Fortune Teller

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was squeezing her booby and she felt down the front of my pants, and you could tell it surprised her that I didn't have a cock anywhere. Her hands began moving all around, and I wanted to tell her, but I did not want to take my tongue out of her mouth. Nor did I want to let go of her tit, and she had moved so I could not grab her hand with my free one, so I let her continue searching, knowing she would eventually find it, because it was massive and throbbing by then. It only took seconds, but her fingers finally came upon the hard mass sticking down inside my left leg. Once she found it, realizing it was trapped, she started sliding it up to free it.

Suddenly, we both started laughing. Right there with our tongues in each other's mouths, we just caught the giggles. It did seem pretty absurd, screwing my sister in the parking lot of a church in order to save the world from calamity. Our foreheads rested against each other, noses touching until we started laughing too hard and our faces were bumping into each other, so I let go of her breast and she let go of my cock and took my hand, instead.

She said, "I can't believe we almost did that!"

"I know. It's crazy."

"All because some hunch-backed, hunch-backed hoochie-mama told us to screw to prevent some sort of disaster."

I told her, "That's not what the song means."

"What does it mean?"

"It's some slut giving a BJ while kneeling on the floor..." That made us laugh even harder. I held her thigh, fingers to the inside, much higher than I would have touched her leg until then, and suddenly regretted we had started laughing. But, we had, and it was all over by then, so we drove the few blocks to our house. Before going the separate ways to our bedrooms, we said goodnight. I jerked off into a sock while imagining what she was doing while thinking of my hard cock she held a few minutes before.

#

We avoided each other the next day. I guess she was as embarrassed about our stupidity as I was. Kissing your dorky brother is probably at least as bad as kissing your sister. I was planning to go to Alex's after dinner and I assumed she was going out with her friends, or maybe having makeup sex with Kyle. Or revenge sex because of Kyle. But just before dinner, she came to my room and asked, "What are your plans for tonight?"

"The usual."

"How about we try something different?"

I could not wait to find out what she had on her mind.

This time, she drove. Wouldn't tell me a thing, just started driving. "You'll see," is all she said. As we approached the fortune teller, she put on her turn signal and pulled into the driveway.

I asked, "What are you doing?"

"Don't you want to know?"

"Know what?"

"Whether she can tell? What she has to say? I want an explanation, but first I want to see if those cards can tell her what we did last night."

It's her money. We walked on in.

The fortune teller emerged from the curtain. That day, she wore a similar robe, yet this one was all black. "Ah, The Star and the Hermit return. How can I help you?"

Ginnie held up a $20 bill. "We want you to tell our future again."

"So, you made your choice, and now you wish to see what the future holds for you because of your choice?"

"Something like that," I said.

The room had a similar smell as before, but that day had a bitter scent, as well. She shuffled the cards and slowly dealt them before us. Then, she turned them over, one by one. "The Star. The Hermit." The third card was the hanging man. "So, you made your choice, and chose catastrophe."

Ginnie said, "No, we just wanted to make sure."

"How dare you! Only a fool puts the Fates to the test, yet that is what you have done. Have you any idea what you are playing with?"

Flustered, Ginnie answered, "We aren't playing with anything. We were just..."

"You dared to tempt Fate, and you came here putting on false faces, pretending to be innocent?"

"No," Ginnie pleaded, "that is not what we did at all."

"You tried to fool the cards, mocking them, pretending they would not know. They gave you the choice, and by choosing not to become lovers, you chose to inflict upon yourselves tragedy."

"No, we never chose! Is it too late to make a choice?"

The fortune teller turned over the fourth card. The lovers. "There is still time."

"You are saying I should sleep with my brother?"

"I say nothing but what the cards show."

"And the card say I should sleep with my brother?"

"The cards simply reveal that you must make a choice. Either you will become lovers or a great calamity will befall you. Both of you."

"isn't that illegal?"

"Shoplifting bras from Victoria's Secret is illegal, too, but that did not stop you, did it?"

"How do you know about that?"

"I know only what the cards show me."

I piped up. "What if we deal the cards again?" The old woman's dark eyes stared into my soul, so I continued. "You shuffle the cards, and Ginnie cuts them. To see if the Fates are still saying the same thing."

For a minute or perhaps two, I thought she was just going to stare at us until we went away. But, she said, "As you wish."

Those ancient fingers shuffled the cards with surprising nimbleness, then placed the stack before Ginnie, inviting her to cut them. When she did, the fortune teller dealt them again. For the third time in a row, the same 4 cards were in the same places.

"The choice is yours. Choose wisely." She stood, turned and left us alone. Ginnie's arms had goosebumps and she was shaking visibly. I tried to play it cool.

Outside, in the car, my shaken sister babbled on and on as I drove. "She couldn't cheat with the cards."

"No," I agreed.

"I thought it was a card trick, but it wasn't."

It certainly was not. The odds against it were astronomical, and that deck looked to be more than the normal 52-card deck. Ginnie cut the cards, and the fortune teller dealt from the top right in front of us. There is no way she could have done a card trick to sucker two siblings to screw each other. Even if she had, why? It made no sense.

"Do you really steal bras from Victoria's Secret?"

"It was only once. Three or four years ago."

Okay, that is freaky. Way too specific for a random guess. "What do you want to do?"

"Will it be a problem if we...you know?"

It would not have been much of a problem if the alternative was we would have light rain showers next Wednesday. I didn't buy any of it, even though I could not get it out of my mind that she knew I was a virgin. Or those bras. After kissing her and feeling her touch by rod, I could not think of any reason not to screw my sister. It's not like I had many other options for popping my cherry any time soon. Certainly not with anyone as hot as Ginnie. In fact, it had begun to feel like a once-in-lifetime opportunity. Even without the promise of catastrophe, this sounded like a lot of fun. "No. Not a problem."

"Are you sure?"

"Absolutely."

"Because I am. I told you last night. I just don't want you to regret it."

"I'm pretty sure I won't."

"Good. Neither will I." She gave me a side-glance. "Don't tell anyone, but I kinda enjoyed kissing you."

"Hopefully, we will enjoy saving the world even more."

#

We decided to wait until our parents went to sleep. Who knows how quickly the apocalypse might occur? We probably should have stopped behind the church again on the way home, just to make sure, but still being daylight and all, we didn't want to end up in jail. That would be catastrophic—for both of us. Exactly what we would be screwing to avoid.

Our parents watched a movie. It had been years since Ginnie joined us watching a movie together on a Saturday night as a family. Probably a couple of years since I joined them. My sister did not wear a bra, which I thought was a nice touch. She might have just thrown away the evidence of her crimes, but it made her look great. Our parents probably didn't think much of it, but I sure did. Ginnie lay on one of the couches while I sat across from her, staring at her boobs, and she smiled every once in a while. It felt like we were secretly dating, trying to pretend we were not, the way a lot of kids did back in the day. I hadn't done that, but I'd seen it.

Mom and Dad decided to watch Saturday Night Live. We met in the kitchen a couple of times and, confident that the counter blocked their view, I grabbed her ass a few times. After watching her breasts stretching the tight fabric of the little camisole she wore for hours by that time, I wanted to feel her boobs again. But the counter was not high enough, and if Mom or Dad turned around to witness me feeling up my sister, that might be hard to explain.

We got ice cream. She rubbed her ass against me as she bent down to get the carton from the freezer, then whispered, "Is that left over from last night?"

"No, this is a new one."

"How late can they stay up?"

"How late can you stay up?"

"I can stay up all night," she promised, and that sounded like a great idea to me.

If my parents knew what kind of daughter they had, they probably would have killed us both and burned the house down on top of us. And she gave them a decent opportunity to figure that out. The couches were put together as an L-shape with my chair across from her part of the L, the parents on the other side. She lay there holding one leg up, knee bent, slowly stroking it while watching the show. Then she propped it over the back of the seat so I could see the inside of her thigh.

My squirming in my chair to adjust my shorts without making it too obvious to Mom and Dad must have encouraged her, so she began running her finger in circles on her stomach. Every once in a while, looking up to make sure I had not gotten distracted by Weekend Update, she then ran that finger up between her boobs so slowly it barely looked like she was moving. Then she glanced at our parents and sat up with her back facing them. Another glance must have convinced her that her back blocked their view, she traced that finger in circles around the boob farthest from them.

Needless to say, I almost came in my pants right there in front of my folks. What did my face look like watching my sister play with her tit? It moved slightly, and when she moved her finger up from the bottom, it lifted a little. Staring at me out of the corners of her eyes the whole time to enjoy seeing my torment. I crossed and uncrossed my legs several times trying to hide my tent from Mom and Dad. I almost excused myself to go to the bathroom, and might have if my pants had not been bulging so much. But they would have seen it, and I wanted to save it for Ginnie, anyway.

Thank god they decided go to bed right after the fake news. "Goodnight, kids. Don't stay up too late," my Mom said.

"Don't worry—we are going to bed, too."

I could not believe she said that to their faces! By the time we got to the top of the stairs, we burst out laughing. They must have heard it and wondered what we found so funny. I'm sure they cannot even imagine. She went to her room and I went to mine, and as soon as my parent's bedroom door shut, I went to hers, too. It is at the other end of the hall from my parents' room, with mine in between, so that seemed our best shot.

Ginnie held both hands over her mouth as I closed the door slowly enough to barely click, then locked it. "Shh!"

"You should see the look on your face!"

"I can't believe you were doing all that stuff right in front of them. We're going to bed, too? You are crazy."

She stood in front of me, stretched her arms over her head so her shirt stretched across her boobs, then dropped them straight over my shoulders and leaned her chest against mine. "Looked to me like you enjoyed the show."

"Much better than what was on TV," I said. "Ever."

I wanted to kiss her, but she pushed back off me and took two steps back. "The way I look at it," she said, "we can just do it and get it over with."

"Yeah," I agreed, although I was much more interested in the doing it part than the getting it over with part.

"Or, we can have fun with it."

"Fun sounds good," I said, even though that part worried me a bit. "What kind of fun?"

"You know, like regular sex."

Like that means anything to a guy who never had regular sex before. To me, regular sex involved my hand and a sock. And many people probably consider screwing their sister to be very irregular sex. "Which do you want?"

"Do you even know what I'm talking about?" My confused face must have given it away.

"Sure. No."

"Do you just want to screw me, or do you want foreplay?"

"Foreplay sounds nice ... if that is what you want."

"I like foreplay. Now, don't make me come over there and bite you. Stop talking and kiss me again, little brother." She took another step back, slowly, hands behind her back, like some scene from a movie. Damn, my sister is good! She was a tiger and was luring me into her trap, and enjoyed toying with me. So I grabbed her around the waist and pulled her against me and held her there so she could not escape.

She made no effort to escape.

This time, I kissed her lips. They felt so soft—softer than they were the previous night. We kissed more slowly now that no cops were going to startle us with a flashlight through the side window. I grabbed her ass exactly the way Kyle had. Although I had bumped against her butt a million times over the years, and she rubbed it against me and let me squeeze it in the kitchen, this was the first time in my life I ever felt her up like this. And what an ass it was! She had on those nylon running shorts everyone wore back in the 90s that feel like silk, and through that fabric as I squeezed her cheek in my hand felt both firmer and softer than I ever imagined. I felt no panties, and if possible, that made me even harder. I pressed my rock-solid virginity against her lower stomach and pulled her ass so her body pressed against mine.

My tongue slowly slipped through her feathery lips. This time, she allowed me to lead, following along perfectly. This was fine for now, because at least I knew how to kiss. She still tasted vaguely of ice cream. Our tongues moved slowly around each other and her head twisted slightly as if trying to drive hers deeper into my mouth. Her breasts smashed into me, and she wriggled her entire body against mine in a way I never imagined a woman doing. Those two soft orbs of flesh felt so good I nearly let go of her ass to grab one of them, but decided I liked things just fine like this for now.

I pulled away to look into her sapphire eyes, then kissed her lips again, moving to her check which she turned to give me, then I kissed her nape, all the way down to the exposed skin of her shoulder. I then kissed toward the center, over her throat, and she threw her head back as I kissed my way back up to that soft skin of her chin.

You know when you start a fire, and it slowly smolders, then a flame catches, and it burns like that for a minute or two before suddenly flaring up as the sap leaks out of the wood? That's pretty much what happened. It's like someone flipped a switch. We kissed madly, the way we did in the back of the car, and I grabbed the other half of her butt with my other hand and squeezed both cheeks. Her fingers ran through my hair, then suddenly grabbed a handful and pulled my head back. Wet kisses went all over my neck, starting on one side and kissing her way around to the other.

One of my hands finally let go of her ass and found its way to a boob. I liked the way she turned her body a little to give me access to that boob. It felt different the other night now that Victoria's Secret was gone. Better now. Softer to the touch. My hand slipped down from her ass to the back of her thigh, then back up inside her shorts to feel the skin of her ass for the first time. There was only skin there! After maybe a minute of groping her ass, the tips of my fingers came upon fabric in her crack and I knew she had on a thong. A very tiny thong.

Let me see your thong, your thong, thong, thong, thong, thong!

My face and neck glistened wet with her saliva, and hers from mine. I pushed her backward toward the wall, but she fought me. She pushed me back. After two steps, my leg stopped but she kept pushing, and I fell over backwards. She landed atop me, both sprawled across her bed. It became a flurry of hands and tongues and legs, bodies pressed together under her slight weight. I bet she weighed less than 115. I tugged on her shirt, and she pushed her shoulders away from me so I could pull it off.

I froze. Leaning over me like that, her tits hung down in two perfect triangles with brilliant pink nipples as the bottom points. I never imagined nipples of such a bright pink color. She has those puffy nipples that look so sexy, with tiny little protruding points aimed down at my chest. Almost as surprising was that her tits were tanned—she must sunbathe topless! Holy shit!

We must have held still for 10, 15 seconds, me staring at her boobs while she let me stare.

I didn't know what to do. I mean, I knew what I wanted to do—I wanted to suck my sister's tits. She had other ideas.

She tugged at the bottom hem of my shirt. That set her boobs waving wildly all over the place. I was momentarily paralyzed just watching. Maybe subconsciously I knew it would take longer for her to pull my shirt off if I remained motionless, but I might have been stunned by the sight. She tugged one side, the other, then the first again, over and over and over, moving it an inch or two at a time, each time swinging those pink-tipped triangles in every direction imaginable. It was the most incredible thing I'd ever seen in my life.

Finally the shirt slid free from underneath and she again kissed me, and I kissed her. And her naked tits rubbed the skin of my chest!

Ginnie had not been lying. This was the most fun I had ever had, and we still both had our pants on!

I decided to try what she had done, so I pulled her hair and her chin lifted so I could lick her neck and see those breasts bulging against the skin of my skinny chest. I don't know which looked better: her boobs swaying over me or smashed up against me, but either one may have been the most amazing, unforgettable sight I had ever seen.

"This is fun," I said before plunging my tongue back into her mouth to find hers. As if answering, she slid one leg over my thigh so her crotch pressed against it. Both hands slipped up the back of her shorts this time, a handful of ass in each. I was really wound up by then, but I don't think I was scared yet. Maybe a little. But if she was scared, she hid it well. She was grinding herself against my leg, which also rubbed my cock against her stomach, and her kissing slowed and felt more serious.

I suppose we've all had that feeling where you just want to see your sister's tits and to kiss them. When I was a kid I had that feeling many times, because they were around so much and seemed my only option, but aside from those rare peeks you get around the house, I didn't get lucky, and it had been a while. Now I wanted just to look at them. Okay, that's not entirely true. The desire to kiss them overwhelmed me, growing until it became impossible to resist. I remember pushing her face away from mine and pushing her shoulders up.

Ginnie understood and must have been pleased with my idea, because she sat up on my leg. To give me a great show, she pulled her hair slowly back between the fingers of both hands, blonde hair falling in waves off her shoulders. Now, I like big boobies as much as anyone, and my sister's are not big. But they are more than big enough. And they are beautiful. She is so skinny that each of her ribs is slightly visible as rows of rippling lines with only those two perfectly round, tanned orbs breaking up the geometric pattern. The right one looked a little larger than the left. I guess it takes someone at the tail end of the Autism spectrum like me to think geometry while looking at my sister's perfect tits.