Fortune Teller

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were tanned, round and stuck out more then I usually saw on the internet. Not pointed into Vs like when she bent over, but still protruding surprisingly. I grabbed both and she smiled, and leaned forward to prop her hands on my shoulders.

"I like your...breasts," I told her, somehow unable to say tits to my sister.

"Thank you," she said. "They like you, too."

I just lay there squeezing them as her hip slowly moved up and down on my leg. Sometimes I find myself focusing on one thing. Well, in this case, two.

"You can kiss them, if you want to."

"I want to," I said. I think that is when I began feeling scared. The last time I kissed a tit was when our mom weaned me on solid food. She leaned forward, and when one was close to my face, I let go with my hand and it was right there, dangling above my mouth. I didn't really kiss it, more like took it in my mouth and began sucking. And I sucked and sucked, and she moved her back in time with her hips, pressing it against me, then pulling it back.

"Use your tongue," she instructed. I did as told, and she liked it. So did I. Ginnie moaned a little. It probably wasn't long, although it felt like hours, when she said, "Kiss the other one." This was the bigger tit, and it felt bigger. She smashed it against my face to hard it mashed my nose a bit.

"Do you want to see my panties?"

Sometimes my sister asks stupid questions. "Yes."

She sat up and unbuttoned her shorts and slowly pulled down the zipper. Her right boob was wet. A triangle of blue appeared beneath the zipper.

"Why don't you help me out of this?"

She lifted herself off my leg to allow me to pull her shorts down to her knees. She was trying to be seductive and sexy, and it worked until her shorts were pulled taut across my leg and had both of her legs trapped and I kept pulling and she started laughing. She lay back down on my chest so I could slide them down, but with her laying there on top of my, my arms weren't long enough to get those damn shorts down any more than I could when she was kneeling over me. She was laughing like crazy and I was frustrated and she started squirming around to push them down with her feet, so I grabbed two handfuls of ass and squeezed away again.

That little ass felt so tiny in my hands, yet round and the muscles underneath rippled as she struggled with those damn pants. About that time I started worrying that I would shoot my wad inside my pants because, in all honesty, I had never felt anything so amazing in my life, her stomach pressing my cock against me and rubbing it all around while she twisted and squirmed and smashed her boobs against my skin like that. Finally, she got them untangled and looked up at me still smiling.

"There. That's better."

My fingers were crushing her ass. "I really like your butt," I said. I don't know why I said that, but I did. Then I realized how it sounded, so I added, "I mean, I like everything. Your boobs—I mean, your breasts..."

"Shh," she whispered, and then she kissed me again. I liked that, too, but with my tongue in her mouth, I really couldn't tell her, so I told her with my tongue and my hands, and she understood.

"Wouldn't you feel better without your pants?"

I answered truthfully. "Much better."

So my sister sat up, straddling my leg again, and began unbuckling my pants and unzipping them and her fingers were only the distance of fabric from my throbbing, desperate cock. Suddenly I worried she might get all tangled up in mine as she pulled them down with hers like they were, but she must have read my mind. She knelt beside me and slid them down, then looked at my bulging tighty-whities.

"Oh, my goodness! What happened to you?"

"Sorry," I said.

"Oh, you have nothing to be sorry for. But let's get that thing out of those tight pants."

My sister always has the best ideas. It popped up and wagged at her like a finger when she slid my underwear down. I thought she was going to laugh again, but she didn't. Instead, she looked at it and touched it like it was a puppy or something. "Now that is impressive."

"Thank you."

"If Kelly had any idea what she was missing!"

Kelly who? It took me a minute to remember the girl she tried to fix me up with the night before.

"Can I kiss your breasts again?"

"Sure you can, honey!" She'd never called me honey before. Then again, she'd never pulled my pants off or told me I could kiss her tits. I could not bring myself to call them tits. I mean, she's family and all. And I really wanted her to play with my dick some more, or to take off her panties. But kissing her boobs was amazing.

This time, she straddled my hips, sat on my cock, leaned forward and lowered her boob to my mouth. I sucked and kissed it, and she began to moan. I was trying to think of how to ask her to take off her thong, but could not think of a way to do that and sound cool. Nothing as cool as what she said came into my mind. Then again, I had a spectacular tit in my mouth, which took a lot of my attention away from the task at hand.

"Isn't this more fun than just doing it and getting it over with?" Her voice was deep and breathy.

I answered, "Mm-hmm," because I had her nipple in my mouth and didn't want to let go.

Her body was rocking and rubbing her boob against my face and her crotch on mine, and I was about to come. I didn't know what to do because I didn't want to blow it like that. Luckily, she didn't need Tarot cards to predict the future.

"I think I know what you need."

She pulled away, and her tit stretched out ridiculously far because I was still sucking on it, and she stopped and held it there for a few seconds before it popped from my mouth and snapped back. Her head tilted back and she laughed, really hard. Then she stepped over me, knelt beside me and pulled her hair behind her ear. Without a word, she glanced back at me, then bent forward and took my cock into her mouth.

Her hair fell loose, hiding her face and my dick behind a blonde curtain, so I just closed my eyes. Her tiny fingers held one end while her mouth swallowed the top half, and I closed my eyes and my head fell back on her pillow.

I had heard all sorts of stories. I had seen girls sucking dicks online. But I never expected it to feel as wonderful as the inside Ginnie's mouth felt. All wet and warm and her tongue running up the side and along the bottom—it was heaven! Too good, I guess, because only a few seconds later I fired a load into her mouth. I don't think she expected it any more than I did. It wasn't like the pornos I'd seen, because she didn't stop and jerk me off, she just sucked and sucked until I finished.

After I finished, she stopped and I finally opened my eyes, and was still there. She tucked her hair behind her ear again. "Was that fun?"

"Oh my god," I gasped.

"There's one thing I want you to do. Before."

"Anything," I answered. And I would have done anything she asked me at that moment.

"I want you to do the same thing to me," she said. I had the strangest thought that she had a dick hidden inside that little thong. I saw that once in a movie online. If she did, I probably would have sucked it for her. But she got up on her knees again and pulled that little thong off.

What I saw surprised me even more than a dick would have!

Her pubic hair was blonde. Really blonde. And her skin was tanned even around it, the same golden brown as the tan on her tits. But that was not the most surprising part. She had shaved her pubes into a little arrow, pointing right down between her legs.

I pointed at her snatch. "Is that a..."

"Don't laugh!"

I laughed. You'd laugh, too, if your sister shaved her bush into an arrow aimed at her pussy! I could not help myself. Luckily, she laughed, too.

"Why do you have an arrow?"

"It was for Kyle. Don't worry, he never got a chance to see it. I just did it before the party."

I stopped laughing. "No one has seen it before?"

"Only you," she said. "Don't tell anybody."

I laughed again, and she did, too. I mean, I guess I could have told the guys over D&D, and they would have all been impressed I'd seen my sister's cooch. I could brag to them that she sucked my dick before that, too, and they would have thought I was the luckiest guy in the world, and I suppose they would be right. But I knew this was going to remain our secret.

Well, except for the fortune teller.

Ginnie lay down where I had been and opened her legs with her knees bent in front of her. I just stared. It was beautiful. More than beautiful. Her legs were so tight and skinny, and these two muscles stuck out down each side funning down her upper thighs a few inches. It looked like pink lace, all frilly and secret.

"I don't know how," I confessed. After what she did for me, I didn't want to let her down. Or embarrass her.

"Oh, that's so sweet! Just kiss me there. Do what comes naturally. I'll tell you what feels good."

I started off just kissing her lips, because it was closed up and I did not know where it opened. Everything about my sister's pussy surprised me. How it smelled. How it tasted. How wet it was inside, and how hot it felt. Much hotter than the skin around it. Those porn stars online always hold it open, but I kissed her a few times before I found my way inside. Soon as it opened up, she let out a gasp, so she must like it. This is easy, I thought.

The guys always talk about licking, so I stuck my tongue inside and started licking around all over. First I licked around the sides, getting my lay of the land, then started sticking it all up in her. I mean, I was just sticking my tongue everywhere it would go. Ginnie started laughing, and I felt bad, but she must have understood, because she said, "That tickles."

"Sorry."

"Don't be sorry. It's a good tickle. Here, let me show you." She grabbed my ears and moved my head around some. "There! Lick me right there!"

That is the moment I found my sister's clitoris. It wasn't what I expected, so tiny and hard and almost hidden under a little flap of wet flesh. How something that little can make my sister moan and gasp and move her hips in a circle like that, I have no idea, but I guess it felt something like it felt when she sucked on me. She held my ears tight and moved my head around like she moved her hips.

I licked that little dot up and down. I licked it in circles—she seemed to really enjoy that. Holding onto my ears like handles, she guided me, and I did whatever she wanted. Then I remembered how good it felt when she sucked me, so I tried sucking her little clit. Oh. My. God. I never expected anything like what happened. She started saying, "Oh!" and her hips moved harder and faster. One foot flopped onto my back and she began nudging me with her heel while her hand guided my head around like a power sander.

I must have caught on fast.

Ginnie didn't scream and do what those girls in the porno videos do. Even so, I knew exactly when she came. I had been watching her boobs some, because they stuck straight up like two perfect little mountains, and I had studied her face, and it changed. She wore a little smile most of the time, but now her mouth opened and she gasped. Over and over. She bit her bottom lip, so I kept licking away. Her hips and stomach moved like a belly dancer I once say in a movie. Her legs pressed against the sides of my head over and over, and she let go of my ears, which felt nice.

She started squeezing one of those pink-topped mountains, and that looked really hot. I kept lapping away, and she started saying, "Oh, god!" She is not religious—not at all—but she must have said "Oh god" 15 or 20 times. Her soft flesh pressed hard against my face, lifting up, lifting her ass off the bed. Then her entire body went limp, and her hand slipped off her tit.

I wondered if it felt as good as when I came inside her mouth, and hoped it did.

"Come here," she told me, and I obeyed. I lay beside her and she kissed me, her slow tongue swirling around the tongue I used to lick her seconds before. "That—that was incredible!"

"Thank you."

Her hand grabbed my cock. "Feels ready to go."

"Yes," I said. I don't think my hard-on had ever gone away.

"Do you want to fuck me?"

"Yes," I answered, because it was true.

"I want you inside of me," she said, and she stared into my eyes. "Not because of what the fortune teller said. Understand?"

I think I did, so I nodded.

"I want this. I want you!"

"I want you, too."

"Lay back, like before." I didn't understand, but assumed she knew what she was doing, so I lay on my back as she straddled me again. My sister was always the prettiest girl everywhere we went, but seeing her there naked over me, blonde hair falling down to her boobs, the muscles in her thighs flexing as she held herself above me, her stomach moving slowly with deep breaths that flexed those lines of her ribs. To this day, that may be the most beautiful sight I have ever seen.

One hand reached down and lifted my cock up. Blonde arrow aimed down at me as I aimed up at her. Rubbed it against her a couple of times until folds opened warm and wet against my purple helmet. When she got it into the right position, she paused, looked me right in the eyes, then lowered herself over me.

And that is how I lost my virginity to my sister while saving the world.

I watched in amazement as my cock disappeared into her. It felt different inside her than her mouth. So soft yet gripping me. She sank all the way down until her arrow almost met my unruly, dark bush. My dick was gone, yet I felt it better than I ever felt it before. I remember inhaling deeply, but I don't think I moved at all. Then she lifted up and my dick slid out wet and happy. I'd been dreaming about this moment since I was about 14, and never expected anything to feel this good!

Again she dropped down on me, and her expression changed again. Serious. "It's so huge."

"Sorry."

"No," she said as she lifted off me again. "It's good. Just bigger than I expected."

I didn't know what to say, but she started moving faster, and I really didn't want to say anything much. I just wanted to feel the most amazing feeling I had ever felt. And I watched this beautiful girl taking me inside of her, and looking so happy doing it. Guys like me don't get beautiful girls. Big, strong, handsome guys like Kyle get to fuck beautiful women like my sister.

The amazing thing is, I didn't come so fast. This felt about ten-thousand times better than her blowjob, yet she had already been doing it longer, and I was still fine. It felt so good, if it never ended that would have been fine with me. Ginnie was quiet then, too, just moving up and down, taking me inside her, then sliding back off. The sight each time she drove me up into her looked amazing as that first time. I may not have even blinked for 3 or 4 minutes.

Ginnie started doing something different with her hips then. Tucking them back when she dove my cock into her. It made the whole top side of my cock rub against her in the most insanely incredible way. It seemed to do something amazing to her, too, because she started moaning and gasping again, the way she had when I was licking her. Her hips moved faster, too, and that made her boobs start to bounce around. I enjoyed that as much as I enjoyed watching me vanish inside her, so my eyes went back and forth.

Ginnie was really getting into it. She was moving like crazy by then. The whole bed shook. Her headboard smacked against the wall. Boom, boom, boom, same rhythm as her hips moved.

"Oh, shit!" She reacted quickly, reaching over me to grab the headboard. It banged again as she reached for it, but stopped when she grabbed it. Well, she stopped, too. Her tit was inches from my face, pointing straight at my eyes. Somehow, I looked up to her face, and she was looking down at me, grimacing. "Do you think it woke them up?"

Our parents. I had forgotten anyone else existed anywhere on the planet. "I sure hope not!" I got it out before laughing, but could not help it.

She reached down to press her other palm over my mouth, but then she started laughing. Her tit hit my nose, then my cheek. There I was, my dick up inside my sister, her boob smacking me over and over in the face, and we could not stop laughing.

"What should we do? I don't want to stop."

"Neither do I."
"Do you think if I hold it, it will stop hitting the wall?"

"We can try."

She held onto the headboard with both hands, and her hips moved again. That made me stop laughing. I think I gasped again. Leaning forward holding the headboard like that, two lovely flesh triangles dangled on each side of my face. I started sucking one, and squeezed the other with my hand.

The headboard stopped banging the wall, so my sister kept banging me.

I can't say which is better: watching the unbelievable sight of her fucking me or sucking on her titty while she fucked me. I am glad I experienced both. She began moving faster and again started that thing with her hips. I switched to that other puffy, pink nipple and sucked on that. It kept me from yelling out loud, but I made grunting noises into her boob

I glanced up at my sister's face, and she was staring down at me, hair falling around her head like a golden halo that brushed against my face. Her face was so serious, her lips open and pink, her eyes blue and wet. That sight, the sensations of pleasure in my mouth, my hand, most of all in my cock, it was all too much. I came, shooting up into her as our eyes remained locked on each other.

"Mmm," I said to her tit, my voice strangely high-pitched.

"Keep going," she said, which was strange, because I was never going to stop.

It felt different inside my sister's pussy then. Slicker, if that makes any sense. I stabbed my hips up, pushing deep into her. I hit something harder deep inside her. I kept coming.

Then it stopped. But Ginnie was still twisting her hips and driving me up into her. I didn't know if she meant sucking her tit or squeezing the other one, so I just continued on. I had no idea what she meant about not stopping. Those eyes were still looking at me, and I didn't want to disappoint her. Then she started moaning again, and she shoved her boob into my mouth. Her hips began moving with a herky-jerky motion and she was breathing deep. Each breath pushed her boob into my mouth.

I had this strange sensation, like a tickling inside coming from my cock. A strange, unusual tickling. My balls drew up, and suddenly I was coming again, maybe a minute after the last time. It felt like ten times more intense than that last one, and it seemed centered on the top part of my head, right where it joins the shaft. Never felt anything like it, before or since. Ginnie was still sighing and moaning like mad, but she looked down at me with eyes wide and kept pumping away.

Warm liquid ran down my ballsack, and that tickled, too.

And then it was over.

Ginnie lay beside me giggling and holding me, kissing me. Different now. Playful kisses with only her lips, not her tongue. "You aren't a virgin anymore."

"Never again!"

She lay back and threw her arms wide, one across my chest. "That was amazing!" Realizing how loud she said it, she pressed both hands over her mouth and laughed. I rolled over to bury my face in her pillow. She spanked my bare ass.

"Maybe you should get out of here before someone finds us." She watched me dress from under a sheet pulled up to her shoulders. I wanted to look at her again. Not that I will ever forget this night, but I wanted another view of that incredible body. I snatched up that sheet and yanked it down off her, tossing it off the foot of the bed, and she covered up her tits like I hadn't been sucking on them when she came 5 minutes ago.

And I went to my room to try to sleep.

THE END