Fortune's Favor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He beckoned to one of his lieutenants, who retreated into a side chamber and returned a moment later leading a nude woman. She was dark-haired and dark-eyed, with round, full breasts and bare between her legs. Her skin was a warm brown and her hands painted with dark brown dyes in intricate patterns. Her face was pretty, though she was clearly displeased with her position, naked and alone before all the men lusty in their victory.

"She is the daughter of the town's former magistrate. I caught him trying to flee with some of the treasury when we arrived. She will make for fine victor's spoils, eh?"

"Fine spoils indeed," Decius replied.

"She is not my Brida," Sharishakun continued, giving the pale woman a slap on the behind, "But she is a rare beauty indeed."

"I thank you, Sharishakun," replied Decius, taking the girl by the hand and settling her into his lap. She went obediently, her eyes downcast in deference. Her skin was smooth and soft, and Decius could feel his cock hardening under his clothes as she gently settled her warm bottom into his lap. "She is a prize indeed."

Marius called for the legion's surgeon, who appeared as commanded and at last began tending to Decius' head wound.

"What next?" Sharishakun asked.

"The legion will need to be reinforced," Marius replied, his eyes on Naikia as he spoke, "and the Eighth will need to be reconstituted entirely. There is no doubt some more work to be done suppressing the rebellion. Former rebels will need to be brought back into the fold, and someone will need to present our agreement to the governor. And my term as tribune is nearly run its course, so I will be heading back to the Imperial City soon enough. If you are ever in the capital, feel free to call on me, either of you."

"Perhaps I will send my son with you," Sharishakun said. "I am an old man, with no prospects beyond my home province, but my son might make a career for himself in the imperial administration."

"You can but try," Marius replied. "The emperor is always hungry for capable and loyal servants. Remember, fortune favors the bold!"