Forty Days of the Weasel Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm going to like this a whole lot, she thought, and reached for her orgasm. His own happened along the way and hardly slowed her up. She rode him astride, stropping her clit against him, feeling the slow, certain crescendo building in her pussy. She babbled to Glenn how great it was-- "I love your cock, my God!"-- and slammed onto him in incoherent joy. It was going to be a big one.

When it ripped through her, Glenn saw her flush pink all the way to her navel in a blotchy pattern, and her tiny cunt squeezed him hard in a pulsing spasm, released and gripped again. She was open-mouthed and grunting; her fingers sank into his shoulder muscle. She opened her eyes and looked at his sweaty face, breaking into a silly, wide grin of triumph.

"That was cool!" she said, beaming. He was still up inside, and it felt wonderful. "That was the best thing!"

It was his first regret, that this day was such a milestone for her and a mere event for him. He felt like he'd lost something irretrievable. But coming inside the high school cooze, by far the finest of his life, had driven the pang from him as if it had never been.

________________

Jackie met Nan, and then Glenn, coming out of his English class. Shared secrets, flashing through the air, made contact eye to eye. They walked along chatting and parted with more hot, loaded glances. Glenn never referred to his date that night with Jackie. There was no see you tonight from her, either.

She's hiding it from Nan, I guess, he concluded. Good.

________________

The rec at the Jewish Community Center never held big crowds except for special events. They were able to talk freely in an empty hall about half the time, and could still murmur quietly even when other kids were there. There was much to discuss.

Felix Caccioppo came in the door and lounged against the doorpost. It made Jackie stop talking. In a very small whisper, she asked him how much money he had. He told her, and she asked him for some. "Wait here," she instructed him.

She went to speak with Felix, and the two of them drifted out the door. Shortly she stepped in again and lightly across the room to his side. "I got some weed, let's go to the gully behind the laundromat."

"You bought a joint from Felix?"

"More than one, silly! Come on!"

Dating is very educational. She was less inhibited after the joint. It was she who put his hand there to begin with and she let him finish it with his nose, just because he wanted to. He could smell it and hear the moist flesh smack and move behind the cotton barrier. And she let him see and suck both superb breasts and keep the rest of the dope besides.

On the other hand, she never touched Glenn even though he was always fully dressed. The pussy was sweet, though, and the sensation of the drug was extremely interesting. He wondered how Lisa would like it.

Later, they revisited the little gully so she could go home stoned. When he could feel the new level in his intoxication he went to reach into her panties and feel her directly, but she said she'd rather he didn't.

"Please, no, Glenn."

He accepted that. "You can touch me if you want, though. Maybe next time...? It would be all right."

"Kaylie says it makes boys nuts and they want all kinds of stuff if you do that."

"Kaylie picked the wrong boy, that's all. But if you don't trust me... I guess it's just kinda sad. Let me take you home, then."

"I don't mean I don't trust you," she protested.

"Sure you do. Come on, I'll get you home." He sounded as if the subject was closed, but she couldn't drop it.

"No, wait." Jackie was not reasoning well, but it was clear that he was right about not trusting him. She thought about the wrong boy, which would have been Carl, in Kaylie's case. Carl was a different sort of guy from Glenn. She picked apart a defenseless milkweed.

"Really, Jackie, I told your mom we'd be back before eight-thirty," he said after more than a minute of her silent cogitation.

"Will you hold right still and just... just not do anything?"

"I guess so. Would it help if I closed my eyes or something?" He chuckled and touched her shoulder and she looked up. "This is pretty silly, Jackie. It's not a big deal, it just feels good." He shrugged slightly. "You're stoned right now. Save it for next time. We had a really nice day, everything's fine."

"No, I can do it."

"You don't have to, though! Relax! Don't worry so much."

"Really?"

He nodded.

"Everything still isn't fine, Nan will hate me."

"Nan?" Nan was one of the issues that needed to be discussed, but even though they'd talked all afternoon, she'd avoided it. He rose and put out a hand, and she stood with him and brushed off.

"Nan doesn't, uh, Nan likes you again," she began. "And I feel like I never should have started with seeing you, because now, now she'll think I tried to steal her boyfriend behind her back!"

"But when we started she hated me. And even wanted the whole world to hate me!"

"Will you be going out with her?"

Well, that one cut through to the nub. "If she wants to, I guess. She hasn't made any dates with me." Focusing on it, he realized she likely never would.

"You kind of have to; if you don't have a second date, it's like an insult. I just don't know what to do! What if I did want you for a boyfriend, then Nan would hate me, and if I don't then what if..."

She's really stoned! Glenn remarked to himself. She let herself be led up onto the street. "I getcha," he said. "You maybe ought to talk about me, bring me up, as a topic. She may say something without your having to ask."

"Yeah. It depends what she wants to do..."

"But if you want me, are you gonna just never say? Let Nan play around with me and wait until she's done or something? I don't think I would like to watch someone go out with a girl if I really wanted her, saying, well, he saw her first, you know. Not if I were serious about it."

"What do you mean?"

"I don't know. Sometime when you aren't wrecked you should decide what you want, I guess, that's all. 'Cause for me, I don't think it would depend what anybody wanted to do. If I wanted someone, I'd just try my best to get her."

"I like Nan! We've always been best friends! This isn't easy!"

"I can see that. I can sympathize, really. And if we're going to get closer, we will have to tell Nan, absolutely."

"I hate this!"

"You're trying to be fair to everyone. You'll do the right thing--"

"What about you, though?" Right into the center of the problem. "Are you just playing, or do you want me for a girlfriend?" Holy shit, girl, she thought, appalled at herself, what have you gone and done now?

The answer was just playing, thank you, but he decided. It was a decision of sexual advantage. Nan was a dead end.

"I--I want you, not Nan. I was hoping you'd want me enough to--"

"Oh!" It was a swift inarticulate noise, as if she'd sat on a tack.

"What?"

She smiled a slow smirking one like the cat you always hear about, the one who ate the canary. He felt premonitions of doom, seeing it. Jackie had always been so eager to tease his shyness, before; and he knew she could be cruel.

He turned away and moped, "You don't feel the same way; I understand."

"Glenn..."

"It's okay, don't worry about it, I can deal."

"Glenn, I want you, too."

_________________

Wednesday was Lisa's day at the Eddington riding stables. The buses with the ball team and their fans and cheerleaders left at one in the afternoon, and her brother Don was on one of them. Roxanne met the kids after school and took Lisa across the river to the place, which is in the second town you come to if you go north along it. Then she and her young master drove south again, toward a house empty of witness and full of sex toys.

It's a lovely thing when a plan comes together.

She was in a blouse and skirt. He made her stop the car and remove her underwear, then teased her with his fingers the rest of the way home. She was nicely wet and he liked watching her face while he played with her.

At a stop light she twitched his hand out of her skirt.

"Roxanne, you don't get to do that," he said, reaching toward her hem again.

She compressed her thighs together. "Please, Glenn, there's a truck driver in the other lane, he can see in!"

"Open them now."

"Please! Please..."

"Rox-anne!" he warned her in a rising tone.

"Oh God!" The woman spread open her thighs.

"That isn't enough, not now. You've been disobedient and wilful. Pull the skirt higher. Do it!"

Whining but secretly trembling with her own mix of shame and joy, she lifted her hips and pulled the skirt up four inches. Half her thigh length was exposed, but he poked her wordlessly and she did it again. Her sex was still in the shade but sunlight gleamed, reflected onto the naked pink ruffles. Her pale olive thighs were entirely visible to anyone. Men on the sidewalk could have seen them. The driver of the semi could have seen the ruffled lips, maybe, if he was looking.

She jumped and stifled a little scream when he let out and reapplied his hydraulic brakes with a sudden loud honk and hiss, but she didn't dare look to see if he'd noticed. Glenn did look. He was entirely oblivious, watching a couple with a baby on the opposite corner by the drugstore. On the other hand, she seemed to believe the man was feasting his lustful eyes on her every secret. She trembled and blushed furiously.

Glenn reached across, and her sudden twitch revealed that she had been about to stop him. He captured the hem of the skirt in front and lifted it, inviting the sunlight to strike her pussy. She bit her lower lip but didn't look up toward the trucker. He scissored his fingers to hold the lips of it open.

The light changed and the car shot out into the corner and made for the bridge rapidly. Glenn released her and laughed. The driver never even suspected, but the effect on Roxanne was just as if he had.

"The truck is following us!" she bleated. It had made the corner in the same direction.

"I'll have to offer the man some coffee or something if he comes to the house," Glenn remarked. "Would you like to suck him?"

"Oh God, no! No, please, Glenn, he'd come by for years!"

"We could have a cup in the kitchen with you under the table sucking us off."

"Thank God! He's going straight!"

"Too bad, he'd have loved your mouth."

"Did he see? Glenn! Do you think he saw?"

"I don't believe anyone did. You're very nervous today."

"He wasn't looking, was he?" she seemed to relax with the thought.

"No, I think he never knew."

"You're so mean."

"If you think you want to end it with us, you can just drive me home," he responded callously.

"No, please, don't! I'm sorry..."

He was getting the hang of the game now, and he had hours of it to play yet. He spanked her bottom up red-- twice-- because she expected and loved it, but that part was the least fun for him. This time he gave a lot of play to the vibrators and other items she'd collected. They helped him come up with ideas to degrade and humiliate her. He found making her explain what she did with them was traumatic for her.

"This end?"

"Yes, that end goes in my cunt." She hated that word.

"It just goes in your cunt?" he used an insinuating voice, he made her speak instead of demonstrate.

"I take it in my, ah, hand and I push it up there."

"You push it--?"

"I push on it until it goes up my cunt." Saying these things to him plunged her into exquisite shame. Her ears burned.

But of course he expected a long relationship with her, and that wouldn't work every time indefinitely. Late in the session he made her masturbate in front of him, ("Just look at you!" he said, sneering; "Don't you feel dirty doing that?" It drew tears!) and he filed it away for the next time.

He was already feeling the strain of endless creativity borne by doms everywhere. He had to come up with interesting and satisfying activities for two people, only one of whom he knew very well! His instincts were startlingly good, from time to time, as when he had cut her panties off with his knife, but he needed to come up with one every minute sometimes.

When he could, he would take her anally. It gave him time to think and her anal channel really was the one thing he loved most to fuck. It was exceptional. The woman used lotions to soften it; she depilated and worked constantly on muscle control! Even Lisa's little virgin pussy was just slightly ahead of it. It was decidedly gourmet ass. If the kid had somehow managed to have that much jam, he'd have done nothing else every second he was with her. He was young and he actually did a lot of it.

Roxanne was utterly captivated. He was by far the best man of any age she'd ever enslaved herself to. He was precious to her.

_______________

"God, Glenn, we're going through those things like water, but I can't help it, I love this!" Little tits bouncing, Lisa pulled her tight pants up and spoke over his shoulder as he drove the condom down deep into a carton marked HEAVY CREAM and replaced it in the trash. It was Thursday, and Roxanne would soon be back from shopping.

They'd developed a routine of covering their tracks which was paranoid in its thoroughness, and the condoms added another step. They'd used two in one day, so that three were gone now out of her eight.

But the sex was copious and first-rate. "I believe I can get more," he told her. He resolved to see Mrs. Gilbert on an off day, a weekday.

He skipped lunch the next day in order to use the pay 'phone in the corridor outside the main office. Mary was puzzled once she realized who he was.

"What on earth could be wrong that you'd call me, Glenn?"

"I'd like to come see you tonight after supper sometime, Mary. We'd have two hours easy if I came over at six-thirty."

"Do you need anything special? I mean, is there something I should be sure and have here? Beer? Perhaps try and get Roxy?"

"No, just us, if you don't mind, and I guess ginger beer and lots of condoms."

She exploded in a laugh. "You need lessons in how to seduce a woman, Glenn! We may do that."

"I'm sorry, you did ask and I, uh, just said, I guess."

"I'll be here. I'll be delighted to receive a gentleman caller."

________________

Nan called him that evening. She was chatty at first and that was fine, but she began to be confidential, so he interrupted her.

"Jeepers, Nan, I gotta go, my Dad wants me to work," he said, and goodbyed her off. It was a gamble, but he wanted Jackie to break the news. Besides, he had to walk part of his paper route!

Mary opened gladly to his knock. The untiring stud had come back because his appetite wasn't to be slaked merely once a week, she had decided, and she wore a devastating bustier outfit under her little drapy scoopnecked dress of green watered silk.

In that essential she was quite correct. He had planned some things to say, but her seduction was so forthright and businesslike that he put his project aside without a qualm, and let himself be speedily seduced.

Her hungry flesh engulfed him, drawing his first come from him in just minutes. He slammed into her so fast! He was like a machine set on high. It was delightful and awe-inspiring, such ravenous youth.

To follow this, she demanded some worship. "You see the ankle chain, Glenn? Please lick my ankle under it, and then work your way up the stocking to the top."

He licked her leg all the way up while she stood hipshot and stroked his head once in a while. He saw it as a source of ideas to use with his own bottom, so he took her direction. Under her orders he tongued both legs and everything else below the waist; during the process he conceived a lust to buttfuck his hostess. He'd been crawling on the floor at her feet quite a while.

"You're very hard, sweet boy," she remarked, stroking it with languid fingers.

"I want to fuck your ass, please, Mary, I need it."

"That would be wonderful," she assured him. "But I want to spank you a little first."

"Please Mary," he repeated.

"You still want it, don't you? You may have it. My ass, bent over the chair here or however you like it; you may lubricate and fuck it, but you must be spanked and fucked beforehand. Will you do that?"

"I don't like the spanking thing, Mary."

"Lick my asshole, little boy! Taste it. Very nice, isn't it? You like the taste of my ass?"

"Yes Mary, please have mercy and let me fuck it!!"

"I want to fuck you with my new strap-on. And I want you all red and hot when I do it. Indulge me."

"Yes, Mary. Please spank me and especially please fuck me."

"Tongue again, little man. That's very nice. Now! Fetch that red rope behind the chair and tie it to your ankle." He complied resignedly. "Hand me the end."

Roxanne seemed to find a good spanking so fulfilling, he thought he should know about it; besides, he had no gym class all weekend. Perhaps he could get away with it. Docilely he allowed himself to be tied over the back of a chair.

Unlike Roxanne, Mary had no collection of canes and straps; she pulled his own belt out of his jeans, the same tool he'd whipped Mrs. Fein with. She showed him the technique he had lacked, too, when he had tried and failed to use the belt full-length. She stood to the side a distance off. So simple!

Many men under the whip gain impressive erections; they find in the experience a wild stimulation and can come from merely being whipped. Glenn was not so lucky. But they all feel the pain.

Whack! whack! One across each cheek, strong and sharp! He howled at the sting of it. The injuries continued to sting, radiating sting, giving it off into the air.

Her cool hand stroked his small buns. "Your ass is very beautiful, Glenn," she murmured. "I love it intensely. I want to always have it to play with and look at all hours of the day. It is a lovely, pretty bottom, soft like a girl's but so completely a boy's." She stroked his scrotum lasciviously. "Today I'm going to possess it."

She moved back and he knew the belt was coming again, but all he could do was clench, there was no avoiding or amelioration possible.

"Please don't squinch it like that, Glenn. You can delay me, but you will sooner or later take every bit of the whipping you're due to receive. Relax it and keep it relaxed and it will go much quicker. Thaaat's it... No! That's better. Remember I love it very dearly--" Three deliberate strokes stiffened his spine and made him shriek. "Ah-ah! Relax it. Good." Another!

That belt in Mary's expert hands really stung! Glenn howled and mewed, he whimpered, he sobbed. Screaming and crying, he wheedled and pleaded and begged outright to be plowed up his ass.

"It's useless to hurry me, you beautiful little boy." The belt snaked whistling through the air, landing with a sharp sting, building up as it struck already reddened flesh. "Oh, I can't stand it! It's so lovely." The tip sang and pain shot into Glenn with each blow. He lost all dignity and wailed like a little child.

His disconsolate crying had no effect that he could discern, but nothing could have stopped him short of a gag. She left off hitting him after a while, and the area just shouted at him with persistent sting and deep ache. Almost ninety seconds went by before she started again.

He could turn to his left, tears and snot all over his face, and see her with the bustier and, now, the stiff plastic cock. For the first time he saw and deprecated the gray roots in her hair, the stretch marks marring her belly, the fleshy sag her years had given to every part of her body. Until her assault, he had seen none of it; he'd thought her glamorous.

He detested her more now with every thwack of the belt.

Mary was pleased with his first howls of pain. "It looks like I surprised the little fuck muffin," thought she. But as the red marks mounted up and blended together she began to think him less than stoic. None of the other people she'd spanked had kicked up a fuss to this extent. She deliberately kept it a restrained sort of whipping, since it was his first, but he sounded like nothing on earth.