All Comments on 'Forty-Five Minutes away'

by wintextwriter

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
linnearlinnearabout 2 years ago

Damn, that was unbelievably hot. I'm hoping you give us another chapter but please don't include Colon in the sex, I think it would detract from the story.

JOHNW42JOHNW42about 2 years ago

Seems like little bro Colin has already visited the honey pot. Hopefully, James can keep his new stake on mom.

rmdoffcrmdoffcabout 2 years ago

Wow and its only your first submition. Hot and dirty, I love it, 5 stars indeed

DanDraperDanDraperabout 2 years ago

Wonderful story, very hot. Good job on your first submission. My only complaint is that there were too many breaks in the dialogues with those ellipses (...), it was too distracting and unnecessary for much of the dialogue. Other than that, this was a great story and I can't wait to read what you have next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great first story, you have a good writing talent. It felt realistic and I really felt for these characters. I have to agree with previous comment about the breaks in the dialogue, you should cut back on that next time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very good story, Mom and son need to carry on at least one more chapter and get that pic erased off Colin’s phone befor son and dad return.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

More please

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great story, would love a continuation, maybe she visits ? Maybe he comes home and they have the house to themselves?

Looking forward to more of your work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwintextwriter@wintextwriter
I write smut. Update (27-04-2023): My new story, "The Un-niversary", has been published on my subscribestar! It has also just been submitted to Literotica, so it should be going up in the next few days. Hopefully one of my longer stories is coming next. My process is slow...