All Comments on 'Forty isn't Old if You're a Tree Ch. 04'

by johngalt47

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
why is hubby wasting time with wife

your stories are well written,but the plot suck.why the hubby chasing after the whore wife.everytime she get mad she runs and fucks someone.what kind of thinking is that,stupid and what man want a stupid woman for a wife.let the whore go and stop trying to force this marriage to work.bob a player and she is a fool.that good for her to lose it all.than there the woman jolene who give the hubby everything in the bedroom and writer you say he can't connect with her.common sense tell any man when a woman please him and the wife fuck him over you choose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Day time soap opera bullshit....

The so-to-be ex-wife wants to be divorced so she can aspire to her true calling. The wimp-husband has complicated the ability to rid himself of this slut wife by confronting the co-worker who cheats with the wife. Yikes - please explain what is complicated about getting a divorce decree, getting rid of cheater [once a cheater, always a cheater] and taking advantage of some great pussy on the side from Jolene? No one said the wimpy male figure has to marry Jolene, just enjoy her for the moment. Author - the time lapse, the agony of stretching out this miserable story is absurd. Finish it or quit while you are still worth reviewing for future efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
are there any readers who are NOT morons?

the very FIRST post in this feedback section the readers says: <i>your stories are well written,but the plot suck....</i>

<br></br>

Um if you or anyone thinks the plot here sucks.. and this story IS total crap... why give it a 100?

<br></br>

are we suppose to rate a story on its plot ?

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
He has already lost her, so why even bother

Great story and well written too. Just seems that Julie doesn't want to be a little loving wife anymore. She likes the thrill of being a slut, and she does it so well. Thanks for the post....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Don't Understand

Michael is closer to the truth than Julie...but no one attempts to find out the truth...that Julie fucked Bob at the conference and still is. That Michael has had revenge fucks AFTER Julie started fucking around. At the time, Julie told the counseller that Michael and Jolene have been screwing for over a year...the gloves should have come off...and the challenge for the truth should have started right there...yet nothing was done...so unreal...the writer must think we are twits to believe this could happen is real life.... duh...certainly, if we were robotic and one dimensional......Now that Michael has confirmed the affair straight from Bob's mouth and from the email...he should reveal this in counselling...it should not only shock Julie but the session will start being more truthful. But I suspect that Julie's attempt to get even is by searching the truth from Jolene....with this result... "OMG...Julie thought," Jolene just told me she had been trying to fuck Michael for over a year but he kept turning her down until that night he caught me with Bob....oh, what have I done". Yet the way this tripe is progressing, I picture Julie attacking Jolene as Michael did to Bob. Julie will threaten Jolene and tell her to stay away from Michael...tit for tat...AS I SAID EARLIER THIS WOMAN ACTS LIKE A MAN...no depth to the tale and no search for the truth when its seems possible...and the counsellor...God, that's another story. And why does the Bob character never say to Michael, that his need for Julie is because he was lonely and new to town...I think you should develop this character as a predator...that is, when Julie sees him intimate with a co-worker so soon and confronts him....Bob tells Julie to fuck off...and says you were just a fuck...but you're not worth fighting over. Julie now realizes she had been had. But it is your story, your right to direct it as you wish...but please make it credible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Welcome to the jerry springer show.

The wife is a round heeled slut, she can lie all she wants about why, she is. She doesnt want counseling, she wants to be married to a faithful husband who doesnt see Jolene or speak to her, but she wants to have her "lover" to tingle her toes. She is a double faced two timing adulterer, pure trash. The husband is an idiot. He has a wife that cheats and places him and the family at risk by her actions and instead of doing what he needs to do, get evidence and get rid of her, he by the writer, goes out and gets revenge with Jolene. Again, placing himself and the family at risk. Revenge fucks are always the acts fo very stupid people. The writer in an attempt to save the story let the husband get involved with Jolene. The wife doesnt want counseling, she wants her cake. The cake is her husband paying for her family and lifestyle and her lover for revenge, wrongly so, and her sexual kicks. Since the first thing did not save the story, now the writer has us believe that a face to face confrontation between the two men makes the husband macho. In reality it was an act of weakness. He has let the wife know he knows about her infidelity, now let the wife by her actions prove she wants the marriage and end the affair on her own. If she cant who keep trash. She is trash, you throw away trash. You keep the kids, she is trash, not a role model for teenagers to have and be raised by. Letting the husband have his revenge fuck was a weak ploy to set up eventual reconciliation at all cost. Pity it could have been a good story with a very stupid wife suddently finding out her stupidity cost her the marriage and her children instead of the box of worms you now have.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
When oh when?

When was the last (or first time) a husband in a story on this site actually beats the crap out of some asshole he catches fucking his wife? This other guy actually taunts him to his face about doing his wife and husband goes into some phoney karate stance and threatens the guy with a phoney "Just more more time and then I'll REALLY get mad at you." Good grief, no wonder these pussies can't keep their women. 00's for LACK OF REALISM if you send a husband to confront the other man and he shows up without any plans and acts like a sissy and can only respond with phoney bluster when Bob stands up for himself. What did this pussy expect? Bob would roll over? What if 5th grade karateman hubbie put up his hands and Bob was an exboxer? The only thing that saved hubbie's butt was that Bob was obviously a bigger pussy than him. More cat fight than street fight. More chickflick drama than male action. Thats got to be some odds? The 2 biggest pussies in town screwing the same broad and trying to figure out how to scare each other without actually fighting over her? Wife would do good to dump both these shemales for an actual male of the species. She must really be a dog to wind up with these 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
When oh when?

When was the last (or first time) a husband in a story on this site actually beats the crap out of some asshole he catches fucking his wife? This other guy actually taunts him to his face about doing his wife and husband goes into some phoney karate stance and threatens the guy with a phoney "Just more more time and then I'll REALLY get mad at you." Good grief, no wonder these pussies can't keep their women. 00's for LACK OF REALISM if you send a husband to confront the other man and he shows up without any plans and acts like a sissy and can only respond with phoney bluster when Bob stands up for himself. What did this pussy expect? Bob would roll over? What if 5th grade karateman hubbie put up his hands and Bob was an exboxer? The only thing that saved hubbie's butt was that Bob was obviously a bigger pussy than him. More cat fight than street fight. More chickflick drama than male action. Thats got to be some odds? The 2 biggest pussies in town screwing the same broad and trying to figure out how to scare each other without actually fighting over her? Wife would do good to dump both these shemales for an actual male of the species. She must really be a dog to wind up with these 2!

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 15 years ago
Confusing.

Julie, Jolene. Michael, Bob. What a mess. So far, the counselor is the only one who senses a bit of truth (Julie and Michael have been lying to beat the band). A common thread is the lack of communication between the spouses. Michael was dumb to jump into the sack with Jolene but I can sympathize with his fall. He senses his wife does not really love him and is cheating on him. Certainly he should have been smarter and gotten real proof -- DNA extracted from some underwear, a little disappearing tape on Bob's BMW door handle, and voila, we have Bob's DNA to compare; 2 +2 = 4. The emails are icing on the cake (why didn't he check these earlier?). He is smart enough to suggest counseling but not smart enough to hire a private investigator to determine if his mistrust of his wife is real or imaginary. If money is the problem, just call the TV show "Cheaters" and maybe they'll do it for free! I agree this story is set up for reconciliation because Michael got a revenge fuck, so he has lost the moral high ground. I guess women really are smarter than we men are . . . is that the author's message?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Different

I'm afraid I would have reacted differently and found out if my wife really wanted to be married, I don't think she does, thats the bottem line, she wants them both and doesn't think there is anything wrong in that. Husband needs to lay the marriage and family out in front of her and tell her their life together is over with the kids involved, perhapes everyone waiting on her when she is meeting asshole Bob, but I would have at least gotten proof and got a lawyer, their acting like high school kid's instead of 30 something married couple with kid's. Don't like any of them, thats the real problem.

fregenfregenover 15 years ago
Jumped the gun

I still think Michael jumping into the sack with Jolene was a ploy to allow Julie the ability to say "you did it too." I also think that his doing it so quickly was out of character for how he was portrayed initially.<P>

Julie does seem to have an irrational fixation when it comes to Jolene. She looses all sense of reality and wants "revenge" even when she must know that Michael was innocent of most of her imaginings.<P>

Bottom line, Michael knows she had an affair. Without any justification. Then he immediately cheats himself. Is that enough of a payback to allow them to reconcile? If she cheats again? What does she do now that he has confronted Bob?<P>

Thanks for sharing.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 15 years ago
These 4 characters... losing appeal and sympathy

I had some sympathy for Michael after Ch. 03, but am starting to be just disgusted with all four characters. Michael and Julie have kids that they are responsible for, and both of them come across as increasingly immature and selfish. If they don't want to be married to each other, they need to admit that and figure out what to do to minimize damage on the kids and go forward. Bob and Jolene come across as amoral and not too bright.

<p>Perhaps that's the resolution to this series: Michael and Julie grow up, wise up, and decide that taking care of their family is more important than illicit sex and Bob and Jolene hook up and get lots of sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Jerry Springer indeed...It's about as rancid as hi

Julie is a slut whore and micheal is a dumbass cheating husband. Boy Johngault you sure do have your shorts drawn up tight. To all the people that thought Micheal should have waited...yeah. John Gault didn't know what else to do so his first sex with her was almost an afterthought in the "story".

Ok so he showed some balls but the real reason he didn't deck bob was that he himself had cheated...he can no longer claim the moral high ground marriedwithballs@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
could it be

Unless the story was finished and posted as a whole, could it be that the author tries to find the middle way to counter the negative comments from the previous chapter?

I don't think that's the right way. The storyline belongs to the writer, no matter what others think of it. BUT, as a reader, I too think the story lost some of it's strength by having Michael cheat with Jolene. His wife flatout denies having sex with Bob but is already scheming for her next time with Bob, all the while trying to justify her actions by claiming he's having sex with Jolene for a long time now. From confronting his wife and insisting on counselling one can believe he is trying to save his marriage. Granted, he shouldn't have done it too, but apparently she doesn't feel the same or at least not yet. His confrontation with Bob seems somewhat patetic. Since Bob was in confession mode, he should have asked how long this had been going on or when/how it started. As others said, no one seems to want to find out the truth. I'm curious to see what Johngalt can come up with to improve the story. Reconciliation or divorce doesn't matter that much in my opinion. Staying together will be hard enough if that's what they eventually want. G.Belgium

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I like it

It is not your best but, as in baseball, you can't hit it out of the park every time. I gave you a 75 because this is an 80 something story and I gave the last chapter a 100 . You are one of the best authors to come along in this category in some time. Please don't quit trying different things. Thanks for the entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
just gibberish nonsense after the first chapter

the author didn't have any hting interesting going for him/her, so meandering here and there, fucking this person and that person, denies and denials, a bit push here and there, one uneasy/fake smile or tear here and there, and so on. <p>

no story of any kind, worthy or no, to go on with...

tastesgreattastesgreatover 15 years ago
Interesting...

Your writing skills are very good. To prove that you managed to get all of us to despise all the main characters. It's hard to believe that this couple has been married for years and not seen the others rotten side before this. Maybe the kindly ol' Doc can put them together again. The only good thing that hubby has done is face-down Bob. Too bad he did kick the shit out of him although Julie would have found out and maybe caused more problems. Anyway, good read and I'm waiting for the next submission. Thanks...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
call it for what it is

One reader called this story entertainment. You're right on. That is what any story is, ENTERTAINMENT, nothing more, nothing less. Why all the analyzing, she is this, he is that. Who cares! Either it's entertainment or not. Period.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 15 years ago
Good Story.. if you know where it is going.

I agree that the writing is pretty good. But I am having a litte trouble in following where you are headed. This thing is reading like a you were writing for Desperate Housewives or something. This is suppose to be a story not an endless, no resolution TV series.

Where are you going with this. Right now, they should just divorce and end the misery!

regards

C

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I Dan`t Know

Slut, Slut, Dumb ass, Dumb ass--Julie is a skank whore-mike wants a revenge fuck--well

Tearsofsorrow2Tearsofsorrow2over 15 years ago
Reconciliation

With the total destruction of character that the author has given us in chapters 3 and 4. I am now completely for reconciliation. These two fuck ups deserve each other. And to put it frankly, no one else deserves to be with these two.

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 15 years ago
I agree with Tears of sorrow

These two certainly belong to each other. What they really want is an open marriage that way they won't have to sneak around cheating on each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Agree: these 2 should be together

Michael and Bob confrontation was incredibly pathetic. Yes, these 2 fags belong together. Michael tells Bob to stop licking his wife (LOL) and Bob basically says "Or what" (LOL) to which Michael replies "I'll get mad." (LOL). Author, when was the last time you hung out with any guys? He tells Bob "...you're going to wish you had never stuck your tongue where it shouldn't have been." THAT WAS HIS PLAN AS A HUSBAND IN CONFRONTING BOB?!?!? (LOL) That was supposed to keep Bob from fucking his wife? (LOL) And he's even worried at this point that, heaven forbid, his wife finds out he confronted Bob. (LOL) What she going to do, leave him for another guy? News flash- she's effectively already done that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Agree: these 2 should be together

Michael and Bob confrontation was incredibly pathetic. Yes, these 2 fags belong together. Michael tells Bob to stop licking his wife (LOL) and Bob basically says "Or what" (LOL) to which Michael replies "I'll get mad." (LOL). Author, when was the last time you hung out with any guys? He tells Bob "...you're going to wish you had never stuck your tongue where it shouldn't have been." THAT WAS HIS PLAN AS A HUSBAND IN CONFRONTING BOB?!?!? (LOL) That was supposed to keep Bob from fucking his wife? (LOL) And he's even worried at this point that, heaven forbid, his wife finds out he confronted Bob. (LOL) What she going to do, leave him for another guy? News flash- she's effectively already done that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Idiotic dialogue

Mike says, "If she tries [to make Michael back off of going after Bob], that will just prove to me...that you're trying to turn her against me." Turn your wife against you, WTF! She's letting him fuck her on a regular basis. How much more could he be turning her against you? LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I think they are both lost. Julie and Michael were in a rut, she attributed it to him cheating on her but instead of addressing it like an adult she launched into an affair with Bob. Michael hadn't actually confirmed her affair and he was running off to screw Jolene..the same woman that Julie suspected in the first place. For some it is poetic justice but IMO it just makes him just as wrong.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
A FIRE FIGHTER COMES TO THE SCENE OF THE BLAZE

and does he have the equipment to fight the fire. TK U MLJ LV NV

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Bout time

If Foo had done this first instead of Jo da House, he be all G

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Now boring and pathetic

It went from a pretty good story to the bilges.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Question

If Michael is cheating, what is his problem with his wife cheating with Bob. This just died.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yep, sure enuf, gonna end up in da stink hole. LP

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous