Forty-Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've got quite a serve..." Justine laughed, attempting to break the ice.

"Oh... thanks," Elaine responded, awkwardly shuffling her feet, "I was surprised that you kept pace. I didn't know that you played."

"In high school, but that was mostly because of my mom."

"You should play more! I'd be happy to help you uh... y'know... shake the rust off," Elaine bounced with excitement.

There was an awkward silence and mutual nervous laughter as the two of them walked toward the locker rooms. Their mothers stopped their trash talk to exchange a knowing glance.

"I uh... might have to take you up on that," Justine responded, "Maybe we could get some dinner afterward?"

"There are some great restaurants around here," Elaine blurted out, "I could show you..."

"Oh... I have to clear out my dorm room by 7 o'clock..." Justine blushed a little at Elaine's obvious disappointment.

"I've got like... sponsor meetings all this week... b--but I'm free on the weekend, maybe..." Elaine smiled as they reached their lockers--coincidentally located right next to each other.

Justine disrobed as slowly as she could manage, trying to conceal her hidden glances up and down Elaine's increasingly exposed body.

Much like what had happened on the court, Elaine's body seemed to go into autopilot as she stripped down without a trace of her usual hesitation and awkwardness. Justine reasoned that she must have done this countless times, so it shouldn't have surprised her. Yet even still, Elaine's confident disrobing had Justine somewhat fascinated. As did what lay beneath...

Elaine's form-fitting tennis gear hadn't left too many surprises regarding her figure, but the few that remained were more than worth the wait. Her breasts practically tumbled out of their restraints as Elaine rolled her sports bra across her moist and glistening skin. Her panties fought a similar battle, the sweaty cloth clinging to her damp body. After a bit of awkward wiggling which made her bounce in all the right places, she finally stepped out of them.

As she turned to toss her dirty clothes into her bag, though, Elaine's eye caught Justine's and froze.

Justine only then realized that she had been so captivated by the other girl's body that she had been staring slack-jawed for at least the last minute or so. Her shirt and shorts lay in a heap on the floor, one shoulder slipped from her bra strap. Her face heated up even more as she realized that her weighty cock was close to half-mast, and nigh inconcealable from such close proximity.

"O--..." Justine began, with the mortifying realization of how creepy Elaine must find this.

"N--..." Elaine began, cutting Justine off with the last thing she expected to hear, "Nice..."

Before Justine could even process what happened, Elaine flashed her a smile and hurried off to the showers, leaving the confused girl with several questions and very mixed feelings.

Part Five

After stowing her clothes and grabbing her shower bag and towel, Justine proceeded to the showers. She was somewhat disappointed to find that the showers were separated into individual stalls, complete with sliding glass privacy doors. She had hoped to explain herself a little bit before the awkward moment got too far away, but it looked like that wasn't going to happen.

Briefly, she considered knocking on the foggy glass and asking Elaine's permission to join her... but her stomach tied itself in knots at the mere thought. With a sigh of defeat, Justine proceeded past the first stall that Elaine currently occupied and into the next shower, closing the door behind her.

Anxiety and hope played a rather frustrating tug of war within as Justine lazily stuffed her braids beneath a shower cap, adorned with pink bubbles and bunnies. She allowed her mind to drift as the warm water washed over her body. The white noise of the falling liquid and rising steam gradually coaxed her eyes closed. A hum came from her lips as she finally started to relax.

The schoof of the sliding door and a rush of cool air on her wet skin made Justine's eyes open with a start. Her shock became twofold upon seeing Dr. Descoteaux stepping into the spacious shower and shutting the door behind her.

"D--! Doct--!?"

"Hello, Justine. Your mother wished me to examine your eye," Dr. Descoteaux interrupted with a firm, clinical tone, seemingly paying little mind to their mutual state of undress.

The white noise of the falling water became deafening in the silence that followed. Justine--caught so completely off guard--simply froze. Thighs pinched together to restrain her rapidly swelling femme-ber, back pressed firmly against the cold tile, and desperately trying to keep her eyes above the doctor's neckline.

"May I see it?" She asked, though her tone was far more of an imperative than a question.

"Oh," Justine responded, utterly devoid of the understanding that such a response usually implies, "When?"

There was a pause while the doctor's eyes shifted slightly, the tilt of her head implying that she was giving Justine the chance to realize her rather dim-witted question and answer properly. She did not, so the doctor proceeded.

"Now, dear," Anabel clarified, clearly unsure if Justine was simply shy or an utter moron.

"S--... uh... c--could it wait, Mrs--er... Dr. Descoteaux?" Justine babbled, still frozen in a knock-kneed stance--one hand over her crotch, and the other arm across her breasts, shielding her intimate areas from view.

"No," Anabel responded flatly, refusing to offer further comment in the awkward pause that followed.

"C--could you hand me a towel? I'll just dry off and cover up--"

"Justine, really! I am a medical professional with over two decades of experience. What part of your body do you believe is so unique that I haven't seen its kind before?" Anabel huffed, putting a hand on one of her wide, child-bearing hips.

Justine found herself without an answer for the insistent doctor's question--or at least not one that didn't make her feel like a stubborn child. Reluctantly, she nodded.

"Good."

Anabel produced a penlight from her bag, stowed the bag on one of the hooks on the back of the door, and hurried over to Justine. She began her examination--poking, prodding, and shining a light into the injured pupil.

"Hrm..."

"Is it okay?" Justine finally asked, "I mean, it's only a tennis ball, right?"

"Well, unfortunately for you, Elaine is a professional. Her average serving speed is around 120 miles per hour, and the serve that hit you was markedly above that. Had it struck you near the net, a hit like this could've caused a detached retina or even permanent loss of vision. As it stands, you only have some mild corneal irritation and the beginnings of a deep bruise around your eye socket. You'll have a nasty-looking black eye in a day or so, but you'll most likely survive..."

"Most likely???" Justine exclaimed.

"It's a joke, dear. You'll be completely fine, I assure you," Anabel chuckled.

Justine sighed in relief.

"Thank you, doctor. I didn't know it could've been so serious..." Justine sighed in relief, "I'm sorry about being so fussy. You were just trying to help..."

"It's quite alright, dear," the doctor reassured her as she stowed her penlight in the hanging bag.

Justine looked at the floor, her anxiety not yet appeased by her apology.

"Is there... um... any way I could make it up to you?" Justine offered, "It's just that you're my mom's best friend. And I don't want to make a bad first impression."

"Really, dear," Dr. Descoteaux laughed, "It's alright. I am a mother too, after all. I've dealt with my share of 'fussy' patients."

"Oh, okay..." Justine looked down again.

"But if you insist..."

Justine looked back up at the doctor.

"Yes? Yes. I do insist, Doctor," Justine beseeched with an almost comically dramatic tone.

The older woman started to laugh but quickly realized that Justine's plea wasn't at all in jest. She stifled her laugh, not wanting to hurt the poor girl's feelings.

"Well, I have something of a phobia; showering alone--outside my own home, of course--leaves me quite anxious. Furthermore, I have forgotten my toiletries. Would it bother you immensely if I showered here?"

"Not at all, Mrs--I mean... Dr. Descoteaux," Justine corrected, "There's plenty of room... and I have soap and shampoo if you need it."

As the doctor smiled gratefully, Justine seemed to forget her anxiety, seemingly distracted by her relief that she hadn't offended. The doctor approached and Justine fumbled through her bag. Finally locating the shampoo, she squirted some onto her hands and passed the bottle to Anabel--probably a little faster than she needed to.

"S--sorry..." Justine shrugged, "I guess I'm just on edge today..."

"There's no need to be so nervous, dear," Anabel chucked as she lathered up her hair, "I don't bite."

"Oh," Justine laughed, "Of course not."

But, obviously... it wasn't a bite she feared. Justine kicked herself once again for forgetting her pills. Every glance at Anabel's nude form was a potential disaster, and the older woman's curves grew more magnetic by the second as water and suds made rivers down all of her most tempting hills and valleys. Justine felt her lust begin to strain against her squeezing thighs. She redoubled her efforts to keep it in check.

"Dear?" Anabel asked.

"Yes, Ms--er... Mrs--uh...--DOCTOR... Descoteaux?"

"Please just call me Anne, dear... for both of our sakes" Dr. Descoteaux smiled warmly, eyes closed as she rinsed herself, "Are you holding that... puddle of shampoo for any particular reason, or...?"

Anabel was already rinsing the conditioner out of her hair. Justine must have spaced out. Embarrassed, she put her hand in the water and let the shampoo wash down the drain.

"Decided not to wash your hair, dear?"

"Nah... I'll wash it at home..." Justine sighed.

"Probably for the best. It can be difficult to get all the soap out of braids like yours. Best to take your time in your own shower rather than a strange locker room."

"Yeah..." Justine agreed.

"They are beautiful, by the way,"

"Whuh?"

"Your braids," Anabel clarified, "Did your mother teach you?"

"Yeah... and if I'm being honest, she usually helps me. I have no coordination in a mirror at all..."

"Justine, if your mother lived within a hundred miles of here, it would put my hairdresser out of work," Anabel sighed, "Even Elaine's father is better with her hair than I am."

This brought a question to Justine's mind.

"M--... Doctor... Why didn't you shower with Elaine? N-Not that I mind or anything! It's just... well, I'm not always here... obviously... so..." Justine trailed off as she caught sight of Anabel rubbing soap over herself. The young girl's eyes seemed to have quite a struggle to tear themselves away from Anabel--her body now covered and dripping with white, foamy suds.

"I'm surprised you didn't hear," The older woman tittered with a shake of her head.

"Hear what, Mrs--... Anne," Justine stumbled as she second-guessed her choice of address once again.

"Cup an ear against that wall, dear," Anabel chuckled, tilting her head toward the eastern corner of the shower, "You'll understand."

Confused and intrigued enough to follow the doctor's odd directions without argument, Justine cupped her hands around an ear and placed them against the indicated surface. At first, she heard nothing. But after a moment, a droning tone began to stand out from the constant hiss of running water. The wall vibrated every second or so as if someone were kicking the other side. Only when she heard the restrained but audible gasps and moans did she put two and two together.

Once she heard it, she found it impossible to tune out. She wondered how she had ever done so before. Elaine was masturbating. Vigorously masturbating. Just mere feet on the other side of the tiled wall. Anabel must have seen the realization on her face because she giggled softly.

"I'm sure you understand why showering with her while she's in this state would be rather... uncomfortable for the both of us," Anabel explained.

"Yeah, I get it,"

Justine nodded understandingly, unable to look at Anabel while increasingly pornographic visions of the good doctor's daughter danced through her head. Nor could she banish the question, "Was that because of me?" Had the mere sight of each other naked driven them both into the depths of sexual frustration? Justine suddenly regretted not having the nerve to knock on her shower stall...

"I should explain; Elaine is...--" Anabel trailed off, making circles with her hands to draw the proper words from her mind, "--She becomes quite alarmingly aroused after matches. The sweat, the physical exhaustion, the heavy breathing... they all--shall we say--produce a particular itch; An itch which is thusly scratched..."

The doctor gestured to the eastern wall once again. Justine's legs were beginning to burn with exertion, her cock intent on making its presence known. She felt like a total degenerate. Anabel was confiding in her a potentially embarrassing secret of her daughter's, and her cock drooled precum with every new detail, painting increasingly salacious scenes in her mind.

"I've been trying to play matchmaker for some time, but none can seem to keep up with the poor thing's libido. In my desperation, I've even tried sending two or three at a time. She's proved to be somewhat insatiable..."

That latest anecdote certainly didn't help much.

"You look frightfully uncomfortable, Justine...--Oh dear me, I apologize if I've over-shared," She approached with some concern as Justine's back pressed against the tile in an attempt to take some of the weight off of her awkwardly-positioned legs currently tasked with concealing her arousal, "I hope you won't think any less of dear Elaine."

Justine certainly wouldn't be thinking any less of Elaine. In fact, she might be thinking of Elaine at least once a day for the rest of her life.

"Are you sexually active, dear?"

That question popped Justine out of her lustful haze and put a flush in her cheeks. She stumbled for an answer for a moment or two but finally shook her head.

"Dear? You're looking a little ill..." Anabel worried, "Let me look at--"

Justine's legs wobbled as the doctor drew close, huge motherly breasts softly compressing against her own. Her resistance crumbled as Anabel's nipples brushed over hers. Justine's cock lept free and slapped between the older woman's legs with a wet slap.

Justine's heart stopped in the instant that followed. The doctor's eyes slowly panned downward. She felt a little faint as time seemed to slow, though she could do nothing to stop the slow pan of the doctor's eyes down to ground zero.

"Oh my... god~!" Anabel exclaimed in a whisper much too loud for Justine's comfort. She turned her head away and covered her mouth, but her cheeks began to rouge as she found herself unable to keep her eyes off of it for long.

Anabel wrapped her fingers around Justine's traitorous cock. Justine vocalized a small apology but was still far too stunned to protest--or even come to a decision about whether or not she wanted to, for that matter.

"Is this why you've been acting so strangely, dear?"

"Nyeahnuh...uh..." Justine vomited out, still looking a little faint.

"Aw, sweetie--did you perhaps neglect your medication?" Anabel clicked her tongue, "tsk tsk tsk."

"Iforgotit'msosorry--" Justine's mind raced as she desperately tried to explain.

"Would you like my assistance?"

"...e--excuse me?" Justine's thoughts all seemed to stop dead at the unexpected question. Anabel couldn't mean what Justine thought she meant... could she? Surely, Justine reasoned, she must have misunderstood.

"Elaine. What do you think of her, dear?" Anabel prodded.

Justine struggled for words as several less-than-decent answers to the doctor's question jumped to the front of her mind.

"I like her," Justine plumped out, "Um... we had a nice convers--"

"Did you get a look at her body?" Anabel pressed on.

"P--Pardon?" Justine's face blanked.

"When you were changing, dear. Did you look at her naked body?"

The blank look on Justine's face took on a hint of panic.

"W--Well, I'm sure I saw a little, but I promise I wasn't staring or anythin--"

Anabel silenced her with a finger to her lips.

"Do you find her attractive?"

Justine nodded with a flush in her cheeks.

"I'll be frank, dear--This particular 'frustration' of hers has begun to affect her athletic performance. I was hoping that you might be willing to help... soothe her... assuming you're up to the task,"

"Oh," Justine monotoned once more, her body language showing only confusion and mild panic.

"Dear, are you quite alright?"

"W--I mean--... Yea--Just--"

"Justine, if you'd like me to leave--"

"No!" Justine blurted out, far more imperatively than she had intended to.

As powerful as her anxiety regarding the situation was, her desire was far stronger. The dull ache of unsatisfied lust radiated from the lowest depths of her overburdened nuts to the pit of her stomach. As increasingly salacious visions played through her mind, the objections of her anxiety were soon completely unhearable--buried beneath the symphony of moaning MILFs that echoed through her mind.

"In which case... I believe you and my Elaine might just be a rather fortuitous solution to each other's problems. Now would be the perfect opportunity to test that, as well as provide you some relief."

Justine made several sounds--unfortunately, none of them words--as her brain began to melt down. Anabel put a finger to the younger girl's lips.

"I'm going to make you ejaculate, Justine," she stated matter-of-factly, "Is that okay with you?"

Justine hesitated for a split second, but slowly began to nod. Anabel smiled as she snuggled up closer, pressing her full, pillowy lips to Justine's. Her hands danced their way down the lithe girl's body. Justine stood stiff as a board with her back pressed against the wall, completely lost for what to do with herself. After a second or two, Anabel pulled back and looked at her.

"Dear, is everything alright?"

"Yes!" Justine whispered back.

Anabel raised an eyebrow, obviously less than convinced.

"Sorry... I--I'm just a little nervous..."

"It's quite alright, Justine," Anabel reassured, "You just let me know if I make you uncomfortable, alright?"

Justine nodded, eager for the doctor to continue. Anabel resumed her deep kiss, playfully prodding Justine's tongue with her own as her hands reached Justine's bouncing cock once more. Upon wrapping her hand around it, her eyes popped open. She stepped back, holding the impressive shaft in her hands as she looked down to examine it.

"Oh my..." Anabel gasped, slightly in awe as she sunk to her knees, "Why, look at the size of it..."

"I--it's not that big..." Justine muttered.

"Dear, I know my hands are rather petite, but..." Anabel gripped it with both hands to illustrate her point, "...I'd need about four of them to cover all this. Where I come from, we consider that quite large..."

Justine didn't have a response to that, so she couldn't manage to look at Anabel. The doctor giggled at Justine's shyness.

"Have you measured?"

"Huh?" Justine asked reflexively, "N--No."

Anabel directed a disbelieving smirk up toward Justine. Justine looked away.

"It's only like... 8 inches..." she said quietly.

"8 inches around, maybe..." Anabel chuckled.

Justine hid her face behind a hand to hide the flush in her cheeks and the guilty look in her eyes.

"Your mother told me it was large, dear... but I never expected such an obscene... monstrous thing..."

"My... m--mom told y--you?" Justine stuttered, utterly mortified.