Forty-Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"...And your father... dear lord, she was nowhere near this large. My husband was bigger than her, but you..."

"Wait... how do--"

"That's not to say she was unskilled, mind you--Kris knew her way around the bedroom, to be sure... and she curled my toes at every opportunity given--but this..." Anabel's hands continued to explore her cock, "...This is a masterpiece..."

Justine cried out in pleasure as the creamy-skinned MILF pinched her shaft just around the base with her left hand and gave it a deep, rough stroke up and down with her right.

"Mrs--Doct--Anne...!" Justine began, trying to explain her current predicament.

"Do you want me to suck your cock, dear?"

Justine froze as she felt the sporty MILF's words echo in her mind. The protests of her rational mind had long been silenced. Her head began to slowly rock back and forth in a slow, silent nod.

"Mmm... good girl. Now, you'll have to excuse me. My pace might be a trite slow. I haven't handled one this size since undergrad..."

Justine vocalized in an attempt to assure the vixen that her efforts would be appreciated regardless of their speed, but what came out was mumbling gibberish and another slow nod.

Anabel wore an infectious smile as she guided Justine's cock through her parted lips. Humming softly in delight, she repeatedly engulfed the glans with her soft lips, planting a kiss at the tip with each retreat.

Justine's mouth fell agape. Her fingers grasped and slipped across the wet tile, trying in vain to find something to grab onto. With weak knees, she braced herself against the wall, breath catching with every note of Anabel's delightful melody.

Anabel grasped Justine's shaft around the base with both hands. With a devilish grin, she sucked hard on the virgin glans. Her cheeks sunk inward until the convex dimples grew deep enough to touch Justine's swollen cockhead. Then she began her retreat.

Justine slapped both hands over her mouth as Anabel's velvety soft mouth vacuum sealed around her throbbing prick. She weakly protested the cruel overstimulation, shaking her head while her feet had begun to slip out from under her. Her muscles clenched and spasmed, dousing Anabel's throat in a liberal coating of sticky precum. Just when she thought she might explode...

Pop!

"Oh godddd..." Justine moaned through her clenched fingers, half in relief and half in disappointment.

"I'm sorry, dear--you're just too big!" Anabel released Justine's shaft and sat back on her knees, observing the twitching mass and the heavy, throbbing burden stored in the tanks below with predatory rapture.

"P--please don't stop..." Justine whined pathetically.

"Okay... okay... I'll stop teasing you..." Anabel chuckled playfully, "Hand me the soap, dear."

Anabel gave the glans a rather wet kiss and smothered the shaft in between her more than generous breasts. Justine gasped in surprise as her hips needily lurched forward, thrusting into the soft, pillowy cleft of the doctor's bosom. With a liberal coating of soap, the sudsy, slippery cleavage around her cock quickly drew her back to the rapturous peak of climax.

"Enjoying yourself, dea--"

Anabel didn't get to finish her question before a gooey jet painted a white stripe across her face. Justine twitched and trembled silently against the wall, both hands clasped tightly over her mouth as her orgasm overpowered her.

It was unlike anything she had ever felt before. She had always understood that sex would feel better than going solo, but to experience it was something else entirely. Powerful urges from deep within her core propelled her viscid lust down her bulging under-vein and out the tip of her rock-hard cock--the creamy ropes either splattering across Anabel's encouraging smile or gurgling loudly as they shot between the smothering cleft of her tits.

"Oh... g--god..." Justine finally gasped as her orgasm finally tapered off.

"Oh, dear! What a mess!" Anabel giggled, milking the last from Justine's softening cock.

Anabel stood up and began to wash herself in the shower stream. Looking down at Justine's slumping form, she clicked her tongue.

"You've certainly got the equipment and the gusto, sweetie..." She shook her head and closed her eyes to rinse the shampoo from her hair, "...but you'll have to work on that stamina if you hope to keep up with Elaine."

"Can I go again?"

Anabel jumped a little, surprised to feel Justine's body pressed against her back. She glanced down between her thighs as Justine rubbed her shaft between them.

"Oh... y--...you're already hard...? Again...?" Anabel stumbled, quite surprised.

Justine nodded, her fingers sinking into the soft flesh of Anabel's breasts, freshly rinsed of her generous release.

"Justine...?" Anabel prodded cautiously, "Ready for another round already?"

"Y--yeah... sorry, Doct--I mean uh...--Anne," Justine corrected, slightly short of breath, "I'm a little... y'know...it's been a while--well no... I guess I kinda... took care of it... earlier... but--"

Justine trailed off, her speech somewhat slurred beneath her increasingly ragged breathing. Her hips thrust slowly back and forth, rubbing her rigid meat between Anabel's creamy thighs.

"I see... not your first time today?"

"N--no, ma'am..." Justine confessed, "S--sorry..."

"No need to apologize, sweetie," Anabel placed a hand on Justine's cheek and a quick kiss on the other, "It's impressive to have so much left. You practically gave me a second shower. I can't imagine what you left in the shower this morning..."

Justine smiled at the attention and affirmation.

"What set you off, hmmmm~?"

Justine stammered for a moment.

"Don't be shy, dear..."

"Y--you and Elaine..." Justine bashfully admitted, "When my mom told me to tighten my strings... I was... yeah..."

Anabel was briefly amused but soon came to a realization.

"You... dear, that was less than an hour ago..."

"Mm--hmm..." Justine grunted, trying and failing to be patient, and continued humping Anabel's thighs.

"And... you came once before...?"

"T--twice..." Justine clarified, "I forgot... um... my pills. Well, I dropped them... s--so..."

"Oh my... quite the marathoner, aren't you?" Anabel trailed off in realization, muttering to herself, "Just like her father..."

"S--sorry? Did you say som--" Justine began.

"Oh, it's nothing, my dear," Anabel giggled.

"C--can I put it in now, Dr. Descoteaux?" Justine badgered, her thrusts now rapid enough that their wet skin lightly clapped on contact with one another, "I--I'll do better this time! Promise!"

"A--alright, dear. Just take it sl--" Anabel trailed off into a breathless moan as Justine pushed inside without hesitation, "Oooh... oh my god..."

"A--are you okay?" Justine leaned forward to peek over Anabel's shoulder--her expression both concerned and apologetic. She worried that she had hurt the doctor in her eagerness, and felt more than a little embarrassed at herself.

"Fffff--... fine.," Anabel responded, taking a few deep breaths, "You're just a bit... larger than I realized..."

"D--do you want me to stop, Doct--I mean..."

"No, dear..." Anabel interjected, "Just... keep still for a moment? While I get used to you..."

Justine nodded, cautiously wrapping her arms around Anabel. A soft hum of contentment escaped her lips, and she nuzzled her cheek into Justine's, which was still perched gently on her shoulder. Emboldened, Justine began to explore her partner's body with sweeping, gentle caresses.

"Hmhnh..." Anabel mumbled, biting her lips together.

Just as it was on the tennis court, Justine's precision was of the sort that is engineered rather than performed. Her fingers steadily worked Anabel's clit through the increasingly slick folds of her hood, prodding and caressing in small circles in time with her first few cautious thrusts.

"O--Oh... oh fu--... d--dear--" It was Anabel's turn to struggle for words. Justine's pace quickened steadily with every bit of encouragement that Anabel's moan's provided. Justine sank deeper and deeper into her slavering depths and planted soft kisses on her neck and shoulders as she slid an exploratory finger or two across her partner's swollen little bud. Before long, the doctor's generous breasts were pressed firmly to the tile, her hands flat beside them to brace herself on the wall as Justine pounded her equally generous backside.

"I'm... I'm close, Annie..." Justine panted into Anabel's ear.

Justine's words pulled Anabel's mind back to earth just in time for her orgasm to begin. As it arced through her body like a flowing current, she managed to utter only a single word.

"Inside..."

Justine's eyes widened briefly as her climax arrived ahead of schedule, the cum-trembling MILF's breathless command setting a torch on her already simmering lust. She thrust hard into Anabel, which drew a final wet clap from her bouncing booty, and pressed her face against the cool tile alongside her hands and breasts. Anabel's wetness squirted out as Justine's load poured in, the both of them shuddering and twitching with climax.

Moans bordering on screams echoed in the small shower stall. Justine thrust deeply as her cum poured into Anabel. With her mons already pressed firmly against the doctor's ass, she continued to buck her hips--wishing every last millimeter of her cock to sink inside. Her clitoral ministrations continued, pushing Anabel to a second orgasm--the sensation of being filled so generously priming the creamy MILF to peak once more.

When Justine withdrew, a deluge of white followed her wilting erection, pouring from Anabel's well-fucked pussy not unlike a small stream--The sight of which already had Justine's cock pumping back to attention. When Anabel slid sensually down the wall and got down on all fours, it had already begun to throb and leak once more.

Anabel put a hand under the stream of leaking cum from her pussy, then smeared the slimy release between her spread cheeks--lubing her asshole methodically and thoroughly.

"Whu... One more test..." Anabel slurred, her breath heavy with need, "I hope you're not spent just yet..."

Anabel got her answer in short order. Justine practically pounced onto the MILF's milky-white ass. She dragged her cock across Anabel's lower back, across the thong-shaped tanline, and finally into the cleft of her spread ass. With a hand braced against the wall for balance, Justine lined her leaking glans up with Anabel's tight little starfish.

A tentative thrust made Anabel's breath catch as Justine carefully prodded her entrance. A second one made her squirm. By the third, she kicked her feet impatiently--practically begging Justine to continue.

"I suppose turnabout is fair play, but please dear..." Anabel glanced back at Justine, face flushed as she held her lascivious pose, "...don't tease me."

Truthfully, Justine hadn't intended to tease--far from it. While 90% of her brain cells were currently fixated on sinking balls deep into Anabel's ass, the remaining 10% were somewhat concerned. Her overeagerness had already caused the doctor serious discomfort once, after all. She was merely being careful, not vindictive.

"W--wh--... oh, I wasn't--... I was just try--" Justine's attempts to communicate this seemed to fall on deaf ears, as Anabel promptly interrupted.

"Please fuck my ass, Justine,"

It was the sort of request that simply bypassed the brain. Before Justine had even consciously processed what Anabel had said, her hamstrings had already contracted. Her hips thrust violently. Anabel's poor little back door squeezed with all it had but could do nothing against such an onslaught. It twitched around Justine's wide base as her rapidly filling nuts made a wet slap against Anabel's freshly fucked pussy.

Anabel squealed with delight as Justine took an unprompted fistful of her hair.

"I'm... I'm gonna move now..." She huffed with a heretofore unseen sternness in her voice.

"Mmmhmmm..." Anabel moaned through her bottom lip, pinched between her wide smile, "Pay special attention, dear..."

Anabel raised off the floor and whispered over her shoulder into Justine's ear.

"This is Elaine's favorite~"

Justine's fingers sunk into the soft flesh of Anabel's wide hips as she withdrew, directing their sway as their rhythm's tempo rapidly escalated. Within a few seconds, Justine was full-on reaming the older woman's generous backside. Anabel's fingers slid down to her swollen clit, and she rubbed her cum-drenched jellybean in vigorous circles as Justine's cum continued to drip down from her pussy.

Climax wasn't far for either of them. Justine's sack had been swollen and heavy since the start of the second game, and the problem had only gotten worse with her two opponents bouncing around the court in their form-fitting gear. Now that the fantasies dancing in her head had seemingly come true, she could never hold back for long.

The same was true of Anabel, however. The surprisingly forceful ass fucking had scratched her itch, and Justine was giving her exactly what she had craved. Her muscles began to twitch as she writhed in pleasure, unable to keep her moans quiet any longer.

"Fu--...fu--...fuck me... oh god, fuck me, Daddy!"

"CUMMING..." Justine growled with failing restraint as her aching balls flooded Anabel's guts with spurt after spurt of hot, claggy white cum. She continued to thrust deeply as Anabel's pussy squirted her release, tinged with the white of Justine's previous deposit.

"Oh... oh my god... are you still...?" Anabel asked over her shoulder, out of breath and somewhat astonished.

"Mhm..." Justine grunted with obvious heat in her cheeks, her self-consciousness returning with every ounce of jism she released, "S--sorry..."

"Oh god... Don't apologize, dear. It's just--URP!" Anabel covered her mouth in embarrassment as she eyed her slightly bloated midsection, "I'm getting rather... full..."

As her spurts were beginning to taper off, Justine thrust hard and deep one last time. The final rope seemed to fire twice as hard and twice as much, eliciting another little squirm from Anabel. Completely spent, Justine finally pulled her softening cock free, leaving a river of white pouring from both of Anabel's freshly fucked holes.

"Ooooh... fuck..." Anabel sighed, chewing her bottom lip with a wide smile, "I think I quite like you..."

Epilogue

"So, did you have fun with Annie?"

"W--what?" Justine startled from her daydream and looked over to her mother, "What um--what do you mean?"

"Your little song and dance. With all the aces you served? She was soooo mad," Minerva laughed, drumming her hands happily on the steering wheel.

"O--oh... haha yeah..." Justine sighed in relief, "I'm sure it was just an off day for her."

"Hardly. You wore that ass out, J!" Minerva laughed, "Annie told me her legs felt like jelly before you even finished the first round."

Justine didn't respond and dodged the interaction by taking a long sip from her water bottle. She looked out the window, feeling heat rush to her face again.

"I guess I shouldn't be surprised. You get your stamina from your father, you know..." Minerva talked with her hands as always, and put a hand on Justine's shoulder, "And Annie? God, she was always a sweaty, panting mess after Kris got done with her."

Justine's eyes practically bulged out of her head. Her water shot out of her nose as she choked, and a fit of breathless coughing soon followed. Minerva patted her back with concern.

"Oh, sweetie. Are you alright?"

"F--fine," Justine nodded, still coughing as her body tried to clear her airway of liquid, "D--did Anabel... um... tell you...?"

"Tell me what, sweetie?" Minerva asked, "I haven't talked to her since she went to the shower."

"Oh, just y'know..." Justine breathed a sigh of relief, "You asked her to check my eye. She said I got lucky, so I should be fine."

"That's good to hear, sweetheart," Minerva smiled.

The radio played over the silence that followed for a few minutes. Justine had learned more about her parent's sexual exploits that week than she ever wanted to know. Thankfully, they were almost home.

"So, did she call you Daddy?" Minerva prodded with a knowing smirk.

"M--... Mom!" Justine gasped, covering her face, "Oh my god..."

"She did! I knew it! Bitch owes me $50!" Minerva cackled.

"Oh my god, kill me..." Justine whined, curling into a little ball of embarrassment.

"Oh, don't be like that, honey," Minerva laughed.

"How did you--"

"Baby, I set the whole thing up," Minerva proudly announced, "Annie said she was going nuts ever since her husband went to Hong Kong for business. You needed to get some ass so you could stop being so weird about it. So I made sure you two had the opportunity."

Justine refused to un-ball herself and pouted as she looked out the window.

"That was a nasty trick, Mom. Do you have any idea how embarrassing this is? I made myself look like an idiot..."

"Sorry, sweetie. Mother knows best," Minerva chuckled as they pulled into the driveway and parked. "Besides, I think you'll forgive me."

"Hmph. And why is that?" Justine glared.

"Because I put Elaine Descoteaux's number in your phone for you," Minerva grinned, unhooking her seatbelt, "She asked me to give it to you before she left. Said something about a sponsorship meeting being canceled."

"Wh--" Justine glanced down at her phone, "Uh... would it be okay if we unload my stuff... later?"

"You want to leave it in the car for now?" Minerva raised an eyebrow, "Got somewhere else to be?"

"J--just need to um... loosen my strings..."