Foster Daughter Returns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked at her and shook his head yes and started fucking her hard again. They soon both came as they held each other tight. Afterwards she said, "thanks for making one of my fantasies come true."

"That was one of your fantasies?"

"Yes Mark."

"Well, this was one of my sex dreams about you too."

"It was? Maybe our dreams and fantasies were actually premonitions about the future," she replied. "But now this is our fate."

Maggie slept in Mark's bed every night and would wake him up with a blowjob and then ride his cock until he spurted his baby making sperm into her.

One night he asked her, "Maggie when did you lose your virginity?"

"It was actually on my 18th birthday, with Carl. But as we were having sex, I was fantasizing it was actually you making me a woman."

"That's sweet, another of your fantasies."

"Yes, and one of my best ones."

One night they were sitting on the couch watching TV when she stood up, pulled her pajama bottoms down and leaned over, and he saw a butt plug inserted into her ass.

"Maggie why do you have a butt plug in you?"

"Because on days when I have my period, I want to make sure you can still come in me, to make you happy. I put the butt plug in to stretch me out, so you don't have any discomfort when you sodomize me."

"Maggie, usually it is the woman afraid of feeling pain during anal sex. She doesn't worry about the man feeling pain."

"Well this relationship is different. I need to take care of you."

She removed the butt plug and slowly lowered her ass down to insert his cock into her. He moaned as she bottomed out and she rode him up and down, faster and faster. She shuddered with an anal orgasm without her clit even being stimulated, after she rode him for what seemed like a blissful eternity.

"Maggie, was that another fantasy too?"

"Yes, and I have to warn you that I love anal sex. It is the only way I can orgasm without my clit being rubbed."

"But I can rub your clit while we make love."

"I don't want you to do any work when we are baby making. You work so hard and I want you to relax and enjoy it."

"By the way Maggie. This was one of my sex dreams about you too."

Jasmin was finishing high school, so she was moving in after her final exams, a few days before her and Maggie's birthday on June 21st. He excitedly bought them both beautiful matching diamond necklaces with three hearts, since he felt they were going to be a trio during her next four years of college.

When Jasmin arrived, Mark had forgotten how beautiful a young woman she had grown up to be. She was only 5'- 1" tall, and 105 pounds, with small A cup breasts and long brown hair like her stepmother, with a cute button nose. But the thing he had forgotten is that she was completing the same private high school that Maggie went to, so she had a typical plaid skirt on, with a white silk blouse with a flat collar laying against the blouse.

She also had the typical black shoes and white knee socks. He put any naughty thoughts out of his mind though, as this was Maggie's stepdaughter.

On Maggie's birthday, which was also Jasmin's 18th birthday, he took them out to the most expensive restaurant in town. As they dined on lobster and filet mignon, he smiled and said, "I can't wait until you move in Jasmin. Maybe we can watch movies together, just the three of us." He realized what him and Maggie were doing during their movie watching and quickly turned red.

"Uh, maybe you don't like scary movies?" he shyly added.

"No, I love them. I can't wait to hang out with you guys. Me and my dad have not been getting along that well since the divorce and I am glad I am going to be living here. He is already dating some young bimbo and it really bothers me."

After dinner, driving to his house, he couldn't wait to give them their birthday present. When he put the necklace around each of their necks, they cried softly about how beautiful it was, and how much they appreciated his thoughtfulness.

Maggie then announced, "we have a surprise present for you too."

"What do you mean? It's not my birthday."

"We know, but that doesn't matter."

"What is the present?"

"Wait here and you'll find out."

Maggie took Jasmin's hand and walked into the bedroom and closed the door. They were in the bedroom a long time and he started getting nervous. She finally returned and took him by the hand and had him close his eyes. After they got into the bedroom, he opened his eyes and was shocked.

Jasmin was laying on the bed on her back and was wearing her schoolgirl uniform. She was handcuffed to the bed and had a black cloth gag around her mouth, and she could barely talk.

"Mark this was my fantasy of what I wanted on my 18th birthday. Not all that gentle female dominant stuff we have been doing. I fantasized about you taking my virginity by force, both vaginally and anally. I told Jasmin about my fantasies and it really excited her."

A good parent always wants more for their child than they ever had, and you gave me so much with your kindness. But I couldn't have what I really wanted on my 18th birthday, and I want Jasmin to have a special 18th birthday and live my fantasy through her young nubile body. She really wants to take care of you too."

"Maggie are you sure about this?"

"We both are. Please make our fantasies come true."

"I have a confession to make. This is very similar to the wildest sex dream I had about you Maggie."

She smiled, knowing that the dreams and fantasies were both premonition and fate.

She left the room and closed the door. He looked at Maggie's 18 year old stepdaughter on the bed, breathing hard, waiting for his touch. He started feeling a surge of passion in him that he never had before. He quickly took off his clothes and was sporting a huge hard on that he would soon relieve. He felt very sexually aggressive, which he had never felt before.

He walked over to her and sat down next to her. He slowly unbuttoned her white blouse and saw a white bra cradling her young perky pale white breasts.

He slowly pulled the bra below her small tits, which pushed them up making them even firmer. As he started softly brushing the bottom of his palms over her nipples, she started squirming on the bed, and he heard her moan, "oh, oh." He started sucking on her breasts and she nodded her head back and forth and arched her back hard.

He then started massaging her thighs as he lifted her skirt to see her white panties. He slowly took them off, although it was hard since she didn't lift her hips off the bed, and actually pushed her tiny bottom down harder into the mattress. He inserted one finger into her wet teenage slit and couldn't believe how tight she was. She started thrashing around on the bed and moaning louder.

He quickly put his hand over her gag and whispered, "please don't moan so loud. She might hear you and it is embarrassing that I am deflowering you while she is on the other side of the door." He looked over at the nightstand. Maggie had cleverly left a bottle of lube. He started coating her virgin hole with the lube.

He bent down and was curious what it felt like to eat a girl's pussy. He slowly licked it, as she moaned loudly through the gag as he heard, "please lick my pussy Mark." She soon started coming, with her legs wrapping around his neck.

"I hoped you like that Maggie." Jasmin was puzzled that he just called her Maggie.

After she recovered, he looked at the still innocent teen with lust in his eyes. He lined up his aching penis with her tiny hole, as she opened her eyes wide. He heard her mumble through the gas, "please take my virginity." He held his hand over her gag again to avoid her screaming out in ecstasy, in case Maggie could hear it.

He was lost in his mind now and mumbled, "time for you to not be a virgin anymore Maggie."

Jasmin realized that Mark's mind had drifted away and that he actually thought it was Maggie on her 18th birthday, not Jasmin, and that his mind had gone into one of the sex dreams he had about Maggie years ago. "I know you want me to fuck you hard, not like that wimp boyfriend Carl."

Jasmin was now terrified. He thrust forward in one motion, tearing through her hymen. She struggled to get away from his thick cock, now embedded in her no longer virgin teenage vagina. She bucked up and down and tried to fight him with her legs, but he outweighed her, and she was handcuffed and couldn't use her arms to fight him. With his hand held tightly over the gag, she screamed into the gag, but he couldn't hear the muffled sound. He started stroking in and out of her pussy roughly, which was aching in pain.

Her vagina eventually started stretching and she started feeling good. She ground her crotch against his crotch, to get his cock deeper into her small cavity. "I'm going to come in you Maggie. You're mine now and I'm going to fuck your pussy hard every day and every night. I've been dreaming about your 18th birthday for weeks now." He blasted his cum into Jasmin's hot teenage hole as a warm feeling spread throughout her body. She was still wearing her black shoes and white knee socks, but her toes curled tight with pleasure inside her socks, as he came in her.

As his cock softened, he slowly withdrew it from Jasmin's now gaping little cunt and saw a mixture of blood and jizz leak out of it. He laid next to her, as she closed her eyes and tried to recover from the brutal deflowering she had just survived. Although she had felt his aggressive lust, she also felt the love he had for Maggie. He held her tiny body tight and murmured, "Oh Maggie, I'm so glad I was the first. I love you so much. I hope someday you can be my wife."

They both fell asleep for a while, even though she was still handcuffed. When she woke up she hoped that he was done with her, and would take the handcuffs off, but then he woke up and she heard him whisper in her ear, "Maggie I need to sodomize you now, so Carl or anyone else can't get your ass first. I know how teenage boys try to trick innocent private school girls into letting them ass fuck them so they can still keep their hymen intact."

Jasmin was terrified. Carl looked over to the nightstand again and saw two pieces of rope there. He knew what he was going to do. He pulled her left leg back over her head to her left arm. She tried to fight him, but it was no use. He tied her leg to her arm. Then he did the same with the other leg.

Her tiny milk white bottom was now staring at him, with her small rosebud seeming to wink at him. He put a pillow under her butt to raise it higher. Jasmin knew what was coming next. Mark was still looking dazed, like he was in his sex dream about Maggie on her 18th birthday. He heard Jasmin mumble through the mask "now my ass."

He used the lube and his fingers to open up her ass, but she knew her hole was so small that she would feel searing pain. He lined up his cock, which was now rock hard again, against her still virgin asshole. "This is going to hurt Maggie, but you will prove your love to me if you let me take your ass whether you want me to or not."

Jasmin braced herself as he quickly slid his dick into her too tight anal opening. He put his hand over the gag to keep her quiet, and he couldn't hear her screaming in pain through the gag. "That's a good girl Maggie. Take all of my cock. When you are on your period, I am going to be putting it up your ass every day."

Jasmin was powerless to stop him and shut her eyes tight, as she didn't want Mark to feel guilty about hurting her, since she knew he was thinking in his mind that he was just giving her stepmother what she wanted on her 18th birthday so many years ago. The pain started to subside, and she felt an anal orgasm growing, which was a very strange, new feeling for her. He kept fucking her ass, whispering in her ear, "Maggie did I give you what you wanted for your birthday?"

Jasmin nodded her head yes, as they both had a long orgasm together. As he recovered, he looked at Jasmin and realized it was not Maggie and he had just got lost in a dream state.

He quickly untied her legs and took the cuffs off her, as well as the gag. She was breathing heavy and crying a little. "Oh, Jasmin, I'm so sorry, I got carried away and lost my mind. Did I hurt you?"

"You did a little, but it is okay. I wanted to have sex with you, but started changing my mind right before you started."

"But I thought you were getting into it. I heard you say "oh, oh."

"No, the gag muffled my voice. I was actually saying no, no."

"But then I thought I heard you say please lick my pussy."

"I was actually saying please don't touch my pussy."

"I thought I heard you say please take my virginity."

"I actually said please don't take my virginity."

"Before I took your ass, I thought I heard you say, "now my ass."

"I actually said, not in my ass."

He looked at her and replied, "I guess men hear what they want to hear."

"It's okay Mark. I know you thought you were with my mom, but next time please don't fantasize about her. Please make me feel like you are with me and want my body."

"Jasmin, that a deal. There is going to be a next time?"

"Yes, whenever you are not making love to my mom and you want me, or I want you."

Maggie opened the bedroom door and walked in to see Mark and Jasmin naked, sweaty and exhausted.

"How was your birthday present Jasmin?"

"It was great."

"What are you giving me for my birthday, mom?" Jasmin joked.

"I gave you Mark, but not just for tonight. Jasmin, after I get pregnant with your new stepbrother or stepsister and after the baby is born, I will need you to step up to the plate and help keep Mark happy. He deserves that."

"I know he deserves it mom. I need more practice having sex and he needs a little more practice licking pussy," she smiled.

Mark looked at these two women and knew that all his sex dreams, and Maggie and Jasmin's fantasies had come true.

Jasmin looked at Mark and said, "I know you feel shy about initiating sex with my stepmom because it makes you feel like a creepy foster father. So, when you want to have gentle sex, just ask her and she'll start things going and take care of you. But if you want to have really rough sex, I'm your girl. I want to take care of you too."

"Mom. There's one other thing I'd like for my birthday."

"What is it?"

"A pair of pajamas to match Mark and your pajamas, so we can watch scary movies together."

"We will be glad to have you join the pajama club."

"By the way Mark, I still have my schoolgirl outfit I kept from high school. Jasmin and I are going to make some new fantasies for us and new sex dreams for you. Except this time, you'll be awake for this dream."

An old Frank Sinatra song started playing in his head. "Fairy tales can some true, it can happen to you, if you're young at heart." Mark now understood the conflicting emotions of an 18 year old girl losing her virginity. That didn't matter anymore though. He was now going to be "living the dream" with Maggie and Jasmin, and he hoped he could "take good care" of both of them too.

12