All Comments on 'Fostered Care Ch. 01'

by aussie_101

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I Didn't Bother Reading This ... Whatever It Is

...because I know when a "writer" misuses a term in the description he provides for the "story," then the rest of the submission isn't going to be worth a darn. I DID go through his foolish little preamble to the "story," and it revealed the "writer" is severely confused and unable to organize his thoughts sufficiently well to be able to construct a viable product. I don't have a clue what the "writer" is aiming for in this story, but it surely misses the mark, whatever it is.

jackofthedawnjackofthedawnover 16 years ago
Well-written story

This is well done. Of course the bro-sis thing (including all the step/adopted/foster variations) has been done many times, but the pacing is good and the characters seem real.

Pity the other commenter didn't bother to read it before offering an opinion.

golfadikt2golfadikt2over 16 years ago
I'm ready for chapter two

Where the twist is an interesting idea, and yes, it's been done before, *I* was put off a bit by the preamble. Remember, when you write a story, you're writing it for yourself. We just get to enjoy the fruits of your labors... so the person that didn't like the story didn't have to read it.

I felt the preamble too long, but the story well written and it kept me intriqued. The "chapter" or scene transitions could use a bit of work, but I could also see that as your main style of writing.

I loved the story... I'm ready for chapter 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
in response to the first commenter...

how can you comment and vote on the story, but not even read it...that makes no sense.

i liked the story, although word choice/usage is so different coming from an aussie.

keep up the good work, eagerly awaiting chapter 2

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useraussie_101@aussie_101
May 28 2021: I've posted a sci-fi story! For the Love of an Android - have a read and let me know what you think. May 23 2021: for those who have been keen for more of Jamie and Brett's adventures, I have published a short follow-up. Check it out! Jan 27 2018: Fun Times and...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES