All Comments on 'Fostered'

by Crazydaze

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story.

MrGates801MrGates801almost 3 years ago

Amazing story with a great plot twist. I wish there was a longer ending involving the mother (non sexual) but damn good stuff either way

sexymeupsexymeupalmost 3 years ago

I think this was a very good story, I was wondering when the incest would come into it, I liked the ending when the mom showed up, I wasn't expecting that. I liked the way they supported each other. I think another chapter would be great, them getting married, each getting the careers they wanted, and having kids of their own, a boy and a girl that would fall in love and have incestuous sex together and get caught having sex by mom and dad at age 18 and then their folks sit them down and let them know that they are brother and sister and understood what they were feeling. also, the son would forgive his mom for giving him up and let her be part of the family, and she would keep their secret and help bring up the grandkids. just a thought, up to you, lol. this might help you with chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The thing that I found most remarkable about this story was the care taken in depicting its characters' struggles and lives as relatable. Too many stories rest on characters who are exemplary in some way - looks, wealth, power - and too many of the stories depicting people in or near poverty do so in a way that is more spectacle than experience. Your characters go to the dollar store, they go to the thrift shop, they don't have cable, they get by on little: this is what being poor feels like. Their windfalls aren't a rich relative or the result of one-in-a-million luck, they're the slow, steady progress we all hope to make as we grow.

I only wish the story had been longer, so as to learn more about them as they live and grow together.

Winger534Winger534almost 3 years ago

Awesome start! I hope there's at least one more chapter to this!

TomNJaxTomNJaxalmost 3 years ago

Excellent story, I agree with the comment from MrGates801.. Thanks for a great story!! Keep up the flow!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This looks like the beginnings of a series, I hope. It could be fun to follow their lives as they go forward.

rflatstonerflatstonealmost 3 years ago

I found myself enjoying the story so much, I actually skimmed over the sex! That's saying something. I'd actually kinda love to see a sequel; these characters are very compelling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent story. Loved it. Thanks for such a nice story and I agree with others that we need a second part.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 3 years ago

Pretty good story - I figured out early on they were brother-sister, mostly because "why is this story in the incest genre"? Some of the narrative didn't flow as smoothly as I would like and we didn't get drawn in to the character's growing love of each other as well as we could have. 4*

RicanbanditRicanbanditalmost 3 years ago

what a great story. Love that you took your time building it up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What a fantastic story! The kindness of both of them and the heartache was touching. Maybe they are somewhat related but with a different father? Would like another chapter to sort out what really happened and that they will be able to have children together, and maybe a foster baby too? It makes my First Rate directory with a happy ending.

Bedroomeyes81Bedroomeyes81almost 3 years ago

Wow great stuff. I agree this looks like it could be a great series. Keep up the great work.

kennyboy25kennyboy25almost 3 years ago

One of the better stories I have read on there. It is well written and there's depth often lacking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Powerful! I am aware of the problems of the foster system. I have known some foster kids who aged out of the system and the lengths they had to go to find themselves. My late wife was adopted as a child. she only knew of one sibling at age 9 because her father was employed by her adopted father as a house painter. at age 40 she found out about her real mother and her other siblings, six of them and two others who had died. With her half- brother on her father's side and her six siblings on her mother's side she had 10 siblings of which 2 full sibs had died in infancy. she died before she could meet her sibs on her mom's side. we were married for 21 years. Her one full sister came on to me pretty heavlily, She was also a crack addict. her son is my only (step)son and my current wife has a daughter from her first marriage. I met some foster kids who were thrown out of their homes because they aged out and the state (Cal.) wouldn't pay for them any more. I know that if two sibs aged out of foster care and met each other that they could actually have done what these two had.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wonderful, sweet hot story. I hope ch 2 is on the way!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

its a really nice romance story its rather beautiful just needs a small bit of editing not much but still beautiful and sweet

dikupinyadikupinyaalmost 3 years ago
great start

please continue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Brilliant feel good story, well done

oldsage_1oldsage_1almost 3 years ago

Nice story I enjoyed it. Hope you consider continuing the adventure.

Cheers

SAGE

_RD__RD_almost 3 years ago

That was really cute - I have one qualification tothat though: did it really need the we're -suddenly-siblings bit tacked on? I mean ironically I porbably wouldn't have found it if it'd been in another sevtion, but that bit was pretty underdeveloped & something of an afterthought.

As a feel-good work the rest of it made *me* feel good, though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fantastic story

nicho1855nicho1855almost 3 years ago

Well! That put a year in my eye. Great story Crazydaze.

cursrahcursrahover 2 years ago

nice story hope there's more of this story

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

Okay, this makes a great outline for a bigger story. There's times that it was going too slow, but rarely. Overall, it was too rushed and lacking depth. There's lots of opportunity for expanding this into a multiple chapter series. I enjoyed it enough to still give you a 4/5.

UncertainTUncertainTabout 2 years ago

Sweet little story, much enjoyed.

This is, to me, a much stronger core than a short story justifies. I would welcome a much longer tale than written so far.

WargamerWargameralmost 2 years ago

Sweet story. Enjoyed it a lot. I wondered how you’d get the sister angle in. You did it well.

Scores 5/5

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

[20.07.22]

Beautiful story Beautifully written!

11/10 Biscuits!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really enjoyed this story except for the end where they both shared the same slut mother!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So the bitch mother has babies she can't look after then gives them up for adoption/foster care!! Good story but could have been in another category because this incest shit in the end was too rushed and ridiculous

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 1 year ago

I quit reading when the condoms appeared. Nothing like taking a shower with a raincoat on. 👎

ddmc1701ddmc1701over 1 year ago

Great story a lot happened quickly toward the end seemed a little rushed, but overall a good story

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

You spoiled a great story by bringing in their mother - fuck her, the skank bitch put 2 kids in the foster system!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Sad and sweet at the same time. Wonderful story about how two people can meet and help each other to be just regular people. You just knew that all the hard times they both went through would let them help each other to rise up from where they had been dropped to be contributing members of society and find love as they did. Great job all around!!!

ToughSailorToughSailor16 days ago

Beautiful poignant Story - Half siblings? What are the odds? - Anyhow, for this genre it's a real welcome feel-good bit of prose - Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCrazydaze@Crazydaze
I've been reading these for years. I finally decided to write some of my own, so I have a profile now!