Fostered

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't have any heels to wear with it, but once I buy a matching purse..."

"You're crazy, ya know that, right?"

"Oh, I know that, it's part of my charm!"

They spent the rest of the day just hanging out, walking to the park and back, then making dinner. After a couple of beers and a movie, Jeff was tired and went to bed. Jenn sat up for a bit, wondering what was happening. "Does he like me like that? One second he's like a boyfriend, the next he's pushing away. I wonder what he'd do if I flirted with him. Is that even a good idea?" Her mind racing, she laid on the couch for a while before falling asleep.

For the next three weeks, life went the same. Jenn tried a few things, wearing tighter clothes and touching him more. Nothing really changed though. Until they did. He started talking less, spending more time in his room alone, generally brushing her off. They still ate together, but he would bring out a book and read instead of talking. After four days of this, Jenn figured the gig was up.

She waited until after dinner (this time he had taken it to his room), then went to get her stuff together. She had more now, and it was going to be more difficult to carry. Once she finished, she went to his door and knocked.

"What?"

"I need to come in."

"K."

She went in and sat on his bed. "It's obvious you don't want me here anymore. I'll sleep here tonight and be gone in the morning. Thank you for what you've done, but you've made it clear it's time to go."

"Wait! What?" he exclaimed, alarmed at the prospect of her leaving.

"Jeff, it's ok. I get it. I'll leave, don't feel guilty about anything."

Jeff sighed, shook his head, and mumbled to himself. "Damnit, no. You're not leaving unless you want to. I want you to stay."

"No you don't. You've been ignoring me and generally not even talking to me for days. It's obvious."

"Look... it.... It isn't your issue. It's me. My problem. When I have a problem, I tend to crawl inside myself. I learned this when I realized I was the only person I could count on. I'm sorry," he said, hoping to hide the real reason for his withdrawal.

"If you have a problem, I can help. If you want to hide, I can leave. I'm not dealing with this though," she warned him.

He knew what his problem was, and it was sitting on the bed next to him. He drew a couple of ragged breaths, then looked at her. "I'll tell you. But I... uh... I have to ask you a question."

"Go ahead."

"Wow. This is harder than I thought even." He struggled to explain his feelings. "F-first, you have to understand something. However you answer this question, it doesn't have any effect on whether or not you can stay here. The door is open either way. OK?"

"Uhh...ok. You're kinda freaking me out a little now," she replied feeling worried.

"OK, I'll just do it then. I was wondering, since we're both off tomorrow, if... maybe... you might want to go get something to eat, maybe watch a movie at the theater." The final sentence came out in a rush.

"We can, but it's my turn to buy... wait... are you... are you asking me on a date?"

"Y-yes. Yes I am. But if you don't want to, it's ok. I get it, it would be awkward and-" He bowed his head as he spoke, afraid she'd say no.

"Yes"

"-it would make things weird and I'm not really a good catch or anything and-"

"Yes, Jeff"

"-you probably don't like me like that anyway. Wait....what?" He looked up surprised that she'd accepted his offer.

"I said yes, Jeff. I would like to go on a date with you." She was smiling at him, and he realized he was blushing hard.

"Uh...ok. Pick you up at 5, wear something nice. We will go someplace better than usual," not making any attempt to hide his relief and happiness at her acceptance.

"See you then." She bent down and kissed his cheek. "Don't do this to me again. Just talk, so much easier!" She got up and left, and he sat back bathed in sweat and relief.

She went out and slowly unpacked. "What have I gotten myself into? I wanted him to ask me out, but it's going to change things between us. I hope I'm not screwing this up!" she worried. Then she giggled for no reason. "He's cute when he's nervous. How am I the sane one of the two of us?"

He heard her giggle as he calmed himself. He had gotten so worked up about asking her out that he couldn't talk to her, couldn't be in the same room as her. Yet he did, and she said yes. He took a deep breath and wondered if she was laughing at him.

The next morning, she made breakfast before he woke up. Once he was up, they ate and got laundry together, heading to the machines. She loaded the machines as he watched. "Got any plans today?" he said with a smile.

"As a matter of fact, I do. A guy asked me out, so I'll be gone for the evening."

"Anybody I know?"

"Nah, don't worry, I won't leave you for him though. You can't do laundry without me!" she teased.

They did some shopping, with her going off by herself for a bit. Once home, they had a light lunch and she went into to the bathroom for a shower. When she was done, he got in and showered quickly, then went to his room to get dressed. She went into the bathroom and locked the door, waiting to hear him out in the living room. She checked the time and decided it was time to come out.

He heard the door unlock then footsteps behind him. "So, do you think my date will be suitably impressed?" he heard her ask. He turned to look and his jaw opened, but no words came out.

She was wearing the sundress he had bought her. It was white with blue flowers on it, and they matched her eyes. It had a tight stretchy top with no straps, showing her small bust, and ended at her knees, showing some leg. She had white heels on and was wearing makeup for the first time.

"Well, I don't know if you like it or not. Say something!"

"Jenn, you.... You... you're beautiful."

"Hopefully my date thinks so."

"Oh, I know he's gonna love it!" It was about 4:45, so Jeff said, "Hey, I gotta go. I have a hot date tonight too. See you later!" He walked out and went downstairs. He picked a few flowers the landlords had kindly planted then went back upstairs and knocked on the door.

She opened the door and said, "Hey, you're a few minutes early but I'm ready. Are those for me?" He handed her the flowers and she put them in a glass with some water. She looked at him and said, "One more thing before we go."

She surprised him completely by grabbing his face and kissing him. After a second, he started kissing back. It went on for a good 30 seconds before she backed up, flushed. "I like to get the first kiss out of the way early. Now we can relax for the rest of the date."

Both blushing a bit, she took his hand as they went down the stairs to his car. "So, where are we going for dinner?" she asked.

"Texas!"

"Private jet?"

"Sort of..."

He took her to a Texas-themed chain, peanut shells on the floor and all. Once inside and seated, she looked around. "I've never been to Texas! It's nice!"

"Well, I've been to worse places. So, what would you like?"

She picked out a small steak and grilled shrimp, he ordered a bigger steak. They talked as they ate, the conversation flowing easily. She talked of how she wanted to go to school to be a nurse. He told her of his dream of becoming an electrical engineer. Once they finished, he asked her what movie she would like of the available choices. She picked a rom-com and they headed out to the nearby cinema. They got tickets, popcorn, and a drink and went in. He started to go to the center of the theater, but she steered him to the top row. As they waited for the theater to go dark, they had quiet conversation.

Once the lights went low, she pulled the armrest up and leaned into him. He put his arm around her lightly. As the movie progressed, she slowly began moving her hands up his chest and across his legs. He looked down at her and she reached up and kissed him again, this time with urgency. She grabbed his hand and placed it on her breast, eyes twinkling. He moved it slowly across, feeling the hard nipple sticking through the material. She moved her hands across the bulge in his pants, fingers tracing the shape. The touching and stroking went on for a while. Suddenly, the lights began to come on and they quickly pulled away from each other, blushing.

"Jeff, I think it's time to take me home."

"Uh... ok... I...." as he struggled to adjust his raging erection so he could walk out of the theater without drawing too much attention.

She kissed him again quickly. "Quiet. My roommate's gone, so we have the place to ourselves!"

He drove home quickly. Once home she took his hand and practically dragged him up the stairs. Once inside, she kissed him again, passionately.

"Jenn, are you teasing me?"

She looked at him. "You probably didn't get it, but I've been flirting with you for two weeks plus. We've been going out together, we do everything together. I've spent more time with you than any other guy ever. I know you better than any other guy ever. We've essentially been dating without the romance. Now, we have the romance. I'm wanna show you just how much I appreciate you." With that she kissed him again.

Once they moved apart, he noticed the top button on her sun dress was undone. She was panting now as she dragged him to the sofa, sat him down, then settled herself on his lap facing him. She grinned seductively as she reached up and unbuttoned her second button. He raised his eyebrows as she began to grind against him. "Are you sure?"

She laughed and reached into her purse, pulling out a box of condoms. "What do you think?" She stood and her sun dress floated to the floor, leaving her in heels and a small white thong. She was breathing heavily and looking at him. "So, here or the bedroom?"

He stood up, taking her hand. "Bedroom" was all he said as he lifted her in his arms, carrying her to the bedroom as she squealed. He put her down on the bed and she reached out and began to undo his pants. Once they fell, she tugged his boxers over his cock and grasped it, sliding her hand up and down.

"I think we need to take the edge off for you." And then she opened her mouth and put it over the end, licking and stroking. He knew he was close very quickly, and so did she. She popped her mouth off, looking up at him.

"In my mouth!" was all she said before resuming working him in her mouth, trying to see how much she could swallow before her gag reflex kicked in. He didn't last ten more seconds before he felt cum racing up his dick, jetting into her mouth. She choked a bit but managed to swallow the vast majority. When she pulled her mouth off, she wiped her chin.

"Now we can take our time!" she said, her eyes gleaming as she stared into his.

"We have all night, and I plan to use it!" Jeff said. He began slowly stroking her body up and down. "Aren't you a bit overdressed?"

She giggled as she slid her underwear off. As soon as she had one leg free, he spread her legs and dove in, licking her cleft and stroking her with his fingers. She was soaked. He licked her clit while his thrust his fingers into her pussy, first one, then two and finally three. She moaned and quivered as her climax rushed through her. She clamped her pussy down on his fingers and soaked his face. He slid up beside her as she opened her eyes.

"Wow, I really needed that. You're pretty good at that!"

"Anything for my Queen!"

She began to laugh, then reached down to stroke his erection. "So, anything else you want to try?"

"I...uh...I..."

"Shut up and fuck me!" she winked at him.

He rolled over then positioned himself over her. She raised her legs wrapping them around his waist then reached down, guiding him into her pussy. He slid in slowly, reveling in the feeling of tightness around his cock. Once he was all the way in, she looked up. "Slow is good sometimes, but right now fast and hard would be nice!"

He took the hint and began to thrust, pushing harder with each thrust. It didn't take her long and she began to quiver again. She grabbed him, holding him tight as her pussy clamped on him. Once she calmed down a little, she pushed him to roll over. She tried to hold him in her, but he slipped out as they rolled.

"Your turn!" she said, "Lay back and enjoy!" She pulled out a condom gently stroking him as she slid it down his rigid cock. She straddled his hips, slid down his cock and began to move up and down, squeezing him with her pussy. He was thrusting up as she slid down, the bed was creaking and groaning with the force. Suddenly, he thrust up and stayed, she just tightened her pussy as he filled the condom. He pulled out slowly, removing the condom and tossing it to the trash. They were both breathing hard, covered in sweat and riding a high.

"So, how was the first date?" Jeff asked.

She smiled at him and snuggled up. "I think it went ok. I'm not sure, but I think he kinda likes me."

"I think he kinda does!"

"That's good, 'cause I kinda like him too."

They snuggled for a while before she pulled away and looked at him. "Do you think I'm a slut?"

"What brought that on?"

"Well... I did kinda throw myself at you. And then did some other things. Just so you know, you're only the second guy I've ever made love with."

"Well, you're only number three for me."

"I was VERY motivated to make it special for you though," she confided.

"Not to sound crass, but you most certainly did that!"

"I enjoyed too, y'know. I... I just don't want you to think that I normally act like this with guys. I feel like I've known you for a long time. We were so comfortable with each other so quickly. I don't want you to think less of me, I guess."

"Well, this has certainly changed things between us. I'd like to think it's a change for the better. I get what you mean though, I feel like I've known you forever. We talk about everything, although sometimes you have to make me. One thing, I'd like for you to consider sleeping in the bed again."

"Well, it depends. Where are you sleeping?"

"The bed."

"Well, in that case, I would love to!"

"So, what do we do now?"

"I was thinking I could get you hard again and we could try doggy style. Or whatever, maybe you want to sleep!" she replied with a coy grin.

He pulled the sheet back, showing his cock was rapidly hardening. "Who needs sleep?"

She looked at him. "I want you to know this isn't a fling for me. You aren't another notch on my bedpost, or anything... I just... I dunno, I just want you to know that, I guess."

"Most definitely not for me either. You're important, at least to me." He grinned at her. "Now, about that doggy style?"

She laughed and rolled over as he pulled her to her knees. He rolled a condom on and reached around, tweaking her nipples. She yipped as he slid into her quickly then began to thrust as hard as he could, enjoying the clapping sound of the flesh-on-flesh. She began to moan, grabbing the sheets in her fists, shocked and thrilled with the sudden intrusion and delightful arousal rising in her again. It didn't last a long time, but he reached around and began to rub her clit as he got closer. She clamped down on his cock just as he began to spasm, filling the condom and then collapsing on her back.

"Can't... breathe..."

"Sorry!" he said sheepishly as he rolled off, "I couldn't hold myself up anymore. You took all my strength."

"I have got to get access to birth control pills again, that much is obvious." She said as she snuggled back into him. He wrapped her in his arms and held her tight.

"I think I'm falling." he whispered, so quietly she barely heard.

"Me too." she whispered back, not knowing if he heard, just feeling happy for the first time in a long time.

The next morning, she woke up early and had to go to the bathroom. She crept out quietly she thought, but when she came back in the bedroom she saw his eyes watching her.

"What?"

"Just lookin'"

"At what?"

"Some hot girl just wandered into my bedroom, can't help it."

"Stop! You're the good-looking one in this relationship."

"So, you only want me 'cause I'm cute?"

"No, I want you because you're sweet, kind, and you know how to use your dick!"

"Oh. Well, that's ok then!"

Things in their relationship went forward in this vein for a while. Work, sex, fun as much as they could afford. They seemed a perfect couple. She went to the clinic and got birth control. One day, she showed him a school on the internet. It wasn't a nursing school, instead it was certification program for pharmacy technicians. "I have to learn the drugs, what they do, side effects and such anyway as a nurse, and this would pay me at least twice what I'm making now. It would give me a start to what I really want."

"It looks like a good idea, it's only four days a week. You could still work some."

"Yeah, if it didn't cost so much. Maybe next year if I save everything I can."

"Mmmmhhhmmm. I, uhhh, I have a small confession."

"What?"

"All that money you give me every week? It's in a separate account, I was gonna give it to you when you left. Now I kinda hope you don't. It's enough, barely, to pay for this if you really want to do it."

"Seriously? That was to pay my way, not for you to give back."

"I know, I know. But things have changed. For me, at least. I don't want you to go. If you made more money, you could pay it back if you feel you have to. Whatever. I'm just offering you a chance to move up in the world. Hopefully you want me there with you."

She pulled him into a bear hug. "You stupid man! I'm not angry, just surprised. Yes, I want to go to school, I want to do better, more. And yes, you're coming with me."

"Good. I also want to tell you something. I... I applied for an apprenticeship with the electrician's union. More money, especially as I learn. Plus, I get a head start for an engineering degree. I don't know if I will get in, I wasn't going to say anything unless I did."

They signed her up for the program and made a call to Max to let him know her schedule would have to be changed in a month. He wasn't thrilled, but he understood that people move on.

She went to her classes and did well. At the end, the program tried to place them all. She'd mentioned to her teacher that she wanted to get into a hospital, since she wanted to go into nursing. She was the last one in her class to be placed. Her teacher asked her to stay after the last exam.

"Miss DeBoer, how are you doing?"

"Well, good, I guess. I know I passed the exam. I... I just need to get a job now."

"I am sure you want to. So, to that end, I pulled a string or two for you. You were one of the most dedicated students I've ever had. Hospitals rarely hire someone without experience, but Mercy down the street had an opening, and you're in. Assuming you pass the interview, of course."

"Oh wow! Thank you so much! I don't know what to say!"

"Just do well. That's all I ask."

She went home floating on air. She found him sitting on the couch waiting. "Guess what?" she gushed.

"Ok, you first, but I have news too."

"I have an interview at Mercy Hospital tomorrow, if I pass, I'm in!"

"That's great! Really! You'll pass, I'm sure!"

"What about you?"

"I got a call today. Next week I am officially an apprentice electrician!"

"Oh my god! We're gonna, like, quadruple our income!"

"I know! Weird, but good. You helped push me into making changes, and I needed that."

"Stop. You'd have gotten there somehow anyway. You just needed a tiny push. You're gonna do great."

"I just wanted to say thanks for pushing. I... I love you, Jenn.

She sat with a stunned look for a second. "I... I think I love you to. I was scared to say it, but, - "

She went quiet as he kissed her. "How about I take a few minutes to show you how much?" he asked.

"You're lucky. I was about to rape you!"