Fostered

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He led her to the bedroom and slowly removed each piece of her clothing, kissing each area as it was exposed. Each time she moved, he stopped her, wanting her to understand that this was his show. When she was finally nude, he laid her slowly down on the bed. He ran his hands slowly and deliberately across her body, causing to her shiver with desire. He began to lightly kiss her nipples, then moved down her flat belly to her pussy. He looked up at her then slowly licked through her slit, savoring her taste. She was immediately wet, moaning softly. As he deliberately and slowly licked, she closed her eyes letting the sensations wash over her. After what seemed to be forever, he slid his fingers into her pussy and continue to lick her clit forcing her into an overwhelming orgasm. When she could move, she opened her eyes to find him naked and climbing back in the bed with her.

"Now I get to use something more than my tongue!" he said, slowly sliding inside her. Suddenly, he went from slow and gentle to powerfully thrusting into her. He knew that she liked it this way and was still trying to please her.

She yelped then began to groan. "God, Jeff! Don't stop!"

He didn't reply, but instead just kept thrusting as hard as he could. She came a second time, and then he stopped and pulled out.

"Give me that!" she said, grabbing his cock. She sucked him deeply into her mouth until he exploded, with her pulling him out, spraying herself with his cum.

When he was done, he looked at her, covered in him. "What brought that on? Not that I'm complaining, just curious."

She blushed hard. "I don't know, saw it in a movie and thought one day I'd try it. Today... today was the day. It was hot!"

"Any time you want to do it, just let me know. I enjoyed it too! You look so amazing, laying there, covered in... me."

"I do gotta clean up some before I do anything else. It gets cold after a bit."

They went to bed, both sated and happier than they had been in years. Her schedule and his were no longer the same after they changed jobs, but they managed to buy a cheap secondhand car for her. They stayed in the apartment, saving as much of the extra money as they could.

One day, Jeff was working and she was home. There was a knock on the door and she answered without really looking. It was an older woman, small, thin, rather worn looking. "May I help you?" she asked, getting somewhat nervous.

"Hello, I'm here looking for Jeff Reynolds. Do you know him? Does he live here?"

"Uh... I don't know what you need with him. I do know him, I can get him a message if you would like."

The older woman had a tear run down her cheek. "I... I just wanted to see my son, just once. I gave him up years ago."

"You're Jeff's mother? I don't want to be rude, but he's gonna want to see proof."

"I have the paperwork. I did it to give him a chance. I... I was pretty bad back then."

"Come in, sit. I... he'll be home in an hour-ish. I'm sure he'd like to at least meet you."

Jenn let her in and gave her a glass of water. She noticed the woman looking her up and down. "What?"

"You remind me of me, long ago, before the drugs. Who are you to Jeff?"

"I'm his girlfriend, Jenn." She said, holding out her hand.

"Jennifer? Really. I had a daughter named Jennifer, but I lost all track of her. I'm Marion, most people call me Mary." She opened her purse and dug in for a moment. "Look at this, it's the only picture I have of him. He was two months old."

Jenn looked, seeing a much younger version of the woman holding a baby. The woman was right, she did look a lot like her when she was young. "I was in the foster system too. I never met a Jennifer Reynolds, though."

"Oh, her name wasn't Reynolds, she had a different father. She was Jennifer DeBoer. Jennifer Marie DeBoer."

Jenn stared, stunned. "How old would she be now?"

"Nineteen. Her birthday was May 25th, so she just had her birthday a month ago."

Jennifer excused herself for a moment and went to the bathroom. She texted Jeff, "Get home now. Hurry." She tried to collect herself. This was her mother too! But that meant that Jeff was... shit.

She came out of the bathroom and went to the woman. "I have a question. You are sure that Jeff Reynolds is your son? Positive? Absolutely no doubt?"

"I've been looking for two years, since I got clean. I know it must be him. Do you have a picture?"

She showed him a picture she had on her phone, one of them both. The woman looked at it and quietly whispered "Russell was his daddy. I should have stayed with him, made him a normal life. He looks just like his daddy."

Jenn looked at the woman. "I... I have something you need to know."

"What?"

She stood up and put out her hand. "Hello, my name is Jennifer Marie DeBoer, born May 25th in Cincinnati Ohio. Perhaps I'm someone you should know."

The old woman's mouth dropped open, then slowly closed. She stood up and grabbed Jenn in a tight hug as the woman began to cry. "I thought you were gone forever. You've grown to a beautiful young woman. I'm sorry... so sorry... I was so stupid back then."

Just then the door burst open and Jeff walked in. "You wouldn't answer my texts or calls, what's wrong? Who is this? I- "

"Jeff, I need you to calm down. This is a big deal. This is Mary. Mary had a child named Jeffrey twenty-two years ago, last name of Reynolds."

"I... who... look, I don't want to be rude, but I don't know anything about this, or you."

The woman detached from Jenn and pulled a folder from her purse. "Everything is in there. If you want to see my id, no issue. I was a horrible human when I was young, I should never have left you. I've been looking for two years since I got clean, I just wanted to see you. I... I don't want to intrude on your life. I understand if you don't want to deal with me. I'll leave if you want."

"Wait. Just let me look. I need to know." Jeff read the paperwork, finding his birth certificate and the paperwork to send him to foster care, including his social security number. Struck dumb, he sat slowly on the sofa. He pulled the rest of the paperwork out and went through it, finding one at the bottom that made him furrow his brow. "Jenn, why... why does she have a copy of your birth certificate? That's just weird."

"Well, it seems that she's my mother too. We had just figured that out when you arrived. It's been a monumental day, that's for sure." Her voice cracked as she spoke. She looked at him with a brittle smile and he could see the fear in her eyes.

He took her hands and pulled her close. "Shhh, we'll figure this out." Then he looked at Mary. "I guess you are my mom. Pardon me if I don't cry, but I've got 22 years of bitterness to let go of, it isn't going to be easy."

"I'm going to leave. This is my number if you ever want to get in touch. I will understand if you don't... I... I just had to see you, once."

"Look, I'll call, but it might take a while. I promise, I'll call." He pulled her into an awkward hug. "We will meet again."

Mary left, and they sat on the sofa, looking at each other. "I guess it sort of explains the immediate connection we had." she said quietly.

"Yeah... but...."

"But what?"

"I... I don't know what to say. This is a lot to take in. I just want this to go away."

"It won't, Jeff. But it does explain a few things. I just, I don't know."

"How about we sleep on it. We can sort our feelings out, then talk in the morning. I need a few minutes alone in my head."

"Ok. I'll take the couch."

"No! We can still sleep in the bed, just not...that. Not tonight."

They went to bed, neither of them sleeping for several hours. His mind wandered through the problem, settling on his solution. Her mind knew what it wanted, but it had to convince the rest of her.

The next morning, she woke first and went to make breakfast. He awoke to the smell of food, smiled, then remembered what was coming this morning. He swore softly, went to the bathroom to clean up, and came out to the kitchen.

"Morning!" she said with a smile.

"Morning. Hey, I don't want this to hang over us all day. Let's talk while we eat."

"That's what I was planning on. Who's first?"

"You?"

She took a moment to gather her thoughts. "Ok. Uhh... I don't know what you're thinking. I'm just going to tell you what I think. I... I don't know you as a brother. I know you as a friend, as a man, as a lover. It's weird, but I don't care that we're related. Maybe if we knew at first, but not now. I want us to move forward like nothing's changed, I guess."

He was nodding in agreement. "Uh, ok. I... I didn't think I could move past it, and then I tried to think of my life without you, or with you as a sister. I can't do that. I can't imagine life without you right now, without you as my friend, lover. I... have something that I was going to ask you this weekend. Maybe this is the wrong time, the really, really the wrong time, but I want to marry you Jenn. Would you marry me? I have a ring; it isn't much but-"

"Shut up, Jeff! Yes, yes, I will marry you. We probably shouldn't invite our mother to the wedding though."

"But I don't want to lose you. I... I don't care. Nobody knows but her. I can't imagine my life without you in it. I..." He reached in his pocket. "I was saving this for this weekend. I want to marry you." He said as he opened the small box.

"Jeff, it's beautiful!" She had tears running down her face. "But what about children? I always wanted to have children, raise them right. Can we even have any?"

"I don't know. We can cross that bridge when we get to it, I guess. Worst case we can pull some kids out of foster care. I want kids too, just not until we can really afford them. You need to finish your school, me too."

"Jeff, are you sure?"

"Very. You are my life now, I don't think I want to live without you."

She smiled and kissed him. "Forever us!"