Fostering Billy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't understand it, but for now, I'm just glad you think there's an 'us'." Slipping my hand under his shirt, I leaned down for another kiss. Billy let out a soft moan as I traced delicate lines across his chest with my fingers.

A strange hunger filled me as I Remembered how his shorts had been stuck to my leg. I slid my hand toward his waist. "Joe?" he let out a little cry. "Just hold me, please." I stopped, kissing him softly as he rolled into my arms, and I spooned close behind him.

Billy was up on his elbow, watching me sleep, when I opened my eyes, smiling sweetly as he fondled my morning wood. He gave me a soft kiss. "Is this ok?' He asked softly.

I nodded and let out a soft moan when he gave me a little squeeze and continued to stroke my shaft. His delicate hands felt so good as they moved up and down my erection. I moaned and sighed as the pleasure built. It felt so different from when I did it. Biting my lip, I looked up into Billy's blue eyes. Reaching up, I pulled his lips to mine and kissed him hard as my orgasm ripped through me. It was my turn to make the mess.

"Thank you," I sighed as the tremors running through my body subsided. "So do I get a turn?" I smiled at him.

"It's just that, well, I'm not big like you, I'm afraid you'll laugh," he couldn't look at me.

"It will be OK. I'd never laugh at you, I promise. You trust me, right?" I'd never considered myself to be big. Based on what I'd seen at school in the locker room after P.E., I was about average.

"Yes, I trust you," he rolled onto his back, pulling his t-shirt over his head and slipping his panties off, throwing them on the floor; the panties were pink with little hearts.

I acted like the panties were nothing out of the ordinary. My heart raced as I gazed at his slender body, smiling as I licked my lips so he could see me.

Billy wasn't much larger than my thumb. Cupping him in my hand and massaged him, stroking him slowly as I thought about what I wanted to do, how I wanted him to feel. I had never even thought about doing something like this before. Smiling at him, I lowered my mouth to his crotch. He fit in my mouth so easily. I discovered I liked the way it felt to lick and suck him. I liked the way he shuddered and moaned when he came even more. In fact, I liked it so much; I didn't stop the first time he spewed his seed in my mouth. Swallowing it all, I just kept going. When he had cum for the third time, he finally begged me to stop. Laughing, I kissed him hard, sharing his last gift as our tongues danced a passionate dance.

We were the last ones down for breakfast and did our best to hide what had happened between us. From the looks my mom was giving us, I wasn't sure we were having much success. After the dishes were done and the kitchen clean, everyone scattered, little conversations here and there, the participants changing as Angela and Billy continued to get to know everyone and the rest of us caught up on what had been going on since we last saw each other.

I sat at the counter just watching as Jeff and Angela talked to mom and dad about wedding stuff and Billy and Sarah had an animated conversation about something.

"So, you and Billy are tight?" It was Henry.

"Yeah, he's cool. I like him a lot." I answered without looking, smiling to myself as Billy laughed at something Sarah said. His head rocking back, exposing his slender neck, he crossed his legs and leaned forward, using his middle finger to pull his hair back behind his ear.

"And not too bad to look at either," Henry put his hand on my shoulder. My face went white.

'Um, yeah, for a guy, I guess." I mumbled.

"Really, I think he's kind of pretty." It was hard to tell when Henry was making fun of me sometimes, but I had to disagree. Billy wasn't pretty, he was beautiful.

"Henry, stop it, I'm not in the mood for your games today, ok?"

"No games, Joe. I'm trying to let you know I understand where you are. So does Billy know how you feel about him, yet?"

Turning abruptly toward Henry to deny it, the sincerity in his face caught me off guard.

"Been there, little bro. I'm gay, too. It's alright, it really is." So much about Henry suddenly became crystal clear.

"So, you guys are sharing your room, that would be awkward if he doesn't know," I blushed bright red, "Or," Henry paused, "pretty nice if he does." My smile told him everything he wanted to know.

"Just a little advice. Mom and dad are cool with this kind of thing if you don't push their limits too far and trust me, I tried." He laughed. "Just don't throw it in everybody's face too much and act like adults and you'll be fine." He gave me a light hug.

"And incoming..." he smiled. Billy was walking towards us.

"What are you guys up to?"

"Actually, talking about you," Henry laughed and wandered off, leaving me to explain what he meant to Billy. I loved Henry and hated him at the same time.

"Henry figured it out." I smiled sheepishly.

"I hate to tell you." Billy grinned at me. "But everybody knows. Evidently, we were the topic of conversation at breakfast before we came downstairs, and I may or may not have mentioned how I felt about a certain someone in one of my counseling sessions with dad."

He gave me one of those 'please don't be mad at me' grins. "Mom and dad think it's fine if it makes you and me happy. Sarah is happy for us, Angela is a little confused, and mom and dad don't know it but, Henry and Jeff have a bet going on when we will actually have sex."

We both laughed, an enormous weight evaporated from our shoulders. "And how do you feel about all that attention?"

"I think I like some of it." Billy slipped his arms around my neck and kissed me. When he pulled away, I caught Henry giving me a thumbs up from across the room.

My phone buzzed, and Billy and I made our apologies. Matters of great import were afoot in the Kingdom of Elderwood, and a certain paladin and wizard direly needed assistance.

Lunch magically appeared, accompanied by kisses on the cheek as mom checked in on us and the battle continued. We laughed and screamed and fought our way through the quest, finally disposing of the great and evil wizard Beltron, just in time for dinner.

Saying our goodbyes to Travis and Lee, it occurred to Billy and me that while everything was cool at home, Monday we would have to face the world and if the way we felt about each other was as obvious as it seemed to be, we might have a few problems.

We cornered Henry after dinner and pounded him with questions about coming out. His best advice was for us to not create problems that didn't exist. Being gay wasn't as big a deal as it used to be. As long as we kept the public displays of affection under control, we might make it through the rest of the school year without it ever coming up and going off to college in the fall would be a perfect time to make all kinds of transitions. If it came up, we could deal with it then, if it was even an issue.

"Listen to your brother." My dad had been eavesdropping.

We all ate way too much for Easter Dinner and posed for a bunch of family pictures before people had to head home. One Sarah took of Billy and me was my favorite. It had been a very long, very eventful weekend. Mom, dad, Billy, and I ate leftovers and watched a movie, missing everyone that had left but enjoying the quiet.

"I'm kind of tired." Billy got up and looked at me, giving me the cutest grin. "This family stuff just wears me out."

"Yeah, me too. I think I'm going to call it a night." It was nice to not have to hide what we were going to do when we got upstairs and while we weren't blatant about it, I think my parents figured it out when I slid my finger up Billy's butt and hit his prostate just as he came in my mouth, the scream was pretty loud.

We laid together laughing at his outburst and fondling each other for a while, just waiting for mom or dad to come in and make sure we were behaving. They never did.

"Joe, can we try something, a kind of fantasy I have," he blushed and grinned, "that is, if you want to?"

I nodded and smiled. "Whatever you want to do, it will be my first time, too."

"Can you put yours next to mine, between my legs, like you're on top of me?"

I could see the reservations on his face. "If that's what you want."

It took a little figuring out, but we got there, my cock next to his rubbing against each other squeezed between his thighs, his feet up over my head I looked down at where my cock disappeared between his legs and it honestly looked like I was inside a girl, I thrust in and out, Billy wrapped his hands around both of us giving me the feeling that I was going deep inside someone.

The harder and faster I moved, the tighter Billy squeezed, our moans mixing in the night air as our excitement grew. I could feel myself getting close and could tell by the way Billy tensed, he was, too. We erupted together, our hot seed spilling out in fierce explosions all over Billy's stomach and chest. I collapsed next to him as he giggled like a little girl.

I watched as he dipped his finger in the sticky mess, rubbing it on his lips and then slipping his finger in his mouth, tasting our seed, only to go back and do it again. He offered me his fingers, dripping with our juice. I took his hand and tentatively licked some of the salty goo from his finger. It wasn't my first taste, so I pulled his fingers into my mouth and sucked them clean.

We took turns giggling as we fed each other until the mess was almost gone, sharing sloppy kisses, and touching each other, ultimately heading to the bathroom to clean up before we climbed under the covers and pulled each other close.

"Maybe for real next time." Billy whispered as he pulled my arms tight around him.

"I'd like that." I kissed his shoulder and laid down behind him, letting my mind fill in the blanks as we drifted off to sleep.

Henry had been right. We kept the displays of affection to a minimum, and nobody said a thing. Travis and Lee gave us a few interesting looks a time or two. Everything was great until Kathy came back. Kathy and Travis had dated off and on since middle school and with Prom coming up, she had decided it was on again because no one else had asked her to go.

She set Lee up with her bestie Beth, a sort of dowdy yes girl that followed Kathy around like a puppy, and tried to set me up with a few of her friends while ignoring Billy completely. I politely declined and did my best to explain Kathy to Billy. He hated her immediately, and I understood completely, assuring him that as soon as Prom was over, she would dump Travis again and all would return to normal.

The whole prom thing seemed to upset Billy, and I couldn't get him to tell me why. We still cuddled and made out, but something was bothering him, and I couldn't pin it down.

We had been planning it for a couple of weeks. Mom and dad would be on a date, and we would have the house to ourselves. We had of course, done our research, watching amateur porn on PornHub, so knew exactly what to do, it was a disaster, hurting both of us, Billy screamed in pain when I tried to go inside him, running from our room in tears, locking himself in the guest room.

I laid on the bed feeling awful for hurting him and stupid for not asking Henry for advice first. I had wanted it to be so special, and I knew it was important to Billy and I felt like I had fucked it up. Images of Billy floated through my head, those blue panties with the flowers the first night he was here, the way he sat, pulling his hair back with his finger as he talked to Sarah, his smile, those big blue eyes, long lashes, and that cute little butt, he was just so beautiful. Of course, I thought about his cock and how much I adored it, the feel of it in my mouth, and how I could make him squirm before I let him cum.

Tossing and turning all night, I was more tired when I got up than I had been when I went to bed. Making my way down the hall, I knocked on his door. "Billy? Billy, are you ok?"

"Just leave me alone," I could tell he was still crying, and my heart sank. All I wanted to do was wrap him in my arms and make it all better, to draw my sword and slay the dragon, to see him smile. I told mom and dad what had happened, and they suggested I just give him some time. I left a sandwich outside the door, returning later to see it gone; at least he was eating.

Billy stayed in the guest room all day. I tried to play Dungeon Raiders with Travis and Lee, but Kathy was on the Discord call and Billy wasn't, so I bailed. I called Henry, and he laughed, suggesting that I stop off at the drugstore and get some lube. He promised it would make everything all better. In retrospect, it was obvious.

"You watched porn to figure out how to do it, really?" he found the whole thing hilarious. "You know those guys have been fucked so much you could park a Buick in there?" he laughed again. If it hadn't torn Billy up so badly, I would probably have been laughing with him.

"Hi," Billy's soft voice drifted over my shoulder as I was brushing my teeth, getting ready for bed. "I'm sorry I freaked out like that."

"I just need to know you're ok." I spit, giving him a foamy smile. He walked up to me and slid under my arm, wrapping his arms around me. I held him as close as I could, noticing in the mirror, he was wearing those light blue panties with the flowers again.

We crawled into bed together and he laid next to me for a long time before he started, "It's just that bitch Kathy and the way she tries to set you up and ignores me. I just want to slap her and scream, 'Leave him alone, he's mine!' but I can't because then everybody would know. And you're so damned nice to her, and I don't even get to go to my own fucking senior prom because we can't go together and I don't want to go without you, and then we tried to make love and I can't even do that right; and with the way I am, my tiny little cock and everything else, I can't even let you know how much I love you."

I don't know who was crying more, but mine were tears of joy.

"You are such a girl, you know that?" I laughed.

"Sometimes, I guess," he let out a loud sniffle and then a giggle, "is that a bad thing?"

"Nope, I kind of like it," an idea slowly formed in the back of my mind, "Can I ask you something?"

"Anything." Billy nestled closer to me.

"Why panties? I mean, they're cute and kind of sexy, but why do you wear them?"

He told me the full truth about his last couple of families. He had been there for four years. Because of his feminine features, his foster dad would 'force' him to dress as a girl and would take pictures of him, posting them on a website he ran. He never touched him, just dressed him like a little girl and took the pictures. There were no nudes, just ponytails and pig tails, ribbons and bows, and a lot of frilly outfits.

The FBI found the website and arrested his foster parents. There were much worse pictures of other things on the site. They placed Billy in a group home for six months, where he got lots of counseling, and then with his last family. Mama Eve wasn't much of an improvement, using the money the state paid her to buy cigarettes, cheap wine, and lottery tickets.

The panties just stuck; he just liked to wear them. The counselor who had put Henry here had contacted my dad when Mama Eve called and informed them Billy needed some place else to be. My dad jumped on the chance and brought him home.

I let what he told me sink in. "So, do you ever think about it, the dressing, I mean? Do you maybe miss it?"

"Sometimes, I mean look at me, I'm not a very good boy." he laughed, "And my tiny excuse for a cock is pathetic."

"Hey, don't you dare say that I love him just like he is." I pinned him to the bed and slid my hand into his panties. Billy watched as I kissed and caressed his manhood, letting it get hard before I took him in my mouth, teasing him, playing with him, making him beg before I let him cum; he exploded into my mouth and I kissed Billy hard, sharing my bounty. "See?"

"So, why did you want to know about the panties?' he whispered as the tremors shaking his body faded.

I laid out the plan that had slowly been building in my head.

"You really want to do that? You'd be ok if I dressed like a girl?" Billy sat up and stared at me in disbelief.

"Why not? But you'd have to be ok with it first." I locked my eyes on his. "There's only a week of school left after prom anyway, and then graduation. Can you imagine the look on everyone's faces? Kathy will pee herself. I'd bet on it, and I know my mom and dad would be all on board. I just know it."

Billy's eyes sparkled as he tackled me, kissing me passionately before he slowly made his way down my chest and stomach to return the favor twice. I took that as a yes.

I paced nervously from the living room to the kitchen, my dad smiling a huge smile as he waited to take the required pictures, the limo driver sitting patiently outside in the car.

"Are you guys ready?" my mom called from the top of the stairs. "Well, ready or not, here she comes."

I hadn't seen Billy all day. My mom had spirited him off for all kinds of special things to get ready for tonight. The most beautiful girl I had ever seen started down the stairs, smiling at me. Her teal dress hung on her thin body as if someone had painted it there. Thin straps came to a sequined bodice that flowed into a field of satin and chiffon ending just below her knees. It made her eyes even more blue than they already were. Her short heels were a perfect match for the dress. Billy glided down the stairs. I couldn't take my eyes off her. The way her hair fell across her delicate shoulders, her makeup, even the way her nails matched her dress, everything was perfect.

My dad nudged me, breaking the trance, and I stepped up to pin the corsage on Billy's dress. She pinned a smaller one to my lapel. We posed for pictures, and Billy slipped her hand in mine as we headed out the door to our waiting chariot.

We rode most of the way to the Hilton in silence, neither one of knowing quite what to say. I could feel Billy's nervousness growing the closer we got to the hotel. "You are stunning. You know that, right?" I finally said. "You'll be the prettiest girl at the entire dance, I promise."

Billy kissed me on the cheek. "Thanks." She squeezed my hand.

"So, you ready to go rock the world?" I looked into Billy's eyes as the limo pulled up to the hotel and the valet opened the door.

Billy squeezed my hand so hard I could barely feel my fingers as we made our way across the lobby to the stairs leading up to the ballroom. Every eye in the place on the stunning blonde at my side. I smiled. Billy trembled. We got in line for the official pictures. The photographer asked us to do a couple of extra poses and gave us his card, asking specifically for Billy to call him if she was interested in doing any modeling; that was exactly the wrong thing to say, but she took a deep breath and politely declined.

"Names." Ms. Weston didn't even look up from the computer in front of her.

"Joe Miller and Billy Wells," I thought she was going to choke when she looked up. We were both in her history class.

Her confusion turned into a huge smile. "Have fun, you two, and Billy; you are absolutely beautiful sweetheart."

"Thanks, Ms. Weston." Billy's hand finally relaxed.

There wasn't much of a reaction as we made our way through the crowd. No one recognized Billy, and those that recognized me gave me big smiles or a thumbs up acknowledging my beautiful date. Travis waved me over, staring lustfully at Billy as Kathy told another boring story about some party she had been to. Lee looked like he was about to slit his wrists as Beth clung to him like a sloth on a tree limb.

"So, you going to introduce us?" Lee smiled at Billy, winked at me, and then a double take on Billy. "Oh, wow, Billy?" it hit him.