Fostering Billy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi, guys, surprise, I guess." Billy looked straight at Kathy.

Travis stared at Billy and then smiled, nudging me in the shoulder.

When it dawned on Kathy who the beautiful blonde that was stealing her limelight was, her eyes went wide. She spilled her punch down the front of her gown, turning parts of it translucent, exposing her nipples as she spewed what was in her mouth all over Beth. Red dots and runs turning purple as they set into the blue of Beth's dress. The two girls screamed and ran for the ladies' room while the four of us just laughed.

"Ok, explanation now." Travis demanded, doing his best not to stare at Billy.

"Well, Billy and me, we're kind of dating." I slipped my arm around her waist.

"And we were kind of looking for pretty much exactly that response from Kathy." Billy added, grinning a huge grin as I looked at my two best friends, hoping for acceptance.

"So, what, my oldest best friend is now gay, and my newest best friend is trans? Does that about cover it?" Travis plopped down at the nearest table. Lee was still laughing at what had happened to Kathy and Beth, glad to have his arm back.

"Well, the trans part is a little up in the air, but the gay thing, I think so." Billy stepped in and answered for us.

"And your parents are ok with this, I guess?" Lee pitched in.

"You know my mom and dad, if there's not too much blood and nothing's on fire, they're pretty cool." I smiled. "One bonus of having a psychologist for a dad, I guess. Nothing phases them."

Billy and I answered a few more questions and flatly refused to answer that one. When the band started playing something slow, I took Billy's hand and led her out to the dance floor. Neither of us knew much about what we were doing, but what else was new? We just stood there and shuffled around along with everybody else, me holding Billy as close as the roaming proctors would allow and gazing longingly into her big blue eyes.

Billy took turns dancing with me, Travis, and Lee, who was actually pretty good, and sometimes the four of us all danced together with Billy in the middle, I felt like I could easily spend the rest of my life looking for ways to make her as happy as she was right now.

Of course, I got the last dance, a nice slow one. As the band hit the last chord, I pulled Billy close and kissed her like it was the first time.

"We'll have none of that, Mr. Miller," Coach Benton tapped me on the shoulder. I didn't even bother to apologize to him. I grabbed Billy's hand and headed for the door.

Travis and Lee were standing in the lobby looking a little perplexed, trying to figure out how they were going to get home. Kathy's father had driven the four of them, and the girls had obviously left a long time ago. We all clambered into the back of the limo, reliving the night, and laughing repeatedly at Kathy's reaction to seeing Billy.

Billy hugged Travis and Lee, thanking them for helping make it such a special night and Travis crumpled up the note on his windshield and threw it in the gutter without even looking at it when we dropped him off at Kathy's to pick up his car.

"So, who's coming to school on Monday?" Lee grinned at Billy. "I have to admit, I really like this, Billy."

"Well, this Billy likes you, too. But this Billy is taken." She kissed me. "I guess we'll all just have to wait and see."

Billy and I made out like the hormone fueled teenagers we were all the way home, which should be a surprise to nobody. My dad laughed when he saw us, noting that I was wearing as much of Billy's lipstick as she was.

"And there was this girl Kathy, she spilled her drink on her dress and spit all over her friend..." Billy recounted the night to our parents. I had a feeling she would tell that story for a very long time.

My mom took Billy upstairs to help her get her makeup off, and I stood quietly watching her walk up the stairs unabashedly staring at the way her dress hung on her cute little ass.

"What you did for Billy tonight was pretty special," my dad put his hand on my shoulder. "I'm proud of you. Few people could deal with the baggage Billy brought with him."

"Pretty sure it helps that I'm in love with her." I emphasized the 'her.' "I'd do almost anything to see her this happy again." I looked up at my dad.

He pulled me into an enormous hug. "Just remember, he, or she," he corrected himself, "has been through a lot. Try not to rush into anything, ok?"

I nodded. "You guys, you and mom, you have to know what we do together. Are you really ok with all of this?" I thought about Lee's question from earlier.

"Sometimes what you two do is more obvious than others." He grinned at me. "But yes, we know. We'd rather have you experimenting here where it's safe than out there somewhere where you could get into trouble. You're both over eighteen and you do have two older brothers and an older sister. We've been down this road before and so far, you and Billy have shown you can be discreet, which is more than I can say for some others." I needed to get Henry to tell me the complete story one day.

I had just zipped up the bag with my tux and hung it on the back of the door when Billy and my mom came out of the bathroom. My mom hugged me and left without saying a word, Billy just stood by the bathroom door smiling nervously, the lavender nightgown she was wearing fell just above her knees, it had lace trim on the short sleeves, on the neckline, and at the hem, it was cute and sexy at the same time. I couldn't wait to help her take it off.

"I guess Lee gets his wish and girl Billy is going to stay around a while?" I smiled at her.

"I had a wonderful talk with mom; the way you looked at me all night, and when Ms. Weston said I was beautiful, it all just felt so right." She blushed. "I got used to it from before, so..." She shrugged. "If it's ok with you, I think I'd like to try it for a while."

Billy's nightgown never made it to the bed. Her panties and my briefs landed on the floor right next to it and we fell into a passionate embrace. Billy pushed me onto my back and kneeling next to me, started kissing and licking my cock, I moaned and smiled to myself as I eyed her butt, her little pink rosebud pulsing between her cheeks, as my hand slid under my pillow searching of the surprise I had bought for Billy.

She hadn't let me touch her there since we had tried to have sex, so when the cool lube on my finger touched her rose, she stopped everything, "Joe, what are you doing? I thought we agreed..." her voice dripped with trepidation.

"I called Henry. He told me what we did wrong." I slid my slick finger into her, and she moaned. "It's not supposed to hurt like it did. He told me to get some lubricant, but I'll stop if you still want me to."

Billy moaned again as I slid my finger inside her and pressed gently on her prostate, squeezing my finger hard. "What else did Henry say?" Her voice was almost a whisper.

"Besides Porn not being a good reference for beginners?" I laughed as I moved my finger in and out of her hole. "He said it might be a little uncomfortable at first, but that it's pretty amazing once that passes." I added a second finger and Billy moaned again, louder this time.

"I think I'd really like to find out." She was pushing back against my hand as if she were trying to get me further inside her.

I added a third finger, slipping them slowly in and out of her, hitting her prostate as I did.

"Feels, so, good, want, you, though," she spaced her words, timing them with the thrusts of my fingers into her ass.

Billy rolled onto her back as I spread the slick liquid onto my cock, pulling her knees up to her shoulders to give me access to her sex. She smiled as I lined the tip of my cock up to her, rose and pushed, gasping as I slowly entered her.

"Are you alright?" I stopped when her ring closed around me just below the head.

"Yeah, it's a little uncomfortable like you said, but it feels so good." Her face was flush with anticipation. After a few moments, she nodded, and I slowly pushed deeper inside her, pausing when she grimaced and continuing when she smiled. When my balls rested against her, she let out a loud sigh.

"Oh Joe, this is amazing. I feel so full, please..." She rocked her head back, closed her eyes, and bit her lip.

The feeling of her squeezing my cock as I plunged into her again and again, the look of ecstasy on her face as she came once, twice, three times, the growing pools of cum on her stomach, and finally the intensity of my orgasm as I filled her with my seed, it was magnificent. I collapsed next to her on the bed. We laughed together and kissed each other hard.

My kisses drifted down her cheek to her shoulder, along her collarbone to her breasts and then her stomach, where I cleaned up the mess I had helped create, making sure I found every drop.

"I love you, Joe," was the last thing I heard before I fell asleep.

Our six-inch height difference made having sex in the shower the next morning problematic, but we figured it out. It's amazing what you can come up with when you're motivated.

I just stood and watched as Billy put on her makeup and did her hair. There was no doubt she knew exactly what she was doing. She chose some short shorts that accented her butt nicely and a pink tank top, even putting on a bra that shaped her pecs into small but very nice boobs.

I couldn't help but smile at the result. My girlfriend was so cute. Evidently, she had been talking with my dad about coming out as trans for a while. She just needed to know I was going to be ok with it and when I had laid out my plan, she had about exploded with anticipation that had been building for that very moment.

I stopped her at the top of the stairs as we headed down to breakfast. "Billy, I heard what you said last night. I love you, too." I kissed her and wiped away the single tear that escaped from her cheek with my thumb.

Other than the cute girl I was hanging out with, the weekend was just like those that had come before it, Dungeon Raiders with Travis and Lee and spending time with mom and dad. We talked about our plan for the last week of school, Billy going full time as a girl, which meant mom took Billy shopping for some more feminine clothing options and dad made his joke about buying more Target stock again.

Billy and I were totally unaware of what had happened when we got to school Monday morning, but quickly realized that whatever it was, we were in the middle of it. Billy had chosen a cute skirt and top that matched her nails and a pair of short heels. I just wore a big stupid smile, mostly because I knew my girlfriend was the cutest girl in the school.

With Kathy's help, word of me and Billy had spread like wildfire. In response, someone had passed around a video of Kathy spilling her punch and spewing the rest all over poor Beth.

Ms. Weston smiled at us when we got to her class, giving Billy a big wink. But the rest of the school just couldn't let it go. By lunch, it was getting out of hand. I felt sorry for Kathy because most of the people in the school were siding with us in the nonexistent drama and she ended up sitting at a table all by herself. Even Beth had dropped her.

I couldn't believe what happened next. Billy got up and walked across the cafeteria, every eye in the room on her. She sat down next to Kathy; they chatted for a few minutes and Billy gave her a big hug. Kathy picked up her tray and followed Billy back to our table; you could have heard a pin drop.

I wouldn't say that Kathy was our friend, but the drama ended right there. For the last week of school, the quiet boy with the big blue eyes that nobody but me ever looked at was the beautiful girl with the big heart that everybody wanted to know.

Kathy apologized to Beth, and they started hanging out again. She even apologized to Billy and me, and especially to Travis. He clarified they would not be getting back together. She unenthusiastically nodded in agreement.

Graduation came and went, and we made plans for Billy and me to join Sarah in the condo my dad owned just off campus in the fall.

We finally finished our campaign in Dungeon Raiders, and the Kingdom of Elderwood was safe; for now.

In the short time Billy had been with us, she had blossomed from a shy, insecure boy, lost in a word he didn't understand, to a beautiful, confident girl with an enormous heart, in a world ripe for her taking.

The best part of it all was, she shared that world with me.

That meant things were pretty good in my little world, too.

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Thanks for taking the time to read my story. Please take a moment to leave me a comment and tell me what you thought. Your praise encourages me to keep going and your criticisms help me become a better writer.