All Comments on 'Found'

by SrahFox

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

More please lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Yes thank you very much, you write that book please. Just spent half the night reading this story, while trying to ignore the background noise in my head telling me to go sleep. You could have left the other stuff in, cause I just got that voice to shut the fuck up and now the story is finished. Go figure. Good stuff! More gore please. (As in book?)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I would buy it

I hope you do publish it, but even if you don't, this is still a great story as it is. I'm curious, did you always know where it was going to end up? The 4th chapter is so different from any of the others. It's almost like it's from a different story.

I really enjoyed everything you wrote. I'm so happy that you finished it!

SrahFoxSrahFoxover 7 years agoAuthor
Same story, but written in pieces.

Honestly "Heat" was suppose to be a stand alone, there was nothing else, that was it. However I had enough people ask me for more that my brain started working on more. Heck, to be honest I still didn't know where I was going at the end of the second part, I just wrote what came to me. Once I got to the third I had a lot more of an idea, I knew what Lilli was, I knew about the "house", and the general direction I was going, but that was it. I just opened that mental door at each segment and wrote where the story told me it wanted to go. I write a lot of stuff like that.

Unfortunately I had some medical issues that kept me from writing for a bit and when I finally could it all came in a weird rush, I had to capture everything as fast as I could and figure out the order later. So it makes sense to me that the four segments could seem to be disconnected. For the book version I've gone all the way back to start to add in a bunch of stuff that either didn't exist or got left out to keep the parts as shorts. Hopefully that will help that problem.

Thanks everyone for sticking with it and for your comments.

GypsytrampGypsytrampover 5 years ago

I wasn’t sure where you were going with this story but I found myself enjoying it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

couldn’t read it

N7_QuarianN7_Quarianover 1 year ago

Horrible characters. Reader can track Lilli's progression unto becoming the terrible person we see now, every new sentence.

Carlos could have been a great character. Instead the one good & moral man gets wroteout -- killed in a workers revolt the slut started -- all while Lilli gets spit-roasted by her simps.

Again!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great concept - but feels like it needs to be flushed out and smoothed out a bit more. Keith's job pushes people away but then that drama just disappears? Andre starts a sweet pea but then becomes very rough then goes back to being beta? She starts out knowing nothing about her dynamic then immediately understanding she needs to know her species to progress. It would make more sense if Keith was an enforcer spy of some kind, looking to patrol for ferals, lost ones, or abusers in shifter kinds, and Sir is a different kind of undercover enforcer, and they don't know they can trust each other at first. otherwise him being a good guy who visits mentally destroyed prostitutes makes no sense. There's a ton of potential there but the characters need more detail and to stick true to their depictions.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSrahFox@SrahFox
Everywhere you go a tiny little space to tell people who you are, when of course no human can be watered down to so few words. Writing is the thing that feeds my soul, and more often than not the stories that ask to be written are a little naughty, so I find myself here. Any...

SIMILAR Stories