All Comments on 'Found Ch. 03'

by cowboi

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Pleased

I was so pleased to see that another chapter had been posted! I hope you don't keep us waiting for long on the rest of this amazing story! Thanks!

avidreader_01avidreader_01over 13 years ago
love it

i absolutely love this series and hope u will post another quickly...pls proofread before u turn in your story, it's not unbearable but it would make the story go a lot smoother...other than that, great job

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awesome!

So far I love this series.... Keep writing!

cowboicowboiover 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks everyone!

Im glad you all are liking the series. So far I have up to chapter 10. I plan to submit atleast once a week. Also I uploaded the wrong file, this is the unedited version as you can tell with the misspelled words. I will try to fix that and will have Chapter 4 submitted by Saturday!

nomoretears00nomoretears00over 13 years ago
oh my goodness!

How in the world have I missed this!?! This is just great, and don't worry about the wrong file, it happens *grin* Can't wait for the next posting...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hmm !

THE STORY IS GOOD. THE PLOT NEEDS SOME WORK. AND BOY YOU REALLY NEED A PROOF READER AND EDITOR. BAD ! BUT ALL IN ALL A GOOD BEGINNING OF A NEW WORLD TO GET ABSORBED IN. FOR AFTER ALL A BOOK, STORY, SONG, POEM, OR RHYME IS A WORLD OF THE WRITERS OWN CREATION. AND YOU HAVE CREATED ONE THAT MAKES ME WANT TO READ WHAT HAPPENS NEXT. GOOD JOB !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Too much recap

The same plot was just reiterated over and over. You don't need to detail the entire conversation when they're telling each other what's happened, since your audience already knows what's going on.

unknownnooneunknownnooneover 7 years ago
A different type of alpha

I m thoroughly enjoying this pack. I like the difference in the Alpha too. Actually, this is more what I would expect in wolves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So much repetition

I wish you would just get to the point already, we don't need to rehash every single detail again and again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous