All Comments on 'Found Out'

by InsertHere99

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
SissyTaraSissyTaraover 3 years ago
Excellent story.

I loved it and definitely hope for more.

PinkPanties4mePinkPanties4meover 3 years ago
Most definitely what my dreams are made of!

What a fantasy! To be be found like that and used...makes me hard in my panties right now! Loved the way he talked to the sissy...

SpwcstlSpwcstlover 3 years ago
Loved it!

So emasculating and a great emphasis on the sissy not being a real man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Story

Wish that would happen to me

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Reluctant fucker

My first fuckning was very unusual, it was by a shy friend after I had seduced him .

Wed know each other for a while and he was nice but shy. I was a closet dresser my outfits all being kinky PVc and leather. I would dress up and spend an evening watching porn while riding on a sex toys cock wanking myself always wanting a man and a real hard cock up my anus fucking me silly. One evening I was indulging in some porn watching when the phone rang normaly I would ingnore it but for some reason I answered as I ground my anus on the sex doll. I said a bit breathless "Hello"

It was him he asked "Are you okay" I said "Yes yes fine"

"What are you doing"

I was stroking my cock near to cumming "Wanking my self"

There was silence then he said "Are you watching porn"

"Yes a tranvestite being fucked by a big cock and I have a sex dolls cock up my arse I'm dressed in Kinky pvc and ooh Phil I wish it was you who was fucking me aah oh I'm coming" and I did in several massive spurts.

There was silence "wow you made me cum Phil thinking about you fucking me"

"Er well look"

"I could kiss your cock with my shiny red lips Phil make you cum in my mouth do you want that because I want to suck you of then you can fuck my arse till I scream. Please I want to be your kinky slut and fuck body come on please"

I could hear him panting he suddenly said "I'm wanking I want to fuck you ooh David I cumming" he gasped and groaned.

There was a moments silence " Phil you still there"

He said hoarsely "yes"

"Please come on over now don't wait and call me Diana, Dirty Diana"

Again silence then he said "Okay Diana okay"

I sat back after putting the phone down and thought "wow he's coming over oh I am going to be fucked and I was.

He may have been shy but when I opened the door he had his cock out stiff staring at my outfit, shiny red PVC micro mini skirt matching long sleeved top and thigh boots full make up plus wig.

I smile staring at his cock and said"Come in honey lets me have your cock"

I did pulling him by his cock into the living room pushing him onto the setee sliding between his legs. Soon my shiny red lips where kissing his cock as he gasped, I looked up at him and slid my mouth over the warm shaft my tongue licking as I sucked on it like a lolly. He was soon squirming and panting then said hoarsely "Oh Diana youre a fucking slut oh oh I going to cum" and he did in massive bursts filling my mouth with his sticky warm sperm. I swallowed it my first blowjob and my cock was twitching I touched it and it exploded pumping sperm into my silk panties.

I sat back looked at him he smiled weakly "You enjoy that" I said

He nodded saying "Yes fantastic, can I fuck you"

"Well and I thought you were shy Phil, Phil the fucker" I giggled as I got up slipping my spermed fill panties of dropping them to the floor.. He watched as unzipped my skirt and wiggled it down standing in suspenders and stockings with my cock stuck out like a pole. I said "Strip naked honey I want to feel your balls up my anus" I had lub in my anus and once he was naked I caress his body before turning and offering him my anus. He need no second bidding taking my hips and inserting his cock into me I gasped "Slowly" as he pushed into me. He paused I was shaking in excitment to feel a real cock pushing into me, he began again each thrust a bit deeper making me gasp. He was holding my hips he was going in farther and farther till I felt his balls, he paused. I moaned "Come on fuck me now give me your cock fuck me hard i want it oooh" He was soon pounding into me I lost control gasping writhing my body in extacsy I suddenly felt myself jerk and a massive orgasm like nothing I had had before. He was grunting "Fuck you fucking kinky fuck slut you are going to get it" then he stiffened and he groaned pumping me full of his sperm in massive jets till I felt coming out of my cock filled anus. We both collapsed onto the settee totally spent it was the start of a long sexy relationship.

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasiesover 1 year ago

This story IS the HOTTEST story I have EVER read!!! You nailed it (pun intended)! I had to stop reading it halfway through because I got so aroused, I came almost by just reading it! I can certainly relate to this story! The fear of being caught; the thought of having a man fuck ME, as if I was the girl !

My first time getting fucked, other than it hurt, I felt the same way! I didn't want to have that feeling of not being a man! I didn't like those thoughts entering my head. While fantasy is hot, having it really happen is quite different! I'm a Man! I didn't want to do it again, for that reason, but the guy I let fuck me, wanted to do it again, and again.

The physical feelings I liked. I didn't want to give in and admit that I wasn't a man.

All the sex talk in this story, from the man's point of view telling him to admit he was a sissy and to give in to it got MY heart racing! A part of me wants to give in to it. But I know once I accept it, there's no turning back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Unbelievably hot…as Michaelfantasies says…the fear of being caught…wanting it but knowing there’s no turning back…admitting that you’re no longer a man…just unbelievably hot hot hot….

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Unbelievably hot…as Michaelfantasies says…the fear of being caught…wanting it but knowing there’s no turning back…admitting that you’re no longer a man…just unbelievably hot hot hot….

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous