Found Phone Fun Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whimpering and whining, snapping her head from side to side, the blithely deceived Andi's hands slip down past her own tummy, to clasp the back of Walker's head. Her fingers entwine in his hair as she frenetically pulls his face tighter and tighter into the vee of her legs, keeping him engaged as she twists and writhes--the bright and loud sensations overpowering and drowning out any of her extraneous considerations.

"Omigod! Omigod! Omigod!" Huffing and puffing like an old steam engine, Miranda's exclamations reduce, first to a breathy, "Oh! Oh! Ooooh!" before dissolving into a barely articulate babbling--just like the old cliché. "Stop! Don't! Stop! Don't! Stop! Don't stop! DON'T STOP!"

Acknowledging her heart-felt demands, Walker's well-practiced talent for eating pussy carries Andi along to peak after peak. Slurp and lick, swirl and flick; the pattern being randomness--deliberately keeping her off-balance. Plowing her furrow, poking her vagina, again and again and again. And like that famous bunny with its batteries in backwards, she just keeps cumming and cumming and cumming! "But," she vaguely wonders, before being distracted once again by her anonymous lover, "are they smaller individual climaxes? Or just echoes of the humungous one?"

Slowly his activity slides up her vulva--until, dragging his chin between her labia, he is only licking her clit with each lingual caress, then, unwrapping his arms which have slipped unnoticed down under her thighs, he reaches up to her boobs, seeming to heave himself up on them. Very smoothly, Walker is suddenly covering Andi, his hips between her thighs, his chest being held up by his straightened arms. Looking down on her glazed eyes, he responds to her half-vacant smile by dropping his lips onto hers, into a passionate kiss. With unerring aim, his purple, throbbing cockhead butts impatiently against her dripping, quivering pussy.

Miranda's arms have come up to circle this stranger's head, each of them applying pressure not to break the active lip-lock, while she squirms her hips to facilitate the entrance of what feels to be a fairly large cock.

Walker pushes, slowly, applying a steady pressure, splitting the puffy, slick pussy-lips, until entrance is eventually gained. Waves of ecstasy ripple through Miranda's body, flowing from her cunt, up through her nipples which are pressed hard against the solidness of the male chest, before shooting up to echo around the inside of her head. The glowing hard-on finds a welcoming love-tunnel surprisingly tight--a warm, firm grip tempering his penetration, and making his insertion wonderfully inexorable. Driving his piston forcefully up into her cylinder, like the compression stroke in a powerful diesel, he heats up her engine block, as it were, hotter than Kirk ever has, their friction growing--until he is fully embedded, his pubic beard merging into--entangling with the deliciously soft curls of her little genital patch.

The delightful sensations are rather novel for her, as Miranda was only a virgin once removed when she met Kirk. (She had lost her cherry to a Wham-Bam... on a drunken one-night stand--not even one night, she thought, ruefully--of which she was not proud, and could hardly remember.) Indeed, this is, effectively, her first cock other than her fiancé's. Andi marvels at how different the same course can be depending on the driver; but she won't let herself think too much about that.

Missionary position, Andi realizes, has never felt so good, and as he, whoever he is, plumbs her depths, gently bumping her cervix, she explodes in another major orgasm, the peak rising up so much higher than the series of blips she was experiencing earlier. Bucking uncontrollably, Andi grabs his buttocks with both hands to keep from throwing him. Walker holds tight, his mouth staying with hers as she screams into it, his arms flexing to absorb the violent heaving of her body--hips through abs, through chest to shoulders. An orgasm easily as strong as the last one.

A firm believer in the idea that the journey is as important as the destination, Walker tries valiantly to hold off--but can't. Buried deep in her, Walker is unable to withstand the orgasmic spasms running rampant through Miranda's core. Stiffening even further, his hips jolting, Walker begins gushing torrents of cum, deep, deep in Andi's womanhood, joining her crisis, and feeding her climax before she begins to come down from her crescendo. Riding out the steep peak, as Walker finally softens, slightly, Miranda realizes that it is her lack of experience that makes it hard to tell, after she is past the sharp summit of the main event, if she is experiencing the end of one long climax or a further series of smaller peaks. "Whatever," she concedes, "it's a wonderfully mellow denouement."

When she has finally come out of orbit, Miranda realizes she's just had unprotected intercourse, with a stranger. But, shrugging her shoulders, she knowingly deludes herself into accepting that it's bound to be all right.

Rolling off her, propping his head up with his hand, Walker catches her eyes and silently holds her gaze. A look of amusement settles onto his lips as she raises herself onto her elbow, answering his grin with a self-satisfied grin of her own. A comfortable silence extends between them for a few moments longer, until he flops over onto his back, and reaches down to heft his semi-flaccid penis one or two times. Staring at the ceiling, he growls deep in his throat, "Whaddya say? Maybe you can blow some life back into him, yeah? A little mouth-to-mouth--or mouth-to-cock resuscitation, eh?"

"You want me to put it in my mouth? Unh, no. That sounds too gross."

"Oh, come on. Fair's fair. You liked it when I went down on you. It's not like I'm saying you owe me--you don't. But at least give it a try." Her whole body shivers at the thought. Still, she says nothing, as she watches her anonymous lover, and listens to his argument. "You changed your opinion on getting oral sex, when I was licking you to orgasm. You never know, you might even like it."

"What if it sh..."

Walker chuckles. "I promise I won't cum in your mouth," he assures her, inadvertently using one of the oldest lies in the book! "Just put your lips over it and give it a few licks."

"Eeeewwww! It'll be covered with your... your semen!"

"Actually, it'll be a fine blend of your delicious feminine nectar and my love cream." Stil, it takes Walker more than just a little low-keyed cajoling and convincing to overcome her reluctance and get Miranda to tentatively agree to trying a brief fellatio. Walker is quite vocal in his protests. "This is not just tit for tat," he argues. "Not me just trying to wheedle a blowjob out of you, simply because I ate you out. That was a pleasure and a privilege--and completely separate from this. You'll never know if you like it or not, and this is the perfect time to find out." In the final analysis, Andi reluctantly agrees to suck his cock--briefly--for only a few seconds.

Kneeling over his supine body, following a little soft advice from Walker, Andi leans in, holding her circled lips so that they're barely brushing the shaft or the helmeted-head of his firm-ware. Andi reaches with her extended tongue to briefly caress the stiffening manhood. She is pleasantly surprised by the feel of its stretched skin on her tongue and lips, and, shockingly, she feels she has to admit, to herself, at least, that she likes the texture--and the temperature and the way it quivers and grows, becoming stiffer; and, in fact, the taste. Once she gets used to it, she finds herself naturally closing lips around it. She bobs once or twice, tentatively, taking substantially more of the living appendage into her mouth, and is amazed to find it, not only enjoyable, but arousing.

"Hmmm. Okay then. Maybe this is not so bad," Miranda decides. Fascinated with how the network of veins is embossed on his shaft, she swirls her tongue across his glans, then up and down the bouncing hard-on, assessing his rigidity. He is jerking, slightly--straining. Collapsing her cheeks around him, chasing her tongue, she pulls him in deeper and deeper, until his spongy cockhead fills the back of her throat. Andi decides that he is not entirely unbending--not actually rock-hard; he has a little give to him. While she is thinking this, she is unconsciously, yet, quite comfortably, holding him in deep, while swirling her tongue around the flanged rim of his cock's helmeted head.

Suddenly Miranda is startled as the stiff prick pulsates with several quick, sharp pulses. The feel of his pre-seminal fluid pooling at the back of her throat is curious, to say the least. Pulling back, slightly, off the twitching prick, the strange liquid splashes back out of the back of her throat, enough for her to taste his pre-cum, before she reflexively swallows it to keep from gagging. It's an interesting salty-sweet. And, when another little squirt washes over her tongue, she begins to bob her head in earnest, causing his quaking erection to bump repeatedly against the back of her throat. The repeated contact, deep in her oral cavity, is an incredible turn-on for the both of them. "Oh-oomph, Oomph, Ohh, ooo-poofft," Miranda couldn't stop herself from moaning around her still anonymous partner's man-meat.

Walker's appreciation is expressed in grunts, "Uh-uungh! Uuutt," and sporadic bouncing of his hips, as his rampant rod seems to get firmer still. Walker's excitement fires up Andi, which further turns him on, which increasingly stimulates her; rapidly becoming a self-perpetuating mutual arousal!

"Fuck me," he silently declares, "she is an amazingly quick-study!" Having been thoroughly enjoying the wonderful development of this novice blowjob, Walker reluctantly pulls free. He begins to guide her by her shoulders, back up the bed beside him, keeping his eyes fastened to hers. Smiling, knowing the probable answer, he asks, softly, "Ever done it cowgirl style?" Taking her puzzled look to mean no, he coaxes and manhandles her onto her knees, then helps her, straddle his hips, his fleshy pole nestled between her buttocks. Hanging onto her biceps, Walker wordlessly guides her back onto his erection and gently lowers her over his wobbling woodie.

"This," he explains, pulling her chest forward until her hands are resting on the fronts of his shoulders, "is Cowgirl position. It puts you in complete control." Miranda moans, lasciviously, dropping her hips and sinking down a little more, until she can feel his spongy plum seat itself against the back wall of her vagina. Throwing her head back, she gasps in delight. Walker takes that opportunity to pinch, pull, and roll her nipples. The accumulated stimuli arcs along a direct path from her tits, to her cunt, to her brain!

Soon Andi is fucking him with wild abandon--there is no other way to describe it. The rhythmic slapping as she raises and drops her heated love-tunnel over his straining cock over and over, are punctuated with random stutter-steps, reflecting the spasms of passion that frequently overcome her. As her beat increases, as the speed at which her deliciously warm and wet vagina repeatedly swallows his rampant prick accelerates Walker lets himself be swept along, and before he's even aware of it, he is bouncing his own butt in counterpoint--raising his crotch to meet each of her plunging drops, and sinking back to the bed each time she rides up almost releasing his rigid tool. Her breath becomes ragged--her oral response, her huffing and puffing intensifying. "Oh, oh, oh, oohhhh! Fuck, fuck fuuuuckkk! Oh. My. God!" Walker can see that his insistent mauling of her boobs really turns her on, too. She begins to unconsciously bounce her butt, bottoming out with each drop.

Miranda starts to feel like an active volcano, with pressure building from deep inside, radiating heat and electricity. Erotic energy sources crackle and spark and glow in the depths of her being--from her genitals, the length of her spine, her mammaries, discharging through her nipples, and her head, live from her tongue and lips. "Omigod! Omigod! Omigod!" Andi squeals, bouncing with increasing violence. "I've..."--bounce--"never..."--slap, as her moist pussy smacked against his pubis with a wet sort of squelch--"felt..."--bounce--"like this..."--slap--"before." Bounce--slap--"Never been..."--bounce--"so turned on!" Slap! "I don't know--Gasp!"--bounce--"if I can..."--slap--"bear it!"

Hanging on to her breasts Walker is able to somewhat dampen Andi's bouncing, slowing, slightly, the imminent arrival of her climax. Notwithstanding, her eruption is like an explosion in slow motion, her feet and hips and vagina shake so violently they send a tsunami of waves right up her body ranging out the top of her head in a charged field that encompasses Walker as well. It takes all of his procreational fortitude to hold off cumming, too, but, as he figures he only has one more orgasm in him, he wants to save it for the finale.

"Aaaahhhh, ah! Aahh! Aaarrhh! Ah, Hah! Huh! Hunh! Oooohhh!" Miranda's third big-O sends spasms of ecstasy inundating her body, and twisting her psyche into knots! When she cums Walker has to hold onto her waist to keep her from toppling off. And, once again, her climax persists, flooding her with wave upon wave of unimaginable pleasure. Even those of us much more experienced in sex often have difficulty discerning the difference between a series of individual climaxes and the echoes of a big one. She couldn't tell where one ended and the next began--not that it even mattered.

As she jolts and shakes through the throes of her orgasm, Miranda's arms wobble a bit before collapsing, dropping her chest onto Walker--her cleavage landing right on his face. Ever the opportunist, Walker immediately searches out her nipples with his mouth, and smoothly, almost seamlessly, takes on her breast stimulation--oral attention vs manual manipulation. In the meantime, Walker's hands, having slipped down off Miranda's boobs, cup her flawless butt cheeks, and set to pumping her pelvis in order to prolong her climax. In the end Andi escapes the unbearable pleasure by swooning, dropping fully, in a faint, onto her grinning, panting partner, who hugs her tight until, coming to, she giggles, rather self-consciously.

As she glides back to Earth, and finally squirms herself off his supporting peg, dismounting, as it were, and flopping onto the bed beside him Miranda strokes Walker's floppy, slimy man-meat, and thinks, ruefully, of her fiancé. For all his many, many wonderful qualities, she has been brought to realize, he is a very unimaginative lover. Perhaps that's why he set all of this up for her. Although that doesn't make a lot of sense--showing her what she'll be missing out on, sexually, by marrying him. Then again, maybe the dear soul wants her to be able to teach him. God knows what he's thinking. We'll have to see just what he says.

Walker watches her, luxuriating in her manual ministrations, as she muses over what, he can't really tell. In any case, he can feel his whole body charging up, his pecker beginning to respond to her increasingly firm strokes. Suddenly, sitting up, Walker puts a hand on hers, stilling it. "No," he hisses. "Not yet. Not like this." Miranda tilts her head slightly to one side, giving him a puzzled look of disappointment, but saying nothing. Rising up on his knees, he reaches for her waist. "I want you... I need you up on your hands and knees, doggie-style," he growls, guiding her into position. As soon as she is up on all fours, across the king bed, facing straight out across the street, he shuffles behind her, between her legs. The shadows of nearby buildings have chased the sun from their window; but, as performers on the makeshift stage, they are still artfully illuminated by the afternoon sky.

Clasping her hips firmly, Walker enters Andi fully, with a long, slow stroke, pulling her butt back to meet his thrust. Her breath puffs, with a sudden, winded, "Ooompff!" Holding himself at depth for a long moment, the fronts of his thighs press hard against the backs of hers. Then, pushing on her butt cheeks, he begins to saw rhythmically in and out of her grasping pussy. And, quickly, Miranda is rocking back to meet each driving penetration, then forward to hang on tight to his flanged cockhead. Andi starts to sing a breathy, inarticulate refrain, huffing on each in-stroke, whimpering at each withdrawal, almost inaudibly at first, then getting louder and louder.

Moving his hands off her hips, he leans forward, covering her back and reaches under her chest to play with her hanging breasts. Flicking her nipples and squeezing her boobs, Walker is pleased to hear her hungry whimpering change into desperate grunts and chirps that punctuate the soundtrack. Miranda can't believe the blast of current arcing and sparkling from her abused tits back through her chest to run up and down her spine at the same time, piling onto the enflamed arousal already driving her crazy with lust and desire.

Walker can feel the rise in temperature and the febrile quivering building higher and higher within her cunt, as he accelerates. Like a heat-seeking missile his right hand launches from her boob to cruise across her abdomen, led by his first two fingers, in search of her clitoris. Her abundant lubrication splashes out and sucks back in with the constant pounding of his erection in her vagina. He slips the two invading fingers into the top of her well-lubricated slit, bumping her clitoral hood, bringing her--as impossible as it seems to be--even closer to her impending crisis! And Walker's steely-dan, too, grows unbelievably stiffer and thicker in girth.

Miranda's wee boatman is standing tall, throwing off his hood, and excitedly observing the pile-driving happening right next to him. But as soon as Walker's fingertips acquire their target, all hell breaks loose! At the first touch of his digits to Andi's clit a bolt of sexual lightning strikes, flowing, and draining into Miranda's body, around Walker's still thrusting shaft, sucked in by her pulsating cunt, and building a pressure from within that is virtually uncontainable. Flares of erotic power crackle in the air around them, and run back up Walker's root to gather in a charged field up his spine, arcing discharges of excess sensations inside his chest.

Then something across the chasm, in a window of the building directly across the street, catches Miranda's flickering eyes--two circular flashes, like reflections on lenses. Someone is watch them, through binoculars!

Andi's orgasm detonates like a nuclear warhead, totally engulfing both her and Walker in an inferno of climactic ecstasy and orgasmic pleasure! Throwing her ass back hard against his pubis, taking his hard-on as deeply as humanly possible, Andi's moans and whimpers grow into a desperate, emphatic keening, that rises in both volume and pitch to nearly glass-shattering levels.

"Oh! Oh! Oooohh! Ooh, ahhh! Aaaah! Ahhhh! Aaack! Eeeeeyaaaah! Unnghh!"

While Walker, both hands back on her hips, hanging on, for dear life, braces himself against the deep spasms--so strong they nearly unseat him, indeed, nearly knock him over. Initiating deep in his groin, they rip through his very being, to run simultaneously up his spine and through his balls, exploding in the spurting volume of semen that rushes in torrents through his pulsing dick to flush what feels like litres and litres of jism splashing into Miranda's quivering twat.

"Oh! OH! Oh my! Omi...! Oh! My! Gawd!"

The humungous, simultaneous orgasm seems, in retrospect, rather fitting as the grand finale of their odd tryst. Such an intense and active fuck, unsurprisingly, leaves them both completely enervated, as they eventually pull apart, flopping onto their sides in opposite directions. "Wow!!" they breathe in unison.