Found Phone Fun Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was amazing!"

"Yeah," Miranda gasps. "Always thought multiple orgasms were a myth. Never had more than one at a time, before." She shakes her head in disbelief at her first experience otherwise. "Unbelievable! Six or seven or even more--not including the three or so on the dance floor." She continues, talking more to herself than to Walker. "And the several series of peaks, be they echoes or smaller climaxes bunched together!"

"Congrats, then," Walker whispers.

Andi takes a while to fall out of orbit, hissing, "Thank you. Thank you. Thank you."

"Don't thank me," Walker chuckles. "It takes two!" But even he has to admit the sex had been rather spectacular! Rising up on one elbow, to look across at her, he asks, "So, how would you rate that, eh?"

Rising onto her elbow to meet his gaze Andi gives it some thought before answering. "On the old 7-point Richter Scale this would definitely be at least an 8.5!" Then she adds, "This was definitely the best sex ever!" As if she needs to explain, she goes on, "No romance, no guilt! Super-mellow. It was fantastic--literally! As in 'the stuff fantasies are made of!'"

Walker looks at her admiringly. She really is very beautiful. And what a fuck. A real tiger in bed! "You know, you're a natural. You could easily be a porn star. No offence. I mean that in a positive way." Andi smiles, knowing it is intended as a compliment, and takes it as such.

Walker rises off the bed and begins to get dressed. After a fairly long, contemplative silence, he says, "Kirkland? That's his name, right? Kirkland?"

Suddenly wary Andi says, "How do you know that?"

"You asked me, earlier, if I know him," he says. "Well, he's a very lucky guy! A word of advice, though," he pauses, buttoning his shirt. "I'd be a little circumspect in bringing this up with him right away, if I were you."

Lowering herself off her elbow, Andi looks at him, a little puzzled, as she lays, alluringly naked on the bed, regaining her composure.

Casually turning his back to her, as he fiddles with something in his jacket pocket, Walker surreptitiously sends all the days pictures to himself. He feels a curious mix of delight and regret as he says, just before heading for the door.

"Oh, by the way, here's your fiancé's phone," which he tosses onto the bed. "He dropped it." Miranda stares at him, not quite understanding. "Probably a good idea if it were to stay lost. Might be rather difficult to explain how it came to be in your possession. Or the details of your infidelity laid out in his text history and photo gallery!"

Then he reaches for the door handle saying over his shoulder, "And thanks again. It's been a slice!" The door closes behind Walker just as Miranda makes sense of the implications of the last remark; and it dawns on her, just how completely she's been had!