Found Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laugh at him, "Ha, ha, I didn't change. They just happen to be nice and not know me. Had Phoebe recognized me immediately, this would have ended much differently."

I finished eating. I stand up.

I announce to the group, "I hate to eat and run, but I have friends in Miami, and I need to go. Don, find time in my schedule and work with Phoebe so I can spend some time at school with her. Don will stay here with you as needed. I upgraded your bus, that huge party bus with a bar is taking you home. It was a pleasure meeting all of you, maybe I will see you again."

I walk over to Phoebe. She stood up and is in tears, I hug her hard.

I whisper in her ear, "I love you; this isn't goodbye. Oh, by the way, I hope you don't mind, but I paid for your college. Goodbye, sis."

I kiss her cheek, turn around, and walk to my car. I am almost crying. I can't believe it.

Chapter 4 - Hi Sis

It's late October, a few days before Halloween and homecoming. I am standing at the door to a dorm room. Phoebe doesn't appear to be around. She is taking exams and said she might be late. I was to wait in the lobby if she wasn't around.

So, I go sit in the lobby on a couch. A set of huge breasts attack me. Then a set of arms go around my neck and squeeze hard.

Beth says, "OH MY, it's great to see you again. My dad says you saved several lives, including mine. He sure likes you. Mom cried. It seems several parents had similar reactions."

I go defensive, "It's the American way. Millions of Americans see people in need, and they help. I just happened to be there at the right time. Fate."

Pam is next to her, "No. If you weren't there to do the foot check and sunscreen and then push us to make the woods, bad news. We are slower and would have ended up in the open field when the storm hit. We don't make it because of hypothermia, we're all dead. Breaking News: twenty girls from a college dorm die in a National Park during a storm."

Jane adds, "We all told our parents about our week. Every single one says we would be dead without you."

Phoebe adds, "Even mom and dad admitted to me it was true. Dad still is disgusted by you, but mom is having a hard time holding on to the hate now and is rethinking her position. She hated you so long, it's hard for her to admit she was wrong. Either way, we're not here if not for you. Thank you. You made us dinner last time, so we are all taking you to the best restaurant in town. You need to dress up. We will meet you back here at 6:00 PM."

Jane adds, "A few parents want to meet you."

I laugh, "Yeah, Beth's, Karen's, Samantha's, Anita's, and Jenny's, right? They may have other motivations."

They all laugh.

I get up, give each of them a big hug.

I smile at them, "I guess I will see you at 6:00. Back here in the lobby?"

They all answer, "Yes."

I wave, "See you in a few hours. I won't be late."

+++++

I walk back into the lobby at 5:45 in a hand-made Italian suit. It is black, with a bright white shirt, gold wristwatch, diamond cuff links. Sara, my cook, told me to wear a red tie with black stripes. I got my hair cut, and they shaved me. I used a designer cologne. My shoes are so shiny, they're reflective. This is about as good as I get.

The entire lobby stops as I walk in. You could hear a pin drop, and they are all staring at me with smiles on their faces. There are about ten women I know, and each is dressed up for a fancy dinner and dancing. All the dresses look like "fuck me" dresses. With this group, that might be accurate. The dresses are bright, short, and show a ton of cleavage. Oh my, what a group.

Pam asks, "Can you dance? Do you like to dance?"

I eloquently reply, "I'm sure you can teach me anything. Yes, I like to dance. In Miami, it's kind of required. I have danced with several wives and did ok. They still have all their toes."

Ten more beauties came down the stairs. The entire group has teased their hair, not one of them is wearing a bra. I bet a panty check comes up empty as well. The dresses are short, the necklines are all plunging. Half have nylons on. All have high heels; they are still shorter than me. This is one great looking group, tonight could be fun. No drinking for me.

We walk two blocks to a large building. Part of it is a French restaurant. They have a table waiting for us already, and we are in the center of the room. I am again placed in the center of the table.

This is an elegant room, tastefully decorated. Real cloth on the table, fresh flowers, and classical music playing in the background. There is a dance floor between us and the bar. Not many people by the bar and even fewer dancing. As we eat, the place fills up. More people are dancing, and the bar has more customers. We talk mostly about college and what each girl is going to do with their life. Phoebe wants to be an ER nurse.

When most of the girls have finished, I ask, "Do any of you have formal dance training?"

Brenda, Pam, Kathy, and Jenny do. Kathy is closest to me, I ask for her hand.

I comment, "It's been a while, I want someone that can help guide me. You each get one dance."

This is slow dancing, precise footwork, and grace. I hold Kathy close, and we start moving around the floor. I can tell she is skilled, she is light on her feet and glides along the floor. She moves with me and never bumps into me. It's like we have the same thoughts. I spin her, dip her, and then allow her to lay her head on my shoulder. She is toast.

I go around the table for ninety minutes dancing with the girls. Some refuse to dance to this type of music, they are embarrassed. Phoebe is interesting. She immediately put her head on my shoulder, and we sway our way around the room with her full-sized breasts pushing into me. I swear she was driving them.

Then we go next door to a much rowdier bar and crowd. Loud music, faster beat, modern music.

I warn the girls, "Young men, alcohol, and twenty gorgeous women in short skirts flashing cleavage. This could be a recipe for trouble. I'm always ready for trouble. I'm not drinking, I'll be alert. If someone is too frisky, is bothering you, or just looks at you weird, gather your friends and get my attention. Scream if you must. I'm no Bruce Lee, but I am strong, fit, and can fight. Watch your drinks. I don't want anyone getting spiked. If you want to go home with someone else, fine. Just let me know. Let's go have fun."

The place is a retro-disco bar. Music from the '60s and '70s and a huge disco ball with moving lights throughout the bar. They have reserved a few tables here as well. All set up, and then out we go dancing as a group. This dancing is my favorite and the reason I bought a house in Miami. I love to freestyle and dance with several people at once. All the girls rotate around me, and they gather a LOT of attention. They're all young, showing lots of skin, look to be in heat, and they are not with a guy so might as well take one, right?

That is what they wanted to do. Each time they got shot down as the girls only have eyes for one guy tonight. ME! Oh my, tonight is driving my ego nuts. All these women want to spend time and dance with me. I hear my name called.

I move into emergency mode, who called me? I am scanning the group. Jane looks to have two guys talking to her and holding her. I am a seeking missile for Jane. The guys see me coming, and each takes a side of her and hold her hand. I am a good six inches taller than both guys and far more muscular.

I ask the guys, "Do you work out five days a week and hike 200 miles a month? Do you think you have any chance with this beautiful woman? This is not going to end well for you. The real question is, are you too drunk to notice that I will put you in the hospital or not?"

They release her hands. I take her hands.

I say clearly, "These girls are with me tonight. I'm only in town for a week. I suggest you stay clear and find a woman that wants you. There are plenty of good ones here tonight."

We go back with the others, and Jane stays close to me. The rest of the night is uneventful, and we dance until our legs are sore. It's been a long time since I had that much fun. It's cold outside now, so we are all bundled up. The two blocks are a lot longer, a lot colder, and a lot darker. I am watchful for strangers.

As we near the dorm, there appears to be a small food truck parked up front. I point to it, that looks interesting. They are selling hot chocolate, hot pretzels, and roasted peanuts. They all groan as we get closer. It's Don! Oh, what a surprise! Ok, not so much of a surprise for me.

I yell out, "Hello stranger, I have some cold, hungry young women. We will have one of each. They line up."

Don asks for their name before getting their order. Their cup is a cool looking beer stein. They don't notice yet, but their names are on the outside of the mugs. As they look at the others, they see the names on the mugs then notice that theirs does as well. They thought that was cool and they loved the rich hot chocolate with a bit of brandy. Don doesn't open a packet to make hot chocolate, this stuff is incredible.

I say to Don, "You really outdid yourself this time. That really hit the spot. I must tell you ladies, I had an awesome time tonight. I know classical dancing isn't your favorite, I get the need from time to time. The disco was awesome. Did you all enjoy tonight?"

Collectively I think they did. They all talked at once, so it was hard to tell. When they finished, I get a hug, and then they walk up into the dorm. Phoebe is last.

Phoebe hugs me hard and then shocks me, "Care to come in? I want to talk to you."

I reply, "Is it ok? I have a car, we could go somewhere."

She grabs my hand and pulls, "It's fine, this isn't the 1800's."

She never let go of my hand and took me up to the fourth floor. We get a lot of seductive looks on the way to her room. She put a sock over the doorknob, I give her a questioning look.

She laughs at me, "My roommate takes one look at you and she will be in heat. This way, she'll stay with her boyfriend tonight. I don't want you anywhere near her."

I put up my hands in surrender, "I'll stay away. I suspect if I want, I have enough choices."

Phoebe asks, "Do you want any of the girls? They sure would like to have you."

I am calm, "Traumatic events bring people together. It's doesn't lead to long term happiness. No, I don't want any of them. Had I met them individually, possibly? But with our situation, I don't think it is a good idea. They're all beautiful, I like them, but I don't like starting a relationship over something so ... emotional for them. I feel guilty about having sex with them. I took advantage of the situation."

Phoebe laughs, "You have no idea how close they were to jumping you as a group and fucking you for a day. Hell, even I wanted a turn."

Bing. Instant erection. What did she say? My mouth drops to the floor. I stare at her.

Phoebe explains, "Last time I saw you, both Marcy and I were in love with you. With you being older and more mature than boys our age, you were perfect. You were cute as a baby yet rugged and fun. Everyone liked you. But with us being much younger, most of the time, you paid us no attention. I got more because I was your sister, and that made her jealous. In a way, it was all my fault."

She is confident now, "However, that shrink you got me is helping me see the situation, and it wasn't my fault. I still feel like I owe you something but there's not much I can buy for you. I buy you a hooker, you afford a better one. I lose all the time at that game. Anyways, while I work on an idea, I have two favors, no, three favors to ask of you."

Phoebe looks sad now, "Your first answer will be no to all three. I ask that you wait until I plead my case before you say no just because there is a slim chance you might say yes. My first request is I want you to sleep with me."

I almost freak out, I promised her I would remain silent but what the hell Phoebe! I want to scream. I do want to fuck her, she is just too cute. I just can't say that; it's sooooo wrong.

She continues, "I mean, just sleep. They said it was awesome to fall asleep in the arms of a man cupping your breasts. They all agreed it was amazing and no boy on campus can match you. They have tried and not found anyone worthy yet. Second, I would like you to eat me to orgasm. Nobody has ever done that before. I got three licks from one boy and then he gave up. I need to know if there is something wrong with me."

I just about came in my pants. How freaking glorious it would be to eat her out.

Now she is nervous, "My third request is I want you to meet with mom." I jump out of the chair and walk backward until I run into the door. I am almost cowering. "She was the one that realized you saved many lives, including mine. She collapsed of shame knowing what she has done to you. When you needed her the most, she turned her back on you. She knew there was no evidence, Marcy was eleven, yet she did it anyway. Then after they dropped the charges she didn't care, you were still guilty.

"She needs to see you and set things right. She knows she needs this way more than you do so she is offering herself to you as a sex toy for a week. You can beat her, whip her, share her, sell her, and humiliate her all you want. She will be the perfect submissive slut with no safe word. She would be totally at your mercy. In the end, she would like to talk to you mother to son and apologize to you. If you're wondering, she is still really hot."

I fall to the floor, stunned. My feet are in front of me, my ass hurts from the fall. I am staring at Phoebe like she cast magic on me and I am frozen numb. I can't speak. My mouth is open, but it doesn't work. She wants me to sleep with her and hold her breasts, she wants me to eat her, and then my mother is willing to be my sex slave for a week with no safe word.

I am blown away by her requests. I am awakened from my coma by hair tickling my nose. She has stripped naked, and her nicely trimmed pussy is in front of me. This is not a conscious decision to eat her, it's all pre-programmed for me. I see a pussy in front of my face, I am going to eat it. I eagerly attack her slit. I use no hands, they are still useless, my body hasn't recovered yet. I reach in deep and run circles on the inside. I hum part of a song. I stab the meaty parts with my tongue, and then I lap up the juices.

It doesn't take long at all before she screams and falls in my lap. She has the same stunned look on her face as I do. I screwed up, I should have gone slower. That was the equivalent of a thirty-second fuck.

Phoebe gushes with pride, "It wasn't me. It wasn't me. Oh my, that felt good. I can't believe you could do that to me and so quickly. It felt so good."

I chuckle, "Now imagine me doing that to you three or four times in a short amount of time. As one fades another starts. By the fourth, you are begging me to stop."

She stands up. I am in awe of her short blond bush, her compact tits, and a slender body with a few curves and more, I am almost ready to cum now. She is smoking hot. She pulls me up.

She instructs me, "Keep your boxers on and get in bed."

I stand up, strip down quickly, and hop in bed, closest to the wall with my back to the wall. Phoebe turns off the light and gets in bed with me. She faces me first. She rubs her fingers along my chest and stomach muscles. Once appeased, she rolls over and presses her body back into me. She places my hands on her breasts. Her nipples are between my middle and index fingers. I squeeze them lightly, and she inhales softly with a hitch in her breath. I do it again. She moans.

I use both hands and grab the bottom side of the breasts. I lightly brush them with my hands. Then I feel obligated to tweak the nipples again, and again, and again for another orgasm. No shout or scream, more of a mousy squeak. She holds my hands firm, unmoving. We fall asleep.

Chapter 5 - More Fun at College

I wake up the next day and Phoebe is gone. Sitting on the bed, staring at me is a woman I don't know. She is a small redhead with short hair, flat, and cute as a kitten. I smile at her.

Kate says to me, "You must be him. The guy half the building is talking about. Phoebe is taking a shower; she'll be back soon. I came in and saw you two sleeping. It was breathtaking. She is so petite cradled in your arms. I wanted to fuck both of you at that instant. Do you really eat pussy?"

That last question was asked as Phoebe is walking in the door. She looks rather unhappy with Kate.

Phoebe coldly states, "He's an expert and enthusiastic at eating pussy. Several girls in this building can confirm for you. Not that you will ever find out."

Kate looks unhappy but tells of last night's conquest, "I was with Jerry last night. I had a wonderful ... five minutes, maybe six. You curled up with him all night."

Phoebe answers, "Steve ate me to orgasm first." Then cupped her hands on her mouth in shock as to what she said. Now she is near tears.

Kate takes a strand of Phoebe's hair and places it over her ear, then she hugs her.

Kate pulls back and says, "There are a lot of things that we have said and done that shall not leave this room."

She smiles at us.

Phoebe gets an evil smile on her face, "Steve, give her four and make her beg."

I roll over and get out of bed. I pick up Kate by the top of her shorts and place her on her bed. I tilt her back and pull off her shorts and panties. She tries to object, I am too quick for her to respond. In a flash, her legs are in the air and spread while I lower my head to her shaved cunt.

She stops resisting, all movement has stopped. She is in shock. I widen my tongue and take one big lick up her entire slit along her inner lips. She is ready to fuck in a moment's notice, cool. Kate shudders with the one lick. I take several longer, slow licks before she orgasms. Now I move much quicker without trying to flatten my tongue. I am lapping her juices and being more aggressive. After a few minutes, she orgasms from that. I move on to using my chin stubble on her thighs. This ought to feel divine on her bare, pussy lips.

It was a big hit with her and she is flailing her arms around. I lick some and do a big letter "O" on the inside, touching as much as I can. She orgasms again. I am now quick to move on and start humming a song in her cunt while two fingers try to dig deep into her. I nudge her clit and she orgasms again. I poke it again and again and again.

Kate weakly says, "Stop."

Immediately I stop. I get up and place a blanket over her with a cheering crowd in the doorway. The group rushes me, grabs me, and they drag me out of the room and down the hallway. Phoebe is screaming at them, but her voice trails off as I am pulled by a mob. They take me to the washroom and then the showers.

I am relieved of my boxers and pushed under a shower. There are five shower heads on each side, evenly spaced out. A community shower for the ladies. All the showers are on, I have my pick. I find one with my preferred temperature and enjoy a shower with a gang of women watching me and my swaying cock.

From behind the crowd, a tall brunet with huge tits and no tan comes in and showers with me. She then moves between two showers and faces the wall. She spreads her legs and leans forward towards the wall, bending at her waist. Gymnast flexibility.

She looks at me pleadingly as she says, "You are not exiting this shower until one of us gets fucked."

I move over behind her and enter her slowly. Even with my big cock, no problem entering her. I still go slow and pick up speed over time. With casual sex, I usually go slow. This woman is a real slut, that won't work for her. I am not near rabbit mode yet, but much faster than I usually start. It's perfect for her. I drill her for ten minutes before I bring her to top speed.