Found Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,970 Followers

I snicker, "Honey, you are fantastic at everything you do, but today, I am way too sore."

Jenny taunts me, "Don't you feel better?"

She kisses my forehead and then trails down my face to my lips. She kisses me softly.

She whispers in my ear, "Thank you for making them stop."

Jenny now commands Julia, "It took eight big football players to control him. They left me alone while he took a beating. You see all those bruises. He took me away in his airplane, then in a limo. Now, I'm on his yacht, and he shared you with me. He distracted me from my pain, which I appreciate tremendously. Sitting at home would have been far worse.

"I see those bruises and know that I was the cause. Not directly or by choice, but the man I love took a beating. I want to make sure he is distracted like I was. Phoebe and I are going to sit over here and watch this beautiful woman take care of your needs."

Julia has been slowly massaging me for a while. She teases the heck out of me so that I am rock-hard within seconds of being around her. She is a master at edging. While still massaging me, her naked breasts swing back and forth and knock into my cock that is pointing up. She knows I love that. As she leans forward, her mouth drags over my cock. It pops in and out quickly, Jenny is giggling at me. I raise my knees a few inches and then drop. It feels so good.

I am getting close when she moves to my feet. That is one of my cool down zones, it does nothing for me. I remind her of that. Both girls giggle. Again, with the breasts and this time her tongue licks my cock on the lunge up my body. My goal is to not let her know I am close that way I can get my orgasm. She always knows. While working on my hips, she uses an oiled hand to stroke my cock. Switch to the thigh, and she strokes my cock again.

I assume she motioned to the girls because they both get up. Phoebe stood above my head and kisses me on the lips. Her hair falls around my head, I am blinded. Jenny strokes my cock. Her hand isn't oiled, and it's smaller and less commanding than Julia. Unlike Julia, she stroked me steady and then stopped. She is being guided. That bitch! I want relief. The stroking starts again. She is soft and gentle. I am getting close, and soon, it won't matter what she does. She stops again. Fuck!

Phoebe has her hands on my nipples and lightly plays with them. She alone will push me over the edge. This time Jenny is firm in her grasp, Julia has her hands over Jenny's. They are both stroking me well, it won't be long. They slow down like they are going to stop but then continue faster and I shoot six ropes of cum high into the air. Some hit their hands, a lot hit my chest, and some got into Phoebe's hair, causing her to scream in surprise.

Jenny and Julia have a smug look of satisfaction on their faces.

I am tired, the boat is nearing the shore, so we can let Julia off.

I ask Julia, "Please bill me for both online like usual and I'll pay you right away. You get something extra because of the hours."

Still, with a smug look, she looks me in the eyes and says, "No."

I am stunned, "No. Oh, come on, you deserve it. You did two massages with no advanced warning outside of your normal hours."

Julia takes hold of my face with her hands, she kisses me quickly on the lips, "After what that girl has been through, I can't charge her. Besides, she was a hell of a lot of fun. Let's just say she surprised me, and WE had a blast. When it's that much fun, it's not work. You, no more fights, leave that to Anthony and Don."

I give her my sad look and say, "Yes, ma'am," while looking at the floor.

They all giggle. She says goodnight, we all get a hug, mine was soft, and she is taken home in the limo. I clean up a bit and then crawl into bed. Jenny crawls up and spoons with me, I put an arm around her. Phoebe gets in behind me. I can feel two pebbles scratching my back. We are all asleep before we even leave the harbor.

To be continued ...

BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,970 Followers