All Comments on 'Found Pt. 05'

by BigMadStork

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I love your stories

I love your stories. I don’t always agree with the twists and turns but enjoy them tremendously.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
And the great story continues....

I am very much enjoying this story and am impatiently and eagerly awaiting the next chapter!!

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 4 years ago

I've been really enjoying these stories. Keep them coming.

Sarah and Phoebe seem to be the better girls for the MC even Julie would be a good fit when she's ready, Jenny I just don't like she seems too self absorbed, as for Beth don't see how she loved him sooo much then fucks him off months later.

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
Better and Better

I'm still trying to figure out the alternate ending and have some ideas.

Ukorca101Ukorca101over 4 years ago

Getting better and better

sabra16023sabra16023over 4 years ago
A 10 star story

Sorry I can only give you 5 stars. Enjoyed the story very much so far. Thanks

absurd_antidoteabsurd_antidoteover 4 years ago

Gosh! This is awesome!! Eagerly waiting for next.

neolynneolynover 4 years ago
Good but it doesn't add up.

I mean Beth behavior. She restrained herself for months, then go on the offensive, is almost over-protective of him, understand his pain his issues, understand what he wants and needs and yet just like that she pulled THAT on him ?

That doesn't make any sense! No way she can go to him and say "hey since I'll be alone at school I'm gonna let some guy fuck me in the ass because I have need, don't worry my pussy is just for you and it doesn't mean I love you any less".

She's doing the same shit Jenny did after thinking that what she did was wrong?!

WTF.

And Jenny is doing it a second time ? Has she no brain or what ? Her actions broke his heart and her heart, there was lot of explanation , she seems to get it and then do it AGAIN ? The only explanation for me is : she's too dumb to live.

Back to Beth, she's now with a scumbag, everyone telles her but she doesn't listen? How come the smartest of the bunch who planned for month, who listened and observed, that despite having numerous boyfriends was still a virgin(implying that she test the waters before committing) become so dumb ? Did she get replaced by a dumb twin sister?

It's like you gave everything that made Beth so great to Sara. Hell Sara is almost a copy a her if we look at how she acts.

If you really planned Beth to do what she did, you did it very poorly.

The rest is fine though, the writing is nice and I enjoyed it, please keep up the good work.( But please, if you can, don't do changed personality like you did with Beth, that was really awful)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I guess Jenny and Beth are idiots. So is Steve.

Jenny sent Steve into a near-catatonic state when she said she wanted to fuck other guys. Beth heard the story. They then wanted to do it again? Also, they find the love of their lives in months? You have a bizarre way of expressing human interaction. You made Steve into an idiot also. He is evidently richer than anyone, it seems, so you could write that he purchases a brand new helicopter each week to go see his girlfriends at college. In a more serious sense, he COULD have said he would visit them every weekend so they could remain boyfriend and girlfriends.

I guess you are writing so it gets more emotionally ridiculous as the story continues.

muskyboymuskyboyover 4 years ago

Beth and Jenny dump him for college boys? That makes no sense at all and contradicts the whole story. Sara makes even less sense. Phoebe seems a bit schizo, first a sub, then dom. then Steve is the love of her life? What happened to Mom? Steve needs to grow up and fight for Jenny, or Beth or Phoebe. Endless threesomes with a magic dicked zillionaire are getting boring and the random, ever changing dynamics are getting a bit irritating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Steve is a doormat

Steve seems to like being manipulated by the twenty and his staff.

They’ve tied him up, slapped him and then almost killed him out of neglect... in his own house.

His own sister narrowly avoided being executed for murder. I’m still not sure why the staff at the resort didn’t inform the people he was staying with that he was airlifted out. Phoebe says that she is his slave, but interferes with his staff to sexually assault her boss for months.

Steve has no control over his own life and is easily manipulated by any woman. I’m not sure how much more of this I can take. I loved this story until pervert island, and the story has never recovered since then.

WordcraftWordcraftover 4 years ago
TOO MANY CONTRADICTIONS

Contradictions between the story plot and the characters. Steve wants to be exclusive, then screws for fifteen weeks plus the cook and the masseuse. Steve can say no but he doesn't showing no integrity. Steve is supposed to have trust issues with females, but interacts with 20 or more with no problem. Either he is bipolar or has a dual personality, because he flip flops like a fish on a beach. Jenny and his sister stab him in the back, but he comes crawling back. Jeeze Louise.

orzysorzysalmost 4 years ago
I give up

This was awesome for a while, with many flaws, but still enjoyable.

But now, I couldn't get past the first page. Contradictions aplenty.

After what happened at the sex resort, and her being smart, Beth now says hey so Im just gonna get fucked in the ass by other guys thats fine right??????!?!?!!?!?!

And Jenny, she does it, again?!?!!?!

And Steve is just meh, okay, we'll see in two years.

Are they all from a different planet? What the actual fuck.

I'm lost. I give up. Good while it lasted.

shyspudshyspudalmost 4 years ago

well....I am done....

so upset the way you have written off, yes written off what was, WAS an excellent piece of work. I am rather disappointed and shall not read anymore of this.

I really do not understand why either and for one who has come though a really messed up divorce which partially wrecked my life. This has really upset me how you have gone down this road. Why?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fucked up piece of shit

I think I gave the same comment on ch3

I later apologized for it in ch4 but I take my apologies back

You really fucked up what could've been one of the best stories on this site

Yes most people here are perverts(including me) but we still have a brain to think.

And don't expect a story with just wild rutting to get any appreciation

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

What the fuck?

Is Janie looking for a rich boy?

At the cheap public college where she's studying nursing? Richer than billionaire Steve? There are billionaires on every corner in the U.S.?

And with a small dick but 18 or 19 years old licking pussy better than Steve with 10 years of experience? In less than a month?

And Beth? Also less than a month later forgetting her promises because she found a big dick? Searching with a ruler in hand? Every day? Why study? Am I in college looking for a dick?

Julia, on the boat says she will use a condom, because she fucks many men and is not sure about the absence of disease. Then Steve licks her cunt and fucks her without a condom. An STD-sick masseuse who caters to rich clients?

That's not fantasy. That's bullshit.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

Contradictions in the story??...TELL ME IT AIN'T TRUE!! REALLY, Y'ALL, I am SSSOOO disappointed in the response comments here...especially from the "PERVERTS" in the crowd.

Yes, Steve is messed-up, the girls think they are all that (without the bag of 🍟 chips...Ha,Ha,Ha...) Julia...she is like a lot of men...what many would call a "slut", because of her lifestyle and apparent free use of sex. She admits no one she has been with is important to her, and she means nothing to them!

Look at the underlying story here; ALL the characters are evolving, learning about themselves, and how to interact with/have feelings for others...even think about "commitment" and what it means for their individual and collective futures!

I see a reflection of society in general here, and how many people are SSSSOOOO lonely, think they are "an island"...self-sufficient amd not in need of others. BigMadStork is writing a story about contemporary 🌎 WORLD issues, he wants to make us THINK about his writing, and our own lives.

Holy Crap!! Is this why they made us read 'The Scarlet Letter", "Moby Dick", "Crime and Punishment", and all that other drivel in high school...so we would appreciate even a Literotica sstory like this.

Stop being cruel, to the author, and yourselves...Look into your hearts, FEEL LOVE AND COMMITMENT, Y'ALL...and feel better about the story chapters, even with the messed-updates within...appreciate that this is supposed to MAKE YOU FEEL SOMETHING...AND THAT SOMETHING SHOULD MAKE YOU FEEL GOOD!!

😈🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

And, to Radomir1...it is "Jenny" you are talking about, NOT Janie!! Check your postings, and get the names right before you post comments being critical!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

you can't even say this went in viscious circle in a good way. really sad attempt for a story that apparently has no real direction for success but page after page of giberish.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I’m out, I’m a good person I barely swear, I help people in need, but HOLY FUCKING SHIT, this author has pissed me off to no end, it’s like he dangles a tasty morsel(plot) in front of you it looks fantastic and as the author preparers the meal(the story) he proceeds to hate fuck and violate the living daylights out of it and serve it to you like a 5 star meal and there you sit, hungry and wanting and having just watched what should’ve been a great meal as it turns to shit….

Seriously author, take out the cucking(no one likes or respects a cuck), the sharing(no one marries a whore knowingly)), the badly written manipulation and give the male leads some balls and make the females at least worthy of respect and I absolutely guarantee you’ll get higher ratings and less negative comments.

I do apologise for this negative commentary at it is not who I am, you just managed to hit all my pet peeves I believe the term is, I bid you good day

Ravey19Ravey193 months ago

I'm with MADDOGINTEXAS

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGabout 2 months ago

Thank You, Ravey19!! I am posting as TEXASMADDOG now, I could not fix the other because I forgot my password(!!??).

I stand by my other posts...fantasy, and making us feel good...author warns about the story at each opening of the chapters. Readers have no one to blame but themselves if they read this and are "😞 disappointed"!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigMadStork@BigMadStork
Yes, it's been a while since I published. I had a bit of a writer's funk and have survived. I just published a short story (for me), and more will follow.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Found Pt. 04 Previous Part
Found Series Info