All Comments on 'Founders Ch. 01'

by KSweetums

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
arrowglassarrowglassover 3 years ago
Good start!

Looking forward to seeing where you go with this one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Literal heaven!

Lucky Zach!

eragon43eragon43over 3 years ago

Amazing work! I can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Timing?

I understand the reason to send mostly women, and that you’d want to stagger pregnancies so not everyone is going through birth or morning sickness at the same time ... but the plan to get pregnant *before* launch just seems bad.

She’s concerned about a deadline one month from now, which is 18 weeks before a 6 month trip. So she would be 5 months pregnant at launch, and will need to give birth in space... and her water breaking in space could go really, really badly.

And so many things still go wrong with mothers dying giving birth that I wouldn’t think you’d want to risk it happening before they’ve landed and established the base. Especially not risking the pilot who would need to get them safely to the ground

Even without that, you’re now going to have to deal with zero G diaper changes and trying to establish the base while caring for a newborn who can’t put on a space suit on their own should something go wrong.

This could’ve been a really hot harem story, but it just seems like really poor planning from someone who you’ve suggested is a genius

KSweetumsKSweetumsover 3 years agoAuthor
Re: Timing

When you see the design of the spacecraft they’re traveling to Mars on, it will all make sense. Patience!

KSweetumsKSweetumsover 3 years agoAuthor
Re: Childbirth

For healthy women such as these, and with two highly trained physicians onboard, childbirth is incredibly safe (much safer than 0.003% or 3 in 100,000, which is the stat for normal unhealthy people in the civilized world) even now in 2020. In 2044, even more so. Childbirth is not a disease. It’s a normal function of a woman’s body that every woman has been literally bred by natural selection to accomplish.

mmil61mmil61about 3 years ago
WOW!

Great writing! If the balance of the series is like this chapter, I am going to need more lubricant! Love the details of the characters and their love session. Do you write and publish novels?

Keep up the great work!

Thank you!

KSweetumsKSweetumsabout 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you for reading! Thanks for your comment. Mars awaits!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I knew it was fiction when you described the leader of the mission as a “young, radiant Colonel”. Chicks are great but they aren’t great military leaders and making them into men is not sexy.

KSweetumsKSweetumsalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Re the "chicks aren't great military leaders" remark. How dare you! You are vastly ignorant. What about Joan of Arc? Queen Boadicea? Golda Meir? Rear Admiral Grace Hopper, the inventor of COBOL, Lyudmila Pavlichenko, who had over 300 kills to her credit as a sniper in WW2, Lilya Litvak, a WW2 ace fighter pilot with 12 solo victories using a crappy Russian plane to fight top-of-the-line German fighters. And let's not forget our own heroes from Afghanistan: Lt. Rebecca Turpin, Sgt. Leigh Ann Hester, Lt. Ashley White, Pfc. Monica Lin Brown, Chief Warrant Officer Lori Hill, and Captain Jennifer Moreno. These women fought for all of us. Until you've worn a uniform, which clearly you haven't, shut the fuck up.

Sl33pingforestSl33pingforestalmost 3 years ago

Wow great first chapter and ignore the sexist remark.

KSweetumsKSweetumsalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks for your encouragement! I know, I shouldn't respond to the haters and trolls, it just encourages them. But just like Zach, knowing better sometimes doesn't stop me from doing idiot stuff. Next time, instead of getting argumentative, I'll shoot for: "You're missing out: what about this great woman who did this, and that great woman who did that..."

SniperkingSniperkingover 2 years ago

is there a way you could add the sharing tag or something? maybe change it from harem to polyamory

KSweetumsKSweetumsover 2 years agoAuthor

Re: the polyamory vs. harem tag. I agree! I'll make this change when I post or revise chapters in the future. When I first picked these tags, the story was barely started. I described the situation rather than the experience of the story. I knew even then that it wasn't going to be the juvenile fantasy version of a harem. I had no idea what it would turn into. Thanks for the helpful suggestion!

tj680tj680over 2 years ago

I gave you 5 stars just for the response to that misogynistic idiot. Thank you great writing keep it up

KSweetumsKSweetumsover 2 years agoAuthor

I'll admit it, I'm a star whore, both in the rating sense and the astronomy sense. I'll take them any way I can get them!

florbustflorbustover 2 years ago

I'm new to your stories and this is first rate. I can't wait to read more. Keep the chapters cumming! 5* Jim

ShapachanShapachanover 1 year ago

Awesome start, great start .. would love to see this to Mars and back.

Shapachan

MrBrown13MrBrown13about 1 year ago

I do wish this had the proper tags before I started. I know the author said he was going to change but it is not a harem story, more of a swinger/hot wife/sharing story. To the point the MC is proud of his "wife" being able to perform well with other guys, pushing them to do more with other guys, yet somehow also have so much sex with him that they tell him no sometimes. If this is your thing great but I do feel like I was sold a fake bag of goods. I mean even the line that he is a monogamous guy is a lie. It starts out as if a shy guy who is a good guy get a amazing opportunity and is going to have a harem (not sharing with other guys is in definition), but have to learn how to accept it and lovingly handle at least most of them. Instead we have a guy who actually gets cucked (by a male-ish female) and sends his "wife" back to her. He actively pushes his wives to other guys.

But now I HAVE to finish the story, cause I have to see what the hell happens non sex story wise. But now at least I can skip most of the sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous