Founders Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Also, Charisse was herself a bit intimidating. She was 5'9" and fit like a goddess, and this struck Zach more when he ran his hands over her. It was like making love to a hippie superhero. She was natural, sun-kissed, with a thousand watt smile. He was already in love, and therefore self-conscious. She seemed to be enjoying him, at least. She was so yummy. He relaxed. It felt to him like they were getting along, getting on the same page. She undid his belt, a promising development, and they smiled at each other.

It looked like him first. He took off his jacket while Charisse undid his tie. They went over to the closet together to hang up his stuff. Was this too organized? Who cared, it was working for them. He slipped out of his loafers. They undid his shirt together. She unzipped his pants, fell to her knees, and pulled down his pants and boxer briefs in a single motion. His half-erect cock sprung out. "Ooh la la, visual sighting," announced Charisse. Alexis ran over to take a closer look and smiled broadly.

"You know how to give a gentleman some confidence," Zach smiled, and then, "Oh!" as Charisse grabbed his member with her mouth and sucked it down her slippery throat like a pro. "Oh gosh," he moaned in shock and an overload of pleasure.

"She could have at least told us about this," Alexis complained, referring to the Colonel and his penis no doubt.

Charisse disgorged Zach's cock wetly and argued, "You know she couldn't have. Anyway, don't you like surprises?"

By the time Charisse turned back towards him, Zach's soldier was standing at straining attention. "I think we're getting ahead of ourselves," he said. They hung Charisse's lovely violet dress on a hanger. Off came their underwear. Charisse was tall at 5'9" and fit, but not too defined. She didn't have a managed tan, it was more that she was nicely sun-washed from being outdoors on a regular basis. She had tan shoulders and blurry tan lines around her breasts with tight brown nips, a dark tan midriff, then was pale from the hips down. She still had enough body fat to be fertile, he saw. Then he evicted the professional assessment from his mind. She looked phenomenal, with C-cup breasts and a neatly shaved pubic mound. Especially because of her smile and sweetness, his heart was melting for her. Boiling.

Alexis joined them in nakedness, kicking her shoes into the closet, hanging up her black dress, and throwing her lacy black thong and bra onto the pile of underwear. Alexis was much shorter than Charisse at 5'5" with breasts that were pert yet easily big enough to fit Zach's cock between them, with slightly bigger areolae and nipples. All of Alexis was pretty evenly as dark as Charisse's darkest bits except that the lower halves of Alexis's boobs were pale. Obviously she wore a lot of low cut dresses, and did she go bottomless all the time? Well she had an absence of tan lines down there at any rate. She was shaved bare, with a demure crack as opposed to Charisse's slight peek of lips at the top. At 35, three years older than Zach, Alexis was a hot chick, and he would be proud to have her on his arm in any setting. She had such a friendly smile and kind eyes when she was being serious like now. Often, he knew, Alexis's eyes got a mischievous glint when she was being playful.

"You want me on the bed?" Charisse asked Zach.

"Yes." They climbed onto the bed together, and Alexis resumed her chair, her legs up and spread. Now Alexis's pussy was wide open and wet, her inner lips merely fat little ridges at the top. Zach spread Charisse and saw thin brown lips, slightly puffy at the top, with a wet, pink, inviting center. The scent of her, substantial like spicy chicken, was intoxicating. He kissed, licked, and sucked her yummy cunny. She reached down to gently hold his head and stroke his hair. He reached up to fondle her breasts and nipples as he licked, kissed, and sucked. She tasted like a woman who had spent all day thinking about this, good and moist on the inside and gummy around the edges from layers of moisture welling up in her throughout the day as she anticipated this. It didn't take long for her hips to start rolling in waves of pleasure from the work of his tongue and lips.

Zach gave Charisse a couple of orgasms that way, playing with her breasts with his hands, his lips and tongue mostly teasing her clit in various ways. He came up for air to see Alexis jilling, intense and close. That was a sight. As Alexis fingered herself, he began to explore Charisse's pert snatch with two fingers. Her g-spot was especially sensitive, and she climaxed breathlessly as he searched her sensitive places playfully with his fingers while teasing her clit with his thumb. Trying to watch both women as they tensed towards their next crises was a kind of overload of the senses. "You've got great hands!" Charisse exclaimed breathlessly.

"A surgeon's," he reminded her, and explored and manipulated her vulva and anus joyfully as she made noises and rocked. Alexis orgasmed loudly at this point, watching them. Zach was rock hard and straining watching these two beautiful women climax wetly.

"If you don't take him, I will," Alexis growled. As Charisse heard Alexis's demand, eyes still closed and close to another orgasm, she thrust her legs wide and wiggled her toes to beckon Zach to take her. He obliged and positioned himself, wetting the whole head of his cock in her juices before beginning to press in as she looked up and studied him.

"No, it's okay, I want your whole weight on me," Charisse whimpered as Zach lowered himself onto the tall, fit girl and rocked into her further. She grabbed him fiercely along his muscular back. She stretched her legs upward, and he took the cue and put them under his arms, his hands firmly grabbing her pale ass. She was limber! She began to make high keening noises with every thrust. His face nuzzling her short brown hair and playful white lock, He heard Alexis come loudly again watching them. These were two noisy women! He loved it.

As he pumped excitedly and with unbelievable pleasure into Charisse, he felt Alexis's hand on his back, just feeling it. It felt good. It was not too weird. Alexis felt his ass, his muscles rippling under her hand as he thrust and thrust. Charisse was in a world of ecstasy, keening as he pistoned, higher and higher, until the keening spilled over into orgasm, and then rising again towards the next one.

Alexis was kneeling on the floor, making eye contact with Zach as he felt himself close. Alexis saw he was close. Charisse was in her own world, beautiful wide eyes squeezed shut, beautiful wide smile flashed in a grimace, keening, keening, keening, keening, keening, climax, over and over blissfully. He watched Alexis watching him and beating her vulva furiously as Charisse reached another crescendo, and he felt his ass powerfully and helplessly lock forward, thrusting into Charisse and roared, "RAAAAA!" ejaculating explosively, blasting three really good strands deep into her as her whole body quivered in response. Alexis closed her eyes then and quietly shuddered out her own orgasm, not wanting to intrude on the couple's glorious moment by making a lot of noise. The air was filled with Charisse's fresh spicy scent.

Within a few minutes, the three of them were laughing and joking together, Zach still resting inside Charisse and slowly softening. It seemed like a boundary among them had disappeared. "Woop!" he cried as he fell out. Alexis ran and grabbed a hand towel for them from the bathroom. The fresh smell of his cum joined Charisse's spicy smell in the room.

"Look at that creampie!" Alexis enthused when she returned. Cum was still dripping from between Charisse's small inner lips and bare pale quim still slightly pried open from Zach's pounding. "You are knocked up, girl!" The mood was jubilant.

"Can we switch places?" Alexis asked Charisse.

"Sure." Charisse took her towel to the chair while Alexis snuggled up against Zach on the bed.

"How was your first time being watched?" Alexis asked Charisse.

"At first I was shy, and it was kind of distracting," she began, "but as I got more carried away and started orgasming, I felt helpless to stop any of it, and it started to turn me on. It's unusual. I'm not sure I know how to feel about it yet."

"How about you, stud?" asked Alexis.

"It was a distraction, but maybe not a bad one. What hetero man is not going to want to see a hot woman masturbating while watching him have sex? On the other hand, for me, I have a one-track mind. There's too much to pay attention to. I'm not sure that, generally, it's for me. That said, I expect it would become less of a distraction once I got more used to it. Then maybe I'd feel differently."

Zach thought a moment. "Also, watching is not a strong suit of mine. My eyes are too clinically trained. For example, forgive me, when I first saw Charisse in that dress, I had a small concern she was too lean to be fertile."

"I used to be," Charisse said, "I had to gain weight for my periods to come back, and then gain more to be safe."

"And I saw that when you took your clothes off. But you see, that was my first thought seeing her, not very romantic. But touching her romantically was a whole different experience. Smelling and tasting her -- oh my God. Hearing her -- nothing better."

"Well, you also heard from me," Alexis reminded him.

"Yes, that was very hot," Zach admitted. "Let me smell and taste you now." With that, he slid down Alexis's body and sucked on her nipples.

Alexis waved Charisse over onto the bed to join them. "Here," offered Alexis, pushing Zach over on his back and straddling his face. Immediately he sucked in Alexis's powerful pussy scent: funky, fishy, slutty, a big neon sign that screamed "fuck the hell out of this!" Alexis grabbed his already hardening dick and wiggled it to indicate to Charisse she wanted her to suck it. Alexis muttered, "Oh yeah... um... oh yeah," as he gobbled her addictive slutty juices and sucked wetly on her clit. She pressed her clit down deliciously into his suction and her scent down deliciously into his nostrils. Charisse lovingly cleaned his dick with her tongue and mouth, savoring him as only a woman who loved to give oral would. He reached up to grab and squeeze Alexis's firm tits.

Whatever Zach did with his mouth or tongue, whether it was lapping with a soft tongue, teasing with a rigid tongue, sucking, whatever, Alexis responded by positioning herself for maximum pleasure and making encouraging moans. She stilled and climaxed with a full-bodied moan, gushing a dollop of girl cum into his mouth. He swallowed. Her hands moved from her thighs to firmly grab his hair. She ground her cunt onto his face while holding him roughly by the hair and orgasmed and gushed again, a bigger dollop, cumming harder and longer. After this, Alexis was riding and shaking on his face, whimpering, lost in delight, clinging tightly but lovingly to his hair. Meanwhile, his cock was standing, responding quickly to Charisse's expert throating.

Alexis gave one more orgasmic twitch and then suddenly stood up and assessed the situation. Charisse said, "It's nice to work as a team," smiling her thousand watt smile and looking like a naughty tomboy.

Alexis cried, "Thank you, girlfriend," positioned herself over Zach's cock, and started working her way down onto it. Charisse lay down beside him and they both watched Alexis work in heavy-lidded concentration as she opened herself up on his cock. Most of the way down, she stopped to quiver and cum. A dollop of thick girl cum rolled down the shaft of his penis. "Oh yes," moaned Alexis, "Oh God I needed this."

"I know, right?" enthused Charisse, hazel eyes twinkling.

Alexis rode Zach expertly, milking her own orgasms, orgasm after orgasm, out of him while not pushing him too quickly to his finish. While this was going on, Charisse nestled against him, resting. As Alexis masterfully rode him, Charisse went to the mini-fridge and found a snack and water. She fed them both water, and then sat back on the chair, eating an apple and gently stroking her clit faster and faster as she watched Alexis ride him.

Eventually, Zach became twitchy and restless, and Alexis didn't resist as he turned the tables, pinned her under him, and began to fuck her in firm, long, deep strokes for his own pleasure towards his own orgasm. Alexis responded to the deep, forceful thrusting and shrieked again in orgasm as he pounded her like a jackhammer and finally roared, "RRRRAAH!" and squirted mightily in Alexis's tight, throbbing puss. Alexis's shriek turned into a "hunh!" as her whole body was squeezed tightly under his final thrust. Charisse whimpered, a crisis overtaking her as she witnessed the couple's mutual blissful denouement.

Zach quickly rose off of Alexis to give her air, and as he slid out of her, she shuddered and climaxed again, popping out a big dab of girl cum that coated her puss and ass as it slid onto the bed. He couldn't resist, and penetrated her again, pumping a few more strokes, splashing their cum over his dick and scrotum. Finally he lay alongside her, turning her so he stayed in.

"So you think it'll work out?" he asked them.

"Abso-fucking-lutely!" gushed Alexis, still puffing and floating in orgasmic bliss as Zach's dick still filled her oh-so-full and satisfyingly. "This is seismic," she purred.

"I want another sample, for the results to be conclusive," Charisse growled softly as she sat down on Zach and humped her wet, teased-up puss on his hip.

Zach stood next to the bed and pounded Charisse forcefully and relentlessly from behind as she sang out her octaves in climax after climax. During this, Alexis made her promise the results for Zach being their dream come true were conclusive, extremely conclusive, the most conclusive ever, and by way of penance, Alexis face-fucked Charisse with her pussy as he hammered her from behind. Charisse muffled and huffed out her octaves faster into Alexis's pussy and turned a deeper shade of pink, if that was possible. He couldn't help but lock eyes with Alexis as they neared their peaks, and as Charisse reached the top of her octave and climaxed with a muffled shriek, Zach thrust in deeply and ejaculated with a roar as Alexis joined him and splashed thick girl cum across Charisse's face, then they collapsed in a heap of bliss.

Afterwards, Charisse said she had never eaten a woman's pussy before, but what was most exciting about it was that Alexis had made her do it. Then they piled into the shower bath like a heap of puppies. After the women decided to rinse Zach's penis off using their breasts, he was erect and wanting again, and took Alexis from behind as she was bent over into the shower spray. Charisse washed them all off with the shower massager as they fucked deeply and lovingly, and then she climbed out and dried off. A couple of minutes later, he and Alexis followed her, and they toweled off and fell into bed.

Alexis climbed atop Zach and rode him again, while Charisse climbed onto his face. As Alexis neared orgasm, Charisse grabbed her and kissed her with lots of tongue as they both climaxed. Alexis climbed off him and asked him to finish. He did with a roar after five more minutes of pounding her into the bed. It was midnight by then, lights out and sleep time.

Zach awoke at 4 AM, crazy horny, with a desperate raging hard-on. This might have had something to do with Alexis, who was nestled up close in the pitch dark. She felt his erection gently and appreciatively, spread, and whispered, "C'mon tiger." A moment later, he thrust into her wet eager pussy. Charisse was awakened by the rocking and scooted over to cuddle against them as he took his desperate pleasure atop Alexis and she whimpered in delight.

After splashing a great big load of cum into Alexis, Zach pulled out and immediately speared Charisse, who had been driving him wild with kisses and nibbles, and who had grabbed his arm and used it to jill her pussy as he fucked Alexis. He was still consumed with lust as he fucked Charisse firmly and joyfully, holding her heels up above her head. Alexis sucked Charisse's nipple as she climbed her octaves. Soon he ejaculated into Charisse with a grunt and rested, falling to the side, satisfied. Within minutes, they had grabbed a couple of towels and were snoring softly again.

In the morning, Charisse climbed onto him and sang several loud octaves, waking them all up thoroughly. Then she passed him to Alexis, who rode him to three loud satisfying orgasms of her own and then finished him off, getting a really thorough basting. Then they grabbed their stuff, checked out, and made it to work on time.

(To be continued)

12