Founders Ch. 03

Story Info
The first colony mission to Mars, 2043 CE.
3.4k words
4.55
17.1k
19
0

Part 3 of the 97 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KSweetums
KSweetums
398 Followers

03: Tuesday, July 7, 2043, 1400 hours CST: Colby

Zach stood near Hanger 17 and called Colonel Bruno, Colleen. "I'm just calling you to let you know I'm waiting for Doctor Tang to arrive."

"Very well," replied Colleen.

"Now that you've had a chance to sleep on it, any doubts about keeping me on the team?"

"I'm still feeling it today, so no. I enjoyed spending the time with you," Colleen said. These phone calls might be monitored, but there could be any number of explanations for the exchange, the simplest conclusion being that they had trained together. "How about you? Eleven women: that seems like a lot of women to deal with on a day-to-day basis."

"I'm sure you're all delightful. I'm sure it will be fine."

"I know you'll be busy with intake over the next several days, but once you've cleared that, I'd enjoy a rematch."

"Count on it, ma'am. I'd enjoy that very much as well. I'll keep you posted."

"Carry on."

A T-38 taxied up to him and stopped, its engines winding down. The canopy popped, and out stepped Anming Tang in a flight suit. She had been awarded a Nobel Prize in Physics last year at the age of 26 for her theoretical work in describing Dark Matter and Dark Energy. She was the only physicist from mainland China ever to actually do her Laureate work while living in mainland China. As all 5'5" of her walked towards him to greet him in her form fitting flight suit, he was struck by the fact that Anming had a few things going for her besides probably being the finest mind of this or perhaps any century.

Anming took his proffered hand, and said, "Hello, you are Zachary." She said it very carefully "Zach-a-ry," like she had practiced it many times. With her other hand, she grabbed his arm at the bicep as if she were steadying herself. She eyed him quizzically and smiled. Her photographs hadn't done her justice. She had an exotically delicate and beautiful face ideally set off by the heroic nature of the flight suit. The most remarkable thing about her facial features were her big, wide set, beautifully almond eyes. They were stunning. Her lithe body and pert B-cup breasts enhanced her stunning presence, but most importantly, her brilliance animated her with a sparkling energy and winning personality that hit him between the eyes like a sledgehammer. Her jaw quaked slightly. She was feeling nervous and shy.

Zach immediately had a very strong compulsion to take her up in his arms and comfort her. He would do anything for her. He was in love. He had to snap out of it and say something. "Yes, Doctor Tang... Anming. It's such an honor," he gushed. Oh no, he was overdoing it. By way of small talk, he asked, "How does it feel to be free?" Immediately, he wanted to kick himself.

Anming seemed unperturbed by Zach's remark, and replied, "Ready to meet the new boss, same as the old boss. I'm sorry, I struggle, my English."

Zach hadn't expected Anming to quote the Who to him, and elliptically, at that. "I like your English," he offered, and he was rewarded with another smile from her and a cock of her head that made his heart sing. He opened the car door for her. "I'll take you to her." She climbed in, and he drove her over and parked in front of the temporary building housing Colonel Bruno's office. They went in, and he introduced her to the Colonel's adjutant. After this, Anming turned to him, held his hand in both of her slender hands, looked him deeply in the eyes, and with a bit of a quaver in her voice said, "Ready soon."

"Okay, I'll wait here," Zach replied happily.

"No. Don't wait. Go," Anming urged him, smiling, as if he had told a joke.

A look of confusion must have crossed his face, and she kept smiling. It seemed at this point that he had been dismissed, so he backed away a few steps. But his heart was begging him, so he blurted clumsily, "Would you please go to dinner with me?"

Still smiling, she answered, "No, thank you."

Zach's heart sank into the pit of his stomach, and he said, "Okay... then... I'll see you around." And turned and scooted out of there so she couldn't see him wince from the pain of her rejection.

He was a freaking astronaut, and he had to calm the fuck down. Clearly she wanted nothing to do with him and had just been being polite. He was a damned fool. He felt truly crushed. Why did he always fall in love with women who wanted nothing to do with him? Then his alarm rang. He had to be at Colby Lincoln's place in half an hour. Luckily, it was only fifteen minutes away. Well, no time to mope about this. He scraped his heart off the tarmac, climbed in his car, and drove to Colby's house.

Colby had rented a house off-base. She was not strictly a member of the military, and she was nearly a billionaire, so she could afford it. Her Great Dane met him at the front gate and eyed him with suspicion, but let him pass. He rang the doorbell.

A minute later, Colby answered the door with a big easy smile and twinkling eyes. She wore a tight short silver dress with chromatic highlights and matching flats. Her hair was short and her rows were immaculate, like she'd had it done that day. Silver strands ran through it that matched her dress. The chromatic highlights flashed over her curves: a sexual firestorm. She stood a foot shorter than Zach and was perfectly petite, looking up at him with big dark eyes, her big sensual lips parting in a blinding smile.

Colby was wearing false eyelashes and makeup too, wasn't she? Zach had never seen makeup on her, and this was well done, subtle enhancement. Not that she needed any enhancement. She was already a stunning centerpiece of his erotic fantasies without it. These women were bringing their A game to this whole thing, and he was just stumbling through it. No wonder Anming had dismissed him summarily. "I'm not worthy," he breathed to no one in particular in response to Colby's overwhelming transformation.

"The hell you aren't," she responded playfully, firmly grabbed him by the tie, and threw him onto the entryway rug. Ah yes, Aikido. It wasn't like he resisted much, since he was already weak in the knees at her beauty. She shut the door with her foot and straddled him. "Are we really doing this?" she asked with intensity.

"I very much want to do this," Zach sputtered. "Do you want to do this?"

"You want to raise a little mocha baby with me?"

"I do," Zach happily and readily assured her. That was one thing he could be entirely certain about in this whole crazy mess.

Tears burst from her eyes. "Is it okay for me to love the hell out of you while we do it?"

Zach was floored by the emotion filling Colby's question. They'd never even really flirted. They had always been all smiles around each other, though. Woops, he should say something! "Yes. Absolutely, yes... wow," he answered, suddenly choking up from her emotion.

He had always wanted to date Colby since the first minute they had met. Was he going to equivocate in response to her tearful confession? Fuck no, he was going to jump in with both feet. "I love you too, Colby Lincoln. I've wanted to date you since the moment I met you. I've wanted to learn you, love you. You probably already knew that, though. Everybody but me seems to know everything about me. We just, you know, couldn't go there. I didn't have any idea you were anything but calm and cool about it all."

"I know. I'm damn good, and I didn't want you to know that I ached for you this whole time. So you didn't," Colby smiled at him triumphantly through her tears. "It wouldn't have helped either of us. I was doing hard time waiting for yesterday, just to have some resolution, be able to either pour out my heart to you or let you go."

"Well, I'm here. I'm not going anywhere," Zach said. "I hope I won't disappoint."

"Disappoint me? I know you will. We're only human. And I know your heart," Colby said, resting her hand there. "We'll always be all right."

Zach stood up abruptly, still holding Colby close, making her whoop and burst out with laughter. She was light. He threw her over one shoulder, making her laugh even harder, and started looking for a flat and reasonably comfortable surface to start making love to this woman on. The kitchen island was too hard and too high. The living room couch looked too soft. He couldn't wait any longer, though. The emotion was too high in both of them.

Boomf! Zach threw Colby onto, into the soft couch with a whoof, more giggles. They could move later if she wanted. As he whipped off her panties, her flats went flying, and she made a sound "Uh-huh-mmm," like dreams coming true. It was dark under that chromatic dress, his slight stubble gently scraping her inner thighs as his tongue and lips plunged yearningly towards their mark. She was newly shaved or waxed smooth. His mouth covered her, and his tongue traced her vulva. She was deliciously juicy, frighteningly tiny, and obviously recently from the shower, smelling and tasting of pure slick yearning and perhaps oatmeal. Her breath huffed and she began to squirm excitedly on his tongue.

Zach lifted Colby slightly and pushed her dress up to her hips with both hands, his mouth still locked on her, tongue flicking wetly from urethra to clit. They locked eyes. Hers was a look of fascination and lust. Her hands didn't know where to go. Her eyes flickered shut with pleasure. Then he sucked on her gently and felt a thrill run through her body. He sucked harder and felt her whole body tense. Her breath caught, and then she sang out as she relaxed into an orgasm. He kept on her until she was done, and then backed off to gentle lapping. "Fuck, you're working me right!" she exclaimed.

As he lapped, he gently probed into her with a finger. She was swimmy slick and clung tightly. As he lapped, he gently ran a finger along her g-spot. Hers was fairly smooth and fairly sensitive, since she flailed out her arms again when he did it. He was getting very uncomfortable in his clothes, in his pants especially, and this couch was like treading water. He let her up. "Pleased to meet you, too," she chuckled, shimmying out of her dress as he started to throw off his clothes. "Can I get you some wine?"

"No wine for either of us," Zach reminded her, throwing off his shirt and going after his pants, "You're having a baby soon."

"Oh fuck, that's right," she said, wiggling her dark chocolate nakedness as she popped the silver dress over her head. "I'm gonna have to give my wine cellar away." Then she caught sight of his hard standing cock and said, "Oh my."

"Are you okay?"

"Yes, absolutely," Colby grabbed Zach's erect cock like the rudder of a boat and led him gently towards the bedroom. She let go as he hopped and removed his socks as they traveled. She continued, "I've had big boyfriends. At least it was fine when I found some who treated me right. With you, I am so damn wet right now." She plopped onto her big bed and scooted towards the middle. The bed was firm, made for play more than sleeping. "With you, I think you could bend me over anywhere, no hesitation, that's how I feel right now." As he climbed after her, she spread herself with her fingers, giving him a teasing show of her pink. "Do it to me hard! I want to feel it for a week."

"No more preliminaries?"

"Preliminaries later. I want to feel it," she growled.

So, Zach covered Colby and began teasing her pink opening with his tip. As he poked it and teased it with his tip, he could feel it staying more open. She held it with her hands and guided while he thrust in the head. "More," she said gently, and he pushed into her slickness and felt the pressure of her tightness pushing back, starting to nip him in slick, quivering warmth. He rocked back and forth in what was open of her so far. It was delicious.

"More," Colby whimpered. Zach pressed in harder, further, her protesting tightness helplessly opening for him slickly. She made a low sound like a gut punch, but this was a gut punch of pleasure. "More," she gritted her teeth. He started tapping her insides fairly roughly, her tight resistance and breathing showing the way to open her. Their hips met, and slowly raised her legs; she was limber. "More!" she screamed, and he started pounding her like a madman, holding nothing back.

Zach was sprinting in Colby, out of control, his breaths and strokes getting shorter and shorter. She grabbed his hair, squirmed under the pressure of his body, and clipped him in orgasm, and coming out of it, feeling the force in her bones that he was close, howled, "I want it!" He crushed and speared her then, his whole body from face to toes going rigid for a moment. Then his cum flooded out as he released breath and it spilled, and spilled again. He gave her everything, all the love overflowing in him in that moment, all his soul, all his life.

They rested, he looking down at her, his shoulder dug into the bed so he wasn't crushing her. Their cum was already leaking and spilled out more as she squirmed to reach for a towel. She slapped it onto her crotch to stem the flow as he rose, dripping, off her. He came down to her and kissed her deeply then, feeling her erect nipples rubbing in the hairs of his chest, sucking on her big delicious lips, feeling the lingering, quivering, excited aftershocks in her mouth and body.

He came up for air, and she breathed, "More." He was still pretty hard for her, so he put her on her side, and sitting straddling one leg, speared her, holding her other leg as he pushed in and opened her back up with a huff of exhaled breath from her and a few strokes. This way he could see her, eyes closed, brow furrowed, and teeth flashing a grimace as she felt him reaching deep in her core. He cupped her pert breast with one hand and stroked the rock hard nipple with his thumb as he splashed and frothed in her tightness, deep and slow.

Late that afternoon, almost dusk, he returned to his desk in his office and put his head down on it. He had felt so open and warm with Colby, but he really hadn't planned to stay as he wanted to once they'd gotten started. He was exhausted, not from the lovemaking so much, though that had been fierce, but from the emotional turmoil of all this. He could spend the whole rest of his life, happily, just with Colleen, or just with Colby, or just with Charisse, and Alexis, alone or with Charisse, she was playtime personified.

Zach understood that he was falling in love with Colleen. Who knows what she thought of him other than that he'd do for the mission? He had to prepare his heart for it being unrequited. He could handle it. Charisse, again, he was falling in love, but so far it seemed as though both she and Alexis put him solidly and happily in the fuck buddy column. That was fine for now. He'd work it out. Maybe he didn't have to fall in love with every one of these damn women who crossed his path. Why did they all have to be so delightful? And Anming, Jesus fucking Christ, he'd almost forgotten. His heart stabbed him cruelly.

Colby, she was already in love with Zach, and he had happily and comfortably taken it up and joined with her. That was something comfortable, understood by him, to an extent at least. Everything they would do would be inside the context of love, which suited him wonderfully. But how would their love fare in the midst of this chaos? He vowed to make it fine, and he had no idea how he was going to accomplish that.

He hadn't wanted to leave Colby so soon. He had ended up begging her for an assignation at lunch tomorrow, and in person she agreed enthusiastically. Later that afternoon she called back and said she would need a few days, at least, to recover. He became concerned he had injured her, but she said no, it was wonderful, perfect, and she had been through this with boyfriends before. They agreed on just lunch tomorrow at a public restaurant. She was worried they both wouldn't be able to keep their hands and lips to themselves otherwise. He begged her for an overnight stay soon, and she agreed, but said she needed a few days.

Zach realized, now that he had shared bodily fluids with four different women in the last 30 hours, that he'd better start testing himself daily for STDs to protect all of them. As astronauts, they got tested for all kinds of things all the time, but this was especially dangerous behavior.

Alexis hosted Charisse and Zach at her place that evening. The evening started out low key, with a lot of kissing, but then Alexis started eating out Charisse while she was kissing and petting with Zach. The mischievous Alexis was licking and sucking Charisse so ably, causing the tall sun-kissed amazon queen to repeatedly orgasm so explosively, that Zach was jumping with arousal just witnessing it, and he didn't want to get in Alexis's way.

Zach ended up pushing into Alexis's eager, slick, and snapping beaver from behind. Her slutty, fishy, irresistible scent wafted up from her splashing, churning hole as he pounded it, filling him with nasty energy. He watched Charisse's brow knit on her beautiful expressive face in the throes of climax after climax from Alexis's tongue, lips, and fingers. Alexis also handled him ably, grunting with orgasmic pleasure herself as he orgasmed helplessly and excitedly in her slick, muscular, and highly skilled hole.

Then Charisse pushed him aside and started sucking Zach's dripping load out of Alexis. Watching his tall sun-kissed idol, looking for a moment so wholesome, grab the petite slut so forcefully and smear his cum all over her face trying to keep up with the orgasmic thrusts of Alexis's hips as she explosively swore and came on the nature girl's enthusiastic tongue caused him, within moments, to rise to urgent hardness. He pushed into Charisse's pussy then, smelling her spicy scent waft up to join Alexis's funk as he pounded and churned her from behind. Charisse's signature rising cries turned into rising moans as she stayed fixed on pleasuring Alexis's vulva with her lips and tongue. Alexis encouraged them both with nasty epithets as she climaxed repeatedly on Charisse's lusty tongue.

Then there was a long bout of one or the other of the delightful women riding Zach's cock while the other rode his face. Then they showered. While they showered together, Alexis declared her desire to tie Charisse up, and Charisse declared her desire to try being tied up, but they just talked about it. After they dried off, Alexis showed them her treasure trove of bondage gear and sex toys, which was extensive. He passed on getting tied up for the time being. He wanted to try some of the toys, though, and wanted to try out the girls in Alexis's sex swing.

In the morning, the girls had their morning ride, which they knew would become a habit, and they happily and with great satisfaction went off their separate ways to work. Zach was delighted and thoroughly satisfied by ending in Charisse and putting a big morning load up in her. The three of them heartily agreed that from now until launch, Alexis's place, with its larger-than-king-size bed and other amenities, would be home base most nights.

He called Colby to confirm their lunch date and beg her again to do more than lunch, but she was adamant. They would meet for just lunch at noon. He didn't know what was going on with her all of the sudden, maybe just soreness. He wouldn't make it mean anything.

(To be continued)

KSweetums
KSweetums
398 Followers