Founders Ch. 04

Story Info
The first colony mission to Mars, 2043 CE.
3.7k words
4.61
14.5k
16

Part 4 of the 97 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KSweetums
KSweetums
397 Followers

'

04: Wednesday, July 8, 2043, 1400 hours CST: Berte

Zach called Colonel Bruno, and reported, "I'm awaiting Doctor Kaufman's arrival, Colonel."

"You're going to love her, Zach."

"Sure. I've been thinking about our 'workout' ma'am. I hope we get another chance to train together soon."

"Major, are you flirting with me?"

"Certainly not, sir, but since we'll be colonizing Mars together, a little platonic flirting wouldn't hurt, would it?"

"Don't pee on my leg and tell me it's raining."

"I would never, ma'am."

"Carry on."

"Yes ma'am."

Zach was waiting as the T-38 he was waiting for pulled up on the tarmac, and Berte Kaufman climbed out of it. Her file had told him a few things. She was the only German in their crew. She was the youngest of the crew at 22, another child prodigy. She had an international reputation as an experimental physicist already in her young life. Her role on this crew was as an engineer.

On first sight, she was short, at least a foot shorter than Zach, stocky, and muscular, with large, firm tits. He immediately fantasized about touching and sucking on those. Her hair was platinum blonde, a bit wavy, and shoulder length. This whole situation was warping his mind, that the first thing he'd think about a young colleague, especially one a decade his junior, was ravaging her tits. But maybe that wasn't quite it. His mind would have always gone there, but the difference was that in the past he would have immediately steered his mind away towards other matters. Now, he couldn't put it out of his mind, because he might actually get a chance to motorboat those luscious firm ta-tas. Jesus, his mouth was actually watering.

Eyes up, Zachary. She was so pale, and her face was quite pretty, with wide, somewhat distant sky blue eyes, full lips and an enigmatic smile.

"I'm so pleased to meet you Doctor Kaufman, I'm Doctor Zachary Carson." He took her small hand in both of his and shook it collegially.

"Yes, I know. From the photos." She looked at him like she was looking into the sun. She looked overwhelmed. Was it shyness?

"Yes?" He was guessing photos in his file?

"And videos."

"Wonderful."

"You look better."

"Better in person?" She was trying to compliment him, he thought.

"Correct," Berte confirmed. This young lady was not a people person, just as her file suggested. She was much more at home crawling through the innards of some large machine.

"Thank you. And you look, well, that flight suit. You look very good in it."

"Yes. Thank you, yes," she said with a look into his eyes and a sweet grin on her face.

"May I call you Berte?"

"Berte, yes." His pronunciation had been a little off. She was smiling.

"Berte, Berte," Zach repeated. "Thank you, Berte." Again she gave him the look and the sweet grin. "Well, Berte, would you like me to drive you to your assigned quarters, or, what can I do for you? I'm at your service."

"Yes."

"Take you to your quarters?"

"Correct."

"Yes, of course," Zach said, opening the passenger door for Berte. They drove to the temporary building with her assigned quarters without incident. Zach gave her a temporary key card he had brought with him for her use. A permanent one would be issued to her in a few days. Her door unlocked, and inside they found fairly routine airbase guest accommodations: a metal double bed, a few pieces of furniture, a separate bathroom with a sink, toilet, and small shower. Her luggage, or at least some of it, had preceded her, and sat neatly in the corner of the room.

"Would you like to go to dinner with me this evening?" Zach asked.

"Yes." Again Berte gave Zach the look and the smile. It seemed she was taking a liking to him. She drew the curtains. Immediately the room was plunged into semi-darkness. She looked at him and smiled expectantly. Well, then.

"May I hug you?" Zach asked.

"Yes." Zach walked the two steps over to Berte, held her gently in his arms, and looked down into her smiling face. After a moment, she put her arms gently around his waist.

No inappropriate touching yet, but Zach sensed an invitation. "May I kiss you?"

"Yes." Zach kissed Berte gently on the lips, and her eyes closed. He kissed her again. She seemed to be enjoying it. He added tongue. She was a good kisser. He came up for air to check her out. She was looking at him and smiling.

"May I help you out of your flight suit?"

Berte let go of him. "Yes." Still holding her with one arm, Zach started unzipping the front of her suit. As soon as he began to unzip her, she looked away sharply, but had not an open smile, but a cryptic grin on her face, like the Mona Lisa. He got the zipper all the way down. He put his hand on her neck. She was trembling.

"Should we slow down?"

"No." Berte trembled, looking away. "I don't know. I'm a virgin."

"Oh gosh," said Zach. Berte re-grabbed his waist quickly and hung on tight, her face pressed into his shoulder. He reassured her, "I'm not going anywhere. I'm not going anywhere." He hugged her back just as tightly and just stayed there for a while.

"Why don't we sit down on the bed and talk a little?"

"Yes," Berte said. They sat. They held hands. Her hands were trembling. She looked straight into his eyes and smiled. Her expression was kind of unnatural. Then she abruptly turned away from him like she had been staring at the sun.

"Relax," Zach said. "We're right here. Whatever you want to have happen or not happen between us is good with me. Whatever you want me to do, if it's within my power to do it, I'll do it. Can I ask you a question?"

Berte answered him, "Yes."

"Are you on the Spectrum?"

"Autistic, yes."

"Well, you're very charming. I'm enjoying your company."

Berte looked back towards him, at his chest actually, and smiled and giggled gleefully. "Colleen taught me over the phone," she said triumphantly.

"Colleen taught you how to be charming?"

"Yes."

"I find this hard to imagine. What did she say?"

Still smiling cryptically and looking at Zach's chest, Berte said, "Well, we were on the subject of 'How do I get Zachary to fuck me?' and she said, 'Just smile at him, showing your teeth, and look directly into his eyes, and wait. He will invite you to get closer and closer. Say yes to getting closer. Say no to being apart. Keep smiling, and maintain eye contact when possible. Once he begins undressing you or asks you to undress for him, you need to stop doing this. You need to be 100% yourself from then on. Don't worry. You're extraordinary. He will love you.' That's exactly what she said. Closing the blinds was my idea," she giggled proudly.

Great. Zach's behavior was so predictable that Colleen could seduce him by proxy. "Closing the blinds was a wonderful touch," he told Berte in all honesty. "If you hadn't done that, it would have taken me a lot longer to get as far as we have."

"I made a mistake," Berte confided, looking away. "I thought you were going away, so I returned to the algorithm, and immediately you stopped and got suspicious."

"Suspicious you were on the Spectrum? I was already suspicious. After all, I'm a trained physician. I'm mild Asperger's myself. I stopped because I sensed you were frightened."

"I'm not frightened. You're not frightening. It's just... pre-performance jitters."

"It's okay to be nervous about losing your virginity. It's significant. You'll remember it forever," Zach assured her with appropriate gravity. Berte looked away and giggled uncontrollably. "What? What did I say?" he asked.

"Of course I'll remember it forever," Berte said, giggling. "I have an eidetic memory."

Then Zach tickled Berte, and she tickled him back, and they rolled around on the bed and kissed and kissed. After a while, he asked, "Why do you want to fuck me?"

"Oh, please," Berte said, looking away.

"I'm sorry, I didn't think," Zach said. "What do you want from me?"

"I want you to fuck and impregnate me within the safe period before launch. I want you to deliver my child on Mars. I want you to be an excellent father to the child."

"I agree to these things. I will do my best." There were so many other questions buzzing around in his head, but he quelled them. "May I take you to a hotel room, because your first time should be special, and I want you to treat you like a princess. Can we do that?"

"We'll fuck there?" she asked.

"More than that, I want us to make love, which involves fucking, but is more than just fucking."

"I don't know how."

"Of course you don't. You're a virgin. I'll teach you."

Berte scoffed, as if to say, good luck with that. "Okay. Yes."

Berte zipped up her flight suit and took an overnight bag from her luggage, checked it, and closed it. She also grabbed her laptop case. While she was getting organized, Zach made reservations at the Hilton, not the same room he'd recently stayed in, a better one, and alcohol-free champagne, and reservations in the lobby restaurant for seven. Then he texted Alexis and Charisse, "Sorry, I won't be coming over tonight."

Immediately, a return message came from Alexis, "You must. Michaela has just arrived and needs to meet with you urgently."

Zach replied, "This is an emergency. Push the meeting to noon tomorrow at your place?"

Alexis replied: "You greedy slut. You just want to tit-fuck those giant young knockers all night long. Show up at my place on time or else."

Zach had to drop the bomb: "She's a virgin."

A terse reply from Alexis: "Noon is fine."

"Is everything okay?" asked Berte.

"Oh yeah, no problem," Zach reassured her, kissing her.

They left and arrived at the Hilton a few minutes later. As they checked in at the front desk and walked up to their room, Zach noticed that every unaccompanied man checked Berte out. She made an immediate impression in her form-fitting flight suit. A man tried to strike up a conversation with her in the elevator. He asked her, "Are you a pilot?"

Berte answered, "Yes."

"What kind of flying?"

"All kinds."

"What do you mean all kinds? Jets? Helicopters? Spacecraft?"

"Yes."

The man's eyes grew wide. "Are you part of the Mars mission?" the man asked.

"Lunar pilot," said Zach, "Look, man. Don't bother her. She just got back from a long flight."

"Sorry," said the man affably to them. The elevator reached his floor, and he got off.

Now it was just the two of them on the way to the suite. "I wish I could lie in a believable fashion," Berte said.

"You can, you did," said Zach. "You ran Colleen's algorithm on me very successfully."

"That's wasn't lying," Berte argued, "I actually want you to fuck me." She covered her mouth. Then she cringed. "You aren't angry, are you?"

"Not at all," Zach assured her. "It was masterful, really." He kissed her full lips again and again. They almost missed their floor. She looked reassured afterwards.

They got to the room. Zach poured them alcohol-free champagne. He then removed his clothes and hung them in the closet.

"There's that sultry man-meat," said Berte.

"You've watched porn, I take it."

"Obviously."

"Forget all that stuff, Berte. Those are actors who are paid to say and do all that stuff, for the most part."

"Obviously. What about you?"

"Yes, I've watched porn."

"No, I mean the clip Alexis sent me of you fucking Charisse."

"Why would she do that?" Zach blurted. Clearly there was a conversation to be had with Alexis.

"You're angry," Berte said, "I already told you about the videos."

"Oh no, Berte honey," said Zach, leaning down and kissing her on the mouth until he kissed the fright away. "You did nothing wrong. Did you enjoy the clip?"

"I have questions," stated Berte. "Are you going to grab me by the hair?"

"Do you want me to grab you by the hair?"

"Yesss," said Berte. This was a different kind of yes.

"Have you done that before?"

"Yes. But wait. Every time I ask you a question, you ask me two or three questions. Sometimes you don't answer my question at all, but just ask me a question. I feel irritated."

"I'm sorry. Let me try to answer most of your probable questions at once. While I make love to you, I'll experiment and notice what you like and what you don't like, and I'll do more of what you like and less of what you don't like. Charisse is a different person with different likes and dislikes. I hope you didn't see anything that frightened you."

"I want you to push my head down into the bed and call me a slut while you fuck me from behind like you did Charisse."

"Okay, we can give that a try. Any other requests?"

"No."

"Then disrobe for me, slut." Berte zipped her flight suit down to her waist, removed her bra, and got on her knees in front of Zach. Her breasts were phenomenal, so high and firm for their size, with pink areolae and erect nipples. Then he realized she was on her knees in front of him. He realized that this was what she was used to. "Get naked for me, slut." She stood back up, took off the remainder of her clothes, and got back on her knees in front of him. Her blonde muff was wild and unruly.

He should start with something familiar. He played with her breasts and nipples. "Suck my cock, slut." She didn't use her hands on it. She put her mouth on it, swallowed about three quarters of it like an anaconda, and bobbed enthusiastically. Clearly she loved giving oral. It felt too good. He grabbed her firmly by the roots of her hair and slowed down her pace about halfway. He sighed in relief, figuring he could last a few minutes at this speed.

Now for something unfamiliar. "Show me how you masturbate, slut." Berte stopped sucking Zach, went over to her overnight bag, got a futuristic pink vibrator out of it, lay down on the bed, spread her legs, turned on the vibrator, and played it across her vulva. He walked over and sat on the edge of the bed next to her. She was clearly already very wet. He kissed her on the mouth, neck, and breasts and played his hands over her body as she masturbated. Her arousal was most heightened by him sucking pretty hard on one or the other breast. He also put two fingers in her mouth. She came shortly after that, not making a sound, but biting down on his fingers hard, but not painfully hard. Immediately, she switched off her vibrator and relaxed, breathing deeply.

Zach flipped Berte over and put her on her knees. He examined her, and thankfully, she didn't appear to have an intact hymen. She was dripping wet, but she looked pretty small, so just to be safe, he lubed up his cock and her vulva. Then he thrust in his cock slowly and got about three quarters of the way in before hitting the back of her. He grabbed her by her hair, pushed her head down into the bed, and tapped the back of her vagina, not hard, but pressing in firmly as she opened up to accommodate him. She was breathing hard, but otherwise inscrutable. As his hips began spanking her ass with each thrust, he asked, "How does that feel, slut?"

"I came. It hurts. I feel like I'm going to cum again."

"Do you want me to keep going, slut?"

"Yeah-uh! AAH! HUH!!"

As Berte was screaming out her orgasm, Zach let go of her hair, grabbed her ass, and strained and orgasmed deep in her tight writhing quim, "RAAAA!" He stilled as his body pulsed, and thick strands of cum blasted into her and out the edges. He lay down on his side as he continued to hold himself firmly inside her, spoon fashion. They were both breathing hard. "Do you want to do it again?" he asked. She got up from the bed holding her cummy pussy, ran into the bathroom, and shut the door. He called after her, "Are you okay?"

Berte called out from the bathroom, "Yes."

Zach set a timer on his phone for 15 minutes and waited. He received a text message. It was from Berte, "That was by far the best thing ever!"

She immediately sent another text, "You are by far the best man ever!"

And another, "Please forgive Alexis."

And another, "I begged her to show me because I was so nervous."

"It helped me calm down and feel excited about fucking with you."

"Please, please."

Zach texted back, "I absolutely forgive Alexis. Anything for you, my darling."

Berte texted, "You made me scream!"

"It felt more good than could stay inside me."

"It just came out and I couldn't help it."

"I thought people just did that in porn videos to act sexy."

Zach texted, "You made me scream."

"You were so wonderful."

"Making love to you was so wonderful."

"I wanted to pour all my love, all my everything into you."

Berte texted, "I think you did!"

"It's all over me."

"It's still leaking out of my vagina."

"Should I do anything to keep it in?"

Zach texted, "There's no need."

"Plenty will stay in."

"You can use a hand towel if you're worried about dripping."

"Please bring another hand towel so we have one handy."

"Can we cuddle? I miss you."

Berte texted, "Can we keep texting while we cuddle?"

"It's not so difficult for me."

Zach texted, "By all means."

Berte burst out of the bathroom, smiling and giggling, threw a hand towel at Zach's head, and jumped onto the bed. Her thumbs worked on her phone, "I'm so relieved you're not mad at Alexis anymore."

She wiped his dick off gently with a towel, spread the towel on his tummy, put her phone down on the towel, and deep throated his cock, which rapidly hardened. Her thumbs flew as she continued to suck, "Looks like somebody likes my blowjobs!"

Zach couldn't even focus it was so good. Finally he texted, "Cant kp up ftoo good!"

Berte texted back, "That's fine."

"Just enjoy yourself."

"There are some things I want to tell you though, so that's good."

"This will keep you quiet while I tell you some things. :-)"

Zach managed to text, "Slow xxxxx"

Berte texted, "I found it very helpful when you told me what you wanted."

"That's the most frustrating thing about other sexual encounters I've had."

"Men's language gets more and more gibberish the more excited they get."

"'Would you mind, or if you'd like,' No, I'd rather not have a guessing game at the moment, thank you."

"oooWAAH!" shouted Zach as he helplessly shot a goodly splash of cum down Berte's throat.

Berte texted, "I have a feeling those swimmies won't make it to the finish line, Zachary."

"Better luck next time," and then a complex and obscene-looking string of emojis.

Zach was not reading her at the moment, being practically passed out from having had the best blowjob of his life.

They continued to text and make love. It was established that the slut thing did not work for her. His mood seemed to change when he called her a slut. She didn't like that different mood. She was relieved to read from him that the slut thing was playacting that excited some women, is all. What attracted her to his behavior in the video had been his specific instructions, so she could stop worrying about what was expected of her in the interaction. She wasn't particularly interested in the domination part.

Berte did like the hair grabbing, especially the way Zach did it, where she felt a sublime thrill and pressure and no pain. She liked him holding her head down because of the pressure. She liked being held down and immobilized generally because it relaxed her and opened her up to sensation.

Zach and Berte did make it to dinner, but they kind of rushed through it. They were madly texting each other the whole time.

Berte's favorite positions of the evening were doggie style and reverse cowgirl. Both were low on eye contact, which helped her, and both afforded them the ability to text each other during. The most successful bout was when Zach went down to his car and got several radiological aprons, which are very heavy, and took her on her tummy with the aprons piled on her back. She orgasmed almost continuously that time and even momentarily passed out.

Berte texted Zach as they were resting together at the end of the evening, "Thank you for making love to me,"

KSweetums
KSweetums
397 Followers
12