All Comments on 'Founders Ch. 09'

by KSweetums

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

could you perhaps initial each text to identify the sender for idiots like me?

KSweetumsKSweetumsover 3 years agoAuthor
Frustrating

When I posted this, the text message dialog was all neatly grouped together by speaker. I double checked this on my original copy. Something in the posting / moderation process must have disrupted this. I'll post a replacement for this chapter with the text grouped again, and hopefully it will take.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

So every child will have a biological connection the Zach? The entire line will be a blood relative, regardless of how many generations there are? No other male is contributing to the gene pool?

KSweetumsKSweetumsabout 3 years agoAuthor
Correction is coming

A correction has been submitted and is pending. This chapter was improperly formatted. Now I know how to do the special stuff to prevent extra line breaks from showing up in my text.

KSweetumsKSweetumsabout 3 years agoAuthor
Fixed Now

The text of this chapter is now grouped together as originally written. Sorry about the mis-formatting.

KSweetumsKSweetumsabout 3 years agoAuthor
Founding Father

Zach is going to have at least eleven kids, yes, but that's not all the kids, or all the sperm. Remember the frozen sperm they have with them that they were supposed to be using? Not only that, more men will show up on the scene, certainly in three years when the next batch of colonists shows up on Mars. Maybe even sooner? But who will these new men be? What I'm trying to say is that it's not yet time to abandon all hope.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous