Founders Ch. 14

Story Info
The first colony mission to Mars, 2043 CE.
1.7k words
4.6
8.7k
6

Part 14 of the 97 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KSweetums
KSweetums
396 Followers

14: Monday, July 13, 1800 hours CST: Bulgarian Roulette

When Alexis, Charisse, and Michaela showed up at Zach's building at 6 PM, he had everything pre-arranged. For the tall lady of the flowers Charisse, he had one firm foam pad for her knees to bring her tummy to the height of the surface of the bed as he strapped her legs to the side of the bed. For the small Alexis, two foam pads. For the tiny and fiery Michaela, three foam pads. He strapped down their arms as the girls chatted and giggled happily together, waiting for whatever perversions he had planned for them. All three were wearing blouses and short skirts, Alexis without panties as she had given them to him earlier.

Alexis gossiped to the other two Breeding Bitches, which is what the three had started calling themselves collectively. Zach was their "Big Dog," but also they had taken to calling him "Sack," a play on his name, especially when telling stories or tall tales about large or particularly messy loads he had ejaculated. Alexis continued her gossip, "Interesting tidbit, bitches: apparently Sack here has some arrangement with the new girl Colette that lets him order her around. What did she do Big Dog? After you fucked her the first time, did she beg you to be your slave? I could see him having that effect."

"No," answered Zach simply as he worked.

Alexis continued, "We're working along when all of a sudden Sack orders her to give him her panties. Turns out our man here is a great big panty perv, aren't you Sack?"

"Under some circumstances."

"Then, he orders her to pee in a trashcan, which she promptly does. THEN, he orders her onto her knees, and orders her to suck him, and THIS is where the story gets REALLY interesting. She goes to town on him like nobody I've ever seen before. So after maybe twenty seconds of this..."

"It was longer than that," interjected Zach.

"...he orders her to slow down, he wants to enjoy it. She then proceeds to edge him more expertly than I've ever seen, and this continues for about 30 minutes. Can you imagine the Big Dog grunting and straining, always only a moment away from orgasming for thirty minutes? I was jilling furiously the whole time, came six times, and three times I sprayed the visualization room floor with girl cum. It was quite the show. Finally, just as I was about to start screaming at her to just let the poor man cum, she jerks, stops squeezing his shaft with one hand and smashes her face to his crotch as he makes this animal howl I've never heard him make. And I could swear, because it's Sack of course, that her tummy bulges as he unloads down her throat. It was epic."

Zach had flip-up vibrator holders that he attached to the bed frame between each woman's legs that could be flipped up to put a flexible vibrating nub on the woman's clitoral area or flipped down and out of the way for completely unobstructed mating. Once installed, he carefully flipped all three vibes up onto vulvas and switched them on the low setting.

The results were nearly immediate. The laughing and joking abruptly stopped. Zach paced behind the women, his daily sluts, his daily tail, running his hands along their immobilized bodies and playfully spanking their asses. Their eyes were now all closed, and there was heavy breathing, and the beginning of a low musical note from Charisse. Alexis growled, "Up me or fuck me now, you bastard, I want to cum!"

"Okay, but I want to be fair," Zach replied, and turned each of their vibrators up one notch. First Charisse, on the right, who sang out one clear mid-range note when he did it, shaking and orgasming, and then set to exhaling musical sighs with each breath as she tried to resist climaxing again immediately.

Next, Alexis in the middle, who whimpered and flinched hard against her bonds and then yelled "Oh fuck!" and came with a whimper, followed by heavy panting.

Lastly, Michaela on the left, who cursed as he approached, cursed in Bulgarian, the intelligible part of which was, "...my cunt... fucking machine..." she growled, and then "Ugh Urrrr!" as she came when he clicked up her setting, and then after she growled, "Get down here and stretch my empty cunt you useless fucking pig dog man whore!"

All three women were orgasming regularly now, Charisse with a single clear note and a shimmy of her body, Alexis with an epithet and a whimper. Michaela was panting continuously, with a growl or a curse in Bulgarian or English when she came. Zach undressed in a leisurely fashion as he watched the Breeding Bitches struggle against their bonds and helplessly and repeatedly orgasm. He put his clothes away neatly or put them in the hamper.

He turned on his interval timer for five minutes and lubed up his cock. He was going to be doing a lot of quick changes. He flipped down Charisse's vibe, yanked her panties down to her knees, rammed his cock to the hilt into her twisted up puss in a single stroke and then pounded her furiously. Her eyes bulged and she squeaked out a note. All three Breeding Bitches were pretty used to him now, so he liked to start them with an extra surprise when he could. "This is like musical chairs or perhaps Russian roulette, ladies," he explained, "In that I take five minute turns in each of you until I ejaculate into one of you, and then whoever captures my semen also gets a prize."

Charisse's was a puss Zach had been dreaming about since she had slathered him with lube for Aanya in the greenhouse earlier. It was a particularly puckered up version because of the vibing. Her kegel muscles were strong, and they had been grasping at a nonexistent cock for many minutes by then. When he entered, her whole puss vibrated in shock, and then as he began moving in her, she clamped down tight around him and snapped and thrilled hard. She sang scales, one note per stroke, almost instantly. When the timer rang, she had squeaked out two orgasms and was most of the way up a third. He strongly smelled her spicy chicken scent in the air. He flipped her vibe back up, lubed up again, grabbed one hunk of blonde hair and one hunk of blue hair, and hammered to the hilt into Alexis.

Alexis's quim was a size smaller than Charisse's. Though hers didn't have the incredible tone of Charisse's hole, it had a kind of thrilly, squishy goodness which, combined with her innate tightness, was hard for any man to last very long in. By now, though, Zach was familiar with her wiles. Also, he was doing the Breeding Bitches hard and rough, and he actually preferred soft and deep, where he could really stretch out slowly inside of a woman, feel all of the unique qualities of her hole, whether vagina or rectum, and kegel fully with each stroke. So it was easier for him to stay calm as he was violently slamming them from behind with maximum vigor. Halfway through her five minutes, Alexis cried out in a long, low moan and splashed a thick blob of lady juice onto his scrotum as she orgasmed. By the time he was done, her slutty, fishy, asparagus-laden scent pervaded the room.

Then it was Michaela's turn. Like the other two, there was no way to copulate with her too roughly, so he yanked down her panties, bunched up the back of her blouse in his hands, and slammed into her with all his might. Luckily he was rock hard, because Michaela's tiny puss, a size smaller than even Alexis's, put up an almost painfully tight fight, but it was so good to open her up anyway, hear her grunt which he knew by now was deep satisfaction, and listen to her string of complaints, "You kill my tubes and rip all my babies you..." and then a string of very nasty sounding Bulgarian cursing. Michaela had to stop cursing to howl out an orgasm, and then continued to talk more softly in Bulgarian. Zach could feel Michaela tensing, opening, and shaking, readying to squeeze and twist out the pulses of her next orgasm with her taut cunt. He smelled her strong, healthy, tart scent underneath Alexis's fishy scent.

It was then that Zach lost it with a "RAAAA!!" and felt her clamp down and then flutter in mutual orgasm as one nice big hot squirt of semen scoured the back of her quim.

A moment later, the timer rang, and Michaela said in a voice glowing with satisfaction, "Is more like Bulgarian roulette; I win." For her prize, Zach fed her a bite-sized chocolate heart. Then he made sure all three girls were topped up with water and made sure their quims were universally slick with lube. Then the game began again.

Zach played two more rounds with the girls, and Michaela won all three times, so it was truly Bulgarian roulette. He was a little disappointed; he'd wanted to climax and ejaculate so badly into Charisse, but he trusted he would make good on his next chance to cum in her at noon tomorrow. However, he knew only too well the words of Horace, "Seize the day, trusting in tomorrow as little as possible." He thought he was probably falling for Charisse. It was a bit easier for him to objectify her when she was all turned around and tied up like this, but all the same. It helped to divert himself by looking at the nature girl's big pale white ass contrasting her tanned back, begging for a spank, her tight pucker winking and begging for a good hard buggering, and her radiant smile and mischievous eyes looking back towards him. He must soak this in and enjoy it while it lasted.

The three agreed this had been good fun, and better than riding and squeezing their orgasms out of an exhausted Zach at the end of the day. After the game, he spanked the laughing three out of his building as quickly as politeness allowed and settled down for an hour-long nap.

(To be continued)

KSweetums
KSweetums
396 Followers