Founders Ch. 15

Story Info
The first colony mission to Mars, 2043 CE.
7.6k words
4.69
8.1k
7
0

Part 15 of the 97 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KSweetums
KSweetums
397 Followers

15: Monday, July 13, 2100 hours CST: Colonel Bruno's Overnight Debriefing

At 9 PM, Zach knocked on Colleen's office door. Her voice, strident, through the door, "Enter." He walked into the room and shut the door. She glanced at him, then back at her workstation monitor. "Just one second. Have a seat." He sat quietly as instructed on one of the chairs facing her desk, probably the one he'd sat in to lick her cunny. Even though he'd seen her naked, even though he'd had her bareback and had cum in her, in this moment he felt as shy as before, because she looked the embodiment of authority; moreover, she remained his commanding officer.

At the same time, she looked so young, a brilliant college sophomore writing a term paper perhaps. In the semi-darkness, she was stunningly beautiful, her dewy lips slightly parted in concentration, her dark blue eyes gleaming in the reflected light of the monitor. She made mouse clicks, presumably to shut down, and turned to him. "So how has life been treating you?"

"I'm busy," Zach said. "I'm blessed." Her intelligent eyes seemed to bore into his soul. "I'm not kidding about being blessed."

The room got darker and quieter as her workstation powered down. Colleen leaned in, smiling. "Do you mind if we discuss crew relationship matters while we have privacy here?"

"Anything," said Zach.

"I've been hearing phenomenal things about you," she confided. "You've given many of these women enthusiasm about their lives and futures I've never seen in them before. Charisse calls you a miracle worker. Berte, oh Berte moves me, how shiny and enthusiastic versus her old drab and all-business attitude. She has thanked me profusely for giving her that little tip, you know..."

"The one where you seduced me by proxy?"

"That's the one."

"Good one. But thank you, for her sake," said Zach sincerely.

"How are you and Berte doing? Any problems?"

"We're working everything out. I was doing what I thought she needed in bed, but she doesn't need-need anything special, of course. She wants a normal, equal relationship where we do what I like, too. She straightened me out quickly. We're getting closer."

"Sounds healthy," said Colleen. "Now, about Colette. I know she's married. She told me he's in an iron lung, and that they haven't actually seen each other in many years. Is it a sentimental thing? Should I be concerned?"

"Well, it's more than sentimental," Zach disclosed. "They have this whole thing going where he sends her to people and directs them to do specific sexual things to her. He also requires her to provide them with certain sexual favors."

"And now you're that person?"

"I'm trying it on for their sake. I'm not sure how deep that rabbit hole goes yet. I've expressed my reservations, but I've followed his instructions so far."

"What are your reservations?"

"They want me to punish her with a belt sometimes, really injure her, not permanently, of course, but still. It's nothing I'd ever do of my own volition. That may be the tip of the iceberg for all I know. I'm concerned."

"I'll talk to her. I want to make sure this won't become a problem. What did they have you do to her? Describe it in detail, please."

"Surely I can spare you the details," he said. Colleen looked so young and innocent to him in that moment.

"Don't worry, you're not going to scar me," Colleen assured him. "I was in college when I was barely a teenager. Not many were willing to risk the jail time, but even so, there were plenty of takers. By my senior year in college, I'd had a dozen lovers, mostly men but a few women. And then I hacked government computers to join the Navy at the age of 15, and things got several shades darker, as you'd expect, especially since I was passing for eighteen. On my twentieth birthday, I had my first foursome at our base camp on Mars, and I did the cooch, butthole, and mouth thing, what is it called?"

"Airtight?" said Zach. He giggled helplessly.

"What's funny?"

"Well, Alexis and Michaela have a not insubstantial wager over which of them will be the first on Mars. I can't wait to see the look on their faces when they find out it was you. I hope you like massages and cunnilingus every day for a year. I guess it would be from both of them."

"Doctor, you have a lot to learn about the precise rules of wagers in the Navy. Just because I was the first doesn't mean I win their bet."

"I stand corrected," said Zach. "At any rate, that's why I laughed."

"I think you understand now that I'm no shrinking violet. I'm going to need you to talk openly and specifically about any private matters that might affect the mission," Colleen insisted. "Now tell me exactly what her husband had you do to Colette."

"I understand the need," Zach sighed. "Okay, he had me give her some pretty extreme enemas with a vibrator in her, not dangerous for a trained professional like me to do at all. She liked them. Then he had me fuck her in the ass. She enjoyed it well enough. And there are rules. She can only orgasm if I give her permission to, that kind of thing. That about sums it up."

"How does it feel to have your very own slave?" Colleen teased.

"Fuck off," Zach rejoined. "I'm doing this for them. I'm not saying I'm not getting off on it physically. Colette is, well, you've seen her. But what I get out of it mentally, emotionally, is that Colette is fulfilled, and her husband, I gather, wants and enjoys it, the poor guy. And anyway, she's not my slave. She's X's slave."

"No excitement from making her do stuff? That's not what Alexis told me."

"Jesus Christ," said Zach. "I don't know. I don't know. I don't like to think of myself as getting off on that. I'm still trying to understand that part of it, fair enough?"

"It's okay, Zach," said Colleen. "This is exactly why we sometimes need to talk specifics. We, your female crewmates, that is, already know that you're a man who likes to take charge in the most caring, sensitive way you can. There's nothing wrong with that, Zach. There's nothing to be ashamed of. Some of us want some of that from you. I need some of that from you tonight." She gave him that look, the wanton look she gave him the first time.

Zach rose from his chair then and bent over Colleen's desk. She rose and they kissed lustily for a while across her desk. The commanding officer was obliterated, and a fresh young wanton mouth sucked on his tongue and urged him with her kisses and hands to do more. He lifted her partly up onto the desk, slid his hand into her pants, and fingered her wet crack while he had her pinned there. She started huffing and puffing. After a long several minutes, he reluctantly broke the awkward clinch and resumed his chair. "Ow," he muttered. His dick was rock hard and he shouldn't have sat down so fast.

Colleen slid off the desk and backed into her chair as her breathing slowed. "Yeah," she agreed, "These panties are done for. I have to tell you, Zach, I'm sorry we have to be so formal in public. You probably figured out that I have been creaming for you since before all this, but, you know, we all couldn't go there, and we're professionals."

A look of surprise must have crossed Zach's face. "I understand all that."

"Don't interrupt," begged Colleen, not the commanding presence, but momentarily an awkward young adult. "I'm going to spill the beans this time. None of this 'I always thought you would make a great dad'. It was actually me dreaming about your weight on top of me, feeling your ass as you took me, that kind of thing. And then came our first time and that big, hot mess you put up in me. I practically died from pleasure. I kept finding bits and spots of that mess under my desk the next day. I was nervous I'd missed some and that someone would notice it."

Zach welcomed Colleen's admission that she had lusted after him. It was maybe not so surprising, he realized. Many basically college-aged women like her preferred to date more mature men versus their age group, which was largely crushing beer cans on their heads for amusement. That would go double for Colleen, who was light years ahead of her age group in both capability and social intelligence. He would take all the lust she had to send his way, even though he somehow hoped for more. If she wanted more from him, he was ready for more, but he could be content. It could develop. But why was he even wishing for more? Wasn't his love life already complicated enough?

Then amusement crossed Colleen's face, and she said, "I hear they have a nickname for you for the semen thing."

"Please don't repeat it."

"What, 'Sack'? I almost lost it when one of them mentioned it, and I had to be, 'oh, is that so'? It was challenging." Colleen was now tearing up with laughter recounting it. Then she pulled herself together and got back on her mission commander track. "Okay. Getting back to Colette. We need to stay close on this one. It's critical. Anything more about Colette?"

"It will probably be fine," Zach concluded.

Then she sighed, and asked, "Okay. Who else? Oh yeah, Ayana and Khushi."

"Not a concern, I assure you," Zach said, "It seems like everyone knew I was sweet on Ayana, including Ayana herself, but that means even more that I want the best for her, and my heart was already getting over her before all this, knowing I could never make her happy, physically happy."

"Don't think that the irony escaped us of you pining for Ayana while most of the cis women on this base were secretly creaming for you, myself included. We took it as proof there is no God. But in the end, you did make her physically happy, didn't you?"

"I guess I did at that, indirectly. Khushi is something else, too. As a fellow lover of women, lord almighty she got a good one."

"I guess that answers for your state of mind regarding Khushi. Any jealousy?"

"Jealousy?? I have no right—"

"Don't do that to yourself, Zach," she told him. "You feel what you feel."

"Okay, so here's how it is for me," started Zach. "When I'm with any of you, I'm consumed by you, all I want is you, you coming home to me, me coming home to you, having dinner together, getting ready for bed, in the middle of the night, waking up to you, you know, a regular relationship like I'm used to. I'm coming to terms with it, my new reality. But I'm not used to it yet."

"Don't you get that with your three housemates?" asked Colleen.

"No, it's different. We're all getting to be great friends, but it doesn't feel like a normal relationship to me in any respect. More like a continuous party I drop in on daily, which is not bad. I'm not complaining. With Alexis and Michaela, my guess is that it will just stay friendly with benefits. With Charisse, I'm hoping it will develop into more. But it's not comfortable. Not comfortable yet, at least. Maybe I don't want to get comfortable with it. I'm living in interesting times."

"Back to Khushi and jealousy," Colleen prompted.

"Sure, I miss Khushi like I do all you others. It hurts when she doesn't pick up because she's busy with Ayana. Is that jealousy? I'd feel the same way, I think, if she was too busy with work to pick up. And I'm happy for them. I'm extremely happy for Ayana. I was worried about Ayana. But none of that is jealousy in my mind. Heck, I'm sad when you treat me so formally on the phone, but I'm not a child. I know we need to be careful."

"Of course, Zach," Colleen hastened to add. "Unlike in our male-centric world, I'm not asking because I'm concerned you can't handle it. I'm asking because I want you to have an outlet, and because I care about you. I care about you very deeply. I mean..." she paused for a moment. "I've lusted after you for a while as I said, but now that you're going with me, with us, I think I'm falling for you, Zachary Carson."

Zach was overwhelmed, and replied, "I'm in awe of you, my dear Colleen. I can say that with certainty. After our casting couch episode, I started preparing myself for maybe being your ship's cat, your booty call, whatever, more like an Alexis or Michaela thing at whatever intensity. I was sure that as the colony developed, you'd find other diversions, but it seemed there would be this golden time where you were looking in my direction, and I was ready to treasure that small part of your affection. Now you're saying maybe more. Well, I feel great about that. I feel blessed. Bring it on! I think I just need to get over my instinct to grovel in the dust at your feet."

"Is that a yes, we're doing the falling in love thing?" Colleen asked hopefully. "Not exclusively, of course."

"Absolutely, it's my great honor to do the falling in love thing with you," Zach smiled.

"Don't hurt me, now," said Colleen. "I can kick your ass."

"Come now, we're human beings. As Colby so eloquently reminded me, you can count on me hurting you and vice versa," Zach rejoined. "But never on purpose, I swear. I will work on my obsessive thought that I don't deserve you. If you get even a whiff of it, just point it out, and I'll take responsibility and handle it."

"I will."

"Should we get to our evening?" Zach suggested. "There's something between us that I feel wants to be consummated somewhat urgently."

"Just a few more crewmates to discuss, Big Dog," Colleen smiled. "Then I'll give you all the treats you can handle."

"Seems you know all my nicknames. What's next?"

"Aanya. She concerns me. I see her as angry and bitter with a healthy dash of self-loathing," observed Colleen.

"We're working on that," said Zach.

"Working on it how? This is her week, I understand. Are you...?" Colleen made a gesture of her finger penetrating a circle made with her other hand.

"Yes. Do you need the details? Really?"

"What do you think?"

Zach sighed. "Working on it, as in on her back, in the dirt, legs spread, me pounding away in her, and she's screaming out primary colors and orgasming. Are you satisfied?"

"So she's getting her baby anyway this week?"

"With a good dose of luck. She actually told me she already knows she's pregnant after our first time together. I hope she's right. You know, she has already leapt the chasm over to the love and trust side. It's just completely new and terrifying for her over here. I think we just need to love her until she melts all the way."

"I like the 'we' part, because it's this village we're creating," Colleen said.

"Exactly. There's Charisse, Michaela, Alexis, especially Alexis, bless her heart. She scares me and she moves me."

"Who else is there to discuss? Colby?"

"We cry together. She is understandably sad that this situation, and therefore our relationship, is a not normal one. I'm right there with her. We'll conquer it. There's a lot of love between us. She's my chocolate treat."

"I love how you talk about these world famous scientists, saying 'she's my special girl, my itty-bitty sweetmeat, my chocolate treat'. Are you going to have problems respecting us in the morning?"

"I don't think so, but I'm not the ultimate judge. Whack me if I do that, please," said Zach. "If anything, I have problems getting over the hero worship and realizing these women are just human beings. You especially. I know I'm a wonderful guy; I'm handsome and compassionate and all that. But you're a goddess, a superhero. You're Wonder Woman."

"You'd better be careful, or by your own direction, I'm gonna whack you."

"Youngest Navy test pilot ever, and one of the best, I understand. You were the youngest astronaut ever as well. Youngest mission commander ever, bringing success to one of the most harrowing space missions ever. I rest my case. Face it, Colonel Bruno, my Colleen. You've got the right stuff, a bad old days level of right stuff. The rest of us, we're great. But we're just the best at what we do and can do a few other things. You are a freaking honest-to-God life-saving hero."

"You've saved a few lives in your time as well, Doctor," Colleen smiled, "I should whack you now. But instead I'll say I'm also a flesh and blood woman who wants your support and comfort and love. You can't do that for me when you're groveling in the dust at my feet."

"Spread for me now, then."

"Whoa there! Business first, then dessert. There's Anming," Colleen said.

"We didn't hit it off," reported Zach. "I don't know why. There didn't appear to be any interest on her part."

"How do you figure that?" Colleen asked.

"When she arrived, I asked her to dinner, and she declined," Zach said. "I've called her a few times since then. I've left a few voicemails. No response. It seems pretty definite."

"I don't get this, because she told me that she told you that she would be ready to get together with you and start figuring things out soon. We actually had a nice thirsty conversation about you at our first face-to-face meeting. I don't want to gossip. Suffice it to say you made quite an impression. I guess there was a misunderstanding."

"Why didn't she want to just go out with me?" asked Zach.

"She's dealing with medical problems at the moment that are extremely distracting," Colleen explained. "When she's out of the woods, I think things will be different. That might take a while, Zach, just to warn you."

"What kind of medical problems?" asked Zach. "I'm her physician now."

"Ayana is handling it ably. It's confidential. She'll tell you all about it when she's good and ready," Colleen assured him. "I'll encourage her to speak with you during the dry run at the very latest."

"That would be great." Now Zach's interest was piqued, but he understood why, if she was considering him as a potential lover, she wouldn't want him to know embarrassing things before they'd even had a chance to talk. "Well, I think that's everyone, he said. "Should we retire to my humble abode? Please? God, I'll take you right here. I'm so hard for you."

"I don't want it like last time. I want it in a bed. Now I know how fucking uncomfortable this desk is." Colleen came around her desk. "Stand up," she ordered. Zach stood up, and she got on her knees, unbuckled and unzipped him, and pulled his pants and boxer briefs down to his knees. His dick stood at attention, almost straight up. "Now that's the right way to salute your commanding officer," she chuckled, and took it into her mouth. She used lots of spit, which was important. Good action with one and sometimes both hands. No throat action, but here she was with a good bit of his dick in her mouth, mouthing and handjobbing it lovingly, and that was plenty exciting. Just that it was her and her beautiful face loving and enjoying his dick here in the semi-darkness of her office, what a sight.

Zach felt the love and emotion in her taking his penis into her mouth and stroking him. He could feel she wanted to satisfy his burning need, wanted to feel his cum, and his body responded. Her fellatio was good and wet and loving, but was gentle teasing compared to the intense throat fuckings he'd started receiving recently. He tensed his hips towards her as she bobbed and teased him further and further up his arc, and soon it reminded him of Colette's endless edging, it was just not quite getting him there yet, not quite, as he anguished and tensed slowly closer and closer. "AAAAHUHHH!!" he roared as his body spilled over into orgasm. A nice big dollop blasted into Colleen's mouth. She choked and backed away, laughing and smiling in victory as Zach grabbed the desk to steady himself and huffed and puffed in post-orgasmic bliss, watching her aching beauty as she smiled and looked up at him joyously and lovingly with a bit of cum on her face, looking quite pleased with her work, as well she should be.

"Well done, Sack," she coughed and laughed, "you got me good."

"My body is busy making a lot more for you," he assured her breathlessly.

Colleen stood up. "While you're doing that," she said urgently, pulling down her slacks and panties to her ankles, "Finger bang me please." He lifted her onto his shoulder. "Hmm, okay..." she said. He put one of her feet on the desk so she could spread her legs apart for him. He held her to him and pushed one finger into her wet vulva, exploring. She started quivering. She was already close. He introduced a second finger into her vagina and started to tap gently at the roof and back towards the entrance. Her hips shook. With increasing speed he tapped firmly back as her legs and hips tensed. "Oops, I feel full," she said.

KSweetums
KSweetums
397 Followers