Founders Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Relax," said Zach, continuing to speed up.

Colleen's legs tensed, her hips tensed, her back arched, and she screamed, "AAAAA!" as she climaxed, and splashed a bit of wet onto Zach's palm. They were quiet and still together for a moment. Then he licked the wet off his palm and fingers and gently set her down on her feet. She leaned on her desk and rested a moment, and said, "Thank you, that hit the spot. Did I pee?"

"No, you squirted," said Zach. "And by the way, thank you for the blowjob."

"You're welcome, my pleasure. I don't think I've ever done that, squirted I mean."

"You've done it now. Okay, now that we're both momentarily calm, can I carry you to my place?"

Colleen said, "As to locations, I think it's a little too risky to flaunt regulations right here in the middle of the airbase, so here's what I propose. Come to my place. Let me get you my address." They both started pulling up their pants and arranging themselves. They texted each other their personal contact information. She grabbed something out of a drawer and handed it to Zach. "Here's one of my garage controls. Drive right in and park on the right. Why don't you grab your overnight bag and meet me there. Separate cars are good."

"Thank you. Thank you for inviting me home." With that Zach took his leave. It was good that she was really letting him into her life. They would have to careful. He actually didn't know how big a risk they were taking each time they met. Maybe nobody cared. Maybe it was somebody's job to carefully surveil these things. Maybe she had enemies who wanted to see her sunk.

Half an hour later, Zach parked in Colleen's garage. The garage door shut behind him, and she came out into the garage and greeted him, all smiles. She was unbuttoning this and that on herself. He jumped out of his car with his bag and they hugged and kissed. "How dangerous is this?" he asked.

"Not very," she answered. "But we should make an effort."

"How about you stay over with us? You'd have plausible deniability. Just a big sleepover with the girls."

"I'll think about it. I've been thinking I'll talk to the crew about it on our dry run."

"Why don't I do it? That way, if we get a no vote, you have plausible deniability."

"Thank you, but this is something for me to do," Colleen said. "Now let's stop solving the world's problems and start solving my cunt's problems." In the kitchen, she dropped her clothes on the floor. She kissed and undressed Zach, doing a rubbing dance in circles around him as she undressed him, leaving his tie, because, she said, "I need something to lead you by."

For the first time, Zach noticed, "You have a tattoo on your right ass cheek."

"Yeah, that's our mission badge. We all got them together after our Mars mission."

"That's pretty funny, a bunch of guys getting tattoos on their asses."

"No, the guys got them on the arm, but Sara and I got them here," Colleen said, spanking her ass for Zach.

"Why did you two do the ass thing?"

"Well, our official reason was we didn't want to mess up our arms, because women wear a lot of sleeveless and all that, but the real reason was that we thought the tattoo artist was cute. He had a big beard and was covered in tattoos but was beefy and fit; he was so different from our clean-cut regulation crew. We hadn't seen a new guy in three years by then, and so we both wanted to show this guy as much of our asses as he would let us, which turned out to be a lot," she smirked.

"He was nervous with the guys there, so we shooed them away, saying we'd meet them at a nearby bar later. The guy was married, based on the ring he was wearing, but it didn't slow him down. He ate out Sara until she orgasmed while I jilled. Then he took me in the back and fucked me bareback like a maniac. I still remember the brand new tattoo on my ass stinging as he guiltily pounded the heck out of my cooter. I guess he didn't entirely trust I was on the pill, because he pulled out right before he came and shot it onto my back. It was dangerous and enormously satisfying."

Zach lifted up the wild young blonde with a whoop, threw her onto his shoulder, and spanked her mission stamp. "Where's the bedroom?" he asked. She had him by the tie, so she showed him by pulling on it. Occasional running into walls and giggling ensued, but they made it to the bedroom fairly efficiently, and Colleen was deposited on her lovely queen-sized bed. They rolled around and kissed for a bit. "I believe the prescription read, make me your slave, and make me forget about something, what was it? Forget what it was! For tonight, this is the only room in the universe, all right slave girl?"

"All right," Colleen smiled.

Soon Zach was facing Colleen on the bed, and she was curled up on her side sucking his dick. He could bend over her back and grab her ass, and spit and run his finger over her puckered anus, and thrust it in. She felt pretty tight. "I have lube, and a... umm... butt plug if you like..."

"You're not sounding like a slave master..." Colleen chided.

"Unhand me slave, so I can start preparing your ass for whenever I want it," Zach commanded.

She backed off with a well-behaved grin. Then it turned into a nasty mischievous grin. "You know what? This slave girl has a dirty, dirty butt. And this slave girl wants to be washed out like you washed out the other one. I've never gotten one," she said with a winning smile, and then her smile fading, "Unless it hurts..."

"What, an enema? No, it doesn't hurt at all, or at least it shouldn't. If you're a very, very good slave girl, I'll do that to you next time. This time we don't have the materials, unless you happen to have an enema kit," said Zach. Colleen unsurprisingly shook her head no. He had actually lied, because he didn't want to derail the proceedings by giving her an enema before they'd even had regular sex on a bed. An enema wasn't exactly foreplay for most people, and certainly not for him. "I expect it will feel at least sensually good to you, and possibly sexually good. We'll also need a vibrator. Do you own any vibrators?"

"I own a magic wand, but it is usually too much. Sometimes I put a towel over my cooter and use it. More recently, I bought one of those g-spot vibes. That works pretty well."

"We can use that one, then. Why don't you get it out and show me? I'll go get my bag. He rose and went out to the kitchen to fetch his overnight bag. Sure enough, he had a medium-size butt plug in there as he'd remembered. This would be plenty kinky enough for only their second time together. While he was there, he checked for and found table salt. It would be good to satisfy Colleen's curiosity next time without having to run to the grocery store in the middle.

When Zach returned with his bag, he saw that Colleen was on the bed using both her hands to press her whirring g-spot vibe to her clitoris, and she was just reaching towards climax. She looked so beautiful. Suddenly her legs kicked back and her hips thrust up and pulsed, and she said "Oh! Uh."

"Wow, a demonstration and everything. Looks like it works," said Zach.

She sat up and crossed her legs shyly. "You caught me. While you were away, I was feeling so excited from all the kissing and fingering and sucking your dick and everything, I thought, I'll just pop myself off in a second or two, but it took longer and you caught me."

"I'm glad it took longer." Zach said, and then put her on her knees on the bed, applied ample lube to all relevant surfaces, and gently installed the medium-sized butt plug from his bag into her anus. Then he told her, "Now you can keep giving me a beautiful show, or whatever you want. Slave girl."

"I want to suck your penis some more, get it nice and hard," Colleen said, smiling and smacking Zach on the ass.

"Can you vibe yourself while you're doing me?"

"I don't have enough hands, but you can," Colleen said, her deep blue eyes dancing. He allowed her to arrange him on his back in the middle of the bed. Then she handed him the vibe and straddled his chest in reverse cowgirl fashion, her quim giving his chest a wet kiss. Then she bent over and started sucking him, bringing her pink vulva into glorious view along with the black stopper of the butt plug.

Zach switched the g-spot vibe to its middle setting and slowly explored Colleen's vulva with it. She momentarily lost her bearings with the pleasure of it and then recovered and kept sucking. He probed it gently into her slick, tight vagina and started exploring along the roof of it for any particularly sensitive erogenous structures. He knew he had found a good place when her hips kicked back, tensed, and stayed that way. About a minute later, she took her mouth off his penis and said, "You're. Ugh! Ugh! Oh! OhGodOhGod." She put her head down and breathed deeply for a moment as her hips continued to quiver and tense with the stimulation of the vibe and then said, "You can't keep doing that. I can't concentrate enough."

"Okay," he said, turning off the vibe, causing her hips to immediately settle down, and gently extracting it. Her vulva was too far away from him in this position to reach with his mouth, but he started to play with her with his hands. He started gently rocking the butt plug back and forth to stimulate her anus. At the same time he used his right hand fingers to gently tease her clitoris and generally all over her vulva, exploring. Every bit of her was so beautiful, so ripe.

"Come here," he asked. She cuddled up against him and kissed him. He tasted his cum in her mouth from the blowjob she'd given him at her office. Her cute blonde bob was getting all wild and messed up, and he loved it. It was so good to relax and hold her close, but he also desperately wanted to smell her and taste her. His cunnilingual exploration of her in her office their first time together had been so brief. He broke the kiss and looked at her, so beautiful and joyous, and said, "I love you," and kissed her. He got up and washed his hands, then came back to bed.

Zach laid down on the bed with Colleen, and they started kissing. He said, "I want something, slave girl. I want to smell and taste you again." He kissed his way down her body to her vulva. He breathed in the smell of her. She had that sharp, clean taste of hers, like vitamins and love. She grabbed his hair and guided him, which was good. He started with a soft tongue on her inner lips, hood, and clitoris, and then he licked and sucked more firmly as he found places that were especially sensitive. He started kissing and sucking her clitoral area with a bit of wet and noise too, but that was almost too much. Then sucking and putting a bit of pressure on the whole area while tickling her clit with the tip of his tongue made her pump her hips. She said, "Oh! Fuck!" and shuddered in climax, pulling on his hair as she spasmed. He didn't mind. He had only gotten a taste of her last time. He had been waiting for this feast.

After 15 minutes, Colleen had whimpered through enough orgasms from his tongue and lips, and she wanted more than Zach's tongue in her, so he spread lube on his cock and used his cock head to tease her clit and spread lube in and generously around her vulva. He didn't want to rough her up.

She was spread and looked so beautiful and so ready for him. She stopped his teasing by reaching down herself and guiding him insistently into her. Then they were kissing, and he was opening up her tightness. He had missed but now remembered this special kind of teasing sensation she had, distinct in coupling with her, this insistent feeling that last time had him cumming so long and hard in her. He was ragged from so much sex today, and still, this was the best feeling ever.

Colleen had been teased and vibed and licked aplenty already, so she was tuned to a high pitch to accept Zach's cock. As he pressed into her hungry puss, she climaxed wetly, "Oh GOD! Oh FUCK! Huh-huh-huh-huh!" and then groaned as he continued to firmly open and straighten her vaginal walls pleasurably until he had her completely and they touched hips. It was good that she had already taken the edge off him with her mouth back in her office. He felt like he could last a long time. He moved in her firmly and slowly, feeling every inch of her slick, hungry quim as he pushed in each time, teasing his head, then including his shaft in the delight, and then stretching her at the end of his reach and feeling her vagina mold and thrill around each thrust.

As he continued, he was goaded by her deliciousness to a faster and faster gallop. As he felt his cum rise in him, his strokes shortened, and Colleen whimpered, "Cum in me... cum in me... oh yeah... DO IT!"

Zach slammed into her, "RRAAAAH!" and he ejaculated on and on.

Colleen screamed her own orgasm, "OH FUCK OH GOD oh fuck..." It felt like the universe, his whole life and soul was being teased out of him by her quivering, pulsing snatch through the tip of his penis. He just kept pulsing and cumming, squirting into her. After the last squirt was delivered, his mind began to clear. His whole body and skin radiated with pleasure as he relaxed into her embrace, bending and showering her face with kisses.

It was already getting late, and so they rested and napped for a while. An hour later, Zach awoke to find Colleen rubbing her lubed-up hands up and down his rapidly hardening cock, and then, before he was fully awake, pushing him onto his back and mounting him cowgirl style. Another surprise was that she had removed the butt plug and was guiding his penis up into her anus. She started riding him anally, pleasuring him up and down slowly and slickly with her sphincter. "My butthole was lonely and wanted you. And you know, my earliest sexual experiences were all up the butt. I've been dreaming of you taking me forcefully up the ass for longer than I'd care to admit."

"Well, then," said Zach, and rolled over to pin her beneath him. He put her legs together, straddled her, and started ramming his dick to the hilt up her ass with great force and speed. He was already feeling pretty excited to be in her exquisite tight ass, but he had time.

Colleen panted or whimpered with every stroke. "Like remember when we first met and shook hands two years ago?" she whimpered. "That time... oh yeah... distracting... huh! Now this huh! Is huh! So huh! Much huh! BETTER!"

The caress of Colleen's exquisite anus soon worked its magic on Zach, and he was close and barely holding on. She had been mewing and whimpering incoherently for a while and was reaching for an orgasm herself and getting talkative. "Oh yeah... oh God... oh yeah fuck me I'm your slave, master... oh yeah oh yeah hold on... don't stop... hold on... almost there... hold on, baby... oh JESUS FUCKING GOD CHRIST." She spilled over into orgasm. A few pumps later he strained and shot a hot splash of cum deep into her ass with a groan, eliciting an extra whimper as she felt it in their post-coital stillness. Blissfully, he covered her warmly for a long hug.

Then it was a thorough dick washing for Zach and a wipe for Colleen. While he was washing her and himself, she shared, "My early boyfriends were dirty bastards, but I loved them. For some reason, I wanted to save my cooter until I was 18, so I used to tape it over with medical tape so they wouldn't accidentally on purpose go in there. They would never wash after taking me in the ass. Some of them made me suck my ass juice off their cocks afterwards. Isn't that gross?"

"It wouldn't appeal to me unless my partner was turned on by it," said Zach. "It's actually not very unsanitary, provided it's only your own poop you're putting in your mouth. It's not impossible, but it's hard to catch a disease from yourself."

"It's not that I even wanted to do it. Of course, if it had visible poop on it I would wipe it with a towel first, but you know, I was a kid, and they were maybe 15 to 20 years older than me and very dominant. I was lucky to get enough spit or lube on my butthole from them to start me off right. But I was innocent and thought it was all the best thing ever at the time, of course."

They returned to bed, turned off the lights, and settled down for the night. Zach, exhausted, fell asleep immediately. What Colleen didn't know yet and would soon discover was that his body was now accustomed to having three or four women during the night. From all their play, her healthy scent was thick in the room. After a couple of hours, he woke up desperate with an erection. It was pitch dark, and he reached out and grabbed an available girl before he'd even remembered he was not in Alexis's bed with his usual delectable assortment of naked women.

Zach wasn't really thinking at all yet, but the back of his mind thought it was Alexis, because she was the same basic size and shape as Colleen. The girl was plenty wet, and without hesitation he speared the probable Alexis to the hilt with abandon, spreading her insides open deftly and forcefully with his raging boner, just the way Alexis liked it best. The thought crossed his mind that she was especially tight and taut tonight, how exciting! As he awakened further, he realized the girl under him had just squalled, "Woof! Oh! Oh God!" in an almost frightened voice that was not Alexis's.

The cry stopped Zach and startled him to full wakefulness and the realization that he was in Colleen's vagina in Colleen's bed in Colleen's house with Colleen's scent all around him. Instantly the deliciousness of waking up balls deep inside a surprised Colleen, whatever the circumstances, struck him with delicious erotic force. In his sleep, he had spread her legs up and wide and pinioned them there with his arms. He had also moved forward to a crouch above her, her hips held nearly vertical. He was thrust to the hilt straight down into her. This was Alexis's favorite position for their middle-of-the-night antics. In the stillness of their mutual moment of shock, her slick, shuddering, and thoroughly stretched twat twisted and teased him mercilessly.

Colleen broke Zach's reverie by shouting, "Don't stop now Zach!" He roused and immediately resumed his fast, firm, animal rutting of her, sweet Colleen. She cried out, half asleep herself, screamed out all her breath as he pounded her, "YES!! Oh Zach Oh God kill me Oh God yes that giant dick oh god oh yes oh god take me oh god!" and then a deafening howl as she came, "WAAAAAAH!!" She was an enormously controlled woman, and now, in this moment of bliss and complete intimacy they were sharing, she had gained the freedom to be completely out of control. Raging delight bathed his soul at this as his dick continued relentlessly spearing her to the bed, his whole body pounding her.

Zach redoubled his speed and shortened his strokes deep in Colleen's yearning cunny, his orgasm galloping up on him. She felt his ending strokes and wailed, "Yes! Yes! Yesssss! I'm ready! Oh fuck! In me! Zach!! OH GOD DO IT!" She shuddered in crisis under him.

At that moment, Zach strained in simultaneous orgasm, "RRAAAA!!" A nice batch of piping hot cum from his recuperated body smacked into her, several squirts surging hotly into every nook and cranny of her cunny and soul.

Then, as quickly as it had started, Zach slipped deftly out, as he exited patting a hand towel he had stockpiled before sleep over Colleen's surprised yet thoroughly pleasured hole. He snuggled to her side, already half asleep. By the time she regained her senses, he was already asleep with cute snores with his hand on the towel blotting her confused snatch. It was not a dream; he was really there in her bed.

A few hours later, Zach's mostly sleeping hand automatically found what it now correctly identified as a sleeping Colleen: especially yummy. The hand towel flew somewhere, and squish, he plowed all the way up the sleeping mission commander's slick dreaming quim in a single stroke and then started charging as he covered her. She was slightly more disoriented than last time and began animal whimpers of pleasure even before she awakened to his muscular chest rippling above her as he sprinted inside her, and the impending rush of her own climax consumed her, forcing her to expel her overbrimming pleasure with an animal sound. The sprint continued, him raging with boiling lust for her as he plowed her, in ever deeper and shorter strokes, until he howled and filled her, slipped out with the warm pat of a towel, and cuddled into slumber.