Founders Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, you might have not hated it, but the results would have been very haphazard. But listen, Khushi. Ayana can take your anal virginity for you. There are such things as strap-on dildos."

Khushi groaned. "Ayana has tried to make love to me sometimes with one of those, but it's cold. Either that, or it starts warm and cools down, which is weirder. It hasn't excited me. Ayana tells me it's just a sign that I'm a true lesbian. I'm not sure it means anything other than I don't like cold plastic shoved into my yoni."

They showered at the same time, because Zach had three working showers in his building. They dressed. And then held each other and kissed goodbye. They kissed and kissed. Finally, Khushi said, "Maybe this exclusivity is not what I want. I feel like I would be missing out. I'm going to talk to Ayana about it."

"If I don't hear from you, I'll assume you've stuck with plan A."

"I'll let you know for certain either way. We're colleagues. It's impossible for us to have no contact, whatever Ayana thinks best." With that, Khushi, sexy Khushi, left and shut the door behind her.

(To be continued)

12