All Comments on 'Founders Ch. 26'

by KSweetums

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I would be curious to see a sketch of their excursion vehicle to see what's allotted to environmental controls, food production, and the like. Also wondering about the set up of the PRU (Protein Recovery Unit, otherwise known as the towel laundry). It would be a shame to waste all those vital amino acids.

KSweetumsKSweetumsover 3 years agoAuthor
Fake Out!

When I first saw I had a comment for this chapter, I was concerned. This is a very emotional chapter that touches on a super sensitive subject. I thought it might be a survivor rightfully taking me to task for my woefully ignorant perspective. I would have to apologetically offer that I am merely, as best as I inadequately can, representing an often preventable tragedy that sadly happens in some degree to 35% of women and 5% of men at some point in their lifetimes. It seemed remiss to me to not cover this as one possible experience among eleven exceptional women. I want to show there is life and love and happiness and a family available after such a thing. Anming is in denial at this point, and she hasn't even told Zach the whole truth about what happened to her yet.

KSweetumsKSweetumsover 3 years agoAuthor
Ship Specs

I think what you want to see is what I'm calling the "Interplanetary Vehicle." This is the vehicle that travels at a constant speed between the Earth and Mars. It passes Earth once a year and Mars once every two years.

The "Excursion Vehicle," much like Apollo's LEM or Lunar Excursion Module, is the craft that takes the astronauts between the surface of Mars and orbit. With the addition of its reusable "Booster Stage," The Excursion Vehicle can also serve as the launch and reentry vehicle for Earth orbit.

The "Dry Run Vehicle" is a not fully built instance of the "Interplanetary Vehicle." It was built and resides in Earth orbit and is presently used for training purposes.

I have an ugly sketch of the interplanetary vehicle's living areas that's covered with notes. I'll draw a reasonably clean but probably not much better drawing of this, post it as an image or images, and add another comment here that tells you how to find it.

Eugenia4allEugenia4allover 3 years ago

Iam loving this story as it progresses, you cover a lot of things in your tale, emotional, physical , erotic situations all I can say is dont stop! Lets actually get to Mars. As always 5*s keep up the awesome work!

KSweetumsKSweetumsover 3 years agoAuthor
Mars or Bust!

Thanks! We will get to Mars. The weeks will begin to fly by as the gang shakes itself back out on the ground. How will Zach manage to balance his time between Trigonometry and the Breeding Bitches? Who even are Trigonometry and the Breeding Bitches? Who will have a pregnancy party next? Who will get her period instead? Stay tuned for more hair raising, cock raising, and pussy moistening developments!

KSweetumsKSweetumsover 3 years agoAuthor
Illustrations are Submitted

I've submitted two illustrations of the habitat ring of the Interplanetary Vehicle. As soon as they're published, you'll be able to find them under my name, KSweetums, in my artworks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
you seen to me missing a part of the story

I've read this story for a while now and I always seem to come back to asking myself where is the other part of the story. I like the way you are building the story of the people themself, but this is a story about going to mars. For all the buildup of the people involved, it only a few brief comments about the equipment, ships, and a load of other things that would have to be going on in the background. At some point in time, I'd like to see you rewrite this story to include more background information. I believe you can take this from a good story to a truly epic story by spending as much time on the things going on around people as you are the people themself.

KSweetumsKSweetumsover 3 years agoAuthor
I hear your call for more science!

I'll stop thinking of the science parts as being tedious. I'll start adding more science. Note that as of this writing, I'm doing final edit on Chapter 41. You won't see changes in science:orgasms before then. After, based on whether stars and views go up or down, and comments of course, we'll see.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous