Founders Ch. 31

Story Info
The first colony mission to Mars, 2043 CE.
2k words
4.48
5k
2
0

Part 30 of the 97 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KSweetums
KSweetums
397 Followers

31: Thursday, July 16, 1615 hours CST: The Breeding Bitches

Zach knocked on Charisse and Alexis's hatch right at 4:15. Charisse opened the hatch in all her tall lithe glory. Her hazel eyes danced along with her smile as she ushered him in and closed the hatch. Alexis sat on their bed staring at him hungrily and ready to pounce. They had incense burning in the room. Charisse said, "We know how hard you've been working. We want to take care of you Zach."

"We've been watching you dash madly about. You've been trying to please all of us since we got here," Alexis said. "Berte won't stop raving to me by text message every time you boink her, which is apparently a lot. She raves about how you fulfill her in ways she never imagined, blah, blah, blah. Honestly she's so cute."

"Colby gleefully apologized to me for draining you dry last night," said Charisse. "Even though we know she didn't."

"Because I know you snuck away from her to bang Colleen at the very least, and maybe others," Alexis said. "You were not kidding when you alluded to some kind of hormone avalanche going on with this crew."

Charisse set Zach gently in the middle of the bed as Alexis made room. They spread massage oil and went to work on his tired muscles. He hadn't gotten much sleep in the last 24 hours. Soon he was on the edge of sleep. Charisse gently massaged his cock to hardness, which hardly roused him he was so relaxed. Alexis straddled his head and poised her vulva over his mouth. Alexis waited until he reached out his tongue then relaxed down with a thigh quiver and a satisfied whimper. Charisse climbed on and rode him Saint George style.

Charisse and Alexis switched off riding and face-sitting Zach to many orgasms for themselves. They pleasured each other all the while with tongue kisses and breast fondling. They encouraged him to lay back and let them pleasure him and each other. In the middle of it, he helplessly blurted out his undying love for Charisse once again. She replied, "There, there, you're so dear to me, I'm coming to meet you Zach, never fear." She had a great big whimpering orgasm on him. So, she was coming in more ways than one, apparently.

During the session, they arranged it so that Zach shot once up into Charisse's quim and once up into Alexis's. This was not hard for them, since they knew him well and were both confident lovemaking experts. Beforehand, they chatted about it extensively while riding his face and cock. They agreed that he was especially pleasurable with the heat and punch of his cum inside them. They deeply craved that sensation as part of their lovemaking with him.

These two amazing women were done with him by 5 PM. Happy and satisfied, Charisse and Alexis pushed him out the door and admonished him to not work so hard.

From there Zach went immediately to wake up Colette. He dragged her onto the floor and had her suck him to orgasm. He ended with a particularly long face fuck this time. He held her hair tightly while ramming down her throat, reaching for orgasm. Once he spilled, only a drop, he stood there and choked her out. He forgot for a bit to pull out and let her breathe. This time they exchanged words. "I can give you a massage," she said. She'd smelled and felt the massage oil on him along with yet another of her crewmates' anonymous pussies.

"It would be against the rules for me to ask you for that. It's not a sexual favor."

"I could make it sexual," she asserted.

"I bet you could," Zach replied, pulled up his scrub pants, and left. He rinsed off in Head B1, with soap this time to shed the massage oil and its scent. He worked for 45 minutes until 6 PM. He had a lot of work to catch up on, since he'd only managed three hours so far today including this bit. He was supposed to be done with his duty for the day.

At 6 PM Zach quietly entered Michaela's and Aanya's dark room. He shut the hatch, pulled off his scrubs, and quietly joined Michaela in her bed. She was naked as usual, and she roused and spread sleepily for him. He slowly pushed into her half-erect and moved in her shallowly until he was fully erect. He took her slowly and deeply with her legs up on his arms. Aanya seemed asleep, but something roused her, perhaps the smell of Michaela's cunt juice filling the air. He heard a vibrator click on and get muffled, presumably by Aanya's vulva, in the other bed. He continued to take relaxed firm pleasure in Michaela. She breathed deeply, whimpered, and grunted softly in climax occasionally. He heard breathing and quiet moans from Aanya in the other bed. So cute.

He sped up into his short strokes and finished strongly but reasonably quietly in Michaela. He made a nice firm stretching push and a couple of reasonably strong squirts. He patted a towel onto her puss as she kissed him and whispered, "Blagodarya ti lyubov moya." She drifted into slumber.

Zach walked softly over to Aanya and got into bed with her. She was naked, vibing herself and quivering. "Can I help?" he whispered.

"Kiss me," Aanya whispered. Zach tongue kissed her quivering tongue and mouth deeply and rubbed her nipples. Even after all he'd been through that day, his cock was filling with blood for this woman. She was such an innocent, such a blossoming flower, he couldn't resist her. He had to remind himself she was three years his senior. With her ageless South Asian beauty, she looked much younger than him. It was thrilling to witness her sexual awakening. She gasped explosively and twitched in his arms as she reached her climax and clicked off the vibrator.

"Want me to push in?" he whispered hopefully, erect and ready for his pleasure.

"No, you should rest," she whispered, "And I should, too. I'll see you tomorrow."

"I'll see you tomorrow," he regretfully whispered back, climbing out of her bed. He wanted her now. She was right, he should chill the fuck down and take care of business instead of fucking her poor pussy raw. She had said it and meant it much more kindly. He pulled on his scrubs and left. He was surprised to see it was only 1833, 6:33 PM.

He woke up Colette. Closing her hatch, he switched on the light and dragged her out of bed by her hair onto the floor. This was not as painful in Mars gravity as it was in Earth gravity. She was getting dark circles under her dim emerald eyes and looked beat. It was hard to tell whether she was loving this or hating this. He had to trust that she wanted this experience. If he was overdoing it, he trusted that X would set him on a better course.

He held the top of her head by the hair. He opened her sleepy jaw with his other hand and pushed his cock in to the hilt. It was still half-hard from Aanya and moist from Michaela. He held it forcefully down Colette's choking throat, cutting off her air supply. He held it there. She jerked limply and her throat quivered. She teased him to greater hardness even as she suffocated. As her eyes flickered on the edge of consciousness, he pulled out his straining hard cock and let her breathe. That had roused her. He grabbed her hair with both hands and violently face fucked her.

This brutal stuff didn't appeal to him. He trusted it was what was wanted here. He wanted with all diligence to apply the rules, provided the application remained reasonably safe and sane. Instead, he thought of Aanya and her quivering excitement as she reached for her orgasm, and quivered, and reached. He used Colette's throat as a masturbation sleeve as he thought of Aanya, innocent Aanya. He would meet her in the garden tomorrow, and hear of her life. Perhaps they would kiss and pet a little. It would be a bubble of normalcy. He thought of her beautiful features, her petite stature, and generous breasts for her size. He thought of her taut belly, quivering in the darkness, leading to her cute tight twisting quivering snatch, "AAAAUGH!" He spilled down Colette's throat. Hastily, without looking at her, he pulled up his scrub pants and left without shutting out the light.

Zach needed desperately to work and to rest his aching overheated balls while doing so. Anming called him. "I have good news," she said.

"What is your good news?" Zach asked.

"Ayana cleared me for sexual intercourse. If I have any pain, we need to stop immediately," Anming said happily. "She told me we must not engage in any sex into my anus. That is to say, putting your penis into my rectum. Ayana made me promise to tell you specifically that you shouldn't do this so that you knew for certain. I'm sorry if what I'm mentioning disgusts you."

"Anming, I'm a doctor. Nothing about the human body disgusts me. It's a miracle," said Zach.

"Yes, well," said Anming. "I have another message from Ayana," she said, gathering herself. "Ayana tells me that stimulating on the anus would be beneficial to healing. It would stimulate the nerves there."

"I would be happy to help you with that. We could wash you off very gently and carefully in the shower and stimulate the nerves. I agree that it could be helpful to your recovery. It would train new nerves to take over to help the sphincter where others have been damaged."

"You must be so disgusted with an ugly invalid like me," Anming moped.

"Anming, it brings me the greatest joy in life to help people to heal. Let me take care of you," he pleaded.

"Very well," she said curtly, and hung up before he could make a date with her. Well, he could call her tomorrow and check in with her. There was no rush. He texted her, "So happy to hear your news." He added a heart emoji.

He worked until 7:30 PM and then bothered Colette. She was looking ragged as he dragged her out of bed. He choked her with his swelling dick until she roused and squirmed. He let her do the work, since he had done most of the work last time. She was efficient and had him straining in no time. He told her to finish. She finished him. After ejaculating, he pulled out of her throat, pulled up his scrub pants, and left without another word.

He worked some more until 8:30 PM when he dragged Colette out of bed. This time she was dragging. To wake her up, he ordered her to get the belt and assume the position. He whipped her three times across the pussy in quick succession and as hard as before, causing her to whimper openly and cry. She was awake. This was hard work for both of them it seemed. She serviced him especially well after her whipping. He was urgently ready to release within a dozen minutes of her starting. His thoughts of self-disgust at the whipping momentarily were blown aside. He grabbed her hair and face fucked her brutally. Once he ejaculated, he held her head to him to suffocate her for a while. He saw that her hair was getting frayed and torn. He decided he should not grab her by the hair until it looked okay. While he was thinking this, she passed out. He took his dick out and she gasped immediately and revived a few seconds later. Once he had checked her to make sure she was okay, he left.

He worked until 9:30 PM and bothered Colette. She hopped right out of bed this time. She looked even more wrecked than at any previous time. Zach felt like a monster. How could she possibly want this? She seemed grateful this time to tease him to an excited edge. She gleefully gave him another orgasm down her throat when she heard his order to finish. He went to Head B1 and rinsed off. He tried to shake off thoughts he was a monster and get his head straight for Colby.

(To be continued)

KSweetums
KSweetums
397 Followers