All Comments on 'Founders Ch. 33'

by KSweetums

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
When does he sleeps?

He is always running here and there I am wondering when he sleeps. Also it says he ejaculates more than 6 times every day which I think is humanly not possible.

KSweetumsKSweetumsabout 3 years agoAuthor
It’s possible

I personally have always been prolific. In my younger days, 18 - 30, 5 times a day was a bare minimum. My first wife and I did it twice in the morning and twice in the evening like clockwork, and I masturbated besides. I honestly don’t know what my maximum number in a single day was back then. Lots. Now I’m in my 50’s, the max number of times I recall counting clearly was nine times back to back a couple years ago. That woman was red hot and probably woke the entire hotel. Now that was in a row, so for the whole day I was probably in the low teens that day. Who I was with and how long and how many times they were willing to do it has always been generally the limiting factor for me. As to volume in Zach’s multiple shots, probably unrealistic. But granting poetic license, in bounds, I would argue. Many times I’ve felt like I shot significantly more or less than I actually did. That part is more a function of the love you’re feeling.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous