Founders Ch. 38

Story Info
The first colony mission to Mars, 2043 CE.
4.1k words
4.62
5.1k
3
0

Part 37 of the 97 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KSweetums
KSweetums
397 Followers

38: Friday July 17, 2100 hours CST: Stereogomy

Zach arrived at his quarters at 9 PM, a full hour before the official start of their sleep cycle. Colby and Anming were still at work on the room. It had sprouted an amazing amount of storage. Anming's Nobel diploma was displayed prominently on the wall. There were some other beautiful paintings and photos he had not yet seen. Colby was deliciously nude, the epitome of chocolate naked petite strength. She had just enough boobs and butt for him to know she was resoundingly fertile.

Anming had joined Colby in nudity. She was a few inches taller than Colby, slender, willowy, and looked pale in comparison to Colby. Anming was a light caramel, punctuated by her unruly tribble of a muff. Einstein had his wild head of hair, while hers was short, straight, and perfectly restrained. Little did her fellow scientists know (as far as he knew) that her unruly hair was elsewhere. She also had a bit of string dangling down; she was wearing a tampon.

They looked happy and relaxed in their nakedness. They seemed to be getting along great. His heart filled with joy to see it. His penis hardened with excitement as he regarded these two beautiful women nude together in his bedroom. These women wanted to own him together, sleep with him together, be his mates together. He felt profoundly blessed.

"Honey dog! You're home early!" Colby said, leaping into his arms, which was becoming her routine when he came home. She gave him a big wet kiss that tasted of marijuana wafers. Were these two ladies stoned? Anming approached and quietly put her arms around them.

Colby said, "We can finish arranging the room later. Come help me Anming." Colby climbed out of Zach's arms and tugged on his scrub top. A moment later, Anming's hands joined Colby's. He was wrapped up in his scrub top that Colby was trying to pull off of him. Anming was chasing them trying to pull down his pants. All three of them were laughing.

Some of it, he could tell, was nervous laughter. These women had never seen another couple have sex in person. Neither one had ever allowed a third person to watch them make out, either. But it seemed they had discussed this between them and had a plan that they were comfortable with. If they were in control, and especially Anming was in control, he felt more comfortable. Since Colby's request that Anming join them, he'd had a passing concern. Anming might be triggered by being with multiple sexual partners. The situation had only happened to her before in the context of her rape. That was the last thing he wanted.

As it stood, they were still trying to wrestle his scrubs off of him. He wasn't making it either too easy or too difficult. Colby had wrestled his top off and was now grabbing off his deck slippers. She threw them into the corner. Anming continued giggling, laughing, and trying to wrestle his pants off. She got his scrub pants off, leaving him in his boxer briefs. "We're going to massage you," Colby told him. "Get on your tummy on the middle of the bed."

"You want these off?" Zach asked them, indicating his boxer briefs. They nodded, and he took off his briefs. They made cat-calling noises. Anming said something that sounded lewd and appreciative in Chinese. He threw them into the open hamper where they had thrown his shirt and pants. He got to the middle of the bed on his tummy and closed his eyes. Soon he felt some oil and two hands on his back, Colby's. Two other more petite hands that had to be Anming's joined them. They ran their hands over his body. They talked between them about more things to do with the room. He got aroused. The wrestling and tickling was not particularly arousing to him. He'd done plenty of that kind of thing with his two older sisters when he was a kid. However, two beautiful naked women rubbing him with oil, this was different.

After a relaxing time, Colby had Zach roll over on his belly. His cock lay fully erect against his belly. She put a warm washcloth over his eyes. "Hmm," she said.

"Hmm," said Anming. "Distracting." Apparently she was referring to his cock.

"What should we do about it?" asked Colby. In response, two oily hands, Anming's, closed around Zach's cock. He took the towel off his eyes and saw Colby's beaming face and Anming's shy face. There Colby was, with her big eyes, cute button nose, big sensuous lips, and incandescent smile. She spread oil on his cock and grabbed it. And there Anming was, with with her wide-set almond eyes that drilled into your soul. Her long dainty face was punctuated by a thin aquiline nose. She had a small mouth and thin lips. Her lower lip held just a hint of perpetual pout. She was gently holding and stroking his cock. If Colby was the epitome of cute and pretty, Anming was the epitome of serene beauty.

"Okay, so you know about baseball, right?" Colby asked Anming.

"I know it's a game played by men outdoors," related Anming. "They wear caps."

"Women too," Colby explained. "When I was a kid, the way we would pick which team would go first was to do this." She moved her hand down and held Zach's shaft at the base. "Now you put your hand here, got it?" She held his cock with her other hand directly above the first and then removed it. Anming tentatively grabbed the shaft of his penis as indicated. These two prim, proper, and mildly stoned women were kneeling on the bed on either side of him. They were playing. They were having fun being with him together. It was utterly delightful. He felt so lucky.

Colby continued, "We would do this with a baseball bat instead of Zach's penis. The first one to reach the top wins." She put her other hand above Anming's on his shaft and covering the head. "See, I won, because I got to the top." Colby took her hands off. "Now you start." This time Anming put her hand at the base, Colby followed, and then Anming's other hand. "I don't know, it's close. I guess it's right up there. Okay, you win."

"What do I win?" asked Anming.

"You get to put your mouth on it first," replied Colby.

"But you won the first time," argued Anming, "so we should both do it."

"If you insist, sister," Colby agreed. Anming took off her top hand. The women approached Zach's penis with their mouths and kissed and licked it experimentally. They were like two friends trying to share a yummy popsicle without inadvertently kissing. They were sharing territory back and forth but trying to stay away from more than occasionally bumping lips or tongues. These women were driving him insane with their friendly tentative play. He looked down on them in utter fascination. It was mind-blowing levels of erotic. Colby began sucking on his tip while Anming wetly mouthed one side of his shaft. They switched places. "Do it," said Colby, and Anming pushed her spitty mouth down on his head. She got his head and a bit of his shaft in her mouth before stalling out. Her look was intense, but she had to back away.

"Lookit here, girl," said Colby, and pushed more of Zach's cock into her mouth, choked resoundingly, and backed off. "I know what I wanna try!" she said suddenly. She lay on her back on the bed, put her head over the side, and opened her mouth. "Now do it," she ordered, "Fuck my throat." He slid off the bed and stood up. He lined up on Colby's throat and thrust his cock in slowly. Anming looked on. Colby took more than she had with him prone. She choked and he backed off a bit. "Rrrr guh!" she said around his cock. It felt wonderful.

Zach tried again, slowly pushing in. Colby choked later. He backed off and came out of her mouth. "I think this would have to be a whole thing," he said.

"I agree," said Colby. "I'm rusty. It was fun to try, though. It really is easier. Give it a try, sister."

Anming positioned herself on her back on the edge of the bed. She sighed and said, "This ugly throat will attempt to open for Zachary." As he approached her, she abruptly sat up and then stood up on the bed. She walked over and turned on the dim bedside lamp. She climbed off the bed and turned off the overhead light. The light was much better.

"Oh wow, that's good," said Colby. "Good thought."

Anming took out her tampon and wrapped it in tissue. She threw it into the tiny trash basket they had wedged between two wardrobes. She got a big towel from Colby's pile of towels. She pulled down the blankets on one side of the bed. She laid the towel down on the sheet, climbed onto the towel, and pulled the blanket up to her neck.

"Is everything okay?" asked Zach.

"Yes," said Anming. "Sometimes when thoughts come up, I want you to hold me. I want both of you to hold me now. It makes it easier." Zach moved Anming and her towel over to the center of the bed and got in beside her. Colby got in from the other side. They hugged Anming between them. Some tears fell from Anming's eyes. He and Colby held her. Anming turned to him and held his face in her hands. "You will go with Colby now," she told him with a stern look, "and I will watch."

"Don't mind if I do," said Zach.

"Don't mind if you do," said Colby. Zach got out of the bed and got in on Colby's side. Anming moved over to give them more room. Colby lay on her back holding Anming's hand. He pushed down the blankets so that he and Colby were visible to Anming. He didn't want to hide from her. He got his face down between Colby's legs and licked her with a big wet tongue. Colby liked him to start this way with cunnilingus. Mmm, she smelled and tasted like fresh spicy oatmeal with perhaps a hint of weed. Her hips rocked and her breathing got deeper. He stiffened his tongue more and focused more on her clitoris.

Anming shifted, and Zach saw over Colby's naked mons that the two women were embracing each other. As Colby approached her orgasm, the two women kept their faces touching and breathed the same ragged breaths together. Colby said, "Oh! Huh!" and looked into Anming's eyes, and then spilled over into orgasm, "Aaaaah! Hah!" After Colby was fully done and had relaxed, he went back to a soft tongue.

Colby kissed Anming's face. Anming smiled and said, "You looked like you enjoyed that, my sister." Anming kissed Colby lightly on the lips and pressed her forehead against Colby's.

"I did," replied Colby. "But fair is fair; it's your turn."

Zach moved over to Anming's legs. She said, "Come up here please and hug me and kiss me, Zach. Please, it's enough that I'm here with you while I'm bloody." He pulled back the covers from Anming's body so that Colby could see them while he pleasured Anming. He reached for the lube on the bedside and lubed up Anming's vulva. He lubed up a finger and held Anming tightly as he explored her vulva and clitoris.

Colby snuggled up to Anming on the other side. The two women touched foreheads and closed their eyes while Zach's finger roved slickly over Anming's vulva. He kissed Anming's neck as he ran his slick finger over her love button. Anming turned to Zach, put her tongue into his mouth urgently, and quivered. Colby kissed Anming's neck and she said, "MMMMM!!" into his mouth as her hips jerked in orgasm. Anming calmed as he and Colby continued to take turns kissing her mouth, face, and neck. "Everything is wonderful now," said Anming, smiling. "I feel so loved."

Zach took a look at his hand. There wasn't even any blood on it. Even so, he took the washrag Colby had covered his eyes with and wiped the lube off his hand. He needed one or the other of them badly by this point, and he looked eagerly at them. Anming pointed to Colby, and she said, "Come on, baby, I gotcha."

Zach climbed onto the bed. He spread Colby and worked his cock lovingly into her delicious quim, opening her. She groaned and sighed as he pushed deeper against her slippery tight resistance. Both were ecstatic. He looked over at Anming, who was hiding her eyes. He stopped and laid a soft hand on her, asking, "Are you okay, Anming?"

"I'm fine," said Anming, "I never thought I'd be in bed with two people having sex. I feel suddenly embarrassed for all three of us. Colby and I talked about this. We knew we would get through it okay, especially with the marijuana crackers. Watching your face while you put it into somebody else feels like I should be jealous or angry or running away. I feel so strange. Watching Colby's face while you put it in feels like such a violation of her private self."

"I know," Colby seconded. "I've never done anything like this before either. But I feel wonderful, with Zach on me, in me like this. And I feel wonderful having you with us Anming, sister. Here." She gestured to Anming, coaxing her. "Come and touch him! Rub his back! Spank his ass! Help me with him, sister."

"Get going, Zachary," Anming said as she gave Zach's ass a gentle slap. Colby sighed and shut her eyes as he opened her again and again against her squeezing tightness. "I'm watching you both now, you nasty depraved man," joked Anming, "So don't stop."

"You tell him sister," Colby encouraged.

Anming gave Zach's ass a hard, loud spank. "Ow!" he said. "Gentle touches!"

Anming said sternly, "I know you can do better than that, Zachary. Push harder, faster! Make her orgasm!" She hit him again, but softer.

In response, Zach put Colby's legs over his arms, grabbed her ass, and pounded her as hard and as fast as he could. Colby shouted, "Oh! Oh! Oh!" like she had had just reached the top of a roller coaster and was now going down the other side.

"My word, Colby is limber," said Anming. She spanked Zach again. "That's it, keep it up, Zachary! If I must watch this spectacle, at least Colby should get, well, what it appears she is getting."

Sure enough, Colby was sighing louder and louder and building up to something. She shuddered with an "Ohhhhh!" as she climaxed. Zach rested for a moment as she shuddered underneath him. As he was about to resume at a different pace, this time firmer and deeper, she whimpered with deliberate self control, "The next one goes to Anming."

Zach slid out of Colby and sidled up to Anming, who looked nervous. "You need to get as good as you give, Anming," he said. He gave her ass a gentle spank. He checked to find her still well lubricated. He spread her, and lined up his cock, still wet with Colby's special sauce. Anming covered her face in her hands, and he checked, "Still okay, Anming?"

"This ugly one is embarrassed, right in front of everybody," Anming groaned.

"Not everybody," Colby quickly said, "Only your sister who loves you, Anming."

Zach pushed in. Anming's eyes widened. She said, "Hung dah! Very big! Very much pressure!" As he penetrated her, he rubbed a finger around in the slick juices that had dribbled over her anus. Her nails dug into his muscular shoulders. She shut her eyes tightly and with a look of disgust on her face whimpered, "This ugly slut loves it so much, is killing me with pleasure!" She whimpered again, "Thank you Colby, sweetheart. Please don't touch me back there, Zachary, it's so dirty."

Zach slowly picked up the pace and force of his thrusts towards what Anming had ordered him to do on Colby. This was Anming's favorite amount of pace and force. His semen was already pleading for release. If he was disciplined, he might be able to hold out until she climaxed. He tried not to think about her, about them. He pounded her extra hard and fast as she whimpered out curses in Chinese. He looked away at the wall. They really had done a spectacular job on the place. He pounded, pounded, pounded, and felt her straining underneath him. He wondered where they had put all his stuff. Anming's legs kicked out as she howled in orgasm.

Zach looked at them, and it was quite a sight. Anming's eyes were squeezed shut and she was shuddering underneath him, transfixed with pleasure. Colby made steamy eye contact with him and was breathing hard, aroused by the scene. She rested a hand on his rippling, thrusting ass and moaned to him, "Let loose, baby. I know you want to."

Zach strained, "Hmmm! Ahhhh!" as his orgasm devoured him. He poured all his love energy and all his healing energy into Anming. His warm slaps of cum filled her to the brim. His body was deliciously locked into her to deliver them deeply. She whimpered and shuddered, pinned beneath him.

As the couple rested quietly, panting, Colby said, "That was beautiful. I felt the love flowing between you, especially as you finished, Zach. And I saw Anming's eyebrows raise as she felt your baby batter hit deep inside her. Mmm-mmm!" She had a big smile on her face. "I can get used to watching you two go at it," she added. "So intense!"

The ice appeared broken at this point. Anming and Zach lay on the towel while Colby lovingly wiped the menstrual blood and semen off of both of them. The three lay down under the blankets with Zach snuggled between them.

Colby got the lube. She said, "Honey dog, I need you back here..." She stroked lube onto her anus while locking steamy eyes with him. She got her vibrator and began teasing her clitoris and vulva with it. She put her vibrator into her pussy when Zach made motions for her to get on her tummy. Zach straddled her legs and slid pleasurably into her tight bottom with her legs tightly together. Anming covered her eyes as they got started. She peeked and saw how much they were enjoying it. She relaxed and enjoyed them enjoying each other. When they were done, she wiped them both off just as Colby had done for her time with Zach.

Zach let Colby know that Ayana would like some physical therapy done on Anming's anus. Because she hadn't known about the force feeding torture, Colby was upset. She climbed over him and hugged Anming tightly, shedding some tears on her. He didn't mention the anal gang rape. It was confidential, and furthermore would only upset both women more to discuss. Anming insisted that her bottom was dirty and disgusting. Colby gave her a quick peck on her butt cheek, eliciting a squawk from Anming. Colby vowed to kiss Anming's butt, perhaps more intimately next time, if Anming continued to insist her butt was ugly. Anming called Colby insufferable but didn't look displeased to Zach.

They left the bedside lamp on, because it helped Anming to sleep, and drifted off to sleep together. The air of their bedroom was filled with Colby's spicy oatmeal flavored pheromones. The iron tang of Anming's menstrual blood no doubt filled with her pheromones was also present. It was not much of a surprise to either of the women when Zach woke up close to 1 AM. Unknown to them, he had also gotten used to awakening for Colleen at this time.

Zach saw the beautiful Anming first in the half light. On pure instinct, he cuddled up to her, slid her panties down in the back, and pressed his erection into the inviting fold of her bottom. She startled awake but was fine once she saw it was him. He removed her panties from her sleepy body. He lubed up his cock before taking his pleasure in her vagina from behind. He didn't want to risk hurting her. She kicked her legs and shook with louder and louder moans until she howled with intense pleasure. This woke up Colby who watched them sleepily from across the bed. Afterwards, he wiped up Anming and put her panties back on as she drifted off to happy sleep. He wiped himself off while Colby watched in anticipation. He spread and speared Colby missionary style and took long and thorough pleasure in her, giving her a couple of good, satisfying orgasms in the process. The three drifted off again.

At 4 AM, he woke again, quickly speared Colby, and put a batch deep in her while she orgasmed. By then, Anming was awake and vibrating in readiness for him. He slid out of Colby and immediately mounted Anming. He pushed into her tight yearning quim easily given his Cock was slick from Colby's wet. Anming immediately climaxed and continued to climax readily and loudly throughout Zach's long ride.

Colby stayed awake and moved closer so that she was face to face with Anming. Anming kissed Colby's face in a happy way after each orgasm. As Anming and Colby continued with their excitement, they pecked each other on the lips. It was a bit tricky because Zach was jerking Anming up and down with his long hard strokes. He was pushing towards his orgasm by then. Zach climaxed explosively "Rrrrraaah!" straining hard. In the stillness, Anming and Colby mashed their faces together in a passionate tongue kiss. Anming shuddered again in orgasm underneath him.

KSweetums
KSweetums
397 Followers
12