Founders Ch. 38

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The women didn't say anything about the kissing, but drifted off to sleep forehead to forehead. Zach cleaned the blood splashed on Anming's pelvic area with a warm wet rag. He cleaned himself, got into bed, and snuggled against Colby's back. There was no room between the two women.

At 6 AM, Zach awoke to his alarm. His cock was straining hard and pushing against the dozing Colby's delicious petite bottom. Since he was already halfway there, he got some oil to slick up her ass crack and finish in it as she continued to doze. Instead, she roused, put in her vibrator, and turned it on. He knew what that meant. He lubed up his cock and Colby's anus, then enjoyably and enthusiastically penetrated it. He stroked his big, hard straining morning erection in and out of her. Feeling how close he was to ejaculating, she upped the power on her vibrator to an intense level. Zach stopped then and rested for a while, waiting for her to catch up. He felt her rectum quiver deliciously around his cock as the vibrator excited her more and more. She whimpered, "Go for it now, baby!"

Zach pounded Colby deeply, firmly, and intensely and entered his short strokes. He saw over the top of her head that the women were kissing. Colby was quivering with pleasure, right on the cusp of orgasm. He strained into her "Raaaaah!" He shot a nice big morning load, several hot splashes up her bottom.

This tipped Colby over the edge into orgasm. "Mmmohhhh!" she cried as she broke her kiss with Anming to make sound. The three rested quietly together for several minutes. They dozed until Zach's softening cock was pushed out by the tightness of Colby's anus. He had the presence of mind to have a towel handy. It was not needed, as her sphincter snapped shut and kept all the cum. She threw on a bathrobe and ran to the bathroom.

Anming was awake and aroused witnessing her mates' morning excitement. She rolled Zach onto his back and wiped Colby's mild dirt off him. She teased him erect excitedly with her hands and mouth and climbed onto him. She was too small to straddle him, so she squatted over him and steadied herself with her arms. When she climaxed, she slammed down on him. He felt her rhythmic contractions. She continued riding him this way. She was vocal. She cried out something in Chinese, and while she was resting, he asked for a translation. She said, her face flushed, that there was no translation.

Colby returned from the head. Anming asked her to take over. It was Anming's turn to run to the head. Colby cleaned off Zach's cock and happily jumped on. She was far too tiny to straddle him, though. He rolled her over. By the time Anming returned, he had finished delightfully in Colby, and the three dressed for their workout.

(To be continued)

12