Founders Ch. 43

Story Info
The first colony mission to Mars, 2043 CE.
1.9k words
4.67
4.5k
3
0

Part 42 of the 97 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KSweetums
KSweetums
397 Followers

43: Saturday July 18, 2110 hours CST: Khushi's Pregnancy Celebration

"Khushi's pregnant," Zach announced. Colby whooped for joy and danced on the bed. She was followed closely by Anming, who grabbed her and jumped up and down with her. He called Khushi, and she answered. "We need to celebrate," he said.

"Really?" asked Khushi.

"You hear those women jumping up and down and screaming in the background? We need to celebrate."

"Okay, where?" asked Khushi.

"Let's meet in Control A," proposed Zach. "I'll call Alexis. She can use the PA to alert everyone."

"Good," agreed Khushi.

Zach hung up, called Alexis, and said, "Khushi's pregnant."

"Holy shit fuck! You knocked her up, stud!" Alexis crowed.

"Can you use the PA system to ask everyone to gather in Control A for a celebration?" asked Zach.

Zach, Anming, and Colby arrived at the party in Control A to find it in full swing. Emotions were extremely high. Some post-metal rhapsody was playing on the speakers. Alexis was there wearing her tight black knit skirt and jiggling with the music. He saw that Charisse was there, glowing, dancing hypnotically, fresh from the hydroponics gardens and smudged endearingly with dirt. She was wearing short thin tight tan cotton pants that showed a nice camel toe. Her halter-top showed off her yummy nips. God, how he loved everything about her. Colette was there dancing with Charisse, managing to look regal in a hastily donned knit dress.

Colleen was at the center of it, pouring sparkling cider and passing out marijuana wafers for all takers. She was wearing nothing but a white bathrobe and deck slippers. Apparently she had been poised to come join them in Zach's quarters. He exchanged a smile and a knowing look with her as he moved towards her to greet her. She gave him a glass of sparkling cider and popped a marijuana wafer into his mouth like a communion wafer. She looked happy and horny; she leaned in and gave him a one-armed hug and a tongue kiss to go with the wafer. He responded hungrily, still missing her from before. They sucked on the wafer and each other for a while. In public, he should be deferential to Colleen always. He felt blessed that she wanted to descend from her high status with the crew to give him this lusty kiss in front of everyone. Colby and Anming came over with him, and the three women hugged each other tightly.

Ayana and Khushi were there arm in arm. Khushi was the radiant Goddess holding court. She was wearing a t-shirt and panties. Her luscious knockers were hypnotic as she smiled and swayed to the music. Zach could see her dark nipples through the light t-shirt. She was sporting a nice wet camel toe. How Zach loved just plain old white panties! Ayana was happier than he had seen her in a long while. To be sure he'd recently caught her only at her worst. This was the woman he'd fallen so hard for at first sight. She was beaming, simply beaming with radiant joy and excitement. She was clearly already high on marijuana wafers. He loved how her almond-shaped eyes squinched up even further when she beamed like this. It was too damn cute. She was wearing a black t-shirt and tight white cotton panties, matching Khushi but for the t-shirt color. She had a nice camel toe and wet spot too, God damn it. He was getting hard now. He went up and hugged them both. They laughed and rubbed against his hardening dick, Ayana too. They wanted to tease him like crazy.

Some sparkling cider spilled a bit from their glasses, but none of them cared. Seeing Ayana smiling like this in his arms and rubbing against him in excitement got to him. It was not for him, he knew. It was tearing a certain way at Zach's heart. Khushi breathed in his ear. He turned his head to address her and she kissed him fiercely, thrusting in her tongue. He kissed Khushi back with all the lust and love he kept burning for her in his heart. He hoped that Ayana would not be knocked out of her good mood by their theoretically off-limits snogging. A lot of cider spilled then as they tongue wrestled and also held Ayana fiercely to them. He turned again, and saw Ayana was still smiling at both of them and giggling even, so joyous. Zach couldn't help himself. He leaned in and kissed Ayana with all the passion he'd ever felt for her, completely going for it.

Ayana spat out his tongue with a guffaw as if tickled, and fell to the floor on her ass. Zach and Khushi picked her right back up. Khushi gave him a look, as if to say "what the hell, man?" The recovered Ayana, still giggling and cheerful, gave Khushi a peck. She pushed off from both of them and started dancing. She didn't appear to be upset at him for the advance. Khushi looked into his eyes and said, "Thank you again, Zach." She pushed off from him and started dancing with Ayana. Ugh, he was such an idiot getting carried away like that!

Berte had arrived, also wearing just a white bathrobe and slippers. She was keeping to a quiet corner, but had a glass of cider and a marijuana wafer from Colleen. Zach walked over to her. "Colleen and I congratulated each other," Berte told him. "I think it was for getting to sleep with you now."

"I'm flattered," said Zach. "I'm grateful to have all four of you with me. Let me go socialize with a couple more people, then let's walk together back to my place. It will be good for the two of us to relax and get settled in there before the others arrive." He was most concerned about how Berte would handle this first night. He was pretty sure they all were. He wanted to do all he could to make it a success. "And have another marijuana wafer, please, or two or three."

Berte showed him her pocket, which had five wafers in it. "Colleen delivered the message," she said. She thought he and Colleen were collaborating, but they both had merely come up with the same good idea. No matter. Berte was not wrong in assuming they all wanted things to be relaxed and good for her. It was quiet in this corner of Control A near the small alcove of the machine bay. He had used this place as a vantage to witness Ayana performing cunnilingus on Alexis a while back. He kissed Berte deeply, and she returned his kiss, ardently.

He backed her into the machine bay out of view of the rest of the revelers. Still kissing, he reached between the flaps of her bathrobe and stroked a finger along the opening of her cunny. She was nice and wet, so not too frightened, which was good. He stroked her during the rest of their kiss. He came up for air with a wet finger. He cleaned it off with his mouth with exaggerated grunting and smacking sounds, making Berte giggle. "I'll be back to get you soon, my exquisite lover," he said. He left her in the instrument bay giggling and downing marijuana wafers and sparkling cider.

Aanya and Michaela had arrived. Aanya was wearing some cute pink jammies with bunny slippers and a bunny hood. It was probably the same outfit she had put on in the dark earlier. The jammies looked comfy, but were baggy. All he could see, really, was her delicate face.

Michaela was wearing a very revealing negligee to great effect. He clearly saw the tiny redhead's tits, generous for her stature. He admired her luscious pink areolae and nipples. Her nether assets were just as evident, her thick, moist-looking inner lips accentuating her slit. Zach was getting hard for her. He wanted to push his cock up between those fat lips and feel their tight stroking.

He went up and hugged each of them. He couldn't help but hug Michaela for an extra long time. She felt his hardness on her belly. She looked up into his face with her cute smile and drooping eyes, and wiggled herself against it. "You will add Aanya as wife?" she confirmed.

"I'm not sure how we can work it out logistically, but we'll work it out," said Zach. He hugged Aanya in her loose fitting jammies. He felt her petite naked body in there. She trembled and hugged him harder when she felt his fully erect member straining against her belly. "I only just saw you," he said to her, "and I already want you again."

"The rape was especially good," Aanya whispered up to him. "When I'm your wife, sleeping with them, will you still be able to rape me?"

"Yes," said Zach. "We'll explain it to them so they won't worry. Let's go to them and arrange everything. Maybe you can come tonight."

With that, Zach steered Aanya towards Colleen, Colby, and Anming, who were still bunched together. Colby and Colleen were talking and Anming was listening. He walked up to them and said, "Aanya wants to get married to us."

"You're done punching Zach?" asked Colby.

"That's water under the bridge," Zach assured the three other women. "Our relationship is light years beyond that now."

"I'm happy," said Colleen. "Come with us tonight, and we'll make it work, if that's okay with you, Colby. She's the leader of our relationship."

"I'm good with it," said Colby. "All right Anming?"

"Welcome," said Anming to Aanya with those wide-set piercing eyes.

Colleen said, "Aanya, I'm happy you want to get close. I know you've had a lot to sort out."

"I'll go talk to Berte about it," said Zach. Aanya clung to him happily. He felt good.

"All right, Khushi picked truth!" shouted Alexis. "So here's your question. You're aware we call him 'Sack' for his prodigious capabilities." Khushi looked embarrassed and covered her mouth to stifle a giggle. Alexis continued, "What's the biggest load Zach has ever put in you? Where and when, and details, details, details!"

"This is only the first question?" said Khushi. She thought for a bit. "I'm sure it was our first time together, on the tenth. That must be when I got pregnant."

"Deets!" implored Alexis.

"In a hotel room. In the afternoon."

"Did you orgasm?"

"You're terrible, Alexis."

"Well did you?"

"Yes, are you satisfied? Yes."

"How many times? C'mon, step it up. We have a lot of questions to get through."

"A dozen?" Khushi ventured with embarrassment. Catcalls erupted from the surrounding women. "Stop it, Alexis," she begged.

Zach had heard all he wanted to hear. He approached Berte, and said to her, "Aanya is going to join us, hopefully every evening."

"You're dressed in a bunny outfit," Berte pointed out.

"Yes I am," said Aanya.

Berte took off her bathrobe. Her yummy pink and naked pulchritude took Zach's breath away. She wrapped her robe around Aanya. "I didn't know you were coming. I'm sorry I didn't make you a robe." So the robes had been Berte's idea. Aanya was touched, and the two petite women hugged each other fiercely.

"You're the greatest, Berte," said Zach. "Thanks for making Aanya welcome."

"No more hitting of Zach," Berte stipulated, still hugging Aanya fiercely.

"I promise," said Aanya.

Then the three of them walked to Zach's quarters together. As they passed a dancing Ayana and Khushi, he noticed Ayana checking out the naked Berte very thoroughly with lust in her eyes.

(To be continued)

KSweetums
KSweetums
397 Followers