Founders Ch. 45

Story Info
The first colony mission to Mars, 2043 CE.
4.7k words
4.72
4.7k
1
0

Part 44 of the 97 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KSweetums
KSweetums
397 Followers

45: Saturday July 18, 2200 hours CST: Trigonometry Part Three

Zach was lost in sensation, thrusting hard at a faster and faster pace into Berte's slick, tight, squirming pussy. She was emitting little bird cries and hissing in between. She was pinned under him, her legs spread wide as he rammed her cunny forcefully, stretching her all the way to the back. Her eyes were squeezed shut, her brows clenched. Colleen was above them on the bed. She reached between the lovers to play with Berte's bouncing D tits and tweak the nipples. He felt Colby and Aanya's hands resting on his back, feeling his motions into Berte. Anming spanked him again playfully, shouting, "Orgasm her harder, Zach!" All these women were stoned.

"I'd forgotten how exciting it is to watch other people get it on," remarked Colleen to the rest of them.

"It's making me wet just feeling his back as he thrusts into her," confessed Colby.

"Me, too," whimpered Aanya as she felt Zach's rippling back.

"Feel Zachary's ass! So pretty!" Anming remarked, gripping Zach's ass tightly with one hand, her nails digging in slightly.

"Ha ha! I hope we're not distracting you too much, you guys," Colby said. Berte's eyes were shut, her brows furrowed, her breathing ragged as she tensed under Zach. Then Colby observed, "Oh... oh! I think Zach's getting close, aren't you sweetie?"

"Fuck my stinking pucker!" Berte suddenly howled. "Fill up my dirty asshole!"

The other women jumped at Berte's vehement and unexpected announcement. Zach was used to it. He pulled out, picked up her legs further, and thrust into her anus. He knew she had prepared for his entrance. She was very tight and slippery. He opened her up inexorably until he was banging her anus to the hilt within a few strokes. She whimpered and pressed a loudly buzzing Jill to her vulva. She thrilled at the enormous pressure of his cock invading her rectum. He tensed in orgasm, "RAAAAAH!!" She whimpered wetly in mutual orgasm, her toes curling.

"Well, I don't know about you, but I'm hot all of a sudden," said Colby. She threw off her fluffy bathrobe and revealed her luscious chocolate nakedness. Colleen followed suit.

"Well, she evidently enjoyed herself," Anming said cheerily.

Zach pulled slowly out of Berte and patted a towel to her. "I'll go wash," he said. He crawled to the edge of the bed, donned his scrub pants, and left the room. He walked spinward past Berte's quarters to head B2. These women would now all be sleeping with him. It was great, but overwhelming. He hoped it worked. His mind was filled with chaos. It was good to take a break, wash his dick off, and reset to his new reality. He entered Head B2 and jumped into the shower. He carefully washed his junk with soap and then rinsed off generally. He toweled himself off, threw on his scrub pants, and headed back.

Zach entered the room to find the women arm in arm in a circle in the middle of the room. Colby was speaking. "I know this is a little freaky. It's okay to feel embarrassed and afraid. But I also know that we all want to be with Zach." There were murmurs of assent around the circle. This was a conversation among the women. He quietly sat down in the corner.

"How are you doing Berte?" asked Colby.

"I wanted it. I'm sorry," said Berte, looking down.

"Berte, you were perfect," said Colby. Murmurs of assent.

"Well," said Berte. You could see her mind recalibrating. She looked up into the corner. The women waited patiently to hear from her. "Heh," she said. "If you want to see more, I could do that forever. Not right now, tomorrow."

"That's fine, Berte, just fine," said Colby. "How are you doing, Anming? I notice you're still dressed."

Anming thrilled Zach from his vantage by immediately throwing off her robe. Her taut B-cups and tribble muff bounced into view. "I'm sorry, I was just surprised. And I'm left with a question."

"What is your question?" asked Colby.

"Is it just me? Do all other women like it... back there?"

"A lot of women don't," said Colby. "For me, it seems to work with some men, and not with others. It works with Zach." Colleen chuckled at this.

"Yes, you did it last night," said Anming. "That has me asking."

"When I was young," ventured Colleen. "I wanted to keep my virginity. For years that meant getting it up the ass. I still like it, especially with Zach."

"Yes, a lot, and my safe word is 'red'," Aanya blurted, a little wild-eyed.

"You go girl," said Colby.

"Is it okay to say more?" asked Aanya.

"There's no time like the present," said Colby.

"Its not every time, of course, but I've wanted to tell you," said Aanya.

"It's okay, sweet thing. Why would you need a safe word?" said Colby.

"I don't really, because Zach is kind and nice," said Aanya.

"She likes to get raped really hard," said Berte. "I got to help."

"Michaela taught me," Aanya hastened to add. "It's not Zach's fault."

"Girl, there's only one question. Do you like it that way? Do you want it that way? I guess that's two," said Colby.

"I love it," gushed Aanya.

"Then get your freak on, girl," said Colby. High five from Colleen. High five from Colby. High five from Berte.

Anming's high five was a bit tentative, but still there. "I might need to leave when you do that," she said. "I know it's not real. Still, I'm worried it will trigger unhappy memories for me."

"No," said Aanya. "Don't do that. I can get Zach to rape me along with Michaela. It's too loud anyway."

"Can I tell them?" Colby asked Anming.

"I was raped," said Anming. Berte gasped. Aanya grabbed Anming fiercely and hugged her. Anming jumped and then put her arms gently around Aanya.

"Violently," said Colby.

"Repeatedly, viciously," said Colleen.

"I will rip out the heart!" Aanya growled.

"Thank you," said Anming, tears spilling from her eyes, "Please don't bother yourself." Aanya started to cry. Anming joined her. Soon there were five women all hugging each other. Berte was the outside layer, looking vacant, but clearly wanting to help. Zach squeezed up behind Colby and put his arms gently around the group. He crossed arms with Berte, who glanced at him then looked away again. They stayed that way for a while, until the tears stopped, and even after that. It was good to hold them. Thrilling, actually.

"Zach has reminded me of something," said Colby.

"What?" asked Anming, muffled inside the group.

"His big ol' hard-on is resting on my ass, and no kidding ladies, feels like halfway up my back," Colby said. There were chuckles and giggles.

"Are you ready, my sister?" asked Anming.

"Feeling this?" said Colby. "I'm wide open, ready, and dripping. I want it."

"Zachary, please don't mind my sadness. I'm feeling much better with all your comfort, and I want our wedding night to continue in earnest, please. Would you penetrate our first wife and bring her great joy?" said Anming. "Thank you for bringing us together, dear Colby."

The other women were also thanking Colby. Her upper body was buried in the women's nest of arms, but her bubble butt was jutting out. Zach checked her, and she was indeed dripping, and about at the right angle. Was this too weird? It sounded like they wanted it. Okay. He threw off his scrub pants and made a move towards the lube. Colby said, "No, honey, come on in. I've been working my way up to taking him au natural, girls."

Berte cheered, "Au natural! Yeah, knock her up, Zach!" She seemed to be getting into the whole group sex thing. He felt glad.

"Ugh God! That hits the spot!" Colby said as Zach began pushing into her. This was weird. "It's okay honey, we all want you to. Just hold us." He put his arms around the throng of women and thrust his hips forward. "Oh fuck you're big." He continued to rock into Colby's slick tightness while she arched her back and braced herself against the other women.

"Except for certain pleasant aspects, I feel like Zach is having intercourse with me also," Anming chuckled. "I can feel him mounting her. Pushing in. It's exciting!"

Zach touched Colby's extent and commenced taking her in long slow satisfying strokes. He put his weight, modest in the Martian gravity, on the mass of women. He fancied that he felt a little bit of everyone somewhere along the length of his arms. "Damn... oh... oh..." Colby puffed out a few big breaths of air, getting used to his size in her. He kept up the gentle strokes and taps, rocking and letting her poor tight tiny puss get used to him. She was taking him well without lube. She was squishy wet and twisty tight. "Hhhhh... Ahh... Mmm..."

"I can feel your love for Colby, Zach," said Colleen. "Keep going."

"I'm right here with her, Zachary," said Anming. "Her excitement is growing. Now give her an orgasm."

Colby's vagina was doing well with the size. Zach thrust firmly and took his pleasure more forcefully in her now that she was open a bit more. "Uhh... aah... huh..." Her breath caught for a moment, and then, "Oh God fuck!"

"There you go!" cried Anming.

"I'm starting to drip," said Berte. "This is exciting! Fuck us, Zach!"

"Yes fuck us!" Aanya ventured. "Including respect and gentleness for Anming."

"I feel it," Anming assured them. "Colby is happy."

"Ohmygod! Oh! God I... uhhuh... ..." Colby's breath caught, and then she muttered something appreciative he could not quite catch.

"Yes!" said Anming. "Keep it up!"

"Ow shit... Oh fuck yes..." Colby's breath caught for a while. With a whisper rising to a crescendo, "Oh mygod... oh fuck Zach... oh my God... oh damn... hhh hhh HUUUUA..." Her breath caught for a while.

"You got her, Zachary!" came Anming's muffled cry.

Colby muttered a muffled, "Oh shit... oh... ohyes... FUCK YES... aaaaaaah! Haaaaaah! Huuuuh! Shit... oh fuck... oh GOD yes..." Zach stopped in her for a moment and let her enjoy her thrumming orgasm he could feel twisting around his cock, her breath catching in her throat. The whole group shook as Colby spasmed powerfully.

"God damn, Colby," Colleen muttered. "You are a hot little number."

"Christ!" Colby panted. "You try not cumming on this fucking thing."

Zach started up, pounding her with nice regular force he could feel reverberating through the embracing mass of women. "Oh... Jesus Christ... oh FUCK it feels good... ohmygod... ohmygod... huh... hueeeuh!" Colby's breath caught in her for a while. Zach didn't stop.

"Good going, Zachary!" came the muffled call from Anming.

"How does she look?" Zach puffed.

"Beautiful," said Anming, "Regal."

Colby gasped and cried, "Oh God!" Zach stopped in her as her breath caught to let her enjoy another twisting pulsing orgasm. In the middle, she took a breath, "Uhh! Ahh!" She went back to straining under him soundlessly. Then, "Ahhhh... ahh... ooh..." almost in relief.

"Was that two?" asked Aanya.

"I've lost count," said Anming.

"Yesss," said Berte.

Zach started pushing. Colby started muttering, "Mmm... uhh... oh shit... oh fuck..."

"Yeah," Zach breathed, brain devoid of blood, at one with Colby, with all of them. His delighted pleasured dick forced his way in and hit home deep in her again and again and again.

"Yeah... oh my God... oh FUCK!" Colby cried, "Damn... ohmygod... oh fuck his dick is so big... God! Ahh! Ahh! Aah! Aah!" Zach stopped as her breath caught and body rocked with another quiet, twisting orgasm under him. It went on and on. When she started breathing again, she cried, "Oh Jesus Christ!" But that was only a breather. Her breath caught, and the tiny black beauty's hips rocked against him powerfully, pulsing, pulsing.

Zach looked down with awe at Colby's yummy ass. He took his arms off the huddle of women and grabbed a good firm handful of each of her cheeks. He closed his eyes. He started to move in Colby. This felt more normal. The other way was fun, but would need some serious getting used to if they ever did it again. If he wanted to last a long time, it worked great. Now that his hands had a hold of her ass, suddenly his body knew he was fucking Colby. His semen was right there ready to go. "Oh here it is," he breathed. Her firm ass provoked him, teased him.

Colby growled. "Ohh... God damn... ohgoddamn..." She breathed several hard puffs, "Oh fuck baby, are you going to blow your wad, baby? Are you going to knock me up? Oh Jesus... oh fuck... aaah..." She knew Zach too well. He entered his short strokes as her breath caught in another powerful orgasm. He was beyond stopping. "Aaa... ahh!"

"Oh yes!" cried Colleen, "Here it comes!"

Zach locked his hips into Colby and unloaded all the semen he could muster, pulsing, pulsing into her clipping, coaxing, teasing vagina. "HAAAA! Huh!" As he finished ejaculating, he felt she wasn't quite done yet. He started thrusting, churning his semen out all over the bed. She shouted, "Ahh!" then caught her breath hard in another orgasm and writhed against him as he continued to pound her. She was a wonderful gift to him. He wanted to move in her forever and ever. "Haaaah... ohmygod ahhhh... yes... YES!... Oh God FUCK ME," she pleaded. "You're so good at it... oh my God... oh yeah..." She had reached what seemed the completion of her string of orgasms. He rested against her and moved his arms up to hug all the women.

"That was oddly satisfying," said Colleen.

"Mmm," said Anming.

"Yesss..." said Berte.

"I'm DEFINITELY pregnant now," said Aanya from the middle of the pile. The others laughed.

The group hug broke up. Soon, Zach felt only Colby. He was not sure he wanted to open his eyes yet. He opened his eyes when he felt a towel patting between his legs and onto the bed. Anming said, "You two made a mess! Next time we'll put a towel under you." Zach pulled out of Colby reluctantly and patted a towel onto her vulva. He lay off to one side, letting Anming do her tidying. He closed his eyes again.

Colby lay down next to Zach and fed him one of her teats. As he suckled, she stroked his hair. "I don't know what it was," she confided. "You felt so perfect inside, touching me perfectly, and everyone everywhere. I felt like I was your big dick making love to all of them. It was the best time ever for me, sweetheart. It's just getting better and better. I love you, sweetheart." She continued to play with his hair. It felt wonderful.

When Zach awakened, it was dim in the room. They had left him where he had nodded off. He was looking at Berte's legs. Somebody was snoring very softly, it was cute. He was trying to think. He had slept with Colleen and Berte before. It wasn't Colby or Anming. It had to be Aanya. Too cute. Then he realized he was very hard and needy, quivering and ready to go. Of course he was. He was in a room packed tight with five beautiful women, and their pheromones were all raging.

Zach slowly slid himself down into the area they'd made for him down near the hatch. Now they were all arrayed. From left to right it was Colleen, Anming, Colby, Aanya, and Berte. Definitely Anming. He touched her leg. She kicked off his hand and muttered, fretful. He gently held her ankle. She kicked again, and when his hand remained, she jumped awake with an in-drawn breath. "Oh it's you," she said, relaxing from rigid and terrified. He helped her down into his portion of the bed. She was trembling.

"Is there a way I can wake you up that won't frighten you?" Zach whispered.

"I feel terrible being frightened of you, my husband," said Anming. "I'm unworthy of your attention."

Zach had awakened extremely turned on and only a few strokes away from having an orgasm. Anming was recovering from a terrifying awakening, probably from an equally terrifying nightmare. "Wow, I'm really urgent," he confided to her in a whisper. "But I want you to have fun."

"I don't want fun," said Anming. "I want to satisfy my husband so that he's calm. Then I want him to hold me and stroke me and tell me good things."

"That sounds wonderful," said Zach. He grabbed the lube and spread it on his cock and on Anming's vulva. It seemed as he was touching her she was calming down. She was now spread for him in the dim light. He held himself over her and rocked into her lovingly, but it had to be firmly, because she was so tight. She grimaced. "Am I hurting you?" he asked.

"No, it feels good, my husband," Anming replied.

Zach was not feeling good about this. He slowly withdrew from her. He'd only made it about a quarter of the way in anyway. "You know what?" he said. "Just lie there and look lovely." He towered over her on his knees and began stroking himself over her.

"What are you doing?" Anming asked.

"I'm going to cum on your breasts, if you don't mind," Zach whispered.

"I know that's not what you want to do," whispered Anming sharply. "My ungrateful womb is being reluctant. I'm ashamed." She flipped onto her tummy. "Please enjoy my backside hole if it could please you."

"My darling Anming," whispered Zach. "We shouldn't. We can't. I won't."

Anming looked back at him. Tears were spilling from her eyes. "This ungrateful ruined girl can't satisfy you then," she whispered. She sat up and reached for the hatch. Jesus H. Christ.

Zach reached for Anming's arm on the hatch. "Hold on there," whispered Zach. "How do we deescalate this? I want to make love to specifically you, Anming. That's why I woke you up when I could have awakened somebody else." He grabbed her with his oily hands and held her. She fought for an instant and then calmed. His penis was still erect. It painted patches of lube onto her side and tummy as he held her. She still looked wild-eyed.

"Look, okay, fine," Zach said. He pushed Anming onto her tummy and held her that way with one hand while he lubed up her butt crack. He even gently pushed a lubey finger into her anus a few times. He straddled her and pushed his cock very satisfyingly between her firm ass cheeks.

"You'll make a mess," Anming complained softly. She had a point. Zach was about to ejaculate a giant load that would get over every surface. He grabbed a towel and immediately began ejaculating into it. She sighed. In relief? Pleasure? No thinking. For the moment, he enjoyed himself ejaculating onto his beautiful woman's back.

Once Zach had calmed, he wiped the remainder of his semen. He wiped the oil as best he could off of his cock and Anming's backside. She remained still, and he was not sure of her mood. He lay down next to her. Her anus and the area around it was still oily. He began firmly massaging it as he lay softening against her. "Everything is fine. Everything is going to be okay. I love you, Anming. Will you stay with me?"

"This ugly useless one will continue to waste space in your bed if you wish," Anming muttered.

"The others would be very upset if you left," Zach whispered.

"They can go take a flying leap," Anming whispered. They fell asleep in each other's arms.

An hour later, Zach woke up in Anming's arms as straining hard and urgent as he had been before. He kissed Anming awake. She awakened smiling. She was still oily on her vulva from before. She humped his oily fingers gently as they continued to kiss. He lubed up his cock, still kissing her. He hovered over her and looked at her face as he pushed into her. She was just as tight as when he had tried before. She gazed up at him serenely as he struggled to push into her gently despite his overwhelming desire to have her immediately. Her chin trembled. He stopped, bent down, kissed her, and asked, "Are you okay?"

"Please use this unworthy sow for your pleasure," she whispered with emotion. "Please."

Zach really didn't like to see her uncomfortable. The way Anming talked herself down was disturbing. Yet, it had seemed to cause more trouble and made her more unhappy when he had balked the first time. He pressed on. She was now gritting her teeth. He realized it was not entirely from discomfort. Her hips were reaching up, positioning. He lay down on her and grabbed both her ass cheeks firmly. He had her legs up as far as they would go. He stopped. "Okay, one thing," he said.

KSweetums
KSweetums
397 Followers
12