Founders Ch. 45

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" Anming muttered, now buried underneath him.

"If you want to stop for a while, just say 'red,' okay?" Zach requested.

"Do you want to stop?" Anming asked.

"No!" said Zach, a little too loudly. "No," he whispered. He figured he had better just stay quiet. He continued to open Anming up with gentle taps, and she seemed to be opening. Everything was staying wet, so she was producing some. He was getting close. He was just going to do it. So about three quarters of the way in, he pressed firmly and climaxed into her very satisfyingly. He groaned softly. She had her hands resting softly on his back. She dug in her nails a little when she felt him ejaculate. They rested. He fell out quickly, climbed off her, and fetched a towel to catch the semen.

Anming had a little smile on her face. She didn't look at Zach, but crawled away back to her spot, holding the towel between her legs with one hand. She was probably just sleepy, Zach reasoned. That whole exchange had been difficult. Just bad luck, perhaps. She had seemed fine with being awakened the night before and the night before that. Considering what she had been through and was still trying to recover from, it was probably not the best idea to grab her by the ankle in the middle of the night. He fell into a restless sleep wanting the best for her.

The women's pheromones were still thick in the air. Around 1 AM, he woke up hard and urgent. Berte and Aanya were already stirring. He lubed up his cock and grabbed Aanya by the ankle. He dragged her out of the lineup and crushed her underneath him. He thrust his lubed cock into Aanya roughly. She shook in quiet orgasm. When she was done shaking from that one, he took her hard and urgently. It was what his body demanded. She was wet, as it turned out. His hard coitus was making a smack, smack, smacking noise that was waking up the whole room. There was nothing for it. Crushed under him, she squirmed and thrashed in orgasm. He filled the delicate bronze botanist with his urgent load. He rested back, patted a towel onto her vulva, and drifted towards sleep. Berte and Aanya left then. Berte wore her bathrobe. Aanya was naked with a towel held between her legs. She carried her bunny suit over her shoulder.

The pheromones were still thick, and Zach's urgent erections weren't nearly done that night. At 2 AM he wanted Colby desperately. There was more room in the bed with Aanya and Berte gone. He dragged her over to the right, lubed up his cock, and had her urgently. She was used to him taking her in the night. She had a purring good orgasm. He ejaculated excitedly as soon as she clipped him, he was so ready to go from the start. She fell asleep once he patted a towel onto her.

At 4 AM, Zach took Colleen against the left wall. She was more than ready, knowing his overnight predilections by having had him overnight at her place once. She had heard him the other times. She was creaming with anticipation. They had a very satisfying mutual climax when Zach finished.

Afterwards, they were both worked up and kissing passionately. They were saying sweet things about being married and their happy honeymoon night here and about knocking her up. Without pulling out, he started to take her again. She got more worked up the second time and couldn't help whimpering some near the end. He shot a second load into her. It seemed as big as the first. They kissed some more, intertwined, the bed getting damp underneath them. They whispered together about Mars, and the children everyone would have.

Zach couldn't help it, he started up in Colleen a third time without pulling out. She stopped him. In a whisper, she praised his boundless enthusiasm. Twice in a row had been a welcome surprise. But she was at her preferred limit for the middle of the night. She would not turn him away if he really had to have her again. She would prefer he bother one of the other wives and return to her later in the morning. Tomorrow night or even later in the week was fine, too. She didn't want him to kill himself trying to please everybody. She had been thoroughly pleased, she insisted.

Biology being biology and pheromones being pheromones, Zach woke up at 6 AM hard as a rock and urgent yet again. Colby and Colleen had retreated off in their separate directions. He found himself cuddled close and straining against Anming. He kissed her ear gently, and she roused a bit and smiled when she saw it was him in the dim light. "I'm sorry I scared you last night," he whispered.

Anming whispered back, "I'm sorry I was frightened from being touched lovingly by my own husband." They kissed. She seemed like a different person, much calmer. She felt his cock pressing into her, and said with a brilliant smile, "How do you want me, husband?"

"On your hands and knees, please," Zach whispered. Anming got on her hands and knees, and he lubed up his cock and pushed into her from behind. As he took her, she held her phone so that she could see his face using the camera like a mirror. He felt that she relaxed, got more excited, and started orgasming. Once she was growling and squeaking unrestrainedly, he lasted only ninety seconds before he strained and put his gift of warm seed satisfyingly into her. She whispered to him that she wished it were already two weeks later so that he would be getting her pregnant. She had heard that from behind like they'd done was good for fertilization, and he confirmed this.

The four of them slept until 7 AM. Zach woke up hard and urgent yet again and took Colby in a tumble of blankets against the right wall. Their lovemaking was intense and intimate. They whispered endearments to each other as they made love. He lasted longer. Maybe he was finally slowing down from his overnight rampage. She had several stellar orgasms like she'd had last night. She reminded him that in only three more days, she'd enter her fertile period of the month. They could start trying in earnest to have a baby.

At 8 AM, Zach woke up hard and urgent as before to find that all three women had gone. They had written him a note in beautiful longhand. It looked like Anming had written the note. It said, "Dear husband, we have gone forth to seize the day. We have left you in appropriate slumber considering your busy nocturnal schedule. We liked it, but we are not sure we can keep up this pace. It would be fine with us if you calmed down, at least until the 21st for Colby, the 22nd for Colleen, and the 29th for Anming. We're hoping Berte and Aanya are already both with child. If you simply can't calm down, you need look no farther! We will valiantly handle your libido no matter the consequences! This is not a challenge, merely an assurance. Love, #1 Colby, #2 Anming, and #3 Colleen, speaking also for #4 Berte and #5 Aanya."

(To be continued)

12