Founders Ch. 47

Story Info
The first colony mission to Mars, 2043 CE.
4.5k words
4.65
4.8k
2
0

Part 46 of the 97 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KSweetums
KSweetums
398 Followers

47: Sunday July 19, 1400 hours CST: Insemination Station!

"Okay, let's get started," said Coleen. Zach looked around Control Room A from his vantage straddling one of the control chairs. It was full of women he was going to try to knock up this week. All except for Khushi, who was already knocked up. She was here to support Ayana. Colleen stood up and waved her arms. "Come on, people." The rest of the women were sitting on the deck on little pillows thoughtfully supplied by Charisse. There was excitement buzzing in the room. The chatter died down.

Colleen continued, "We're here to work out the logistics of the next week, since starting tomorrow this is the fertile week for half the crew." There was some light applause. "Needless to say, we don't want to kill Zach."

This was followed by laughter and a chant of "KILL! KILL! KILL! KILL!" It died down into laughter.

"What a way to die," quipped Zach. More laughter.

"All right," said Colleen. "Alexis, Colby and Colette drew even days. Ayana, Charisse, and myself drew odd days. The slots are morning, noon, and afternoon. This leaves evenings for Zach to hide." More laughter. "But seriously, he has all of greater Houston to impregnate." More laughter. "I'll be here all week."

"It makes sense for Colleen and I to take the morning slots, because we're sleeping with him," said Colby.

"But will you?" asked Alexis. "Zach likes to prowl."

Colleen turned to Zach, "Can you hold it in after, let's say 4 AM, until?"

"Frankly, I had an awfully hard time sleeping with the five of you last night," said Zach. "I was waking up all the time."

"We're making another place with a bed in it out of the study next door," said Colby. "He could go in there to sleep from 4 o'clock on. Then you or I could go get him. Same thing Earthside."

"That will work at a minimum," said Colleen. "Maybe we can figure out a way to cuddle him more, but that will work."

"Why don't you and I set an alarm for 4 and take him in there personally," said Colby.

"Better," said Colleen.

"Would you like that, baby?" asked Colby.

"Yes," said Zach.

"Oh, the cute wives," said Charisse.

"Now," said Colleen. "What do you need, Ayana?"

"Why don't you give us the afternoon slot," said Ayana. "How about 6 PM at my place?"

"That works for me," said Zach.

"Great! Thank you so much, Zach," said Ayana. "I'm looking forward to it, truly."

"My pleasure," said Zach.

"Colette, any special needs?" asked Colleen.

"My husband and I need after work hours. 6 PM is fine for me as well. I don't have a place Earthside," said Colette.

"We can go to my place," said Zach.

"Are you sure you want to offer your place, Zach?" asked Collen.

"Yes."

"Okay."

"Except tomorrow aboard ship," said Colette. "Zach can find me outside duty hours, I guess."

"How about 10 PM when you wake up?" asked Zach.

"That would be fine as long as it was fine with Trigonometry," said Colette.

"We can make an exception for tomorrow," said Colby. "The sperm must flow." There was scattered laughter.

Alexis said, "Raccoon girl and I are fine with the noon slots. Except I'll take 4 PM tomorrow."

"I'll raccoon girl you," said Charisse.

"Promises, promises," said Alexis.

"There's no noon slot on re-entry day," said Colleen. "That's Charisse's day."

"I can do him at 10 PM if the wives will give him another hall pass," said Charisse.

"That's two nights in a row," sighed Colby. "Not a problem."

"So we're agreed," said Colleen. "Any other business to discuss? Oh right. The press conference on the 22nd at 2 PM."

"No problem," said Alexis. "It's not going to take Zach two hours to knock me up. We can be showered and at the press building by 2 PM easily."

"I wasn't thinking of that," said Colleen. "The brass will want at most one official girlfriend. Zero official girlfriends will probably draw suspicion."

"I guess I'll be it then," said Colby.

"Could I be the official girlfriend?" Khushi ventured. Ayana immediately scowled. Khushi elaborated, "It would mean so much to my parents. In exchange, I can offer you pastries that are supposed to increase Zach's sperm production, according to my mother."

"Well, my parents don't care," said Colby. "Does anybody else care?" There was a chorus of no's.

"What about the four who aren't here?" asked Alexis. "Aanya's parents think she's a lost cause. Heh. Pretty funny because sex with Zach has turned her into a wild insatiable bitch in the sack who likes to be choked and slapped around."

"TMI, Alexis," said Colleen.

"Oh whoops," said Alexis, not looking sorry. "Michaela, no. Berte, I don't know. Could you text her Zach?"

"Sure," said Zach. He texted Berte, "Do you mind if Khushi is my official public girlfriend? There can only be one, and apparently her parents care."

Berte texted back after a moment, "No problem. I can tell my parents it's a secret."

"The communists still think Anming is carrying somebody else's child," said Alexis. "So no problem there."

"Okay," said Colleen. "You're the official girlfriend, Khushi." Another scowl from Ayana.

"This has the added benefit that you can announce I'm already pregnant," said Khushi.

"That we could," said Colleen. "I'll let the publicity office know."

Obviously, by the look on her face, this whole thing did not meet with Ayana's approval. But, clearly, she didn't want to mix it up with Khushi in such a public forum. She stewed and squished her face up in a most unflattering way. Everybody ignored her, not wanting to meddle in the couple's affairs.

"Any other business?" Colleen asked. "Okay then, thank you, everybody."

Ayana stalked off spinward. Khushi glided over to Zach with a lusty smile and twinkling eyes. "Zach, have you got those pastries handy? I hope I didn't just lie to my crewmates."

"I have them ready," said Zach. "The fatted calf, that's me."

The women were dispersing, except for Colleen who was still working here. Khushi nearly touched faces with Zach and whispered, "Ayana is a little upset with me at the moment. Can you think of any place I can hide until I go on duty?"

"Colby and Anming fixed up their old quarters as a hideaway for me," said Zach. "We could go there."

Khushi's big smile and flashing eyes caused Zach's scrub pants to bulge slightly. Cautiously, they proceeded spinward, staying out of Ayana's sight. She was probably walking to the quarters she shared with Khushi. His private place was just past Colleen's quarters. They reached their destination quickly. Zach threw open the hatch.

At first it was dark inside. Then some mood music came up. It was a click track, and a nice girl was rapping about being horny, and then a guy started rapping, "I'm going to beat the puss up." Dim lighting came up in the room around then, as Zach and Khushi were standing there listening to this increasingly questionable song. There was a king size bed with a pink comforter against the far wall. There was a bedside table with an array of lubes and sex toys on it. Then the lighted sign came on. It said, "INSEMINATION STATION!" in big letters with an arrow cycling down from it towards the bed. Khushi looked at him, gobsmacked. Zach doubled over with laughter.

"What is the meaning of this?" said Khushi. "Is this some kind of joke?"

"I've never been in here," wheezed Zach. "This was a little joke for me from Anming and Colby. Ugh, where did they find that music."

"Well, I suppose it is sweet that they went to all this trouble to play a prank on you," commented Khushi. She and Zach quickly shut the music off and unplugged the "INSEMINATION STATION!" sign, which was truly garish and hypnotic. Zach wondered how they had built it. But of course, Colby was an engineer, and Anming was the smartest person who'd ever lived. Nice to see they were keeping busy in their spare time.

"Well, my erection's gone," Zach chuckled. Khushi swung the hatch shut after them and smiled at him in a somewhat predatory way in the dim light. She pushed him to the floor and stood on the bed to dance for him. She always had some nice Indian dance music ready to go on her phone. She turned it on and danced very jubilantly for him this time. As she shimmied out of her clothes while dancing for him, her glorious D breasts swung out. Their nipples traced magical zig-zags in the air of the room.

The music stopped. She ended the dance by throwing herself onto the bed with a tinkle of laughter. "Can I nurse?" Zach asked. His mouth was watering.

"You missed your special ones, didn't you?" Khushi said. She put a nipple in his mouth. Zach latched on. They lay comfortably side by side while he continued to suckle. "Soon they'll be full of milk for our baby. I'm sure there will always be some left for you."

"Mmm," said Zach, and closed his eyes. He spent about fifteen minutes on each teat. Khushi stroked his hair and sang Hindi lullabies to him. He was fully relaxed. She undressed him lovingly and undressed the rest of the way herself. She spread massage oil from the bedside table on him. She massaged his back, shoulders, arms, legs, feet, and scalp. She flipped him over and massaged his front, ending up at his penis. She stroked it to a straining hardness and climbed on. She was very responsive on him, orgasming a few strokes into her ride and not hardly stopping for an hour. He liked to think that she missed him in particular. If this was her being thirsty for men in general, though, he felt honored to represent his gender. He loved to feel the excitement and climaxes coursing through her loins as she expertly took her pleasure atop him. She was sweaty with the effort of her continuous excitement. A virtuoso, she teased his final pleasure out of him. As he violently strained and shot up into her, she muttered something that sounded profound in Hindi. She collapsed in a sweaty pile of sated female beside him on the bed. "What did you say?" he asked.

"It's embarrassing how good you make me feel. How much I surrender to you when I feel your stiff cock impale me and touch my soul. I can't live without you, Zach," Khushi said quietly, half sleeping.

"I'll always be here for you whenever you want me and whatever you need from me," Zach said. It was heaven to doze together in each other's arms. His alarm rang for his appointment with Charisse and Alexis at 4 PM. He had just enough time to shower and meet them. He reluctantly left a naked Khushi still dozing peacefully in the big cozy pink bed.

Zach and Charisse were laying nude side by side on the bed. Alexis was sitting nude against the wall. "It's a kind of punishment," Zach said, "to look at your black eyes while we're making love. I can't seem to forgive myself. So I'm going to have Colleen whip me."

"You can't be serious," said Charisse. "What would that accomplish?"

"You could call it an experiment," said Zach. "Colette's trying to settle my nerves about whipping her."

"You whip her?" said Charisse with a look of disgust.

"Not all the time," said Zach. "She's not into pain. It's for when she breaks the rules. The whipping is a tangible way of expunging her guilt or regret, or that's how I understood her. I want to try it. I have to get rid of this ugly feeling in me somehow."

Zach continued, "For the first time in my life, I feel like I need a whipping. The fact of the matter is, I didn't choke you or bang your head on the floor out of love or even passion. I did it out of frustration, and the anger that rose in me from it. I did it out of outrage. Perhaps it started from a passionate place of wanting to demonstrate something. But all I ended up showing you was the worst side of myself. I'm not committed to that. I need to pay for that."

"Well," said Charisse. "You should know I forgive you. A foot rub would help."

Zach sat up and started rubbing her feet. "Colette also said you should get a whipping for your part in the matter. Actually, she mentioned that first."

"I agree," said Alexis. "You say you don't want Zach to get hurt, and yet you tormented him very expertly, going right for his weakest spot that you knew was there. He was vulnerable and you exploited him. You gave yourself those black eyes as surely as if you'd bashed your own head on the floor. And now Zach has lost confidence in his goodness. The crew's confidence in Zach's goodness is shaken. Soon the world's confidence in Zach will be shaken, and the world will not be kind. If you ask me, whipping's too good for you."

"Harsh!" said Charisse. "I know the black eyes were wrong. Yes, they're my fault. And now I'm suffering the actual black eyes, let's not forget. I've already taken responsibility. I'll make this right, you'll see."

"Making this right is the minor thing," said Alexis. "Your manipulation of Zach came from a truly dark place inside you. I fear we haven't seen the last of it. It was some kind of bitterness that you think you could never have a man love you forever and ever. Then, to reinforce your bitter story, you push away and discredit the one man I've ever met that you might be able to build a long happy life with. Or, fear, or something. I mean, you're this close! He already loves you."

"Alexis, the armchair psychologist," said Charisse. "All right, now I feel rotten about myself." She stood up from the bed and grabbed her ankles with both hands. "Do your worst."

"I'm not going to do any such thing," said Zach.

"Quite right," said Alexis. "You've done enough damage with the black eyes and the neck bruises, Zach. Don't think you're blameless. Whipping's too good for you, too. It's just that you're exactly the wrong messenger for this lesson." She took Zach's cloth belt out of his scrub pants. "This will do. Now Charisse, do you realize that you desperately want a life partnership with a man?"

"Consciously," said Charisse, "Sure. Yes. For my kid. And yes, for me. Yes, a lot. I've never thought it was possible. I stopped wanting what I couldn't have."

"Do you realize that this man loves you, and you could have a lifetime relationship with him, a steady one, where you're not constantly seeking out the flavor of the day?"

"I suppose," said Charisse.

CRACK!

"OW! FUCKING FUCK!" cried Charisse. "I fucking get it, okay?" Alexis had given her a painful pink stripe right across the vulva with his belt. Zach threw up into his mouth a little. He looked away and drank some water off the bedside. He stayed turned away.

"How many did Colette say, Zach?" asked Alexis.

"It's always five," Zach croaked.

"Okay," said Alexis, "What do you want, Charisse?"

"A lifetime relationship?" ventured Charisse.

CRACK!

"JESUS FUCK! What now?!" cried Charisse.

"That was exactly correct," said Alexis. "I just want you to remember what you said yourself. Who loves you, girl?"

"Oh Christ. Zach does, but maybe not-"

"Stop it right there," said Alexis. "How would you know if Zach loves you, Charisse?"

"Do you still love me, Zach?" Charisse asked Zach, with embarrassment.

"I do," said Zach, focusing singularly on the corner of the room opposite her. "That's why it makes me sick for you to be hurt like this."

"Who loves you?" Alexis asked her again.

"Zachary."

CRACK!

"Fuck you!" cried Charisse.

"You said it yourself. I'm just the messenger. Apparently you need a messenger for your own thoughts," said Alexis. "What do you want?"

"A lifetime relationship."

CRACK!

"It hurts!" cried Charisse. "You're tearing out my cunt!"

"Serves you right," said Alexis. "Who loves you, Charisse?"

"Zach!"

CRACK!

"AAAaahuhuhuh!" cried Charisse. She fell to her knees. Zach forced himself to look and saw several angry pink stripes across Charisse's backside, all of them right across her vulva. It was an angry color.

"Anytime you ever pull any shit like that again, you're grabbing your ankles again, understand?"

"Yes," groaned Charisse from all fours.

Zach found it hard to concentrate during the hour of work he did following this incident. He was sick at heart at Charisse's further hurt. He couldn't have done it himself. Not in a million years. At the same time, he saw the wisdom in what Alexis had done. No corporal punishments for kids, though. It was for adults only, adults with painful regrets.

When Zach arrived at Aanya and Michaela's place at 6 PM, a sweaty Aanya was shrieking at the top of her lungs. He closed and cycled the hatch quickly. In the half light, he could see they had pushed three beds together into one large bed. A sweaty Aanya was on her knees in the middle of the bed sandwiched between a sweaty Michaela in the front and a sweaty Berte in the back. Both were pumping their hips up into Aanya. Now he saw they were both wearing strap-ons. They paused as he came into the room. Aanya practically fell over, but Berte and Michaela kept her propped up between them.

"There you are, Zachary," puffed Michaela. "Just in time. Is hard to keep up with young Berte, and Aanya deserves best wedding present, we all do. Please take over." Michaela flexed her hips down and withdrew a long thick dildo from Aanya's vagina. "Both based on your measurements," she said, indicating the dildo.

Zach threw off his clothes quickly, but was not ready to go. Michaela took him into her mouth. Berte started pumping into Aanya's ass again. She pulled out her vibrator Jill and teased Aanya's vulva with it. "We're the British invaders! I'm raping Aanya's dirty Godless bottom with my big dick, Zach," Berte growled. "I can smell her dirty raped smell."

With that, Aanya moaned, "Oh no, Mr. redcoat sir! You'll break my virgin peasant asshole!" She shuddered and bucked her hips riding between Jill in the front and Berte's tireless thrusts in the back.

Michaela explained, "Berte will be sleeping with us the first half of her night. Probably also on real mission. By then all of us fat cows and big baby bellies! Fat cow!" she said, spanking Berte's bottom. "Big belly!" she said, spanking Aanya's leg. Then she went back to sucking Zach.

"I'm a proper British soldier!" argued Berte.

Aanya shuddered and moaned in orgasm again. The young, big breasted blonde was clearly driving these two older women wild with her nubile body. Although both Michaela and Aanya were at least a decade her senior, all three looked pretty darn mouth-watering to Zach. He looked down at the red-headed firecracker as she choked down his hardening dick. She sneered at it and choked herself on it again, spit flying. Berte looked like a fierce dominant boy with her flashing teeth, sweat flying. She was working hard to please her delicate almond-skinned, almond-eyed lover. He got a full frontal view of the delicate Aanya, quivering and incoherent with passion. Her body throbbed and danced in orgasmic response to Berte's fierce ass-fucking and vulva-toying.

"Hmm," said Michaela, drawing his attention. She cuddled his wet, throbbing hard dick against her face.

Zach laid hold of his dick and slapped her face with it. "Thanks, you magnificent slut." Berte moved Jill out of the way as he approached. Aanya was sloppy with lube and wet with her own juices down there, so he thrust and pushed all the way up into her as violently as leverage would allow. He felt her stretched tunnel throb, buried to the hilt in her. She screeched then, and vibrated in orgasm, crushed between Berte's hard thrusting body and his solid stillness.

Zach and Berte got a rhythm together and thrust up into her violently in unison. Berte grabbed Aanya's hair and pulled it harshly back towards her. Zach rammed his tongue into her mouth and mashed her round bubble tits in his hands. He and Berte continued to ram Aanya in unison. Aanya screeched out another orgasm. Berte growled into her ear, "We own every inch of you, strumpet, trollop! After us comes the rest of the battalion, two and three at at time, so get ready for a busy and sleepless week! Ha! Mine is an evil laugh!" This was some next level stuff, thought Zach. Michaela stood over them and forced her strap-on down Aanya's choking throat. Aanya was quiet now, but quivered and splashed either pee or grool onto his balls.

KSweetums
KSweetums
398 Followers
12