Founders Ch. 47

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Berte was exhausted from her violent butt fucking activity. She tapped out in favor of Michaela while Zach continued to hold Aanya up tightly and fuck into her. He paused for Michaela to thrust her strap-on up into Aanya's tortured anus. They proceeded at a more sedate rhythm than with Berte. Berte thrust her strap-on, a bit dirty from Aanya's rectum, down Aanya's gagging throat. Zach saw Aanya's nose wrinkle in disgust and her body quiver with humiliation as the smell and taste of her own shit fully hit her. Berte forced Aanya to clean her strap-on of every droplet of ass juice and speck of offal. Then, with a smile of satisfaction and glistening with sweat, Berte collapsed on the bed in complete exhaustion.

Michaela knew Zach was getting close. She growled in Aanya's ear, "Now open your legs, you brown Godless heathen, for a proper Christian British child! If you please the battalion well, we may leave you alive to bear it!" Aanya weakly tried to open her legs a little more and climaxed with a hoarse moan and a shiver. Elaborate fantasy, this.

Zach was at his limit. He'd play along. "ARRRRRR! Take my Christian seed, brown trollop!" Aanya whimpered and orgasmed again as his warm semen bathed her insides and splashed a bit onto the bed. There was already a massive wet spot.

As the four relaxed together, panting, Zach asked, "What brought on this elaborate fantasy?"

"I've been researching different ways of being raped," said Aanya. "When I found this one, I touched myself. There's a story in my village history museum of the most beautiful girl in town. When the British invaded India, they came through our town and stayed for a week to rape this one girl, up to 50 men a day. The other girls in the village suffered as well. After all, only one at a time raped her. She survived and had a baby boy nine months later."

"But three of us raped you this time," Berte gurgled.

"Yes, what a wonderful amazing rape," Aanya sighed. "I thought many moments I would die of pleasure."

"What are the plastic collars for?" Zach asked. He had noticed that both Aanya and Berte were wearing rigid collars or chokers made of plastic. Aanya's was decorated with pictures of beautiful winding vines. Berte's collar was decorated with beautiful purple, red, and green streaks.

"This is another present from Michaela to all of Trigonometry. They are chokers that say we all belong to you Zach, but also to the things we love. Mine is decorated with green plants, my passion. Berte's is decorated with, what is it again?"

"It's a fusion bottle turbulence diagram," said Berte, running a finger across it.

It was Berte's turn to be raped next. The theme was apparently wartime rape. Berte was an innocent Fraulein raped by Russian invaders at the end of World War II. While the women had her back and front with strap-ons, Zach forced his dick down her throat until she was dizzy and ejaculated all over her face. It dribbled down onto her bouncing breasts as the two fit women continued to hammer the mewing Berte. Very spicy. Not so much talk or playacting this time.

Michaela described her wartime rape scenario as, "Bulgarian women raped by everybody. Let's say village attacked from North by Germany and South by India and meet in the middle to rape."

"I don't think India ever invaded Bulgaria," said Aanya.

"Close enough," replied Michaela. This time, Zach fucked Michaela in her tight twisty snatch while Berte and Aanya mock-fought over Michaela's ass and mouth and who was whose rape victim, switching back and forth. Zach lay down and made victim Michaela move on top of him on pain of ass spanking. "I have actual foursome like this once," said Michaela. "This is more fun, being just kidding."

Zach left the three exhausted women to sleep. He dragged himself to the shower in Head B1 across Galley B from Michaela and Aanya. Now it was Berte's place, too, at least at night. He felt a lot more refreshed and awake after his shower. He finished his workday, which thankfully merely involved poking around sedately in Air Conditioning A.

After his work, Zach found Colleen in her study filling out some forms on her workstation. "I want you to give me five really good lashes with this, for all the trouble I caused us with the black eyes." He handed her the leather belt he'd borrowed from Colette. "Charisse already got her five."

"So I heard," said Colleen. "I'll do it. This is all very eighteenth century. Alexis sent me a video of how hard to do it and where. All right. Assume the position."

Zach bent over and grabbed his ankles. He made sure that his testicles were well out of the line of fire. Even so, the lashes hurt like bejeezus. It was the greatest non-accidental pain he had ever felt. Even though his testicles had been out of the way, he still felt the sick feeling of them being nearby. It was an altogether unpleasant experience. Afterwards, he felt absolutely no interest in taking up the taunt of a woman ever again. If a woman ever taunted him in the future, he would walk away, and fast. Even if he could never count for certain on holding his temper, he could always control his location.

After this, he returned the belt to Colette. "Well, are you absolved?" she asked.

"I think so," Zach said. "I've paid dearly in kind for my crime." After that, he limped back to the Insemination Station. Khushi was gone, on duty by now. He lay down on his tummy and caught up on medical journals until it was time to go to bed.

(To be continued)

12