Founders Ch. 57

Story Info
The first colony mission to Mars, 2043 CE.
4.6k words
4.57
5.1k
1
0

Part 56 of the 97 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KSweetums
KSweetums
397 Followers

57: Tuesday July 28, 2043 2000 hours CST: Colby's Pregnancy Party

Zach sat at the kitchen table at Colby's place, the wives and Colette sitting around him. Berte's hand was on his back. "What the hell, Zach? What did you do?" cried Aanya angrily.

"It wasn't like that," Zach said. "As far as I can understand, it's more like what I didn't do. And it breaks my heart. To think that in three short weeks she went from pinning me to the rug in her front hall and weeping with joy that I accepted her love, to this. It's killing me."

Colleen was in full disaster debrief mode. "What exactly did she say?"

Zach recounted. "She said she was breaking up with me. She said she was going to go sleep at a hotel tonight. She said she didn't want to cause any trouble with the other wives. She said she would call you tomorrow, Colleen."

"She'll talk to me tonight," Colleen said sternly. "Go on."

Anming interjected, "The crazy ch-zi will answer to me tonight, too."

"Calm down," said Berte. "No name-calling."

"Will you just let me talk to her, Anming?" Colleen asked. "I know I'm only third wife, but I've known her for a long time. This is very uncharacteristic behavior. Don't worry, I'll be stern with her, okay?"

"Very well," Anming agreed fretfully. She stood up, walked over, hugged Zach, and sat back down.

"Talk, Zach," said Colleen.

"Okay," said Zach. "She said we were still welcome to stay here until launch."

"Who cares?" Colleen interjected, "Why did she break up with you?"

"You asked me what she exactly said!" Zach said with frustration.

Colleen sighed and said, "Okay, you're right. She did say something to justify her action?"

"Yes," said Zach. "I'm getting to it."

"Then continue," said Colleen.

"She said I was a child, and that I would never grow up. She said that all I was interested in was her body. She said I never thought of her. She said I ignored her except when she offered her body to me. She said I wasn't thoughtful. I argued that she has been avoiding me. She said it was because she has boundaries, implying I have bad boundaries. That's all she said, that I can recall, to justify breaking up with me."

"Those are stupid reasons," said Anming. "She is a child for abandoning her commitment to Zach and all of us in a matter of days. That's the very height of childish behavior. And the ch-zi better hope he likes her-" Here Anming launched into a long string of Mandarin that fascinated Berte.

Colleen interrupted. "Getting positional with her isn't going to help. We're all angry that Zach's been hurt like this, that we've been hurt like this. But fighting about it is just going to drive us apart. And I reiterate, this makes no sense. Her behavior makes no sense, and I've known her for a long time."

"What are you going to do about it?" demanded Anming.

"Here's what we're going to do about it," said Colleen. "We're going to de-escalate. Colby's actions, accepting the date, what she said, was designed to provoke us. I think it was that way unconsciously. If she really just wanted out, she would have started by discussing her concerns. This is not that. It's a cry for help. And we're going to provide that help."

Aanya looked at Berte and said, "Berte and I agree we should try not to be angry. We should trust Colleen."

"I agree," said Anming. "If there's any way, for Zachary's sake. I just feel so angry! So betrayed."

"I'm going to go call her now," said Colleen, "privately." She walked out of the kitchen and out into the back yard.

"Zachary, my poor husband," Anming said, cuddling his face in her hands. "These things she says are not true."

"Sure, there's truth in them," Zach said. "All men are children, frankly. I wouldn't argue against that opinion. The whole 'you only want me for my body' conversation has been there for her since the beginning. It may really be about some past relationship of hers. I shouldn't psychoanalyze her, though. I wasn't worried about it. I expected that over time, actions would speak louder than words, but there has been no time. The rest is a muddle to me. Clearly she has opinions about my attention span, I guess? Recently, she took off her clothes to get my attention. I believe that she already had my attention. But I'm not going to deny that when she takes off her clothes, it grabs my attention! As for boundaries, I do not know what kind of boundaries she wants me to have."

"Zachary," Anming said, grabbing him tightly around the head, "Ignore the things this lying ch-zi said." She guided him into the living room, the other wives and Colette following. Anming turned to Berte, "Feed him," she ordered.

"Are you hungry, Zach?" asked Berte.

"No," said Anming, who said a long sentence of mandarin to Berte.

Berte sat down on the couch. She opened her silk blouse and opened the front clasp of her bra. Her gorgeous befreckled pink-nippled knockers spilled out. Zach got the idea. He lay down on the couch with his head in her lap. She propped his head up with pillows and nursed him. She sang lullabies in German. The other women sat around, more relaxed now that he was being comforted. "Soon, I'll be giving milk, thanks to Zach," she smiled.

Berte gently shook Zach awake. Colleen was there sitting next to them on the couch. "She seemed very emotional. I got her to agree to see Ayana in the morning for a checkup. Maybe she's just upset, but I think it will tell us something. Anyway, stay away from her, all of you, please." Everybody agreed. "I'll keep you posted on developments. If you do run into her, try to say something supportive, and then get out of there."

Berte asked, "Like what?" She wanted an algorithm.

"Ask her how she's feeling," Colleen said. "If she says a neutral emotion or a so-called negative emotion like anger, sadness, sorrow, or fear, say it's okay to feel that way. If she says a so-called positive emotion, praise it, like 'it's good to feel X.' In either case, then say goodbye and leave her alone. Clear?"

"Clear," said Berte.

"We'll have another meeting tomorrow evening to discuss next steps," said Colleen.

"I want to remind you all that I'll be gone tomorrow evening until very late. I might not be home at all."

"What are you doing?" asked Aanya.

"Legal stuff about vacating the planet," said Zach. Actually he was meeting Becky Baines, who was also his attorney. She might be counted as "doing legal stuff." Pretty hot legal stuff.

"We all have our affairs to resolve," said Colleen. "Let's not pry into Zach's. We don't really own him yet, not officially. That will have to wait until we invent a legal system," she grinned playfully.

"This means I'll need to move my breeding time with you, Anming, to later that day," said Zach.

"Do you intend to breed me tonight?" asked Anming.

"Yes ma'am," said Zach.

"And tomorrow morning?" asked Anming.

"Yes ma'am," said Zach.

"My husband, surely we could skip-"

"Oh no you don't," said Zach.

Anming lowered her eyes. "Yes, my husband."

At bedtime, Zach made sure that all his wives would be ready for him overnight. He spent five minutes pleasuring each wife orally. They all had at least one good orgasm from this. It was like a kiss goodnight. He woke up at midnight and was able to take Anming without much fuss. She roused quickly and came for him easily. He unloaded all his six hours worth of semen into her pulsating quim. She staggered away to the blue bedroom, but Zach followed her and had her again. This time, her shrieks were loud, even through two doors. He returned, dripping, to bed afterwards.

Zach went through everybody else like clockwork roughly on the hour. At dawn, he awakened urgent with Colleen again beside him, but caught himself and left for the blue bedroom. Anming made some more noise then.

Anming appeared in the kitchen at breakfast time, beaming, with happy greetings for everyone. A minute later, Zach appeared naked, threw her over his shoulder, and carried her off back to the blue bedroom. As she was carried away down the hall, her face looked only a little worried. A few minutes later, shrieks of Anming orgasming came down the hall.

When Zach and Anming appeared again an hour later, Colleen was discussing the latest press situation with the household. "The press is out of control," she said, "and NASA will probably need to get us involved in quashing the black eye rumors that are flying around."

"There have been persistent rumors about Charisse's black eyes. Politicians are now calling for Zach to be removed from the crew. I've been assured that's not going to happen."

"There are rumors of Zach escorting two women around on leashes in public. Wonder how that could've started, Zach, Colette, Anming, you idiots. Thankfully no photos or videos yet."

"There are predictable rumors that we're all banging each other here. There are rumors that Khushi and Ayana are banging at Ayana's place. There are rumors that the Breeding Bitches are all banging each other at Alexis's place. All unfounded. They need to stay that way."

"There are many reports, images, and videos of Anming drunk at Aanya's party. There are rumors, though no images or videos yet, of a naked lesbian tryst in the women's restroom. Is this true, Anming? What, I couldn't hear you? Oh. Well. Unfounded. Let's hope it stays that way."

"There are rumors of a gangbang party at Alexis's house near frat row. Thank you Colette and Breeding Bitches. No evidence yet, thankfully."

"The non-dinner where Colby broke up with Zach was also observed. It was misinterpreted as Zach trying to hit on Colby behind Khushi's back. Colby was seen chastely rejecting his salacious offer. The same article suggested that Zach and Khushi are having relationship problems. The two of them haven't been seen out around town together. We may eventually need to do something to remedy that. Offers are pouring in from Houston restaurants, entertainment spots, you name it, to host Khushi and Zach for free. Everyone is jealous of the Hightone Club. Good. I like that place."

"The good news is that we only need to speak out against the Charisse black eye controversy. Everything else, NASA publicity is quietly ecstatic about. They've never had this much press, either domestically or internationally, about any other mission. We have captured the world's imagination. For the first time, a NASA mission is colonizing, therefore families, therefore babies, therefore sex. And sex sells. Oh, but no more public drunkenness, Anming. Once is excusable. Don't let it happen again. Or at least, don't get caught in public."

"Yes, Colonel," said Anming contritely.

Later that morning, Zach got another call from Colette. Her pregnancy test was negative and she had cornered another airman, a different airman. "Did you cum from the last one?" he asked.

"No, but I am still very sore," Colette reported.

"Make this one give you an orgasm, and cum freely," said Zach.

"Will do," said Colette.

That afternoon, Zach opened his apartment door, and Becky Baines, Esquire leaned on his doorway. She was Latina enough to be exotic and a representative of that under-represented community when she wanted to be. Yet she was light-skinned enough for it not to be a negative with juries. It may not have mattered anyway. All women wanted to be Becky Baines. All men wanted desperately to fuck Becky Baines. She was a few years older than Zach. She had a timeless Asian or Polynesian cast to her features that oddly juxtaposed her. She embodied in her 5'7" 120-pound frame the presence of a mature woman. At the same time, she had the dewy sex appeal of a virginal girl half her age.

Becky was always immaculately put together. Today she wore a dark blue pinstripe jacket and skirt ensemble. It had the authority an attorney needed. At the same time, it conjured every hentai schoolgirl fantasy a man had ever had. She wore matching dark blue stiletto heels. Her long dark brown hair was put up. As they locked eyes, she pulled something out, and her hair spilled around her shoulders. "How am I ever going to say goodbye to you, Zach?"

He was wondering the same thing reversed. She had allowed him not to suffer about staying out of his astronaut colleagues' beds. She'd made his life not just bearable, but sublime. She'd made it worth it if he'd never been assigned a mission. She would have been enough if in the end they'd decided to keep their top radiation expert on Earth. Now that probable future was gone. In her presence, it was impossible to allow.

"We need to take you to Mars," said Zach simply. "We need a legal system. You can be our Alexander Hamilton."

"Attractive as it might be to keep you as a slave," Becky quipped, "a girl needs her Chow Mein."

"I bet Anming-"

"Physicist Chow Mein?" chuckled Becky. "Spare me, Zach. Anyway, it's not specifically the Chow Mein I'd miss as all the civilization around it. And who would I crush in a courtroom? No, the courtrooms of Texas are my crack habit. I'll never give them up." She pushed him out of the way and shut the door behind herself. "At the same time, I need you between my legs." She threw off her jacket and went to work on the buttons of her skirt. "I contributed $500 to the 'Kick Zach off the crew because he's a wife beater' campaign, fuck you very much." She smiled triumphantly at him. "Surrender now," she purred, backing him against the wall. She felt his blossoming cock through his pants. "Seems like your white flag is up, white boy."

Half an hour later, Zach was collapsed on the floor of his living room like a prizefighter who was down for the count. Becky was splayed over the back of the couch. Her red lipstick was mashed across her face. Her clothes were still on, in disarray. Her pantyhose and panties had been ripped away from her crotch. His ejaculate was dribbling out of her cunny and rolling down her leg. Her oily anus had clearly been ravaged as well, but was holding on to its offering for the time being. "Fuck, Zach, why does it have to be fucking better every time I fucking fuck you?"

"Language, counselor," Zach wheezed. He needed to run faster. Or farther. Or both.

"Do you at least have a towel for a lady, you fucking vagabond?" Zach pried himself off the floor and fetched one. Minutes later Becky called from the bathroom, "Shower with me?" They fucked again in the shower. Her stentorian howls combined with the lively bathroom acoustics were something else. Beatrice from down the hall might have heard them.

They took it to the bedroom. Without the expert makeup job, Becky looked afraid, worn. She looked like this was her last chance to have her dreamed-of child or two. Her first good-for-nothing husband had been her college sweetheart. All that remained of him was her last name. Her maiden name was Ortiz. Zach felt guilty. She took his swelling penis into her throat. She had braided her hair before showering. He grabbed her braid and made her choke a bit. She needed a distraction from her troubles.

Much later, they were still in bed, under the covers, hanging on for dear life. Becky said, "I have something for you." She got out of bed and traipsed naked out into the living room. Zach heard her open and close her attache case. She returned carrying a sheaf of pages and waved them at him. "This is a contract that says in exchange for your sperm, which has demonstrated value, I renounce all paternity claims on behalf of myself and any child resulting from your sperm... uh... put in me. Because I still want your child, Zach. And you know I can afford to support the child. Will you get me pregnant?"

"You've obviously thought about this," said Zach. "I'm willing to do whatever I can to make this as right as possible for you. Are you sure you want this? I know it hurts now, but, that dating service you hired did an excellent job putting us together. They would do an excellent job again. Then your child would have a father."

"I love you, Zach," said Becky. "I want to keep something of you, regardless."

"Okay, then," said Zach. Becky produced a pen. He looked the document over. It was simply worded and looked like it was what she said. He signed the document.

"Good," Becky said. "I can throw this in the toilet then." She showed him a morning after pill.

"Don't do that," said Zach. "Take it out of the package. Put it into a zip-seal bag from the kitchen. Put the old filter and coffee grounds from the coffee machine with it. Seal the bag. Mix it all up together. Throw it away."

"Okay, that's oddly specific," said Becky. "Then again, you are the environmental contaminant guy. But you, using plastic bags?"

"I have the kind that dissolve after a hundred years," said Zach. "It should be sufficient."

In the morning, Zach was able to persuade Becky to eat breakfast. She'd just had her period, so she probably wouldn't be fertile until the week of August 10. Even so, no alcohol, he warned her. "I need to see you sooner than that," she said. "Saturday. 8 PM. Mercutio's. My treat. I'll make the reservations. Then you'll take me home and fuck me all night again. Your new fiancee or whatever other bitches will have to move aside, clear? I was here first."

Zach looked at his schedule with trepidation. "I think I can make that work."

Becky left. Zach checked his messages and had over a dozen, many of them redundant. He listened to Colleen first. She'd left a voice message yesterday afternoon. It said, "Zach, I hope I'm not bothering you, sweetheart. If you want a hug, come get one, but we all understand if you just want to be left alone. This whole thing so far, I can't image the overwhelm and stress it's caused you. Just know that we all love you, and take care of yourself." Now he really felt guilty for the overnight. She thought he was over here suffering alone and in overwhelm.

Colleen's message continued, "I just heard from Ayana, who examined Colby. Her hormones are all out of whack, probably because she's pregnant, though the test was negative. This could be severely impacting her mood. Ayana said the best course of action is probably to just wait a while until her hormones settle out some."

In her second message, left this morning, Colleen said, "Zach, I trust that you're taking care of yourself. Call me as soon as you're feeling up to it, okay? Colby's pregnancy test came out positive this morning. So it's official. Don't call to congratulate her. She doesn't want to talk to you yet. We've been trying to talk her down to no effect so far. Her pregnancy party is at home at 8 PM."

He texted Colleen, "Maybe I should stay away from the party?"

Colleen texted back, "Be there, or I'll send the SFs after you." That was the NASA term for military police.

Zach sighed. "Will do," he texted.

Zach got a message from Colette. She'd had another negative pregnancy test. He called her and authorized her to have a man who fit the criteria and to cum freely.

Zane drove to the Breeding Bitches. He ejaculated into Michaela first. After making the sign of the frisky rabbit with Becky all night and morning, he didn't have much.

Four hours later, around 2 PM, he caught up with Anming at the greenhouse. "Please no, my husband!" she protested as he pulled down her panties and bent her over a nearby low table. It was the same one he'd done Michaela on a few days ago.

"Is that a firm no?" asked Zach. "I said that if you made me wait, I'd be on you vigorously and relentlessly. You chose to make me wait. If your firm answer is no, I won't force you. You should know-"

"I'm sorry, my husband," Anming interrupted. "Take me. Do whatever you want with me." He checked her. Though she was moist, he wanted to make sure he didn't hurt her. He got on his knees. He licked her vulva, holding her firmly immobile on the table by her arms. She complained, "That's dirty! Please don't! You're a dirty brute!" Her hips thrilled and pumped as he licked her despite her reluctance. Charisse and Aanya were walking back and forth past them with seedlings while this was happening. "No!" Anming sobbed, as he began licking her asshole in front of the botanists.

KSweetums
KSweetums
397 Followers
12