Founders Ch. 57

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zach stopped, let her up, and hugged her. "Were you frightened?" he asked. "Did it bring back bad memories?"

"A little," said Anming. "But mostly, nobody has put their tongue on or in my dirt hole. It's a dirty place, Zach, you know that! And right in front of everybody! I feel like a dog in the street."

"Okay, I won't do it this time," said Zach. "But you need to get used to it. Despite your protesting, you were getting very excited by it."

"I don't want to talk about it," said Anming.

Zach got Anming's juices flowing sufficiently by fingering her to a couple of orgasms. He ejaculated into her while she orgasmed. As he left her to her work, he warned, "I'll mount you again at bedtime, so be ready."

Zach showed up fashionably late to Colby's pregnancy party, around 8:30 PM. Colleen called the room to order and said, "Now that the man of the hour is here, a toast to Zach." Everybody had a glass of juice or something. He saw that even Colby raised her glass, but she didn't make eye contact. "I'm very thankful to Zach for starting his impregnation rampage by knocking up all three of my engineers boom, boom, boom! Since they are all pregnant before the cutoff date, I'll have an engineer for each of the three shifts. It's no secret that the only absolutely essential member of a duty shift is the engineer. Even if everyone else is in the bubble for a time, which might very well be the case since the cutoff date is fast approaching, we have a functioning interplanetary vessel. This is thanks to Zach."

"Speech!" the women cried.

"I'm very happy that we were very lucky," said Zach.

"C'mon take at least some credit!" cried Ayana.

"I've been working very hard to get everybody pregnant," said Zach. "I can take credit for that." That elicited applause.

Alexis began her truth or dare game with Colby. "What were the circumstances of your conception?" she asked.

Zach hid in the corner of the room on a corner of the couch. Berte spotted him from across the room. She and Aanya came over and began stroking him. Aanya said for both of them how happy they were to see him. She said that they hoped he'd had a good break last night. Berte laid him down on the couch. She put him up under her puffy shirt and unclasped her bra to nurse him. There, in the semi-darkness, nursing on Berte's breasts, he calmed.

Colby answered Alexis, "Well, I remember that Zach wanted to bring Anming along with him, naked, on a leash, to watch. I thought it was an unusual request. Luckily, Anming stayed behind. He hasn't tried to drag me along naked on a leash to visit Anming. Because if he did, I would kick his ass."

"How many times did you cum?" asked Alexis.

Colby replied, "Oh, you know Zach. Plenty. My body seems to like the shape of his dick or something. Too bad he has the personality of a jelly donut. He really knows how to treat a woman like an object. Clearly I have some bad habits. I'm cutting down."

This was not going anyplace happy, so Alexis drew it quickly to a close. The party continued randomly from there.

Zach was still suckling under Berte's shirt. Berte said, "Please come sleep with us tonight, Zach." He gave her a thumbs up and kept suckling. She grabbed his thumb and cuddled it.

Aanya cuddled up to them and stroked his back. "We were worried about you, Zach."

Zach realized he was being fairly antisocial at this party. He had better at least take a look around. He sat up, kissed Berte, and thanked her for her tender loving care. He thanked Aanya, too. He looked around. Colby and Colleen looked to be having a low level argument in the far corner. Colette was there listening quietly. Ayana was openly flirting with the Breeding Bitches. Anming was part of that conversational cluster, but only listening, from the look of it. Khushi was nowhere to be seen. Should he go try to find her? Maybe not. He didn't need the grief. Maybe he would run into her later.

Zach got up and approached Ayana, Anming, and the Breeding Bitches. He definitely did not want to check in on the Colby argument. He approached and cuddled Anming. "Greetings, my husband," she said.

"Oh, Zach," said Ayana. "Yes, Zach and I got it working, didn't we? Such a relief in the end."

"Yes, things got easier as we got more used to it," said Zach.

"You were really great with everything Zach," said Ayana. "Thank you so much. You know, Colby is just a little hormonal at the moment. She doesn't really mean what she's saying."

"There's truth in what she says," said Zach. "My personality is like a jelly donut. It's a solid torus of deep-fried goodness filled with sweet fruitiness in the middle."

"Why is torus?" Michaela mused.

Anming spoke, "It has no beginning and no end, yet it is simple and beautiful."

This got oohs and ahhs from the assembled women. "Somebody's in love," remarked Charisse.

"I was going to say because it's shaped like a sphincter. I like Anming's answer better," said Zach. "And I'm not going to argue with a topologist."

"Well agree sphincter, but in good way," said Michaela. "Nice and tight until we break him!"

"Okay," said Zach, "I'm going to drag this nice young lady away." He had his arm around Anming's waist. She came along with him easily. When they got out of earshot, he said, "I want you now."

"Here you have me, my husband," replied Anming.

"I want you sexually," said Zach. "I want to put my semen in your vagina. We can go to the bedroom. Or why not do it here?" He bent her over the back of the couch, reached under her dress, and pulled her panties halfway down.

"Please no, my husband," Anming said embarrassedly.

"Why shouldn't I, if you keep resisting what I do, no matter what I do?" he said. "If I let you go to the bedroom, what will you say if I lick your vulva?"

"I will say, 'thank you, my husband'," Anming said sincerely.

"What about if I lick your anus?" asked Zach.

Anming thought for a moment, and then grumbled, "I will say, 'thank you, my husband'."

"What if I stick my tongue in your anus?" asked Zach.

Anming thought for a longer moment. "I will remain quiet and will not complain."

"Fair enough," said Zach, letting her up. Anming pulled her panties up. They walked together to the master bedroom.

(To be continued)

12