Founders Ch. 60

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Never fear," said Zach. He wrote, "Hightone Club. Tomorrow night (Thu). 8 PM. Meet at the bar. Don't be late." And... send.

Caine's activity marker immediately came on, and a minute later, "Finally, she opens her legs again IRL. I'll have you all night, so make any excuses you need to. Or you'll have to make them after the fact. Get ready."

"Would it be too much to ask whether your husband can watch?" asked Zach.

"Fuck you!" Anming grabbed her phone back and punched him in the shoulder. Her face softened. "My husband." She hugged him. She always said that like she was saying, "I love you."

"What was it you said?" said Zach, rubbing his shoulder. "Ah yes, 'Sometimes it's difficult to do the right thing'."

They talked and laughed, paid for dinner, then drove and checked out the Hightone Club. They let Zach in because Anming insisted they were married. Caine was not around. They checked out the bar. They picked out exactly where she would stand. "You can't wear that," said Zach, referring to her white chiffon number. "What about this?" He showed her a different dress on a shopping site on his phone. It looked like a cross between modern art and the dark arts. It was sleek and ankle length, with wide vertical gray and ultrablack stripes that followed the contours of the dress. It would match her choker. With some ultrablack flats. For delivery to Colby's house by tomorrow noon. Extra charge for express shipping. "Wear something surprising underneath, like pink panties."

"Yes, my husband," said Anming, smiling gently.

"You're not going to wear any panties, are you?" Zach said. Anming smiled ever so slightly wider and turned away.

When Zach and Anming got home, it was nearly time for bed. Berte was spending the night with Ben. Anming, Colleen, Aanya, and Colette arranged themselves in a row to each get their five minutes of oral sex. Aanya had put herself between Colleen and Colette. Aanya was the insemination queen tonight and should be first in line and start the evening next to him. He would fix that.

Zach grabbed Aanya by her hair with one hand and the rest of her body with the other. He moved her roughly to the front of the line and put her on all fours. He pulled her head back sharply with a handful of hair. This forced her back to flex downwards and her ass to rotate and present its holes. She was wet and ready, thinking about this moment. He wet his cock head on her vulva then stabbed his penis into her vagina. Aanya wailed, "No you rape me you fuck-fucker!" This was their usual game of mock-rape. She was not yet tented, so he bottomed out on her cervix several times. Each time he did, she made a sound like being punched in the stomach.

Zach spanked her hard across the ass and shouted, "Open to me, bitch!" Aanya moaned and shuddered as her vagina pulsed in orgasm and tented with excitement. He slammed in all the way then, stretching her mercilessly. "Good cunt!" he moaned.

"No-AAAAAH!" Aanya howled.

"You want your rape?!" Zach cried.

"No!" Aanya cried.

"You know how to make it stop!" growled Zach.

Aanya moaned and said, "Please!"

"Please what?!"

"Please, daddy!"

"PLEASE DADDY WHAT?"

"PLEASE DADDY SPUNK IN MY DIRTY CUNT! AAAAAAAH!"

"RAAAH!" Zach howled, pouring his semen into Aanya as she spasmed around him, sucking it deeper.

Once he was spent, he pulled her arms out from under her, slamming her head and shoulders onto the bed. Her torso and legs formed a triangle. He pulled out his cock. Her cunt made a queefing noise as it tried to close on the river of semen. "Keep your ass in the air, cunt, so my sperm can work in you. When will the rapes end?"

"When a baby grows in my dirty womb, sir."

"You look forward to that glorious day?" Zach asked.

"Yes, sir."

"That's right," said Zach. He turned to Anming, who was being held tightly by Colleen. "Are you all right?"

Anming was breathing hard and shaking a little in Colleen's arms. Tears streaked down her face. She said, "My husband, I know this is Aanya's week. It is our whole family's duty to breed Aanya as successfully as possible. I know this is Aanya's favorite way. I can see she received great satisfaction from this. I know you do this playacting only to please her. But forgive me, my husband, it's still a hardship for me to witness it."

"Was it tolerable to watch it this time?" Zach asked.

"If not, I would have left, my husband," said Anming, now feeling surer. "I have feet. And I have a safe word, if you please, my husband. It is 'red'."

"Yes, that's right Anming," said Zach. "If you feel abused at any time, just say 'red', and I'll stop what I'm doing with you. Choice is everything."

"This brings me great comfort, my husband," Anming said. "When you were... hmm... playing with Aanya, Colleen whispered it into my ear. She reminded me that Aanya was choosing this way in the arms of her lover, her husband, my husband." She smiled then, and another tear spilled out of her eye. Watching had been very hard on her, but she seemed stronger for it.

The next morning at breakfast, Colette announced that she'd gotten her period overnight. There was a group hug. "Honestly, it's a relief," she insisted. She wouldn't have to fuck another stranger today, thought Zach. She was philosophical and said, "Next cycle."

Zach met Colleen for dinner at Mercutio's at 7:30. She was wearing a dark green frock. "Look, I'm wearing thongs," she said. She turned away from him in the bench seat and lifted the back of her dress. Sure enough, there was her tattoo. He spanked it. "Ow!" she said. "I am not Aanya."

"Roger that," said Zach. "Do we need to check in about anything?"

"No, I pretty much know what's going on," said Colleen.

"So what is happening with Colby?" Zach asked.

"She's going with you and the other three wives on the retreat," said Colleen.

"What about Colette?" asked Zach.

"Wives only," said Colleen.

"So Colby's a wife again?" asked Zach.

"I don't know," said Colleen. "She says she'll keep the one-on-one times you two previously agreed on."

"That's all you have for me?" asked Zach.

"She'll be there meeting with you, won't she?" said Colleen. "That's not nothing."

"Affirmative," said Zach.

"Don't fuck up," said Colleen.

"Look, I'm just going to be myself, starting with a clean slate with her. If she doesn't want that, it's not going to work in the long term anyway," said Zach.

Later on, Colleen needed to visit the restroom. She came back and said, "I just got my period."

They embraced. "That means we can try more," Zach said.

"We could have already tried more," Colleen said sadly.

After dinner, they went out to see a movie together. It was fun to cuddle together in the dark with Colleen like any normal boyfriend and girlfriend. The movie served its most important purpose. It took Colleen's mind off her setback in getting a baby started.

Zach and Colleen arrived home at Colby's house at bedtime. Aanya and Colette were there to meet them. Berte was with Ben. Anming was not expected back tonight from her date with Caine. Surprisingly, Colby was there. Zach ventured a hug, and Colby accepted it. "I do miss you, Zach," she said.

Zach blurted passionately, "I miss you so much-"

"Don't start with me," said Colby, as if he were insulting her. "I'll be sleeping in the green bedroom for the time being, if you all don't mind."

In Anming's absence, Colleen spoke for all of Trigonometry. "It's good to have you here."

"Well, goodnight then," Colby sighed. She turned quickly, strode to the green bedroom, and shut the door.

Aanya went to the master bedroom, followed by Colleen, Colette, and Zach. Once the door was shut, Colleen expertly caught Aanya in a choke hold. Getting the cue, Zach ripped Aanya's panties off of her and pounded her juicy anticipating cunt. Standing and fucking her, they held her off the ground. Colleen held Aanya by the neck. Zach held her by the hips. Colette spanked Aanya periodically to hold off her orgasms and make them stronger. Aanya's legs flopped as she hovered near unconsciousness. As Zach sped up near the end, Colleen allowed Aanya to finally suck in some air. Aanya howled out an all-body thrashing orgasm. She passed out as Zach ejaculated hard and deep onto the back of her fully stretched vaginal cavity.

Aanya's orgasmic screams, moans, and howls seemed to shake the house all night. They would stop for a while when they were choking her or when Colleen or Colette was riding her face. But then they would start right up again a few minutes later. Finally, Colby, sleepless, got up and found some ear plugs. She hated earplugs. She went back to sleep.

They all got bad news on their phones the next morning. Both Ayana and Alexis had gotten their periods. Zach called to console Ayana. They were getting along better now. He hoped his call wasn't too vivid a reminder that she'd have to undergo another breeding week. Neither of them mentioned it.

Zach consoled Alexis as he lay with the Breeding Bitches in their before-work fucking session. She was sadder than he expected. He asked what would cheer her up. She said she would think about it.

At lunchtime, he called Emma for a tryst. The next yoga class wasn't until 3 PM. He came to her studio, and she locked the doors. They made love on the mats for a couple of hours. Easy cleanup. They showered together, promised they should do it again, and he headed back to work.

After work, once Charisse and Michaela were serviced, Alexis had a surprise for him. She rolled her massive, customized Harley-Davidson motorcycle out of her garage. It was an old gas-powered frame, but it had been electrified, of course. There were no gas stations around anymore like there had been when they were young. With a massive whooshing sound like an onrushing storm, a seemingly endless crowd of motorcycles came around the corner. Zach recognized Alexis's mother and father in the group.

"Sit behind me," Alexis ordered. Zach sat and put on the helmet she pushed into his hands. He hung on for dear life as she whipped expertly into the crowd. They rushed off like the wind together. Zach felt the wind ripping at his clothes. He heard the sound of the wind. He heard the higher-pitched zing of a thousand motorcycle tires around them gripping the asphalt. They rode into the sunset.

Alexis's mom and dad pulled up beside them, smiling. Her mom screeched over the wind, "You'll trade for your bitch?"

Alexis reached back and slapped his ass. "Hey, bitch," she shouted to him, "What's your safe word?"

"The word 'red' is fine," said Zach. He was so tired of dominating. It was well past time for him to be used. This would be great.

"Yes!" Alexis shouted back to her mother.

"How much, little monster?"

"A bottle of Jack apiece will do, ma."

The horde of whispering choppers exited the freeway and descended on a nearby liquor emporium. It looked like the assembled bikers were cleaning any whiskey of any brand off the shelves in there. Zach swallowed hard. "Looks like they all enjoyed your swimsuit article," Alexis smiled.

"No men, I hope?" asked Zach.

"You don't like that, do you?" asked Alexis.

"Red, Alexis."

"Don't worry. That's what I told them," said Alexis. "See, it's the girls with the bottles." Sure enough, it was the women who were buying, laughing, and clinking the bottles together. It appeared that Alexis had shared news of his prolific nature.

Zach called Anming. "Um... I don't think I'm going to be making it home tonight," he said.

"What now?" said Anming.

"I'm on a motorcycle on my way to a party with Alexis," said Zach. "She needs some cheering up. Tell Aanya I'll catch her during the day tomorrow."

"On a motorcycle?" said Anming. Then she said sternly, "If you die, I'll kill you."

"I'll hold you to that promise," Zach replied.

"Well, be safe," said Anming. They hung up. He would have liked to ask her about last night with Caine, but there was no time. They were almost underway again.

One particular young girl coming out of the liquor store riveted Zach's attention. She was rail skinny and had delicate features, with long black hair. It was hard to imagine she was of age, but he knew she must be. It was a federal law that only adults could drive or ride as passengers on bikes like these. She was certainly tall enough. Her little tits were practically non-existent through her skimpy top. He was excited that she was gripping a bottle of whiskey and eyeing him. He would thoroughly enjoy being sold to that one. "Who's that one?" he asked.

"You like?" asked Alexis.

"Yes," Zach breathed.

The bikes all zinged to life together. They continued out into the desert and the night. They drove until they reached a large camp by the side of the road. There were tents and bonfires.

Alexis's mother and some of the other more senior women stripped Zach. They put him on a stiff mattress, a mat really, right out on the ground. Alexis was being similarly prepared on another mattress nearby. They were both near the main bonfire of the camp. The women tied his wrists to stakes and pounded the stakes into the ground. "Is this really necessary?" he asked.

"It gives you something to hold onto for dear life," snickered Alexis's mom. "Plus, it's traditional."

The women lined up for Zach much like the men did for Alexis. The women rode him cowgirl and occasionally reverse cowgirl. Each woman got five minutes at least. Alexis's mom and the other lady were lenient about this, especially if the woman was close. There was a big bottle of lube next to him. Many of the younger or smaller woman partook of this and slathered it on him before daring to climb on. The first woman who rode him burst into tears when he ejaculated into her at the end of her ride. She was a real fan. She kissed him and thanked him. They finally had to shoo her away so the next woman could start.

Zach got through the next two women fine before ejaculating into the third. "Try to hold on longer," suggested Alexis's mom. "They will cum quicker if you're all wiggly and excited." He got through six women the next time. He ejaculated into the seventh and got a bit soft afterwards. Alexis's mom slid her throat down onto his member with a knowing look. It was so wrong and so hot all at the same time. Within a few strokes, she made him stiff as a flagpole again. Alexis must have discussed this with her mother. Alexis could read him like a pervert encyclopedia.

Women of all shapes, sizes, and ages came to ride him. A woman who must have been eighty used lube and only slid three or four inches down onto him. She used a small vibrator and came hard twice in her five minute ride. All the women orgasmed at least once. About half used vibrators along with. Some started with a vibe, stopped using it, and climaxed with a look of amazement. Zach felt proud those times. Women with very tight vaginas forced themselves juicily onto him. Women with very loose vaginas climbed on and gently stroked him and stretched themselves to rapturous orgasms. A pregnant woman overdue to give birth got labor pains riding him and thanked him profusely.

Zach's most memorable rides were Alexis's mom and the young woman he'd spotted at the liquor store. Alexis's mom, whose name was Sarah, waited until he was only a few women away from ejaculating again. She butted in and climbed onto him, smiling broadly. She was dripping wet from watching him with all the women who had gone before her. She was surprisingly tight for a woman of her age and weight. She came almost continuously and had to stop a few times to shudder juicily. He was always a sucker for women who loved the hell out of him and his dick. And plus, it was Alexis's mother, which made him vibrate with an erotic je ne sais quoi. He had a nice dollop of semen for her pulsing snatch at the end of her ride. Afterwards, she cleaned him and sucked him to start him off again. It was just as much of a turn-on as the first time she'd done it.

The young woman from the liquor store was an intriguing case. Her name was Kessy. She clunked down her bottle, stroked some lube onto Zach, and slid her panties to the side. She looked nervously down at his cock. She slid her tight and obviously clean and prepared rectum all the way down onto him. She stroked up and down and gyrated her hips enticingly. While doing this, she watched him evenly, touched herself under her skirt, and tweaked her nipples through her crop top.

Zach had been waiting all evening for her. His next orgasm built in him quickly. He gritted his teeth, watching her, waiting for her to orgasm. She worked on and on, getting more and more excited. She gasped and stopped. He groaned loud and long and began ejaculating into her rectum. As he did this, Kessy pulled a modest penis out of her panties. With a whimper, she ejaculated a healthy squirt onto his belly and chest.

Zach was a bit surprised at that ending part. He didn't get the creeps, though. There was nothing about Kessy's demeanor to suggest a man or even a boy. Even the way she ended was so very feminine. Blushing and whimpering, she showed and gave up to him the most secret part of herself, holding nothing back. They smiled together then, and she bent down to kiss him, all girl. He'd never been with a pre-operative trans woman before.

Afterwards, Zach and Alexis were cuddled up together against the cold desert air, resting towards sleep. They had donated all the whiskey they'd earned back to the club. All but one bottle, that is. Zach picked Kessy's bottle for them to take to Mars. Zach told Alexis about his experience with Kessy. Alexis said of Kessy, "I knew she wanted to, but I wasn't going to let her. But it was serendipity. You specifically asked for her. So, I let her."

"I'm glad you did. The experience was only a little disturbing and mostly interesting," said Zach. "Now I understand better what Anming is going through with Caine."

"Who's Caine?" asked Alexis.

The next day, Saturday August 8, was conception cutoff. Zach had recovered somewhat by the afternoon, enough to give Aanya another dose of mock-rape. The Breeding Bitches helped by gleefully holding her down and spread for him. That was Aanya's now-or-never shot. The rest of his non-pregnant crewmates would surely do time in Zach's improvised water bubble.

Zach met Becky at Mercutio's at 8 PM. "I want to warn you, I'm moving a little slowly tonight."

"Why am I not surprised?" said Becky. "You never told me you have five wives now, Zach."

"It's the Air Force," said Zach. "Don't ask, don't tell." Then he told her about his adventures the previous evening.

"That was irresponsible, Zach. You could have gotten a disease. And it was a violation of your brand new open marriage agreement."

"I tested myself today, and I'm fine," said Zach.

"That's beside the point," argued Becky.

"Okay I admit it," said Zach. "I was ecstatic when I learned the women of Alexis's motorcycle club intended to gangbang me. I wanted to cut loose. I wanted to be completely irresponsible for a single night. I'm starting to feel the weight of the mission. The weight of being a father to all those children at the end of the mission. As much as I want to be a father, I'm missing my freedom already."

"Since you did nothing illegal, your story is protected by attorney client privilege," said Becky. "But cut it out, Zach. Don't fray the nerves and hearts of the women who love you by doing self-destructive bullshit like this. You can have plenty of wild fun before leaving Earth without breaking the rules you yourself have set. The fact is, you needed to piss on your rule. You needed to act out. Cut it out. This is not who you want to be. This is not the life you want to build."

After that, they talked about Becky joining the wives in Zach's bed. She liked the women, but felt too embarrassed to try it. She was pissed when he told her about the retreat to Colorado during most of her fertile week. He assured her they had plenty of time to get the job done.