Founders Ch. 60

Story Info
The first colony mission to Mars, 2043 CE.
7k words
4.47
8.3k
1

Part 59 of the 97 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KSweetums
KSweetums
396 Followers

60: Wednesday August 5, 2043 0800 hours CST: Cutoff

It was too early to get up. The Breeding Bitches were cuddled up to Zach watching Khushi ride him to multiple orgasms for the umpteenth time. "Nyaaah! Oh I've missed you so much Zachy!" she cried.

"Yeah, ride that dick, sweetmeat!" encouraged Alexis. "Look at those boobs go."

Michaela said, "My phone annoys me. Anming looking for Zach."

"Fuck those evil puritan bitches," Charisse said. "Zach is not their slave. If they're going to kick his ass out of there, they'd damn well better be willing to wait to hear from him. But what am I thinking? Here I come home sore as hell from my party, and Zach pounds my sore smarting pussy all night long. Let's give him back before he kills me. Better them than us."

"Was hardly on you," said Michaela, "You slept while I suffered constant attention, weakling girl."

"Ngaaah!" Khushi interjected.

Alexis weighed in, "I don't see how you girls can be complaining given how much of the night he was destroying my poor cunt."

"RAAAAAH!" cried Zach, and arched hard, lifting Khushi off the bed and filling her with hot semen. He collapsed. "I know what you're up to," he said. "I appreciate you all trying to make me feel better."

"Should we worry?" asked Khushi. "We don't even know what they are angry about."

"Spill the deets, Mr. 'Dock Me Good and Hard'," said Alexis. "Are they bent because every pubescent girl in the world was beating off mercilessly to your photo spread last night?"

"No," sighed Zach. "I lied to them. It was a white lie, well a couple of white lies, and I know it was wrong."

"You were banging other women," concluded Charisse. "I know that guilty look."

"Yes," confirmed Zach. "The lies were to cover that I was still seeing a couple of my old girlfriends from before crew selection."

"Pshhh, that's all?" said Charisse. "They don't own you. You're cooped up with us for the next three years or more. You'd think they'd be grateful you're getting some fresh air beforehand, the stupid frigid cunts."

"I also slept with my neighbor's wife," said Zach.

"Bad," said Michaela.

"Because her husband asked me to," said Zach.

"Better," said Michaela, "I get picture." She switched to a high squeaky voice, "Oh Zachary, fuck my married puuussy!"

"My point stands," said Charisse.

"Was she ugly pig?" asked Michaela.

"She's cute and funny," said Zach. "You'd like her."

"Then what is problem?!" asked Michaela incredulously.

"What are they going to do? Chain you to a stake in the backyard?" asked Alexis.

"I don't know," said Zach.

"If they give you any crap, any crap at all, just come stay with us," said Alexis. Charisse and Michaela also murmured assent. "They'll cool off and see the error of their ways. You'll be able to reason with them if you want to."

"Ah, but I won't be able to stay over here any more if Ayana knows," said Khushi.

"Love will find a way," said Alexis.

At 9 AM precisely, Zach appeared at Colby's house as Anming instructed. They met in the living room. "Berte," said Anming, "Your vote."

"I believe Zach thought he was not obligated to tell us. The lying disturbs me, though," said Berte. "He should suffer some small punishment for that."

"Should we let it go on?" asked Aanya.

"Yes, subject to the open marriage agreement I've established with him," said Berte. "I want to keep seeing Ben. I'm not a hypocrite."

"Who's Ben?" asked Anming.

"Let's stay on topic," said Colleen.

"Let's do that," said Anming. "I wasn't born yesterday. Men cheat as much as they can. A handsome man like Zach will cheat a lot. If you don't like it, girls, don't date handsome men. What boils my blood is that he told us! How humiliating! As if he wanted to tell us we were not good enough! And I was angry. But then I realized I'd just done the same to him. It didn't really count, because it was only a... hmm... a woman. But I'd told him without a thought of whether he'd be humiliated. He responded with love and support. I can't now respond with less, even though this is a much more serious crime than mine."

"Punishment?" prompted Colleen.

"As Berte concluded is fine," said Anming.

"Aanya?" asked Colleen.

"I stand with my sisters," said Aanya.

"For my part, I believe Zach acted irresponsibly," said Colleen. "He must have understood that Anming would be hurt when the truth came out, and the truth always comes out. He failed to manage Anming's expectations. I was aware of his previous girlfriends. I did not ask about them. That's on me. Zach never expressed any curiosity about my possible romantic entanglements either. It checks out that he was merely minding his own business from a strictly logical standpoint. From an emotional standpoint however, he is a criminal who deserves punishment. He should pay for hurting Anming, and to what sounds to me a lesser extent, the rest of us."

Anming asked, "Colette, do you have any comment?"

"No," said Colette.

"Five lashes with a belt," pronounced Anming. "Administered by Colleen."

"And I want to talk to these women," said Colleen.

Zach smiled. He knew Becky would make this whole thing go away. Would he be digging himself in deeper to sic her on them? She wouldn't be there to save his ass if their resentment resurfaced on the Interplanetary Vehicle. Fuck it. Whipping fucking hurt.

"Sure, fine," he said. He called Becky. "Becky, darling."

"They know," said Becky.

"Yes," said Zach.

"Are they willing to listen to reason?" asked Becky.

"They want to talk to you," said Zach.

"This should be good," Becky said.

"That's what I thought," said Zach.

"What's the address?" Becky asked. "I'll be right over." Zach gave it to her.

Zach had a chance to get coffee and breakfast. Becky arrived, ringing the doorbell. She swept into the room and charmed them. She knew their names, their jobs on the crew, and their interests. She did not fawn or act like a fan girl. She was simply interested in what they were interested in. She wanted to understand and be of service to them. And of course, she loved Zach and wanted his baby. Didn't everybody?

To the lashes, she commented, "What is this? The middle ages?" She said it in a way that stung and made all of them regret even considering it. Zach even felt guilty that he'd wanted to do it the first time. She was good, he thought. Becky argued, "The purpose of punishment is to deter. Do you expect him to make this same mistake? Or is this revenge because he hurt your feelings? I think the latter. Are you going to physically punish him every time he disappoints you? Because that's the very definition of an abusive marriage. You are better than this. And you don't know Zach very well. If you did, you'd know that the worst punishment for him is that you are disappointed. Compared to that, you could whip him all day long and he wouldn't give a fuck."

"Excuse me," interjected Zach. "I most certainly would give a fuck."

"I don't want to know how you know that," Becky said.

"What about the contract he signed with you?" argued Colleen. "He obligated himself, seriously obligated himself, without telling us, the women he calls his wives."

Zach said, "We all have business to attend to before leaving Earth, financial and otherwise. I haven't inquired into any of your business. Some of it must clearly obligate us collectively much more than this. This is a contract I can ably discharge myself without any obligation ever attaching to any of you."

"Heh, he said discharge," said Berte. "About a contract for-"

"We get it, Berte," said Colleen.

Becky announced she had a court case to prepare for. She exchanged hugs, well wishes, and contact information with the wives. She headed to the door with her attache case. "Wait," said Anming. "I believe I speak for all the wives. I humbly invite you to share our marriage bed with Zachary as a special guest wife. Naturally, the arrangement would end at launch." There was a chorus of assent.

Becky smiled, "That's very generous. I'll discuss it with Zach." She disappeared as briskly as she'd arrived.

Trigonometry created a social calendar for future dalliances to be disclosed on. Zach's Saturday nights with Becky went on the calendar. He also disclosed that he would meet Beatrice at weekday lunchtimes when she was available.

Berte blocked out every evening and morning for Ben until the trip on the 10th. Anming demanded, "Who is this Ben person??"

Zach felt a stab in his heart. "I'm going to miss you," he said to Berte.

"My drake Ben cries when he's approaching orgasm," said Berte simply, as if that described him entirely. How would she describe Zach, he wondered?

"He's an old friend of mine, a widower," Zach said. "He was in town for a conference. I met him for coffee to catch up, and Berte tagged along. Berte snagged him because she wanted him. He is the sweetest guy you'll ever meet."

"Sounds like a match for Berte," said Colleen.

"The Breeding Bitches made me promise to sample other men," said Berte, pointing to her crotch. "He doesn't cry because of me. It's because Jenny is dead."

"So, newly widowed then," said Colleen.

"Six months," said Zach.

Becky, Beatrice, Emma, and Ben began the list of approved partners. Colleen reiterated that any additional extramarital sexual partners had to be approved by the group.

Anming spoke up. "I... hmm... may need approval." Defensively, she added. "I spoke to our husband about it the next day. It was not as bad as what he did."

"What's not as bad?" asked Colleen.

"I met... hmm... someone," said Anming. "We've been... hmm... corresponding."

"The Hightone Club incident?" asked Colleen.

"Yes," said Anming blushing.

"Name?" asked Colleen.

"Caine," said Anming.

"Okay, Caine is added to the list," said Colleen. She could tell Anming was mortified and appreciated her honesty, so she wasn't going to pry further.

"Probably nothing," Anming insisted. "I wanted to be honest."

The meeting dissolved. Most were on their way to work. Colette pulled Zach aside. "I'm negative again this morning."

"Well, darn," said Zach.

"I'd better do a homeless guy," said Colette.

"How do you figure that?" asked Zach.

"I know X. If I don't do one, the next challenge will be only homeless guys," she said. "My period or a positive pregnancy test is coming soon. I'm running out of opportunities."

"How can I help?" asked Zach.

"Do you know any medical people who serve the local homeless?" asked Colette. "They would probably be able to assist me in locating a sanguine and convenient companion for today."

"Ayana has a good friend, a doctor, who works at a free clinic here in the city," said Zach. He called Ayana.

"Really, Zach, really?" said Ayana when she heard the request. "Ew. Just ew."

"Again, not me," Zach emphasized. "This is X. And this is what she needs, Ayana. She helped you at your inseminations. You owe her. She gets off on obeying her husband. The more difficult the challenge, the more she likes it, is the way I try to understand it. Now will you help?"

Ayana sighed. "This will require some tact. Have her come over. We'll go talk to Kate together in person."

Zach was showered and immaculately dressed in a suit when he greeted Anming at Mercutio's at precisely 7:30 PM. He had flowers. He wanted to reassure her that he cared deeply for her every way he could. He wanted matters to be smoothed over between them. If she left him like Colby had, he'd never forgive himself. As he sat down, she beat him at the contriteness game. "My husband, please forgive me doubting your love for an instant. I am my husband's favored pet. I am beautiful beyond imagining. Displaying my nude body proudly, I am desired by all men. Hmm... I'm sorry, my husband. I can stand and disrobe here and now if you wish." She was wearing an ankle length white chiffon dress. It was sleeveless with a plunging neck and back.

"No. I assure you I would enjoy it and get hard for you immediately. But I also enjoy your beautiful choice of clothes and how beautiful you look in them. Is this a new dress?"

"Yes, my husband," Anming said, making firm eye contact. "To continue, I own and know my own exquisite mind and power of choice. Only one man owns my exquisite self. Zachary owns my exquisite body. Zachary owns all my pleasurable holes and... hmm..." The waitress had come up behind her unexpectedly and overheard the last part. The waitress was young, and looked back and forth between them as if she suspected human trafficking.

"Young lady, what you heard was out of context," said Zach. "Darling, would you please recite it from the top?" Anming did so.

After Anming recited the entire declaration, the waitress said, "I get it. It's about a positive self image, and... commitment."

"Yes," said Zach, "And consent. She retains the power to choose it all. She's not a slave."

"Thank you, I am now slightly less creeped out than I was before," said the waitress. Her name was Charlie, short for Charlotte. "I'm here to take your order."

"I would be surprised if what's perfect for her appealed at all to you," said Zach. "Such a pledge is not for everyone."

"Yeah, I get it," said the waitress. "Look, I'm just here to explain the menu to you and tell the cooks what to make."

"Of course you are," said Zach. "I'm sorry if I upset you."

What followed was a very pleasurable meal where Anming and Zach discussed a wide range of topics. They planned to start meditating together. They talked about living arrangements she wanted to create on Mars. They talked about baby names. He was surprised how adamant she was that he alone should select the baby's first name. She would select the middle name. He was easygoing. He could generally roll with whatever she felt strongly about. He said, "You're considering seeing Caine, the woman from the bathroom?"

"I'm saying 'no' to her," Anming clarified. "She's just so forceful! Too forceful. I've told her I'm happily heterosexual and married to a heterosexual man. I've told her repeatedly I like only men. I've told her I'm not a deviant like she is-"

"Ow, honey, that's pretty rude," said Zach.

"She is rude, continuing to bother me," Anming complained.

"Why don't you just block her?" asked Zach.

Anming stepped right over Zach's suggestion and complained, "She keeps saying disgusting things to me and sending me... hmm... photographs and videos."

Zach perked up at this and said, "I should take a look to make sure they're not... abusive."

Anming unlocked her phone for Zach. "Indulge yourself. I'm going to freshen up." She left, muttering under her breath in Mandarin. It was something disparaging, he'd wager. He wished Berte was here to interpret.

He scrolled hastily by, trying not to look at graphic images and hardcore video thumbnails of Caine's nude body. He went all the way back to the beginning of the thread.

Caine texted, "Are you all right sweet one? You hit your head pretty hard last night while I was finger fucking you."

Anming texted, "Don't be coarse. No bruises, thankfully. Heaven knows what would happen if my husband found out."

Caine: "Is he violent?"

Anming: "Heaven's no. He's a prominent physician. But it could cause friction. We are trying to conceive. I don't want to dissuade him."

Caine: "Would you meet me?"

Anming: "No."

Caine: "At a coffee shop. Just to talk."

Anming: "No."

The next day, Caine had written, "I dreamed about you all night."

Anming: "Lucky you."

Caine: "I researched you online. You're famous."

Anming: "Please keep a secret."

Caine: "I will. You're leaving for good in 20 weeks."

Anming: "Goodbye."

Late that night, Anming texted, "Sometimes it's difficult to do the right thing."

Caine: "Hello again! Tell me what's on your mind, babe."

Anming: "I miss my husband painfully tonight. I can't sleep."

Caine: "Is he away?"

Anming: "No. He takes me everywhere."

Caine: "I don't get it. Oh, I get it. That's why you were my bitch the other night. You were aching for it, weren't you?"

Anming: "No. Yes."

What followed this exchange was a scorching video chat. Anming's phone was set to capture and store these automatically. No doubt it came in handy for capturing very abstract conversations with colleagues. He scrolled to the end of it. Near the end, it seemed they were both getting close. They came together, all right. Spectacularly.

More video chats followed from the red bedroom. Practically every night. Caine was usually on the rooftop of her building. Her actual place was either a loud party or people everywhere sleeping it off with no privacy. Once she did it in the bathroom with a candle going. The rooftop was her usual go-to place to get off with Anming, though.

Between video chats were episodes of begging. "Please see me at least for coffee. I can't sleep tonight unless I touch you. Soon you'll fly away and I'll never touch your lips again." Or more forcefully, "Are you just a childish tease? Are you going to let me give you what you want? Remember, you came on to me this time. Stop fighting what you want."

When Anming returned to the table, Zach was sweating and rock hard. He handed the phone back to her. "She's unreasonable," Anming complained.

"It's obvious you want to," said Zach.

"I'm not attracted to women," Anming insisted.

"Her tits and bits are those of a woman, but she doesn't come off as one," said Zach. "It's hard for me to judge, because I'm a man. I think if I were a woman, I'd be attracted to her. She's a fascinating creature. Case in point, I'm not attracted to her. Mostly. When she's displaying her goods, yes-"

"You looked at those?" said Anming.

"I'm sorry. You gave me your phone," said Zach. "Anyway, shouldn't I know who my wife is banging over the phone?"

"You're a disgusting creature," said Anming.

Zach sighed, "Anyhoo, I find Caine's body enticing when she's showing skin. She generally looks like a woman then. But I swear, she jerks off just like a guy. Not that I've seen... much of that... but it's a turnoff. She grimaces and kind of strums her vulva like a guitar. When she climaxes, she tenses, grunts, and juts out her hips like she's ejaculating. Other than just a few moments of curiosity, I switched the screen in screen to your side. And you were giving it all up, baby. It was a whole different side of you." It was true. Anming was whipped into a frenzy during her video chats with Caine. In the chats, her modest demeanor fell. She had brazenly bared and spread her leaking wet vagina for Caine. She had pleasured and driven herself to whimpering orgasm again and again for Caine's enjoyment.

Anming slapped him on the shoulder for peeking at her video chats. "You're coarse and despicable," she said sheepishly.

"I think you want to make a date with her," said Zach.

"For the final time, I'm not a lesbian slut," said Anming. It occurred to Zach that homosexuality was still considered taboo in much of Asia and especially China. This was partly a cultural thing.

"I want you to be happy," said Zach. Anming didn't speak this time, she just hit him on the shoulder. It was a punch, and harder.

"Think of the ideas you could have if you actually just do what fulfills you," said Zach.

Anming looked at Zach for a moment as if she was trying to think of something really cutting to say. The next moment, tears spilled from her eyes. She seemed surprised at this. She buried her face in his chest. He held her gently as she cried.

She sat up with a determined look on her tear-stained face, poised over her phone. She turned away and held out her phone to him. "I can't. I've told her no ten thousand times. I'm such a fool."

Zach took the phone from her. "Here, I'll get you started."

Anming struggled for the phone, but Zach removed it from her reach. "What are you doing?"

KSweetums
KSweetums
396 Followers