Founders Ch. 65

Story Info
The first colony mission to Mars, 2043 CE.
6.9k words
4.65
4.6k
2

Part 64 of the 97 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KSweetums
KSweetums
396 Followers

65: Sunday September 27, 2043 2000 hours CST: Larger Than Life

"You may wander the estate freely. Please do not pick any of the flowers or fruit or pester the wildlife." The docent of the estate was droning on and on about the rules. There had been champagne, and Zach needed to take a leak.

It was the Sunday evening after Colleen's Friday night pregnancy party. Alexis had gotten her positive results that morning. She had something planned, she informed them all. She demanded they all show up at this Feffenhoffer plantation estate outside Houston.

The seventeen of them were there, both crews and Becky. There were a lot of other people in the crowd with them. They were all listening to this dreary guy talk about the birds on the estate. It was already an hour after dark. They were probably not going to go outside or see many birds.

As Zach listened to the docent drone on, he reviewed his insemination schedule in his head. Anming had been last night and this morning. He'd caught up to Michaela during the day today. Tonight and tomorrow morning were devoted to Becky.

Zach felt another twinge in his bladder and decided to wander off and find a restroom. There was a promising-looking hallway off to the side. It looked like part of the restored portion of the mansion that might house the added facilities. He wandered along a long hallway. Sure enough, near the end on the left, he found a door marked "Gentlemen."

The public restroom within was modest. A couple of urinals, toilet stalls, and sinks were crowded into the small room. He unzipped and peed into the urinal next to the wall. As he did, a portion of the wall paneling slid back. It revealed a three inch diameter hole at a suggestive level.

He was done, so he quickly shook off and zipped up. "Hello?" he said to the hole. Was this some kind of peeper? He peered into the hole, but it was just dark.

A woman's vulva pressed itself against the hole. All vulvas were pretty to Zach, but this one seemed especially pretty. It was not spread wide. It was just in its resting state. It was not very hairy, nor did it look shaved. It had obvious prominent inner lips, those little tabs some women had. One drooped a little more than the other. This vulva had character! The woman was darker complexioned. Perhaps she was black. But a lot of Asian and Latina women also had dark tips, as he thought of them. It was like the coloring of a Siamese cat. Except in the case of women, it was pussies rather than ears, face, and paws. The owner of the lovely vulva rocked it back and forth against the hole, as if to suggest, "Touch me!"

Zach carefully washed and dried his hands. The vulva adamantly stayed put. At the very least he should investigate it a little. If the attention was unwanted, it could always withdraw. He held the inner lips gently but firmly by their convenient finger-sized tabs and spread them gently. The vulva thus revealed was juicy but not generally moist. He loved the flushed pink inner coloring, a brilliant contrast to the dark outer coloring. Yum! Like a chocolate covered cherry. This vulva had been thinking juicy thoughts. Perhaps it had even been pleasured through clothing. But nobody had recently opened this bad girl up and spread out this juiciness nice and smooth.

It was generally a healthy thing to spread this lubrication around. Keeping the vulva well spread with the fingers of one hand, Zach spread the woman's wet with a finger. A high pitched moan came from behind the wall. It sounded like a younger woman, teens or twenties, but one could never really tell from a moan. He dabbed his finger in the reservoir of excitement welled in her vagina. He gently painted it across her vulva until it glistened with slick moisture. She had plenty of it. He gave her sloppy little urethra an extra little circular caress. Then, what the heck, a few laps with his slick finger around her straining erect clitoris. It was displaying itself proudly from under its tightly drawn hood. It seemed to throb with delight as he stroked it. She had such a beautiful vulva. What made it even more beautiful was that it was now absolutely quivering with sexual tension.

The woman pressed her spread vulva hard against the hole. Given this insistent gesture, not wanting to disappoint, Zach knelt. He took a good whiff. This lovely snatch had a nice gingery spicy aroma. She'd had something gingery for dinner. He ventured a taste. It was definitely ginger. He got his mouth in there and kissed the area between clitoris and urethra gently. He stroked his tongue up and down it. The woman moaned as his tongue and lips worked on her. He gently sucked and nibbled on her inner lips. He had a big tongue compared to this little vulva. He spread his tongue and tasted and lapped at the whole thing. As the woman tensed, he focused in on licking and sucking her whole clitoris and urethra region. The woman behind the wall quivered and orgasmed with an interesting sound, "Heeeeuh! Heeeeuh! Heeeeuh! Heeeeuh! Uh!" It was a nice long one, and sounded satisfying. Almost as if she were embarrassed, the vulva abruptly disappeared.

Zach backed off to find a silent dark hole again. "Thank you," he said, but received no response. He rinsed off his fingers and face, then left the bathroom to investigate.

There was a corridor off to the left just after the bathroom door. He couldn't remember if it had been there before. There appeared to be just the thickness of a wall between the bathroom and the corridor. There was no room for the glory hole woman. It must be an optical illusion. He glanced back into the bathroom, and the hole had closed. It was still barely visible, but looked like an ordinary patch in the drywall.

A young woman in a wheelchair sped up to him from along the hallway. "The cards are going to catch up to me!" she said in a panicky voice.

Grabbing the handles of her wheelchair and speeding her around the corner and away, Zach asked, "What are you talking about?"

"Well, they're going to catch me," she said.

Zach found an unlocked side door in the hall. It looked like a supply closet. He wheeled the young woman in and shut the door behind them. The door had a push button lock on the inside, and he locked it. Gently he spun the panicked girl around and asked her, "Now what is this about?"

She smiled brightly at him. She was a blonde girl, thin and petite, with big eyes. She had on an early twentieth century period outfit. It was a blue summer dress and black patent leather shoes. "Good, we got away from the queen and her card guards," she said. "I'm Alice, by the way, but really I'm Carol. And you are?"

"Doctor Zachary Carson, at your service," said Zach.

"Oh, no way!" Carol breathed. "You're perfect! Come here." She reached up and grabbed him by the lapels of his jacket to pull him closer. "May I?" she asked. Not waiting for a response, she popped the velcro of his shirt at the bottom. She stroked the cool palm of one hand across his bare abs. "This is wild," she giggled.

"So you're Alice in Wonderland?" asked Zach.

"I can make the transition from fantasy to science fiction," Carol breathed. "I hope this is the part where we get it on, 'Doctor Zach Carson'," she said. "Ever since those beach images they shot... well... I'm ready." She dragged his hand under her dress. Her panties had a nice little wet spot developing. She looked up into his eyes. "But before, tell me your real name. I told you mine. Since we're... you know."

Carol thought Zach was playing a character. "No, I really am the real Zach Carson."

"I appreciate your dedication to your craft," Carol said. "I won't pry further. In the interests of scientific accuracy, I'm pretty sure the real Zach Carson doesn't have a dick this big." With a gleeful grin, she shamelessly stroked his semi-erect penis through his pants. "Best twentieth birthday present ever!" she squeaked. "You could be his twin, though, honestly," she encouraged. "He spoke at my university once. I saw him from about a hundred feet away. You're taller, and, well..." She stroked his hardening cock again.

"How did you get the wheelchair?" Zach asked.

"It was some bleeding. In my brain. It left me with no sense of balance," Carol said.

"That's rare," said Zach. "In the cerebellum? Affecting the inner ear? What was it, an AVM? It's a wonder you're alive."

"Multiple AVMs. You read my file," she smirked. "I appreciate it."

He smiled, because he already knew he was too incredible. Even so, out of some sense of professional pride, he was forced to insist, "No, actually, I'm a doctor." Even as he said the words, he realized how corny they were for either a doctor or an actor.

"Of course, doctor," said Carol with mock seriousness. She rolled herself back into the closet a touch and locked her wheels. "Just so you know, I have all the nerves and feelings intact in my naughty bits. I can even stand up and walk if supported. I just can't balance." She scooted forward in her chair, lifted her legs, and pulled off her panties. Her parted legs fit well over her armrests. It looked like she'd done this before a few times. She had a nice little blonde muff and narrow labia with moisture peeking out.

Zach got down on his knees to worship this. "Look," he said, handing her his business card. "My email address is on this. Same as on the NASA website. If you don't believe me, email me. For the next week, I'll search and look at all the fan mail from Carols. Say something innocuous, like, 'Remember me? I was Alice in Wonderland.' I'll respond with details, like, 'We were locked in that supply closet.' Fair enough?"

"Wow, you're really insistent," said Carol. "Don't lead me on."

"I wouldn't," said Zach. He ran his nose helplessly through her cute muff and kissed her closed vulva reverently. She smelled like chicken soup along with the tartness of a healthy and excited vagina. Her hands rested on his head and stroked through his hair. He parted her labia with his tongue and began exploring her wet slot. She had a sensitive clitoris. His licking and sucking was more general until she got more excited and started pumping her hips. Then he zeroed in on her clitoris more and more, still keeping everything wet. She pushed forward and let out a long high-pitched moan. It went on and on as she thrust and shuddered.

It was quite a bit of noise. Someone walked up to the storage room door and tried the handle. Finding it locked, they walked away down the hall. Zach returned to his delicious work.

Several orgasms later, Carol lifted Zach's face off of her. She said to him, "There's no way this can be cost effective. Haven't you got a bunch of women here to fulfill the fantasies of?"

"I'm just here to have fun like you are," said Zach.

"Oh that's right 'the real Zach Carson'," said Carol. "Well, do you want to show me your excursion vehicle?"

Zach snorted, stood, and undressed. Carol pulled her own dress over her head and popped her bra, showing some nice lean pink-nippled breasts. His penis stood out straight and hard. He stroked his hands gently over Carol's breasts, feeling her hard nips stroke his palms.

"I am not sure my oral skills are up to this, but I'll give it a try," said Carol.

"We don't need to unless you want to finish me that way," said Zach.

"By all means, no," responded Carol, tugging him gently by the penis towards her vagina.

"Anything to discuss? STDs? Birth control? I don't have a condom," said Zach.

"Dude, don't you remember? You need a clean STD test just to register," said Carol.

"That makes sense," said Zach. Alexis had handled the paperwork. He stroked the head of his cock on Carol's wet, ready, and open awaiting slot.

"Colonize me Zach," Carol moaned. "I just had to say that," she added. So he did. Multiple times. Luckily, the supply closet had a healthy supply of hand towels. Both of them had incredible pleasure with each other and made significant noise.

They redressed and peered out of the supply closet. Two men with spears dressed as giant playing cards were waiting quietly and patiently for them. They were the three and four of hearts. Their spear tips were red hearts. They marched them down the hall and through double doors that led outside.

Zach wheeled Carol, followed by the card guards. They wheeled down a ramp onto a well-kept lawn. They entered what appeared to be a hedge maze with high hedges. They zigged and zagged through the maze, directed by the guards, until they arrived at a large center area.

In the center of the maze, the queen of hearts sat on her throne. She was wearing a more regular sexy outfit. The rest were all cards, and were all men. There were some other captive people, all women, in the clearing. Some were in chains. There was nobody he knew.

"Off with his head!" the queen of hearts pronounced. The executioner, who was the jack of hearts, struck lazily with his heart axe. The man on the chopping block appeared to fall forward into the chopping podium. A vaguely realistic severed head popped up at the same time. It rolled in a realistic direction off the chopping podium into a pile of fake severed heads. The queen had evidently been busy.

"You!" said the queen, pointing to them. "Let the man approach me."

"Remember to email me," whispered Zach to Carol. He left her sitting there and went to stand in front of the queen.

"Closer," said the queen. The queen was elaborately made up, her face caked with white makeup. It appeared there was a nice looking and well-endowed woman under the costume. Forty-something, Zach would guess. She certainly had the commanding voice for the part. "Closer. Closer." This until the queen grabbed him with one pink-gloved hand by the top of his hair. She lifted her long skirt with the other and stuffed him underneath it. The direction was clear.

Underneath, it was not too dark to see, since the courtyard was brightly lit. The queen of hearts' legs were spread. Her pussy was neatly shaved. From on top of her skirts, both her hands on his head prompted him to approach further. She smelled of strawberries. He preferred a woman's natural scent. Yet, he saw the reasoning behind making this particular vulva as easy as possible for beginning or reluctant pussy lickers.

She tasted like strawberries, too. "Umm," said the actress in pleasure. After a few minutes, she was getting quite antsy. "You are pleasing the royal personage," she moaned. A few minutes later, she was fucking Zach's head pretty hard. He had a strong hold of both her generous legs so she couldn't get away. Some of her genuine tart taste was coming through. With a long, low moan, she orgasmed spectacularly, and wilted into total relaxed submission.

"Appear," she croaked. Zach got out from under the dress. "Normally, for services rendered, I would let you go. But look at the mess you made!" she said, and pointed behind her. They had strapped Carol down to a wooden frame festooned with hearts. She was naked and dribbling a bit of semen. A card guard pressed on her abdomen and more gurgled out. Guilty as charged. Immediately after this demonstration, the card guard plugged Carol's vagina with his penis and started pumping. Another card guard was in front getting her to lick and suck on the head of his penis.

"Off with his head!" the queen declared. He had a feeling that if it hadn't been the semen, it would have been some other excuse. There were only women prisoners other than him, and all the guards were men. He was led up to the execution podium, which was just a metal surface. As the jack of hearts' axe fell, the surface became a chute, and he slid down it.

After a few twists and turns, Zach landed on a big deep slab of spongy foam. He climbed off it to find himself in a concrete tunnel similar to utility tunnels found all over the place. There were arrows on the floor. He followed them until he came to what appeared to be a radial arm bay hatch. It was a likeness of one on the Interplanetary Vehicle. It was not completely authentic, but it was a nice job.

Next to the hatch was a clothing rack with an exact duplicate of his swim trunks, but new. On them, there was a note, "Please wear these." Curiouser and curiouser. Okay, he'd bite. He took off his street clothes and put on the swim trunks.

Zach cycled the hatch and found himself in a replica of Radial Arm Bay B1. The hatch on the ceiling that would lead to the radial arm appeared to be non-functional. Out of habit, perhaps, he shut the hatch he had entered through and cycled the hatch across from it.

Zach stepped out of the radial arm bay to be confronted by quite an attractive woman. She was dressed in only bikini bottoms, a leafy faux-plant spiral exactly like Charisse had worn. She had a nice erect pair of nips. She was standing in a replica of Exercise A. She had a crew cut, was sun-kissed, and was about the right height. Unlike the real Charisse, she was auburn-haired, but she had the haircut down precisely. Her boobs were bigger and bounced nicely. Her body was softer, more feminine. "Hey there girls! Rattle ya dags!" she called behind her. She had a pronounced accent from Australia or that part of the world.

"You're supposed to be Charisse?" Zach ventured.

"Choice," said the young woman, holding out a hand. "I'm 'Charisse' all right. Pleased to make acquaintance."

"Australian?" Zach asked.

"Kiwi," the woman said.

Three other women crowded around 'Charisse' to peer at Zach. These were some cute women! One of them was Becky. Like him, they were all wearing the bathing suit of their counterpart. He supposed people thought nobody should bother wearing anything more aboard a spaceship.

A fiery young black woman said, "Our Zach is here! Wow, you look really authentic." She was oiled up and wearing an almost nonexistent brown swimsuit. Her slender breasts and puckered nipples looked amazing. Her smile was dazzling. Aww, she was supposed to be Colby! This was adorable! "Now you can call a meeting," cosplay Colby said.

"I'm not in command," said Zach. "Colleen is in command."

"Oh, right," cosplay Colby said. "Colleen isn't here, though. I'm supposed to be Colby."

"I see that! You look amazing!" said Zach.

"I'm 'Aanya'," said Becky. Sure enough, she was rocking Aanya's black crotch strip of a swimsuit. Her tits were out and bouncing proudly. She put her finger to her mouth to indicate they should keep their association a secret.

"Aanya, wonderful," said Zach, smiling at Becky.

"I'm 'Ayana'," said the last woman, who looked longingly at him up and down. She looked South Asian, thin, with a lovely smile. She wore the somewhat masculine black trunks Ayana had worn on the beach. She was much shorter and slighter than the original. Her slight drawl pegged her as a Texas native. She had a different kind of brilliant smile, but the nature of it suggested Ayana's. Her obvious attraction to him was gratifying but not authentic to the original. He didn't mind that detail at all.

They walked through a copy of Exercise A with all its equipment. They passed what looked like a working copy of Head A into Recreation A. It didn't have the slight upward curve of the actual one. Otherwise, it looked authentic. "Is this a copy of the whole ship?" Zach asked them.

"No, it ends after the greenhouse," said Becky.

"So what should we do?" asked cosplay Ayana conspiratorially, flashing that brilliant smile of hers.

Becky strode up to Zach and took him by the arm. She turned to the assembled women and said, "You ladies find the booze, tunes, and so forth. I'm going to find a bed and take our Zach here for a spin, fair enough?"

"Why should you get him?" said the fiery black woman who was supposed to be Colby, hands on hips. "He's supposed to be MY sweetheart."

"And you are my sweetheart," Zach said to cosplay Colby. He kind of liked this getting fought over business. Becky rolled her eyes, and he grinned at her.

KSweetums
KSweetums
396 Followers
12