All Comments on 'Founders Ch. 65'

by KSweetums

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
excellent

Another chapter in a great sci-fi series, an exciting adventure story with an unusual setting. The love scenes are an integral part of the plot rather than something that inhibits it, and the result of all this is an exceptional story. Five stars.

KSweetumsKSweetumsalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks for staying with the story! I continue to write it for readers like you.

This chapter was a wild tangent. I had to think up an idea of what Alexis's pregnancy party would be. And we all know Alexis. It would have to be the wildest thing yet. I fell in love with the meta nature of the cosplay crew. Originally, there was cosplay everybody, but that version got too confusing. I didn't want to be off course for more than a chapter. Given this, so many minor characters weren't getting enough time. I shed a tear dropping an incredibly restless cosplay Anming with two giant dragon tattoos biting her nipples. Keeping cosplay Colby was essential because she hits Zach right in the "Is this my beautiful wife? Is this my beautiful house?" department. Had to keep cosplay Ayana as Zach's wet dream #1. A kiwi version of Charisse was just too much fun to drop. And Becky as cosplay Aanya was essential.

Killerpina75Killerpina75almost 3 years ago

I love this series!!!!!!!!! Looking forward to more chapters

KSweetumsKSweetumsalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks! More chapters are coming. Chapter 69 just needs a once-over before I post it, and I'm writing the rough draft of Chapter 70. This is the chapter where they leave for Mars, so orbital mechanics and stuff -- ugh!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous