Founders Ch. 70

Story Info
The first colony mission to Mars, 2043 CE.
7.5k words
4.76
4.7k
1

Part 69 of the 97 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KSweetums
KSweetums
398 Followers

70: Sunday Dec 13, 2043, 0800 hours CST: Liftoff

Zach met his driver at the curb in front of Becky's apartment building. They were all being driven to the base hours ahead of the launch today. NASA wanted to make sure that nobody got lost at the last minute. This time, they had to launch at exactly 3 PM to make their rendezvous with the Interplanetary Vehicle flying by Earth.

Mars Colony Mission One crew was launching from Johnson Space Center in Houston. Mateo's mission, Mining Seventeen, was launching from Cape Canaveral. They would rendezvous at the Interplanetary Vehicle.

The entire crew met for breakfast at the launch pad facility. Afterwards, they all had a pre-flight medical exam. Blood samples were taken and quick-tested for diseases, drugs, and anything else that could affect performance. Urine samples were taken and tested for the same purpose. They all had eye exams and hearing tests. They all had mental well-being interviews. Zach overheard Berte laughing loudly during hers. They all got electrocardiograms while on a treadmill. These medical tests took a couple of hours to complete.

By then, it was nearly time for lunch. They gathered in the launch pad facility dining hall. Zach sat near the middle of the table.

To his right was Michaela talking to Berte. They were talking about the men Berte had experimented with in recent months. "Of the men, Ben was my sweetheart, aside from Zach. Ben seemed to know everything about me. He said I was like an electric shock to him. His dead wife Jenny came to me in my dreams. The more I enjoyed life, the more Ben healed. Jenny taught me that. The enjoying life part, I control that. I'll carry that with me, from her, forever."

"Ben gave me confidence to see other men as well. Some of them were sexually gratifying. I want men like Ben and especially Zach, who understand me some. Long term, I mean. Short term, enthusiasm is good. I like when they look at me with hunger. And ejaculation. I love it when a man lets loose some really thick jets. But thick or thin, fire-hose or drips, it's the only moment a man communicates clearly about anything."

"Great wisdom in this," nodded Michaela.

To Zach's left was Aanya talking to Charisse. They had been overseeing the loading of seedlings onto the excursion vehicle even as they had undergone their medical exams. They were splitting up assignments for unloading the seedlings into the various hydroponics bays after docking. Amazingly, the two of them had both escaped the bubble along with the three engineers and Zach. Everyone else in the crew had to go into the water bubble to protect their fetuses from radiation.

Across from Zach, Ayana was flirting with Colby. With knowing little glances at Zach to make sure he was paying attention, Colby was flirting back. Ayana knew Colby was just teasing Zach with the flirting, but she didn't mind. The more casual Colby got with their flirting, the more likely Ayana might sometime steal a kiss or two.

Also across from Zach, Colleen was talking to Anming. Anming was describing the new serenity she'd found with Zach. Colleen was listening and asking questions. She was intrigued and interested to try just being quiet like Anming and Zach had been.

Directly across from Zach, Alexis asked him, "So did you leave them crying?"

"I tried not to," Zach said. "Becky is doing fine. She'll be at the meet and greet."

"We'd better hope," snickered Alexis. "She's got power of attorney for all of us. She'll be running all of our personal finances here on Earth. If you piss her off, we'll all suffer. Then I will have to do something drastic to you."

"I'll keep that in mind," said Zach.

"How about the others, like your neighbor lady?" asked Alexis.

"It turns out she's pregnant," said Zach.

"Why am I not surprised?" said Alexis. "Was this planned?"

"They thought she could never conceive because of a birth defect," said Zach.

"A likely story," snickered Alexis.

"Regardless, it's fine with me if she keeps the baby. It could still be her husband's," said Zach.

"You mean she didn't keep her husband's little weenie locked in a cage while she was banging you?" remarked Alexis. "Where is her sense of fun?"

Zach was about to mention that Eric's weenie was a fine size, but then he thought better of it. He didn't want the voyage filled with bisexual jokes from Alexis.

"How about that young contortionist?" Alexis asked. "Should we be checking your luggage?"

"No, she gets sick even on carnival rides," said Zach.

"Well, that's a relief," said Alexis. "Now Zach..."

"Yes?" asked Zach.

"I'm feeling extra horny already," Alexis confided, her voice lowering. "I'll be in the bubble, but I don't care. Have provisions been made for a girl getting a proper zero-G railing?"

"Berte says she has an idea for something, but of course, we've never tried it," said Zach.

"I'll be the first guinea pig. Squeak, squeak!" said Alexis.

"You're as tight as a guinea pig," said Zach.

"You're a sweetheart," said Alexis. "I won't ask how you know the guinea pig part," she added with a snicker.

Lunch was soon over, and they proceeded to the dressing room. There was joy among the women. Bras came off, especially off the big jouncy tits of Berte and Khushi. All bras went into the trash forever, accompanied by yowls and yips from the feisty crew. They were ready to fly, and even during the 2g burn, they were adamant. No bras were coming any of the way to Mars. Zach smiled at their universal enthusiasm. Tits out? Check. Gloriously beautiful, excited women? Check. His penis swelled helplessly.

Anming undressed next to Zach as before. "This is where we really connected for the first time," he said.

"You felt no connection at the airfield?" asked Anming.

"I did, very strongly," said Zach. "But for me, that encounter is colored with the misunderstanding. I thought you didn't like me. So then I tried to set aside my attraction and give you space."

"At that point, my sutures had not been removed for long," Anming smiled. "I was feeling very fragile. Yet, your pull was strong. That's why I was so abrupt with you. I'd seen pictures, but," she said. She slipped out of her wet panties and looked up at him. "You're just so incredibly large," she said, stroking his chest. "From that moment on the airfield, I yearned to feel your weight on me, crushing me, spreading me, consuming me. Then you left me messages, remember? Again and again. It drove me crazy."

"And this," she said, looking at his cock. "When I first saw it in this very place, I was terrified and felt unlucky. I saw Colleen on that first day in orbit and cried bitter tears to her, saying it was impossible. She assured me that she had taken it all, up to the hilt. She'd enjoyed it very much, and I would too. I hardly believed her. She assured me that you were a most empathetic lover. After that, she sent Michaela to speak to me. She made me look at her... well. You know it is tiny, like all of her. She said, yes your penis is magnificent, and she'd also had it very pleasurably both her places. I was embarrassed but reassured enough to imagine it might work for me."

"That night, I had a dream of being taken by a giant badger. Not with pain, but with pleasure. In Chinese fairy tales, badgers are a symbol of joy. All the pain and hurt was crushed out of me like a juicer. I was thereafter determined to lie with you as soon as my fragile health allowed. It was what I wanted, my version of healing."

"I remind you of a giant badger?" asked Zach.

"My husband, I'm speaking earnestly," Anming scolded. "I did die after all, in a way. I died and was reborn utterly yours. It wasn't merely the physical. It was a certain easy innocence you have, so joyous, so open. You filled me to bursting with it as you filled my vagina to bursting with your penis. I could barely experience the pleasure of either."

Colleen coughed gently next to them. "Time to get dressed, lovebirds," she said. "Down, boy," she ordered Zach's tallywhacker, passing her hand over it like a snake charmer. It didn't work. At any rate, the duo returned quietly to donning their flight suits and space suits.

Zach was still a bit uncomfortable in his space suit when they arrived at the sendoff for the families. His sisters were there, looking a bit teary, even though the three of them didn't see much of each other these days. Emily's hug was longer than ever before. "You stay safe," she ordered him.

"These sisters?" asked Michaela, coming to greet them.

"Yes, Michaela, these are my two sisters, Emily and Madison," Zach said, making the introductions.

Michaela punched Zach's arm with her tiny fist. "Is hard worker, this boy of yours," She told them. "On our project, we work and work and work. Still not done. Never gives up."

"What are you working on?" asked Madison.

"Sorry, is classified," said Michaela, and wandered off.

"What an interesting person," said Emily.

"Well, she's an astrophysicist," said Zach. "They're eccentric. And speaking of astrophysicists." Anming approached them. "Anming, these are my sisters, Emily and Madison."

"Yes, m... hmm... Zachary," said Anming. They all hugged. She offered, "Your brother is... hmm... well.. thank you for giving him."

"He's very well-behaved," interjected Colette. "He would turn himself inside out to help any one of us. Sometimes it's almost painful to watch. Oh, I'm Colette, by the way, geophysicist. And this is my colleague, Alexis."

"What a maniac he is!" said Alexis, "A lot of fun! One time we were out riding motorcycles in the desert, and just on a whim..."

"Yes, heh, fun," interrupted Colette.

"A maniac?" said Emily, "That sounds like Zach when he was young."

"This crew makes me feel younger," Zach offered.

"Boundless energy," Charisse offered, having just walked up. "He's been tested." She smiled at Zach.

"Everyone seems to be ganging up on Zach's sisters," offered Colleen. "It's a pleasure to meet you both."

"This is Colonel Colleen Bruno, our mission commander," Zach said to his sisters. Then to Colleen, "Madison. Emily."

"I have a question," said Madison. "With so many women, and only Zachary, is it hard?"

"Ha ha!" said Colleen, "It's hard all the time!" There was laughter from the assembled women. "But Zach keeps it in check. And to your question, no," she scoffed, "Who needs them, right?" Polite laughter from the assembled women. "Zach is an exception. He's one of us. He knows how to work seamlessly in a family of women, thanks to you two, I'd guess."

Zach politely backed away from the whole group of them. They seemed to have something to say to or get from Emily and Madison. The women kept laughing and joking together. He didn't have to be involved. He bumped into Charisse's parents, the Roberts, Jedidiah and Lilac Rainbow. "Oh, hello again," he said, shaking their hands.

Lilac Rainbow confided, "I never thought our little flower would actually go to a whole other planet with no plants and no men." She then startled, "Present company excepted, of course."

"Oh, well," said Zach. "Mars will be covered in Charisse's little cacti. She'll make her own garden. And as for men, in a few years, there will be more men."

Lilac Rainbow couldn't hide a look of worry for her daughter. Like daughter, like mother, Zach supposed. Zach glanced at Charisse's father Jedidiah, who smiled knowingly. "I worry," Lilac Rainbow almost whispered.

"Don't worry," said Zach. "We all love your daughter and will do anything to take care of her. My entire job, and Ayana's, is looking after the physical and mental health of the crew. We're certain your daughter will be fine."

"You mean," Lilac Rainbow said, "you'll give her all the sex she requires to stay healthy and happy?"

Zach blushed. "Yes," he said in a low tone. "It's all being taken care of."

Charisse's mother continued, "You know, she needs to be handled firmly every once in a while."

"Yes, ma'am," said Zach.

"You don't need to be formal with me, Zach... Zachy," Lilac Rainbow said, caressing Zach's neck and ear with one hand. "So, my big strong Zachy will be plowing my little girl, like, really hard?"

"If she prefers it, m... Mrs. Roberts," Zach stammered.

"Please, call me Lilac, or Lilac Rainbow." Charisse's mom was massaging his arm now, feeling his bicep. "Yes," she said, "you can hold her down nice and hard, can't you? And choke her. Remember, she needs a good choke now and then." She said it as if she was talking about Charisse needing to bundle up in cold weather. "Oh, and remember to call her a slut. She likes that."

"Will do," said Zach.

"Oh, I feel so much better now, so relieved." Zach saw a smile cross Lilac Rainbow's face, and a look of arousal. "You are quite a stud," she said as her hand casually descended to take stock of his equipment. He noticed that for nearly sixty, Charisse's mother was a fine looking woman. Another glance with the husband, who inclined his head towards his wife with another smile. "Hard to tell with you in a space suit," she fretted. "Can you disrobe for me? Just a quick peek."

"I'm afraid we're not allowed," Zach demurred. The couple politely wandered off.

Colleen approached Zach, tightly holding a blond woman in her mid fifties. The woman was stunning for her age. Colleen made introductions. "Mom, this is Zach. This is my mom, Jessica."

Zach shook hands with the mother. "Jessica, yes."

"I've heard a lot about you," said Colleen's mother with a knowing smile.

"Good, I hope," said Zach.

"Oh," Jessica responded with a snicker, "the rigorous testing you had to undergo."

Zach glanced a bit uncomfortably at Colleen, who smirked at him. "Your daughter," Zach responded, "she flies by the seat of her pants." They were all grinning now.

"Well, you have to have a good feel for the stick," retorted Jessica. "Colleen's father was a helicopter pilot. He died in the Ukraine conflict in 2030. Colleen was devastated. She always seemed so serious, even after her first mission. Now, I see that she's truly happy."

"That's good to hear," said Zach. "We'll all take good care of her." Spontaneously, the conversation ended in a tight three-way hug. Colleen's mother smelled wonderful, much like her daughter. It amazed Zach that Colleen wasn't sporting a stepdad. The embrace broke, the moment ended, and mother and daughter wandered off arm-in-arm towards Anming's position. Anming was talking to Becky. Zach was tempted to follow them.

Zach turned around to confront Colby and her family. There were introductions all around. There was a mother Jen, a father Mike, and a brother Ryan. Colby's mother was a few inches shorter than Colby, and was still in great shape in her mid-sixties. Both of Colby's parents had been professional gymnasts and stunt people who had invested their money wisely. Colby's older brother was the tallest in the family at 5'11". He was an investment banker. "I always knew my daughter was a risk taker," said Mike the father, "but this."

"Well, it seems she had conquered Earth," Zach said politely, with a smile.

"Could you point out Becky Baines? I understand she's here," said Ryan, the brother. Zach pointed her out, and Ryan set out towards her. She and Anming were talking to Colleen and her mother. It was probably something to do with the powers of attorney.

"Are the relationship wars over?" asked Jen, Colby's mother. "First it was the Indian woman, then Colby was presented." She continued, "Of course I knew it all along."

"Mother," said Colby, "it's more complicated than that."

"So you keep saying," said Jen, a little frustrated. "Yet you could have any man on Earth..."

"Actually, money can buy surprisingly little of real value," said Colby. She took Zach's arm, and they walked away, straight into Khushi's extended family.

Khushi appeared to be in the midst of trying to explain the importance of her relationship with Ayana to them. Ayana had fled. Khushi's father spoke up, "Here's the man who can clear the entire matter."

Zach had forgotten how massive Khushi's mother's tits were. They were massively massive, stammeringly massive. They were eye magnets. "You did your duty, young man," she said, inclining her head towards Zach. Her mammaries quivered ever so slightly as she spoke.

"But that doesn't change anything," Khushi insisted.

"You will raise the child?" the father asked Zach pointedly.

"Foremost, this is Khushi's child," Zach told the entire family in his most authoritative doctor voice. He did it well. "I will be there at every step, every way I can gainfully contribute."

"Which will be so much, Zach," Khushi said with relief.

"You should all enjoy each other while you're here," Zach implored. "You can argue with your daughter about her choices at a distance."

"Well spoken," said the husband. Colby and Zach left them to walk over and speak to Ayana across the room.

On the way, Colby stopped Zach and said, "I know that after we dock you'll be busy with setting up the bubble. With getting everybody comfortable and settled in there. The work will no doubt take you far into the night." She continued with a smirk, "I don't know about Ayana, her loss. But you'll have five other women in there who... if they're feeling anything like I am at the moment..."

"I can take a break," Zach assured her. "I can come see you. You're precious to me. So precious." He stroked Colby's face and kissed her lightly. She seemed distracted with her thoughts, understandable at the moment. He hoped these were not jealous thoughts she was wrestling with.

"I was thinking. You shouldn't have to," said Colby, looking intently into Zach's eyes, a hand on his chest. Before he could offer more reassurance, she continued, "I should follow Colleen's advice, and dip a toe into the lifestyle. She said it would help me understand you better. She said our relationship was so strong, she wasn't worried."

"You mean the open thing?" asked Zach.

"What else?" Colby confirmed, looking away a little despondently.

Zach regarded her. "Honey bunny, if you want to-"

"It's not about what I want!" Colby kept her volume low but emphatic. "It's about reality." She grabbed him and bumped space suits. She looked at the floor. "But I'm old school. I can't do it unless... you know about it at least. I don't think I need your permission."

"You have it anyway," Zach assured her in a voice equally low. "But don't do it because you feel you should, or to re-balance the scales with me, or reassure Colleen. That's not open at all."

"Then what?" Colby whispered unhappily.

Zach suggested, "There will be times in this mission when you'll be feeling super horny. That might not be tonight, or it might be. For whatever reason, I won't be available. Instead of just pulling out that amazing hi-tech vibrator of yours, get some male help to scratch that itch. It can just be to scratch an itch. It doesn't have to be more profound than that. And it doesn't have to be all the way. I'm sure any of our guys would be happy to go down on you, no strings attached. They all seem generous. This can be on your terms."

"It wouldn't feel right, leaving them hanging," Colby said.

"I like your sense of fairness, but don't do anything you don't want to do," said Zach. "That's not being kind or fair to anybody. It's certainly not anything these guys want to do, having it be a matter of fairness. That sounds like something that might turn into regret. Do it out of friendship, sure, or even love."

"Don't talk to me like I'm your daughter," said Colby, frustrated. "I know all this."

"Fair enough," said Zach. "If you want me to sleep somewhere other than our cabin tonight, put a sock on the door."

Without another word, they walked up to check in with Ayana. "It's fine," said Ayana. "She introduced me. She did everything she could. She was very brave. Now she should just enjoy her family." Ayana seemed fine to Zach, strong. He could tell that Khushi's admission to her family had meant much to her. Ayana gazed intently, calmly, and lovingly over his shoulder at Khushi. He hoped the couple could continue working things out. Ayana's love for Khushi was obviously intense. He wanted it to thrive.

KSweetums
KSweetums
398 Followers