Founders Ch. 72

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-----

The next day, when Zach went to visit the bubble late at night, Anming was already asleep in the fuckspace. Michaela was turned away as usual, probably asleep. A faint tinkle of music came from her headphones.

Zach took a minute to gaze at and admire Anming's naked form. Her smooth skin. The little tuft of fur protecting her modesty. Her baby bump was now unmistakable, his baby. She stirred and stretched as he drew her out of the fuckspace to snack on her cute slot. He pulled on her taut, pert breasts as well, but they would not yield anything yet. Still, he enjoyed the feel of them in his mouth.

-----

Tuesday evening, Colby was friskier than ever. "Zach, baby, Colleen's getting out tomorrow. I know she's been missing having you and sleeping with you in a regular gravity bed. Now she'll have you until Anming gets out. Then Anming will have you for a week. After which, we'll rotate." She gave Zach a serious look. "Now sweetheart, that doesn't mean you can't have your sweet chocolate whenever and wherever. I'll be sleeping in our room. Off duty, if I'm not already at our place, just call me and I'll come running. Even during our watch, I won't be at the helm any more. If you really need it, I'll take care of you, baby. You know I will."

-----

Wednesday was a signature day. This was not only because Colleen was getting out of the bubble. It was not just because she would take over from Colby as his official day shift wife. It was because the pregnancy test showed that Michaela was going to be a mother!

The excitement at this news could not have been higher, for both crews. It was a Khushi level of excitement. Khushi had been the first. Now Michaela was the last. She still had to spend eighteen weeks in the bubble. But it was the beginning of freedom.

At 2 PM, a pregnancy party was thrown in the bubble. Mateo graciously took over the controls so that Colby could attend in person. Because these were steely-eyed missile mamas, there was loud music. Because these were pregnant women, there was no booze. Because these were women, there was mandatory chocolate, the good kind. There were cannabis wafers, but not more than three per woman. Amid the loud music and chocolate floating around, there was a wild light show on Anming's system. There was bad zero-gee dancing and bouncing off the walls. There were loose droplets of flavored seltzer water splashing everywhere.

Michaela and Zach had a muted conversation tucked away in a corner of the bubble. She began, "I'm not entirely googly-eyed girl I've shown you, Zachary. Was not exactly lie, but..."

Zach's heart sank. "I was suspicious," he said. They looked at each other.

"Is not entirely lies," explained Michaela. "Just not way I usually say. I believe the end justified the means, no? My theory that you had to feel love romance at the moment of shooting to fertilize my egg proved effective. I know the evidence is far from definitive. Was time for desperate tactics, though. Will you be okay? I do not want to injure delicate Zachary heart."

Zach nodded, but didn't make eye contact. He was processing it. "Of course, Michaela. I'll be fine."

"For example," said Michaela. "You know when I say 'fuck off' means I loved, and I'm done. If did not love, would simply say 'don't come back'. Is just not in me to say by nature 'fill me with romantic man cream' or some such. Smiling, to me, is for once-in-lifetime special occasion like this. Watch. You see, I just smiled actual smile. Now I am done until give birth."

Michaela continued, "Listen: I have no desire to own you like wife does. That's good for you, Zachary. But I did have actual yearning deep in womb. Wanted baby, yours. You are rare acceptable man. Fragile, delicate American, true, but bad traits will probably not affect child. Yet, child must have father. Want to make sure, will you be okey-doke?"

"I'll be fine, Michaela," said Zach. "You know, you didn't need to play me like that. You could have just confided in me, shared your hopes and dreams."

"You still don't get," said Michaela shaking her head. "Have no hopes, no dreams. If assume worst, never disappoint. Sorry for hurt. Please forgive and continue to fill me with your stiff man meat when I need. Okay, now will fuck off back to party." And she floated away.

After this conversation, Michaela climbed into the fuckspace. Because of risk of unwanted pregnancy, she had mostly steered clear of men other than Zach. Now, she shouted over the din of the party for the mining crew to come enjoy her freely. Jason was the first to climb in. He didn't draw the privacy curtain shut. He was sleeping alone at the moment, so he was the most freewheeling bachelor among them. Soon, the grunts and groans of Michaela's orgasms punctuated the dance tunes.

Berte watched with delight and at close range as a grimacing Jason busted a nut in Michaela's pussy. Berte waited breathlessly until, groaning, Jason slid out his softening wet sausage and unleashed a splash of seminal fluid. Berte moaned with the erotic thrill of it. "I love a good dismount," she whimpered.

Since Jason was done, Berte pushed an astonished Aiden towards the fuckspace. She insisted her lover and sleeping partner service her friend on this, her special evening. Aiden stammered and tried to argue, but Berte was adamant. They finally agreed they would draw the privacy curtain, but Berte would be inside to watch the whole thing and cheer them on.

While that was going on, Ethan and Aanya were having a conversation with Colleen and Alexis. "Even at two to one," Colleen said, "that leaves half the crew without a lover if we practice monogamy." She wasn't going to point out that, given her commitment to Zach, Aanya wasn't monogamous anyway.

"It's up to you," said Alexis. "But since men are hardwired to spread their seed, I sense Aanya's feelings are dominating here. Now Aanya, it's simply not fair of you to hoard men. When you arrived, we shared Zach with you, didn't we? He was right there when you landed to love you and help you. And where would you be today without that? Similarly, you need to let Ethan roam more freely and contribute more broadly. It doesn't limit the love you share. It doesn't impact all the nights you'll spend cuddled in each other's arms. C'mon now, be generous with your crewmates."

Aanya had Ethan tightly by the arm and looked him in the eye. Ethan looked back innocently. "You want to, don't you," she declared, half joking, half hurting about her correct assessment. "You're just a slut," she half-joked, and went to tickle him.

"I'm not a slut, you're a slut," he joked back, and the tickle fight and silly argument commenced.

The tickle fight died down, and calmly, they looked at each other again. Then she pushed him away. "Go," she said. "Close the curtain." Again, half-joking, half hurting.

Zach was hurt in his heart witnessing this exchange. At one level, it was heartbreaking to see Aanya's struggle. It reminded him vividly of his own heartbreak with Colby. There was something of human nature in monogamy, just like jealousy. It couldn't be denied, or swept under the rug. It had to be confronted, honored, discussed.

-----

That evening, after the wild party, Zach began his first night sleeping with Colleen. They were in the cabin she would share with Anming. Colby slept alone in the cabin she shared with Zach. It was good to have some real privacy with Colleen. It was good to have some real gravity, or at least its equivalent. It was good for Colleen to be able to shout out things like, "A little more up angle! Yeah, just like that!" She hadn't been comfortable being sexually verbal or making urgent sexual requests in front of everyone. It had seemed to her too much a blurring of lines.

After Colleen had been thoroughly fucked into satisfied submission and was dead asleep, Zach went prowling. First, he made a beeline for Colby's cabin. He had to admit, he was addicted to that yummy chocolate woman worse than crack. He would do anything for her. This was why it was such a good thing that she was the strong one about sharing him. Now he rushed to her. His mind, his heart, his body, his soul was missing her down to his toes.

Zach cracked open the door to their cabin silently to check on Colby. Loud noises of struggling and heavy breathing confronted him. "Mmm baby! You're working me right!" Colby growled. Zach had heard enough. He silently closed his and Colby's cabin door and walked away.

His eyes teared up with pain. He didn't own her, he told himself. He didn't own her. In fact, this is what she probably felt whenever she noticed he was engaged elsewhere. It fucking hurt.

And he was being a child. This didn't mean she loved him any less, wanted him any less, wanted to spend her life with him any less. In fact, she was valiantly trying something to help their relationship. This was something she hadn't sought. This was something both Colleen and he had encouraged. He ought to be thankful and happy she wasn't having an awful time of it so far.

He really needed to grow up. He sat on the Recreation Room B couch and held his dizzy head in his hands. His face was wet with tears. His chest hurt sharply. And he had argued to Charisse he was not a jealous man. It was all about expectations. Expectations.

At the same time, he needed to feel his feelings. He sat there with himself and felt the sting sink into him. This is how it had felt in the hospital when he'd learned his parents had passed on. The sting reminded him he had not even begun to have feelings about never seeing his sisters face-to-face again. He had not yet begun to grieve never again experiencing the bustling open air of Earth. There had been so many places he never went.

Ironically, there were women all over the ship who were probably hoping for Zach to visit. He resisted the notion strongly even though it would be in some ways a comfort. He wanted to give, always give, always cherish. At this moment, he felt empty, hollow. The healer had nothing left for anybody but himself.

He slowly walked back to the cabin he presently shared with Colleen. He got to the door and cracked it open silently. Listened. One couldn't be too careful. She was sleeping peacefully. Gratefully, he swept into the room and closed the door silently. Trying not to disturb her, he slipped into bed. She stirred, mewed quietly, and rolled over. He drifted off gratefully.

In the morning, Zach texted Colby. "I missed you painfully last night. Work out together?"

Colby texted back a few minutes later. "You bring Colleen. That little girl needs to get back in shape. I'll bring Jason. We'll make it a foursome."

Was this her way of breaking the news? He thought he'd jokingly inquire. "Did my little girl get some BBC last night?"

Colby texted back brusquely, "Meet you at Exercise B." That was it. She would not be baited.

Well, Colby could share in her own time, or not. It was none of his business. It had been agreed that Trigonometry did not have to disclose dalliances with the mining crew. It was just like Zach didn't have to disclose dalliances with the Breeding Bitches or Khushi. By the agreements of his marriage, it was literally none of his business.

At the workout, Colleen must have sensed his need. She flirted with Jason shamelessly and diverted him, leaving Zach and Colby to confront each other. It was awkward between Zach and Colby. They each seemed desperately in love, but also irked with one another. It was a like a loving couple who'd had a big falling out the previous day. In a certain sense, they had. Their interactions were not easy. Zach felt relief when the workout was over and he could escape to shower with Colleen.

-----

Alexis was getting out the very next day. Another party had been planned before the first had also become a wild pregnancy/fertility party for Michaela. Both crews were still dragging by the 2 PM start time. Even so, everybody got themselves there. Alexis had demanded Mateo's presence, so Colleen was manning the helm.

Even though people were a little more sedate than they might have been, any party MC'ed by Alexis was bound to get wild. "Now it's time for face painting!" said Alexis. "But this isn't face painting like you remember. I need a brave couple to be first."

Zach looked toward Colby, but she was looking away from him towards Jason. He looked around for Colleen, then remembered she was driving the ship. Berte said, "Us!" She was holding Aiden's hand. They floated over to Alexis. She whispered something in Berte's ear. Berte nodded once and smiled. Then the three of them pulled the fuckspace curtain shut for privacy.

A couple of minutes later Aiden moaned loudly and kept moaning until he ran out of air. A minute later, Alexis drew back the curtain. Berte was naked, beaming, and had droplets, wads, and streaks of cum all over her front, especially her face. More cum was slowly floating or spiraling away behind them. Aiden was naked in the fuckspace, but sideways, with his penis pointing out one leg hole. He looked shattered. He was catching his breath and his eyes were shut, as though he was still in the throes of some ecstasy.

Zach quipped, "This gives a whole new meaning to the phrase 'fuck me sideways'."

"What on Earth did you do to the poor man?" Colby asked.

"Wouldn't you like to find out?" asked Alexis. "Who will be the brush for Colby's canvas? Don't be shy."

Zach looked over at Colby, but she was still looking towards Jason. As he was surreptitiously watching them, Jason raised his hand and winked at Colby. Colby turned away and forced herself with great effort not to burst out laughing. She might have explaining, or more likely lying, to do. New love was so cute, Zach thought. Even though it was between his main squeeze and another man, it was still cute. He sighed. His heart was weird. Zach raised his hand, "I will."

Along with Zach, the mining crew with the exception of Aiden had all raised their hands. Aiden was still in the fuckspace and out of touch with reality. The other three men smiled shyly and apologetically at Zach.

"Wow," said Alexis. "Well, I see a gangbang in Colby's future."

"In your dreams," said Colby, glaring around at the men, Zach included.

"Well, just pick one, if you insist on being a prude," said Alexis. "You could have been blanketed instead of just painted. Your loss."

Colby had no choice. She had to, unless she wanted to shock the crews. She had to, despite their recent friction. "I pick the lovely, the scrumptious, the talented Zach."

Alexis snapped the curtain shut behind the couple and ordered Zach, "Assume the position. You saw it." Zach disrobed and crawled into the fuckspace sideways as ordered. His semi-erect penis pointed out of one leg hole as Aiden's had. "Okay canvas," Alexis said to Colby, "Strip and get in front of that fire hose. Just right approximately your center of mass. That's it."

Alexis bobbed down and snatched up Zach's cock with her mouth. She gargled it all the way down her throat. Zach thrilled twice, once to the sight of Colby's naked body as she disrobed, and once for Alexis's extraordinary cock sucking.

"Hey!" said Colby, objecting to whose mouth was getting to be where.

"You have to be ready to receive," Alexis told her sternly. "Else I would not be required to be your poor servant."

Colby smirked at her. "All right. What other surprises you got for me, you nasty bitch?"

"Just float there," Alexis ordered. "And try to be encouraging... to Zach." Gloop, Zach's penis went back down Alexis's throat. Zach thrilled to the taut slickness. He helplessly strained forward to get farther down it while blushing with embarrassment because of Colby.

"C'mon, baby," Colby growled, "don't you want smack me with your sperm? I know you've got some anger over some petty thing."

Alexis disgorged Zach and stopped her right there. "Nastier," she said, and hrrruk! Down went his penis again. Zach definitely felt toyed with by these women. Oh God, he was going to lose it down Alexis's throat.

Colby started to sway back and forth and sing a made-up song, "Don't you want to paint my booty! Yes you do! Don't you want to paint my tummy! Yes you do! Don't you want to shoot it down my throat! Ah, ah, ah-ah, ah! Don't you want to bulls-eye my pretty pink pussy! Woo!" With this, she spread her legs and her vulva with her fingers. She knew that the sight of that pink leading into the chocolate perfection of her drove Zach out of his mind.

Alexis coughed Zach up again and began frotting him with one hand. "Good! Good! That definitely got him more excited! More! Nastier!" Still frotting him vigorously with one hand, she moved out of his immediate view, over to one side. Of course, the painting Colby part. It was time for her to get out of the way. He was indeed desperate for Colby at this point, emotional. He had to calm down. It was only a game. Time to have some simple fun with the woman he loved. To enjoy the present. To enjoy how she'd looked at him as she'd spread her tight, moist pink cunny. Oh God, he was close.

Maddeningly, Alexis's hand slowed down. "Stop tempting him," Alexis ordered. "Get in position."

Colby shut up and tried to line herself up on Zach's likely ejaculation zone. She could follow orders, even from a skanky slut like Alexis.

"Okay, ready?" said Alexis. Colby was his angel hovering right there. He was so close, so close! Zach strained mightily, trying to get just that little bit more sensation from Alexis's teasing hand. But the fuckspace held him tightly back. Zach was not expecting a slippery cold thing to thrust up his ass! Oh it was buzzing! "ARRRRRRRRR!!!" Zach shrieked.

Strand after strand of semen shot out. Colby was the surprised goalie. When she got blasted explosively in her face, she floated up to instead coat her tits. Nearly blind, she kept floating up. A nice fat wad splashed onto her bush. But then Zach just shook as if he were a spring loaded gun that was out of ammo. The buzzing thing went away, leaving Zach a shuddering wreck.

"That was what the OTHER leg hole was for," Alexis chortled.

"Holy fuck, Alexis, I'm blind!" Colby sputtered, floating helplessly. Her face and hair looked like a bukkake party. Her tits had caught some nice thick strands that led down her belly. The contrast of thick white semen on her chocolate skin was truly magnificent. Her bush was well drizzled, as if an overexcited teenager had just barely pulled out of her in time. In short, she was extremely well-adorned.

Alexis threw the curtain back and gestured, "My masterpiece." Colby's elaborately decorated body got a loud ovation and catcalls from the crowd. She was sputtering and blind. Alexis held her aloft by one ankle to keep her from spinning off somewhere random. Zach groaned, half-conscious in the fuckspace behind them.

Mateo exclaimed, "Look at all that! The glorious contrast! That's intimidating. She looks like she HAS been gangbanged. How are Zach's balls not the size of softballs at least?"

"Wanna find out?" Alexis chortled.

Mateo turned to Charisse and asked, "Would you be my canvas?" She smiled shyly and seemed genuinely touched by the invitation. Hand-in-hand, they floated toward the fuckspace.

Colby floated randomly away, trying to recover her eyesight. Anming mercifully handed her a towel.

Alexis climbed to the top of the fuckspace and unceremoniously pulled Zach out of it. He floated, slowly spinning away in a random direction, groggy. She snapped the privacy curtain shut behind Charisse and Mateo.

"You're stealing the fun part," Charisse said from behind the curtain.

"It's my party," said Alexis. "Now be still, canvas. Oh I can tell he LOVES you. He's already quivering to shoot onto you. I'm going to have to go slower."

At this point, Mateo groaned in frustration.